It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Effective Lie Ever Told. The Satanic Agenda Revealed. Urgent Message to All.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Please don't be offended, but listen instead of what I have to say because I humbly come to teach what I know to be fact.

Every human I know seems to be constantly unaware that they, at most times, are propogating and carrying out one massively deceptive Satanic agenda of cosmic proportions. I am honestly dumbfounded that human kind has been unknowingly supporting Satan's agenda for this long. Honestly it doesn't matter if you've been saved, because chances are, you are an unknowing participant in this Satanic agenda, and even though you "accepted Jesus into your heart", you failed to acknowledge this one subtle deception that has had you blaspheming the one creator all your life, before and after your so called "repentance".

I'm here to hopefully shed some light on the Satanic agenda and put a stop to it once and for all, so that we, together, can create peace on Earth. It sounds like a big task, but when you see how obvious this agenda is and has been and how easy it is to overcome, you will see that its not all that farfetched.

Genesis 2:13

13 Then the LORD God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?” And the woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”

This excerpt is referring to the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which God created, as nothing that exists does so without having been created by God. So there is a such thing as knowledge of good and evil, but we were never supposed to have it. It was Satan that wanted us to differentiate. And by doing so, we are being deceived and we are carrying out an agenda that is singlehandedly been responsible for keeping us from the awareness of God's presence. Why would Satan want us to have knowledge of evil when before all we knew was good? Because Satan knew what we would become. Satan knew we would destroy ourselves. Are going to continue to play judge and live in fear, denial, and insecurity? Or are we going to once and for all rise up from this trickery and learn how to bask in the presence of God's light by acceptance of that which has been given to us?

Trust me, God, the almighty creator, does not create evil, only the knowledge of it, and nothing that exists has ever been evil except for our belief that the almighty creator has created imperfection. Our judgement of what has been given to us by the One and only creator is the only blasphemy man has ever truly commited. Do you not see how disrespectful it is to your God to mentally debase in your mind what God has given you by putting such relative labels on things such as the label "evil"? God literally said, "Here you go", and you said, "This is bad".

Before "Satan" came into the "Garden of Eden", you're right, it was all good. Everything was good. But nothing was different then than it is now. It was still the same Earth in the same Universe. The only thing that has changed is we, humans, began to differentiate creation. We began to judge and differentiate, according to our own infinitely relative egotistical opinions, what we, with our limited perceptions and foolish minds, wanted to consider good that God created and bad what God created.

Don't you see that anything relative is ultimately not true? In believing a lie, you are deceived. Don't you see Satan, the deceiver, is winning? It was Satan that came in the garden of eden teaching us how to see evil. Evil has always just been a relative belief. There's nothing true about it.

We are the observers. We are the part of the universe that gets to tell the universe what it is. How much longer is human kind going to continue to disrespect the only thing we have ever known? How much longer are we going to tell this thing that made us that it is not good at what it does? How much longer are we going to be afraid of the truth?

You want to defeat that which you call "Satan" once and for all? Learn how to accept all because there is only one creator and everything that you have ever known was created by that creator. Accept all.

Never forget: It's all good. Peace.
edit on 26-4-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I am dumbfounded by people who believe in a book that was written in the bronze age by people that KNEW the earth was flat and KNEW the earth was the center of the universe. So they must KNOW how the universe and everything in it came to be.
edit on 26-4-2012 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
I am dumbfounded people who believe in a book that was written in the bronze age by people that KNEW the earth was flat and KNEW the earth was the center of the universe

I am not a Christian, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the wisdom offered in the Bible. Some of it makes sense and some of it doesn't. But where there is something that I agree with, according to rational logic, I am not foolish enough to deny it just because of its source.

Actually, when I read about "Satan", I understand that it is most likely talking about a mental state of mind rather than an actual being. And when I say "God", I am referring to the mysterious part of the universe that was conducive to this wonder we call "life".

