It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is galactic federation real or not?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bobthealie11

Taken from a forum dated 13. 10. 2008 [condensed version]

Please keep this statement ready IF our air space in the southern hemisphere especially

Cape Town, SA. between the 14th/17th Oct. has a massive UFO seen in it's skies. [or if

preferred release it with a conspiracy theory angle]

Ref. Australian medium Blossom Goodchild tells media a UFO is coming. Wayne Herschel

the author has been in contact with Blossom weekly, and confidentiality of where it will be

positioned and why will be adhered to until the last few moments.

This sighting has important timing with something wonderful hapenning in Cape Town SA.

Cape Town resident and author of a book claiming humanity descended from beings from

another star system. Wayne Herschel believes it is going to be a REAL UFO sighting

fulfilling a huge launch of his new religion that has taken two decades to complete.

Is it a coincidence the Vatican has started a Bible reading marathon leading up to the 14th

Is the Vatican worried about some prophecy from the 'Hidden Records' in the secret

Vatican library. Herschel is about to reveal the source of his controversial research and

claim the unthinkable "I have literally seen the face of God." He adds the material he

is about to release is 'not of this world'

He is certain that it is the 'extra proof' that he needs to launch a new spiritual drive as it was

'promised' to him. How often does it happen a whole new religion gets launched? one

derived from a paranormal source involving a UFO....then it is forecast that a UFO is

about to be offically proven real!

Blossom Goodchild appears to be te one chosen to make the announcement of the

day when we will know 'we are not alone in the universe. If the UFO sighting is real

it will instantly prove some important facts as if 'written in stone. All Wayne Herschel's

material is sourced from the unthinkable, he claims it is all sourced from something 'not

of this world'

Well that was 2008 and WE ALL KNOW IT NEVER HAPPENED !! Wayne Herschel

distanced himself from Blossom Goodchild.......................In 2010 he allined himself

to another charlatan named Judy Faltskog, who claimed to be a NASA astronomer who

deciphered a signal from nearby stars. Wayne sent one of his fb friends onto ATS where

they sarted a thread "Alledged NASA affiliated astronomer deciphers intelligent signal

from nearby stars" When their 'hoax' was revealed he attempted to summon his army

of Galactic Federation of lightworkers to derail the thread and close down ATS with

a google bomb as he had already managed to do on another members 'Blog site'

So there you have it HOAXERS and CHARLATANS

# Blossom Goodchild

# Galactic Federation of Lightworkers

# Wayne Herschel

# Judy faltskog

And the thread is still running two years later

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Wait a minute.. This might be off topic.. But I was reading this..

God doesn't call us to have blind faith. And that's not what I'm saying at all. But aliens are demonic and not our friends they are liars and Anti-Christ.

Are all aliens Demons?
If so, That means the God you are talking about is an Earth based being?

Anything not from Earth would be considered an Alien right? So in your own words.. God is the anti-Christ?
If God is not from Earth, that means??? Get what I am saying?

Uh oh..

All you have to do is ignore Jesus Christ.

Wow! cool, So all I have to do to get into hell is ignore Jesus! I can kill, and molest children, I can get away with murder, but as long as I do not ignore Jesus, my place in heaven is secure!!!
Sweet!

Forget having any kind of reasonable debate with this person.. They have made up their mind already.. Or rather, their mind was made up for them a long time ago!!
edit on 26-4-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

A very interresting point indeed.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by zysin5

A very interresting point indeed.

ive been trying to say that subtly. guess he pointed it out bluntly.

haha

blunt.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

I am obsessed with the spiritual realm. I seek knowledge of it. My seeking of knowledge has leaded me to open pandoras box.

What you are doing is very dangerous and sinful. God tells us to not channel spirits for our own safety, you do not know what your dealing with. Leviticus 19:31 states: “Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them…”.

I've accepted demons exist. And I except the fact I can continue to fight them off. It's just what I do.

Sure thing buddy. Without Jesus as your Lord and savior you do not stand a chance fighting any demonic spirit off. To think otherwise is incredibly foolish. This is something even most Christians aren't prepared to deal with.

I picture myself killing thousands and thousand of demons. All epic like. I do not side with them. Dont get it twisted.

How incredibly immature, are you like 12? I'm not sure if your being serious but it sounds like your not ready for the truth, living in a fantasy world is not healthy as an adult.

I am on the good side. The side of truth. Not blinded by what words make you feel good. But by actuality.

Did you know that if you do not belong to Jesus Christ you belong to Satan? You don't have to be a card carrying Satanist to serve Satan. You don't have to be a murderer, drunkard or drug addict, either. All you have to do is ignore Jesus Christ. If you don't have Jesus today, you are deceived and hell bound.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I believe it could be real. Until someone tells us the truth from the fedration, it will seem unlikely.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enemyc0mbatant
Go and buy the Urantia book

Nah, don't waste your money buying junk religion. You can download it for free direct from the Urantia Foundation HERE.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

God doesn't call us to have blind faith. And that's not what I'm saying at all. But aliens are demonic and not our friends they are liars and Anti-Christ.

