It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Effective Lie Ever Told. The Satanic Agenda Revealed. Urgent Message to All.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by smithjustinb

I don't really get what you are saying, God wouldn't punish ignorant people just like he wouldn't punish someone who never knew God. It's said he loves us all, I'm starting to believe there is no heaven or hell that we go to. He loves us all so he just reincarnates us over and over.

The reincarnation is the teaching for us to evolve. We make our own hell/heaven from the actions we do. What we belive is not so important as what we do. Being ignorant of what you/me are doing is not a defense. I only reject ego parasitic behaviour. Behaviour where your actions are hurting someone/something else for your benefit. Unfortunatly it is hard to exist as a human on earth and not be ego parasitic because of our systems. Goverments, Economics and Society is filled with ego parasitic pyramids pf power. There is no country that are right from my point of view. All contries are flawed some more some less. Satan is from my point of view the embodiment of ego parasitic behaviour. The manipulation of people to get his way no matter the consequences to everybody else.

There is a better way that is true direct democracy by the people for the people and rejection of all egoparasitic behaviour whereever they appear. If the behaviour is not symbiotic in nature at it's whole then it is not right. If one man suffers get hurt by the actions of a million men then the behaviour is not right. If a million men suffers from the action of one man then it is not right.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
I am dumbfounded by people who believe in a book that was written in the bronze age by people that KNEW the earth was flat and KNEW the earth was the center of the universe. So they must KNOW how the universe and everything in it came to be.
edit on 26-4-2012 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

Ha I like this. But if you want slightly more evidential proof of the bull that is religion ill give you a run down.

Thhe first ever know mention of a devil or bad god was 3100bc, Egypt created it by the rulers at the time to bring frightened farmers from the outskirts together to create a better economy. This new god defeated the sun god RA every night and he was knows as Apophis it was a large golden snake "known" to be miles long. This was the first ever know mention of a bad god and it was told in the Book of the Dead to have been man made for this purpose. It was also believed this is where noah go his first indoctrination from.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuecesxGeneral
reply to post by notquiteright

Its not about knowing which is good or bad it is about following a one and only command.

How could she know that disobeying the command would be bad?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

very little wisdom offered in the bible..not anything anyone with lick of common sense or reason couldn't figure out on their own.. the bible is a fear-mongers wet dream... it's all fire and brimstone and how its okay to beat your wives and slaves

Wow dude, you say we are ignorant but you're the ignorant person. Have you ever bothered to read the New Testament? Right, i thought not. More wisdom in the NT than you will ever achieve in your life, that book wasn't meant for you. I'm not even going to bother talking to such willfull ignorance.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by notquiteright

Originally posted by DuecesxGeneral
reply to post by notquiteright

Its not about knowing which is good or bad it is about following a one and only command.

How could she know that disobeying the command would be bad?

There was no literal command! It was a metaphorical story pointing to the emergence of the human being already hardwired with the tendency to differentiate between good and evil. We are deceived because it is this emergent phenomenon that keeps us from seeing the truth- that all is relative to perception.
edit on 26-4-2012 by smithjustinb because: first sentence exclamation mark.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by alkesh

Actually, the idea that people in the bronze age and earlier embraced the flat earth theory is wrong. You can go as far back as Plato, who wrote of the earth being round. I don't doubt that uneducated, low class people believed strange things, such as the flat earth theory, but anyone who had access to books could easily learn that the earth was round.

Regardless, all organized religion is fraud. People can't seem to accept that all religion is social control; wool to pull over the sheep's eyes. There is fact in the bible, but it is mixed with fiction. The fact lies mostly in historical accounts, by the way. As for the teachings and mythology, those are all adopted from past belief systems, such as Egyptian theology and paganism.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The new testament is like the revised version of the bible that is supposed to appeal to the masses. Explain to me how god can do a 180 from some cruel, narcissistic, misogynistic jackass to a just, loving, kind, misogynistic father?

There is a fine line between wisdom and deception. I doubt many religion folk are very wise, but I don't doubt that they are being deceived.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have not read the whole thread yet, but before I go any farther, I love this "your" God comment , let me shed a little light, there is only ONE God, the creator. I have to stop myself now because I feel some not so nice words coming on......................

PLPL

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

The new testament is like the revised version of the bible that is supposed to appeal to the masses. Explain to me how god can do a 180 from some cruel, narcissistic, misogynistic jackass to a just, loving, kind, misogynistic father?

Explanation: God is all that is.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
I have not read the whole thread yet, but before I go any farther, I love this "your" God comment , let me shed a little light, there is only ONE God, the creator. I have to stop myself now because I feel some not so nice words coming on......................

PLPL

Saying, "Your God" is the same as saying, "your creator". No one meant to imply that anyone's God is different than someone else's. You took it wrong.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

There is a fine line between wisdom and deception. I doubt many religion folk are very wise, but I don't doubt that they are being deceived.

Simple...

The OT God is not the same God as the one Jesus spoke about...

Problem solved

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

In the opening post you said that God is all, and you defend that God is physics. That is your definition of who and what God is to you, but not everyone will see him in that way. I am not saying how you view him is wrong, I think it is great that you can admit that a creator does exist, regardless of what name you call him or what form you find him in. What is important is that you are looking for him. We are all individuals and unique in our own way, why would it be such a hard concept to understand that each one of us will also have a unique and individual view of God. To some people God is a "daddy" in the sky, to others he is science or nature, the planets, the stars, the elements etc., and to that I say yes, because like you have said yourself, God is all.