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I am dumbfounded by people who believe in a book that was written in the bronze age by people that KNEW the earth was flat and KNEW the earth was the center of the universe

You say this as if the people of those times were completely ignorant. While they might not have been as up to date as we are, that doesn't mean that they didn't have great minds. It only means knowledge progresses, not intelligence. This is the very kind of disrespect that I am referring to in the OP. You should give it a second read and learn how to save yourself from the real hell. The one that's here on Earth. The one that you create with all your disrespect and judgement. The one of your own mind. The one that's not mythological symbolism.
edit on 26-4-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

very little wisdom offered in the bible..not anything anyone with lick of common sense or reason couldn't figure out on their own.. the bible is a fear-mongers wet dream... it's all fire and brimstone and how its okay to beat your wives and slaves

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I am trying to come to grips with what you are saying. The premise has merit. However can you please explain how Taking the life from another or forbidding liberty from another is good. How does greed fit into your equation? I get the general gist of your intent but am having a hard time bringing it all together.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

but your not judging me for disagreeing with you?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

very little wisdom offered in the bible..not anything anyone with lick of common sense or reason couldn't figure out on their own..

So you admit there is common sense and reason in the Bible.

the bible is a fear-mongers wet dream... it's all fire and brimstone and how its okay to beat your wives and slaves

And these are also the parts I disagree with. If you would actually read the OP and take it out of the context of the Bible, you might could see some common sense and reason in what I wrote. Remember, I'm not a Chrisitian. I am a human looking for truth. It's not about the myths, its about a very real human condition.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

very little wisdom offered in the bible..not anything anyone with lick of common sense or reason couldn't figure out on their own.. the bible is a fear-mongers wet dream... it's all fire and brimstone and how its okay to beat your wives and slaves

*cough*denyignorance*cough*...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

If Eve knew no difference between good and evil, then how could she be held accountable for trusting Satan? Makes no sense. Fables and fairy tales.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

no i don't admit theres common sense and reason in the bible...and no i don't think the people of the bronze age where idiots..they where quite ingenious but that doesn't make them right about god, the universe or things of that nature.. i understand the gist of your post but are we not capable of doing these things without the religious aspects?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BioSafe
I am trying to come to grips with what you are saying. The premise has merit. However can you please explain how Taking the life from another or forbidding liberty from another is good. How does greed fit into your equation? I get the general gist of your intent but am having a hard time bringing it all together.

We were made to be what we are. The point is accepting what we are. This includes the things we do. These things are going to happen probably for eternity regardless of what we believe. The point is, what are you doing? and how do you feel about being a part of a world where things like that happen? If we're ever going to find real peace, we're going to have to learn to accept that which is. Just because those things happen, doesn't mean if you were in their shoes you wouldn't have done the same thing. Who are we to judge? Its all about relativity, and all you can do is be you.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Also, by your reasoning, we should embrace Satan and love him as one of god's creations. Actually, I'm not far from that balance. I care equally nothing about either of them.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

I am dumbfounded people who believe in a book that was written in the bronze age by people that KNEW the earth was flat and KNEW the earth was the center of the universe

I am not a Christian, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the wisdom offered in the Bible. Some of it makes sense and some of it doesn't. But where there is something that I agree with, according to rational logic, I am not foolish enough to deny it just because of its source.

Actually, when I read about "Satan", I understand that it is most likely talking about a mental state of mind rather than an actual being. And when I say "God", I am referring to the mysterious part of the universe that was conducive to this wonder we call "life".

Correct. Me being no christian neither I admire the willpower of them to explain the unexplainable. But to eloborate on the mysteriuos part of the universe that GIVES life. I would like to show you something marvelous in our universe. If you go to goggle earth and go to the sky. Turn on the IRAS under the layers and featured observations. And ponder at the ring of fire that surrounds our whole universe and circles each and every one of us. Just imagine if the earth would just stop revolving what kind of picture would we see. We see this ring that is frozen around the dead plant saturn. And Uranus now we see the same ring but there again another dead planet. Who dwelled there when they were alive?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Dear smithjustinb

This excerpt is referring to the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which God created, as nothing that exists does so without having been created by God. So there is a such thing as knowledge of good and evil, but we were never supposed to have it. It was Satan that wanted us to differentiate. And by doing so, we are being deceived and we are carrying out an agenda that is singlehandedly been responsible for keeping us from the awareness of God's presence.

