It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had some EM weapons used on me today, some more information for everyone

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Another10Pin
Hey ... everyone posting on this thread that is accusing OP of some type of psychotic disorder.

YOU NEED TO STOP NOW.

I do not believe ANY of you are medical doctors, and ONLY A MEDICAL DOCTOR CAN MAKE A DIAGNOSIS AND OFFER A TREATMENT PLAN.

If something is wrong here, and this person follows someone's advice, and something REALLY BAD HAPPENS, SOMEONE is going to be held LIABLE.

There are all types of disorders, disease processes, substances, chemical imbalances, and events that can cause altered mental status changes. A DOCTOR has to investigate ... a history has to be taken, diagnositics have to be run, etc. for a DIAGNOSIS to be made and a TREATMENT PLAN recommended ... BY A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.

Back off before someone gets their tit in a ringer ...

Just sayin.

ETA - If this person is not a danger to themselves or to others, NO ONE is going to force them to seek medical care, no matter how much YOU think they need it. However, you may end up watching on television another act of police brutality, because LE typically does not now how to handle altered mental status.
edit on 2012/5/2 by Another10Pin because: (no reason given)

LOL im also in the local FOP. My entire family are police. Try again.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
reply to post by Another10Pin

I agree with your comment that were not all Doctors but remember members who have been here a while have seen the same made up stories time and time again and in most instancies they are either kids having a laugh whilst on school hols or someone suffering from some kind of illness.
I've been a member since 06 and not a single story like this as ever been shown to be true.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Kurokage because: spelling

You should reread my entire post.

Just sayin.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

Not going to give out any more personal info. I realize how the cons fish now. Everyone that can read me here knows im telling the truth anyways.

A more schizophrenic thing has never been said. Thank you for clarifying for everyone.

And dude, I went to high school with a Olympic Silver Medalist and a Former Senator. Doesn't mean I have ever been to the Olympics or inside congress. Your arguments are silly and you ignore any post asking for any real information or for a response from you. This is going no where, you are just being silly at this point. Either post some proof or move along. How hard is it to post a picture of white powder?
edit on 2-5-2012 by TheTardis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Hey ... everyone posting on this thread that is accusing OP of some type of psychotic disorder.

YOU NEED TO STOP NOW.

I do not believe ANY of you are medical doctors, and ONLY A MEDICAL DOCTOR CAN MAKE A DIAGNOSIS AND OFFER A TREATMENT PLAN.

If something is wrong here, and this person follows someone's advice, and something REALLY BAD HAPPENS, SOMEONE is going to be held LIABLE.

There are all types of disorders, disease processes, substances, chemical imbalances, and events that can cause altered mental status changes. A DOCTOR has to investigate ... a history has to be taken, diagnositics have to be run, etc. for a DIAGNOSIS to be made and a TREATMENT PLAN recommended ... BY A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.

Just sayin.

ETA - If this person is not a danger to themselves or to others, NO ONE is going to force them to seek medical care, no matter how much YOU think they need it. However, you may end up watching on television another act of police brutality, because LE typically does not now how to handle altered mental status.

Read back through this. We have repeatedly asked him to seek medical help. Not to jump off a house or anything. Would that not be the proper course of action for someone in this altered state?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Whoa....and another great claim. So you are currently a police officer? It was my understanding that the FOP was only for those currently employed in the force. There are other divisions but that would only make you FOPA, or an associate of a real member.

So back to the EM waves....did you try the silk headgear?

I have heard that this one works the best......

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis

YOU NEED TO STOP NOW.

Just sayin.

Read back through this. We have repeatedly asked him to seek medical help. Not to jump off a house or anything. Would that not be the proper course of action for someone in this altered state?

There were some that were diagnosing, recommending antipsychotics, there were some that were just plain pushing back. If OP is AMS and not a hoaxer ... it's not just about the possible mental condition, it's about liability. Didn't I hear that Jared Loughner was on this site at one time? Do you get my drift?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This Whole Thing
reminds me of

William Burroughs "The Naked Lunch"

white powder = bug powder dust

Don't Blow your cover OP

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Not going to give out any more personal info. I realize how the cons fish now. Everyone that can read me here knows im telling the truth anyways.

A more schizophrenic thing has never been said. Thank you for clarifying for everyone.

And dude, I went to high school with a Olympic Silver Medalist and a Former Senator. Doesn't mean I have ever been to the Olympics or inside congress. Your arguments are silly and you ignore any post asking for any real information or for a response from you. This is going no where, you are just being silly at this point. Either post some proof or move along. How hard is it to post a picture of white powder?

