The Most Effective Lie Ever Told. The Satanic Agenda Revealed. Urgent Message to All.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by Minori
reply to post by Akragon

It is his life that shows us how to live, but it was in his death that he saved us.

For Christ also died for sins once for all, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit . . .1 Peter 3:18

PLPL

It doesn't make any sense how Jesus's dying can save any one. It does make sense how his teachings can.

He cant. One scripture alone will give his stance about JC. God wanted to see if you would follow the dead or the one that lives, Him. Forever.

Ezekiel 14:20 Though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness. (Eze 14:20 KJV)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuckerMe

Originally posted by Minori
reply to post by Akragon

It is his life that shows us how to live, but it was in his death that he saved us.

For Christ also died for sins once for all, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit . . .1 Peter 3:18

PLPL

It doesn't make any sense how Jesus's dying can save any one. It does make sense how his teachings can.

He cant. One scripture alone will give his stance about JC. God wanted to see if you would follow the dead or the one that lives, Him. Forever.

Ezekiel 14:20 Though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness. (Eze 14:20 KJV)

Yeah I think the Bible's message and the usual teachings of any given church are completely different. I think most people just believe what their church tells them to believe instead of examining the scripture themselves and seeing how it relates to what we know to be reality in order to find out if what they're reading is true.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

The manufactures of war machines sell to both sides of the fighting line. They have no agenda other than to prep the politicians and govt's for war to earn a buck. The church aganda is the same. They sell to both sides whether right or wrong. To earn a buck.
edit on 27-4-2012 by SuckerMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Evil has always just been a relative belief. There's nothing true about it.

Evil is real. It is not just a belief. It doesn't even have to be a conscious decision. It's pulling the trigger, it's waterboarding, it's taking what is not yours.

There are 10 Commandments to help people understand what God views as evil.

Evil is Satan's game plan. He is its author. We are not blaspheming God when we see something and call it evil.

Gen 6:5 “Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.”

God had to judge the earth because of this pandemic of evil from sin. After the flood immediately offers up a sacrifice which is pleasing to the Lord “And the LORD smelled a soothing aroma. Then the LORD said in His heart, “I will never again curse the ground for man’s sake, although the imagination of man’s heart is evil from his youth; nor will I again destroy every living thing as I have done” (Gen. 8:21)

www.letusreason.org...

You want to defeat that which you call "Satan" once and for all? Learn how to accept all because there is only one creator and everything that you have ever known was created by that creator. Accept all.

"everything that you have ever known was created by that creator" - except evil

John 8:44

“You are from your father The Devil, and the desire of your father you are willing to do; from the beginning he has been murdering men and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him; whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from what is his, because he is of falsehood and is also its father.”

We are not suppose to accept all. We are supposed to choose between good and evil.

1 John 3:10

This is how God's children and the devil's children are distinguished. No person who fails to practice righteousness and to love his brother is from God.

Never forget: It's all good. Peace.

It is not all good.

Even Bob Dylan knows the difference (even if he wouldn't change a thing) . This is Satan's domain and a whole lot of evil, awful stuff is going on. Satan wins when you accept and follow him.

It's All Good by Bob Dylan and Robert Hunter

Talk about me babe, if you must
Throw on the dirt, pile on the dust
I'd do the same thing if I could
You know what they say, they say it's all good
All good
It's all good

Big politician telling lies
Restaurant kitchen, all full of flies
Don't make a bit of difference, don't see why it should
But it's all right, 'cause it's all good
It's all good
It's all good

Wives are leavin' their husbands, they beginning to roam
They leave the party and they never get home
I wouldn't change it, even if I could
You know what they say man, it's all good
It's all good
All good

Brick by brick, they tear you down
A teacup of water is enough to drown
You ought to know, if they could they would
Whatever going down, it's all good
All good
Say it's all good

People in the country, people on the land
Some of them so sick, they can hardly stand
Everybody would move away, if they could
It's hard to believe but it's all good
Yeah

The widow's cry, the orphan's plea
Everywhere you look, more misery
Come along with me, babe, I wish you would
You know what I'm sayin', it's all good
All good
I said it's all good
All good

Cold-blooded killer, stalking the town
Cop cars blinking, something bad going down
Buildings are crumbling in the neighborhood
But there's nothing to worry about, 'cause it's all good
It's all good
They say it's all good

I'll pluck off your beard and blow it in your face
This time tomorrow I'll be rolling in your place
I wouldn't change a thing even if I could
You know what they say, they say it's all good
It's all good

www.bobdylan.com...

What can we do? Be a spiritual warrior, pray, instruct the ignorant, admonish the sinner, be a child of God and love all that is not evil.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The original poster was offering a philosophical argument.

The basis was that Satan was The Ego getting humans to separate between "Good" and "Evil" and that God was Existence, where everything is perfect as it is...