God put the tree in the garden for a reason and he put other trees in the garden. We (humanity) chose which one and that was the one that gave knowledge of good and evil. It was the one that chose to be us, to be individuals exercising free will. As for us following Satan's plan, all things work to God's will. Nothing can stand against his plan. What sort of God do you believe in?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Got it.

I like your premise. In this case I am going to GUT MY BOSS LIKE A FISH. I just wish the judge and jury felt the same as you do. Maybe I will use your theory in my defense.

I get what you are saying. It will take a few minute to wrap my head around it though

Nice job with the deep think

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

no i don't admit theres common sense and reason in the bible...

No, you definitely did. See?
"very little wisdom offered in the bible..not anything anyone with lick of common sense or reason couldn't figure out on their own.."

and no i don't think the people of the bronze age where idiots..they where quite ingenious but that doesn't make them right about god, the universe or things of that nature..

Dogs know about God. Cats know about God. Humans try but fail because they can't quit judging and disagreeing with that which God made.

i understand the gist of your post but are we not capable of doing these things without the religious aspects?

Yes we are perfectly capable. I put this in the religion forum because I was hoping to attract a religious audience and put it in terms that they could understand. I've already written about acceptance and judgement in the philosophy forums as well if you'd be more comfortable there.

Remember you said, "no i don't admit theres common sense and reason in the bible..."

I'm pretty sure "love thy neighbor" and "Do unto others..." among many other good quotes like that are in the Bible. I'm pretty sure that's common sense and reasonable. So if you still think there's NO common sense and reason in the bible, as you said in the above quote, then obviously I am arguing with a fool. A fool which I can't understand how he/she got those stars on the foolish post I am referring to. Must be one big group of fools on ATS starring each other.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by notquiteright

Also, by your reasoning, we should embrace Satan and love him as one of god's creations. Actually, I'm not far from that balance. I care equally nothing about either of them.

Yes, this is exactly what we should do. Think about it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear smithjustinb

This excerpt is referring to the tree of knowledge of good and evil, which God created, as nothing that exists does so without having been created by God. So there is a such thing as knowledge of good and evil, but we were never supposed to have it. It was Satan that wanted us to differentiate. And by doing so, we are being deceived and we are carrying out an agenda that is singlehandedly been responsible for keeping us from the awareness of God's presence.

God put the tree in the garden for a reason and he put other trees in the garden. We (humanity) chose which one and that was the one that gave knowledge of good and evil. It was the one that chose to be us, to be individuals exercising free will. As for us following Satan's plan, all things work to God's will. Nothing can stand against his plan. What sort of God do you believe in?

What sort of God do I believe in? I believe that God is the circumstances of the universe conducive to life that led to the emergence of the diverse life forms we see here.. I don't believe life is a random, improbable occurrence.

I believe Satan is a mental condition created by said circumstances. I believe this mental condition serves a purpose which I barely have the wisdom to discern, and I am thankful to have this condition and I accept it. I am who I am and we are who we are and we couldn't be anything else. The question is, how much longer are we going to be blind to the glory of our existence? How much longer are we going to be in turmoil wiithin ourselves? When will there be peace? When we learn to accept this... all of it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by notquiteright

If Eve knew no difference between good and evil, then how could she be held accountable for trusting Satan? Makes no sense. Fables and fairy tales.

Fables and fairy tales with a real message. (like most fables and fairy tales.)

In the book, God "said" don't eat it, but she did. It wasn't that she trusted Satan, it was and continues to be that she didn't trust God. Henceforth, judgement. That's what we are accountable for. It's not a punishment. All is one and creation and creator are that. To not trust our creator (circumstances leading to life) is to not trust ourselves. That is what is damaging here, and that is where the mental turmoil is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join