Hottest thread on ATS right now heh. Its like a thin film of powder like dust, but its heavier than dust. Someone else joking told me it was anthrax. Ill see if I can find a google image of something similar for you. Its similar to this, but the powder re appears every single day. Dust doesnt collect that fast.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Whoa....and another great claim. So you are currently a police officer? It was my understanding that the FOP was only for those currently employed in the force. There are other divisions but that would only make you FOPA, or an associate of a real member.

So back to the EM waves....did you try the silk headgear?

I have heard that this one works the best......

Na I never said I was a cop. FOP is FOP, you obviously dont know what youre talking about. LEOs can step in and correct you. I dont care what you think it is either way. I want you to keep posting and keep the nonsense up so the thread grows.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

YOU NEED TO STOP NOW.

Just sayin.

There were some that were diagnosing, recommending antipsychotics, there were some that were just plain pushing back. If OP is AMS and not a hoaxer ... it's not just about the possible mental condition, it's about liability. Didn't I hear that Jared Loughner was on this site at one time? Do you get my drift?

Lol yea mods, maybe you should I dont know ban me well because some crazy people have posted on this site (hint: loughner wasnt the only one lol) /sarcasm

Maybe if the mods do do something like what you are inferring, the others will see that im telling the truth. Attempts at ridiclue, calling me mental, etc didnt work, so you have to censor what I say. But I dont think they are going to do that, well, because that would be promoting ignorace and not denying it.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Hottest thread on ATS right now heh. Its like a thin film of powder like dust, but its heavier than dust. Someone else joking told me it was anthrax. Ill see if I can find a google image of something similar for you. Its similar to this, but the powder re appears every single day. Dust doesnt collect that fast.

Again, avoiding the topic at hand. I can google a picture of aliens landing on my backyard but that doesn't make it true. Dude, Real pictures of something, anything to back up your claims. Here they are. These guys are in my backyard. It must be true then, right?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
This Whole Thing
reminds me of

William Burroughs "The Naked Lunch"

white powder = bug powder dust

Don't Blow your cover OP

Thank you sir. And with that, I bid everyone a goodbye from this thread.

I hope everyone learned something today

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Maybe if the mods do do something like what you are inferring, the others will see that im telling the truth. Attempts at ridiclue, calling me mental, etc didnt work, so you have to censor what I say. But I dont think they are going to do that, well, because that would be promoting ignorace and not denying it.

Whats the point in censoring you, you haven't exactlly shook ATS to its roots with your babbling.
You haven't said anything meaningful to censor, so stop trying to make yourself feel important because people are posting on your thread lol.
Get with posting some evidence with some substance.

Nobody's learnt anything from the rubbish you've posted so far so why dissappear, can't you handle the fact that people are riping holes in your story and you don't have a come back.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

My gut tells me that this is just some idiot with no life that thinks this site is full of people who might actually believe his claim and he thought he could rile us all up. But I would not try to tell someone how to self medicate. I think if someone were truly this delusional they should seek medical help but too many of the things he says are thought out and to the point and contradicts the irrational nature of the story and the justifications he tries to provide. This is just someone hoaxing. Just my opinion and I am entitled to one but I think I am right on this.

You may be right. But what if your not? I have some experience with this ... I have heard this before as well. Face to face. You can't believe your ears. The thing is, sitting on a computer and reading the words is completely different than seeing it, where you can actually make an assessment and try and determine the cause ... or see that someone is pulling your leg. If it is a hoax, no damage done, right? But if it isn't and OP is AMS, then anyone on here making a medical diagnosis, offering a treatment plan, confronting OP, or the various other things I see going on are not the way to go. If OP is AMS, someone might set OP off. Who wants to be the one that does it? If something happens, say there is a victim, do you think that the victims family might come a looking? I know if I had family that became a victim because some idiot on a web site pushed someone over the edge and did harm to my family member, I would get an attorney so fast you you wouldn't know what hit you. Just sayin ...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

YOU NEED TO STOP NOW.

Just sayin.

Lol yea mods, maybe you should I dont know ban me well because some crazy people have posted on this site (hint: loughner wasnt the only one lol) /sarcasm

I don't think you should be censored. I think you need to keep telling your story, whether anyone believes it or not. The only thing I was trying to do was to stop other people posting that you are crazy, schizophrenic, telling you to take certain medications, or aggravating you in any way. If people want to respond to your post without saying those things, that's great.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

edit on 2-5-2012 by ototheb85 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage Whats the point in censoring you, you haven't exactlly shook ATS to its roots with your babbling.
You haven't said anything meaningful to censor, so stop trying to make yourself feel important because people are posting on your thread lol.
Get with posting some evidence with some substance.

Nobody's learnt anything from the rubbish you've posted so far so why dissappear, can't you handle the fact that people are riping holes in your story and you don't have a come back.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

Was going to post my thoughts till I saw this, it sums up what I would say so well i'll just quote it and save my keyboard some wear.
edit on 2-5-2012 by caterpillage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join