Why then are there people referring to Satan and God as "beings" when this is not even the premise of discussion?

The idea is that without labeling "Good" and "Evil" and having acceptance that it would eliminate the unnecessary suffering caused by ourselves...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
The original poster was offering a philosophical argument.

The basis was that Satan was The Ego getting humans to separate between "Good" and "Evil" and that God was Existence, where everything is perfect as it is...

Why then are there people referring to Satan and God as "beings" when this is not even the premise of discussion?

The idea is that without labeling "Good" and "Evil" and having acceptance that it would eliminate the unnecessary suffering caused by ourselves...

Thats what we all learned from the beginning. God = good. Satan = evil. Without a name and face most cannot philosophically see past the pulpit to really decide what they think for themselves. They are predetermined. But to say that a woman had an urge deep down inside to seek out this tree and eat the fruit for the knowledge she could gain is preposterous. Ubsurd. I dont believe in talking snakes but if that is what the writer got from deciphering a vision into words, so be it. But without the bible how could a label even apply?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I am not sure what you mean as acceptance. Acceptance to me indicates a willingness to leave things as they are and not attempt to change them for the better. I fail to see why the labels good and evil cause a problem or how it pertains to elimination of suffering.

So what is this "Satanic agenda" the OP speaks of? because to me it appears that the agenda is to say there is no Satan. Yet the OP states:

You want to defeat that which you call "Satan" once and for all?

Let me not put too many words any ones mouth. It sounds like 'someone here' is saying there really is no Satan. I firmly disagree. There are demons, call them Satan, Lucifer, Terry, whatever name you choose. If you are trying to get Christians to renounce the Bible as a fairy tale. I won't bite.

"It" (life) is not all good. No one can relieve suffering with a concept. Yes, sure you can deny suffering, but that does nothing to eliminate it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by notquiteright

Also, by your reasoning, we should embrace Satan and love him as one of god's creations. Actually, I'm not far from that balance. I care equally nothing about either of them.

Yes, this is exactly what we should do. Think about it.

Well, I guess I should have read this first. Yeah, embrace Satan, love him.

No thanks, dude. I tore up my ticket to Hell and I don't need yours!

edit on 4/27/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Great OP smithjustinb

I've never looked at it that way. I like the implications of such a concept. I can't wait to contemplate on it more to see what it brings me. I'm going to let the concept sink in a bit more before joining into the discussion.

You know ATS member absolutely? His/Her English is kinda hard to decipher in his/her replies, but I think your OP is what he has been trying to explain to us all this time, and why he/she keeps calling me evil for labeling something as bad, detestable, or evil.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Also, by your reasoning, we should embrace Satan and love him as one of god's creations. Actually, I'm not far from that balance. I care equally nothing about either of them.

No thanks, dude. I tore up my ticket to Hell and I don't need yours!

edit on 4/27/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

Can't say you didn't warn us in your thread title "..The Satanic Agenda Revealed..." Thanks for sharing your agenda to convince the reader to love Satan and his evil.

This twisted thinking must be NWO related. It sure is demonic.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Evil is Satan's game plan. He is its author. We are not blaspheming God when we see something and call it evil.

Yes we are. God didn't want us to know good and evil, Satan did. We are supporting the blasphemer when we know a difference. One creator, one creation. For you to say, God created everything except evil, then you are implying two creators which is false. There is one creator and one creation, but two ways to see it.

But if you choose to see it with acceptance of all of it, then you can see in terms of the one and not the separate. We live in a world where living means surviving. Reality is its a dog eat dog world. There are people out there that will kill you for looking at them wrong. Are they evil? Are they good? Neither. They just exist as one of a plethora of dualistic expressions of the one non-dual creator.
edit on 29-4-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I can guarantee you one thing that is an absolute fact. Until you accept Satan, his minions, and the results of his actions, unconditional love will never be yours. You will always live in fear and you will never find peace. How's that sound? It is your fate, whether you like it or not. Satan wins when you don't accept him. Satan wins when you fear him. To not accept is to fear. But if you accept Satan and love Satan, you are opposing him and supporting God. Its simple logic, to think otherwise is just fear of truth.

Jesus Christ- unconditional love and an absence of fear.
Blind Human- conditional love and fearful.

One creator, one creation, love and accept all or continue to support the Satanic agenda, lol. Idc what you choose, all I can do is write what I know.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

Great OP smithjustinb

I've never looked at it that way. I like the implications of such a concept. I can't wait to contemplate on it more to see what it brings me. I'm going to let the concept sink in a bit more before joining into the discussion.

You know ATS member absolutely? His/Her English is kinda hard to decipher in his/her replies, but I think your OP is what he has been trying to explain to us all this time, and why he/she keeps calling me evil for labeling something as bad, detestable, or evil.