PLPL

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by autowrench

I disagree. God created perfection (angels) and then allowed them free will like us. That's when evil came into existence. So, in essence, God only created evil when He created these angels, in which some fell, hence fallen angels. Same with man. God created us in perfection and allowed us free will too. The only difference is that he allowed the hosts of heaven to have influence over us.

Well, the local Christian crowd assures me that the Bible is literally true, and must me taken in a literal manner. So which is it then? It states plainly that God created evil. Did God lie? Rhetorical question, I know. Circular logic? Care to explain to me just what Isaiah 45 means then?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

That is why God sent Jesus, to show us the truth. I often pictured God looking down at the Earth and everything and everyone he made saying "What are they doing, look at how evil has taken over, I have to fix this for my kids so I am going to send my only son down there to tell them the truth, so that they can understand who I am and that I love them all unconditionally". And so he did, and knowing that the words and actions of Jesus and his followers alone would not save us he allowed for the crucifixion of his son, which guaranteed us our eternity. It was the ultimate retaliation against evil, because no matter how difficult evil makes life for us here on Earth, we have been protected by the blood of Christ. That is why evil will never win, but it sure will go to the extreme to make you think that it will.

PLPL
edit on 26-4-2012 by Minori because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by BioSafe
I am trying to come to grips with what you are saying. The premise has merit. However can you please explain how Taking the life from another or forbidding liberty from another is good. How does greed fit into your equation? I get the general gist of your intent but am having a hard time bringing it all together.

We were made to be what we are. The point is accepting what we are. This includes the things we do. These things are going to happen probably for eternity regardless of what we believe. The point is, what are you doing? and how do you feel about being a part of a world where things like that happen? If we're ever going to find real peace, we're going to have to learn to accept that which is. Just because those things happen, doesn't mean if you were in their shoes you wouldn't have done the same thing. Who are we to judge? Its all about relativity, and all you can do is be you.

Why is the point of your thread convieniently on the 10th reply of the thread you posted? If you stated that the point of your thread was to tell everyone reading that they should just accept everyone and accept everything they do.."all you can do is be you", well you certainly seem to be trying to change some people, why can't they just be themselves? What are YOU doing? "Just because those things happen, doesn't mean if you were in their shoes you wouln't have done the same thing." The bible is the most popular book of all time, each of us has a choice to pick it up and learn from it, there is a whole lot more to it than the story of Adam and Eve. I suggest you get off of your pedestal and try to understand what the bible teaches, it wasn't written to teach people that, "Just because those things happen, doesn't mean if you in their shoes you wouldn't have done the same thing." Not only is that logic pathetic, it is, for many people, untrue. You call those who read bibles "bible thumpers", a derogatory term for those who study the bible, you are hypocrite, why not "just accept" and "love" bible readers instead you are so ready to agree with that "become a satanist" reply. I can only hope that people will be smart enough and moral enough to know that what they do matters and not stand by and accept whatever happens like a lab rat because there are going to be plenty of other people who make positive differences in the lives of others, they won't "just accept" their situation.
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: To add.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Before reading through every response, I had to get this out.

You say God made everything that exists.

Evil exists.

God made evil?

So...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

and knowing that the words and actions of Jesus and his followers alone would not save us he allowed for the crucifixion of his son, which guaranteed us our eternity.

What is this "God allowed" stuff i hear all the time... He was executed and God knew it would happen if he sent him... his words are what saves us... but we were already "saved" so to speak... we are eternal spirits within a decaying body... He came to show us how God wants us to act... to show us life is more then just the physical world... and his death was only necessary because he said he would return... which he did... which proved to his followers he was exactly who he said he was... Gods son.

Thus proving life exists after death..

19Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

20Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

21But he spake of the temple of his body.

22When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

I don't understand how people think his death saved anything...

it was his LIFE that showed us the way...

edit on 26-4-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Dear smithjustinb,

I believe Satan is a mental condition created by said circumstances. I believe this mental condition serves a purpose which I barely have the wisdom to discern, and I am thankful to have this condition and I accept it. I am who I am and we are who we are and we couldn't be anything else. The question is, how much longer are we going to be blind to the glory of our existence? How much longer are we going to be in turmoil wiithin ourselves? When will there be peace? When we learn to accept this... all of it.

The conflict is in our defining ourselves. Satan, if you believe he exists, is defined as a sentient being with free will. His goal appears to be to have us worship him rather than God. If the story of Job is correct then he believes we will worship whatever brings us joy, that we will trade joy for doing what is right. When we trade the cookies of this world for personal pleasure at the expense of others we create the friction. The friction stops when we truly begin loving others as ourselves. Peace.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I am dumbfounded by people who believe in a book that was written in the bronze age by people that KNEW the earth was flat and KNEW the earth was the center of the universe. So they must KNOW how the universe and everything in it came to be.

why are putting words into the mouth of people that you never met. what do you know what they believed in.

the people who claimed the earth was flat and the earth was the center of the universe were the so called "scientists" of the day.

and that's how ridiculous it sounds to me and probably future mankind when i hear "evolved from an ape" what ever that means. either you're an ape or not.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by alkesh

Its amazing how you can criticize a book that explains everything if you actually took the time to read it with an open mind. But then you go yourself and listen to so called experts about the universe, who still dont know what they are doing or why we are here and keep making mistakes about their theories and assumptions.

Show me evidence that Scripture teaches the earth is flat? It doesnt. And whoever told you that it was taught, was a liar, he was a deceiver and you fell for it. Yahuwah didnt make all this universe for your own gratification and self glory, maybe you should respect Him and what He did for you before you end up somewhere you dont like.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join