Peace.

Lol @ absolutely. I actually think absolutely is pretty smart, just stubborn and has bad communication skills. But if you've ever taken the time to listen to what he says, some of it kind of makes sense, if you can make it out.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Demonic? Imagine an alien from another planet came to Earth and wanted to eat you and already ate your mother. This alien was much more intelligent than you, much more evolved, and much more powerful. Imagine you are paralyzed with fear from observing something that you have never seen before, something that you believed was not supposed to exist and something that just ate your mother.

Is this being evil?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Demonic? Imagine an alien from another planet came to Earth and wanted to eat you and already ate your mother. This alien was much more intelligent than you, much more evolved, and much more powerful. Imagine you are paralyzed with fear from observing something that you have never seen before, something that you believed was not supposed to exist and something that just ate your mother.

Is this being evil?

Given that I believe people are made in the image and likeness of God and anyone who is eating them is not highly evolved morally or they would not be eating humans - yes, it is evil. The aliens would not view it that way, but I sure would. If you think watching some being rip your son's head off and eat it as anything other than evil lets just quit talking right now.

I'm off this thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Sad to admit, but... aliens eating humans would be a part of a normal food chain. No different than animals eating insects, animals eating animals, or humans eating animals.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Is this being evil?

Given that I believe people are made in the image and likeness of God and anyone who is eating them is not highly evolved morally or they would not be eating humans - yes, it is evil. The aliens would not view it that way, but I sure would.

So, when you eat chicken or pork or fish or cow you're being evil? Hahaha. So, for a lion to kill a cow is okay, but if a lion kills a man its immoral; evil? That's ridiculous.

The point is, as you said yourself, what one person thinks is evil, another person may not. Evil is relative. IT ISN'T REAL unless you think it is, at which point it is only real to you and whoever may agree with you.

If you think watching some being rip your son's head off and eat it as anything other than evil lets just quit talking right now.

Its not evil, its just survival of the fittest. Its the way of the world, and I'm sorry if your beliefs stand outside the realm of this truth. Some people just prefer to be blind, I guess. Either that, or they are afraid of the truth. Which, I can't say I blame them, acceptance is hard.

I'm off this thread.

Good. Save yourself the humiliation.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

Sad to admit, but... aliens eating humans would be a part of a normal food chain. No different than animals eating insects, animals eating animals, or humans eating animals.

Peace.

Yeah, definitely not evil. One creator, one creation, there's nothing else. If there is anything else, its a lie. Satan is "the deceiver". So, all Satan can really do, since he's not a creator, is have you believe that there is something other than the one creation. All Satan can do is make you believe a lie about the one creation. All he can do is take this and have you believe it is something that its not. Evil is nothing more than that of creation which you either fear or hate. How unwise these attitudes are. How self-defeating. Its been the plan all along.

Satan's goal, when getting humans to have knowledge of good and evil, was ultimately to make us hate creation and creator. It was the most effective lie ever told.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

You want to defeat that which you call "Satan" once and for all?

Let me not put too many words any ones mouth. It sounds like 'someone here' is saying there really is no Satan. I firmly disagree. There are demons, call them Satan, Lucifer, Terry, whatever name you choose. If you are trying to get Christians to renounce the Bible as a fairy tale. I won't bite.

Yeah, I don't believe Satan exists as a being with form. I believe Satan is the mental condition, particularly of humans, which is in opposition to the one creator and the creation. The opposition of truth. The liar. However, I do believe Lucifer was a being with form, who was an angel. I don't think Lucifer was evil. I know for a fact there exists beings which one might label as "demon". While they may be fearsome, they aren't evil. They're just an expression of the one creator- like everything else. Sure they are fearsome, but by complete acceptance of all, you won't be afraid.

"It" (life) is not all good. No one can relieve suffering with a concept. Yes, sure you can deny suffering, but that does nothing to eliminate it.

I'm not talking about denying anything. I'm talking about accepting everything. Accept what exists and you can't suffer. Suffering is caused by desire. Wanting what you don't have instead of taking the time to appreciate what you do. So instead of chasing what doesn't exist for you yet, accept and be with what does. That's peace. It's peace like a fire. The fire of creation emanating from the beingness of the creator. Its real peace. Acceptance is the key.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Given that I believe people are made in the image and likeness of God and anyone who is eating them is not highly evolved morally or they would not be eating humans - yes, it is evil. The aliens would not view it that way, but I sure would. If you think watching some being rip your son's head off and eat it as anything other than evil lets just quit talking right now.

I'm off this thread.

Sure, YOU would see it as evil because it is scary to you that you are a human and they eat humans, however to them it is just food. Just like an animal is food to most humans.

If you eat animals then that is being hypocritical...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join