Are all aliens Demons?

Anything not from Earth would be considered an Alien right? So in your own words.. God is the anti-christ?
If God is not from Earth, that means??? Get what I am sayin?

John 4:24 - God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Alien =

My point is aliens are not some super advanced race that inhabit other worlds with there own civilization.

That's simply what they want you to think.

Aliens are really demonic spirits in disguise.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Soulece

I am obsessed with the spiritual realm. I seek knowledge of it. My seeking of knowledge has leaded me to open pandoras box.

What you are doing is very dangerous and sinful. God tells us to not channel spirits for our own safety, you do not know what your dealing with. Leviticus 19:31 states: “Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them…”.

I've accepted demons exist. And I except the fact I can continue to fight them off. It's just what I do.

Sure thing buddy. Without Jesus as your Lord and savior you do not stand a chance fighting any demonic spirit off. To think otherwise is incredibly foolish. This is something even most Christians aren't prepared to deal with.

I picture myself killing thousands and thousand of demons. All epic like. I do not side with them. Dont get it twisted.

How incredibly immature, are you like 12? I'm not sure if your being serious but it sounds like your not ready for the truth, living in a fantasy world is not healthy as an adult.

I am on the good side. The side of truth. Not blinded by what words make you feel good. But by actuality.

Did you know that if you do not belong to Jesus Christ you belong to Satan? You don't have to be a card carrying Satanist to serve Satan. You don't have to be a murderer, drunkard or drug addict, either. All you have to do is ignore Jesus Christ. If you don't have Jesus today, you are deceived and hell bound.

immature? Hardly. Just kiddish and happy. i got an imagination. I do not close it down. Cool thoughts come into mind. I didnt know when you get older you have to stop imagining. Guess life really is supposed to be dull.

I know exactly, well not exactly, but a good idea of what demons are. See, im not like anybody else. Im not one of those people who gets posessed. I'm not one of those people that dont know anything about anything that im saying. im not dumb basically. I know what to do. We all know what to do. We just have to remember. You need to train your mind to do that. mental training helps for anything. Like meditation. Though I dont meditate.

Also, the only way I can go up against a demon is through jesus? Okay, so.. what does that even mean? What significant change is jesus adding? Will he fight the fight for you? It certainly does not say any of that in the bible. When it says you need jesus by your side it means you need good, not fear on your side.

edit on 26-4-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

I accept jesus. I do not, however, accept you.

And just for the record

By accepting jesus as god, in your religion it has to be that way.
But in another familiar one, you would have to accept muhammad.

You say they are wrong
They say you are wrong.

Pride really is a bad thing, I know.

Put the pieces of the puzzle together. Then you can feel harmony and get rid of the fear mongering you are dishing out.

I'm not anti christian. My best friend is a die hard christian. Him and I discuss this stuff for years. We put the pieces together. We differ because I do not chose the side of the easy way out. I believe we are meant to learn in our lives the truth. it is not given to us.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Are all aliens Demons?

Anything not from Earth would be considered an Alien right? So in your own words.. God is the anti-christ?
If God is not from Earth, that means??? Get what I am sayin?

John 4:24 - God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Alien =

My point is aliens are not some super advanced race that inhabit other worlds with there own civilization.

That's simply what they want you to think.

Aliens are really demonic spirits in disguise.

Yup hollywood did their job good to you. You have been a victim to brainwash through entertainment ways. They start you at a young age. Really get you locked in.

You believe what the writers of the story of our lives aka the powers that be have told the world what aliens are like.

Ever seen men in black? Or how about ET? Or.. uh hmm... K Pax? ... Star Wars. I know you had to have seen that one.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your opinion. I just know I will not be able to debate with you. Not only is this going way off topic, but you made up your mind long ago.
See my post up there for further edits!

Good day sir!
edit on 26-4-2012 by zysin5 because: Changed my tune.. getting back on Topic

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your opinion. I just know I will not be able to debate with you. Not only is this going way off topic, but you made up your mind long ago.
See my post up there for further edits!

Good day sir!

You are right. I take blame for derailing this. I felt compelled to say something to this dude.

As for the GFL? It's plausible. That's all.

There certainly is a lot of ufo sightings reported from 1900 to now. Not really as much before the time of the technological boom.

Pay attention to the detail my friends. Look with an open eye.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hi People,

Any chance we could potentially get this back to, oh, you know, the topic of the thread.

Pretty sure the topic isn't Jesus and whether or not someone is going to Hell...pretty sure theres a Religious Forum on ATS for that...

...I could be wrong...

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Stop assuming you know anything about people you speak to over the internet. I'm a fan of Jesus, Moses, Mohammed, Buddha, but I'm not a fan of believing all aliens are demons. I do believe in evil forces, and sure we can call them demons, but only a fool assumes all life besides humanity is demonic.

Here he comes everyone, to derail this thread even further by trying to convince us he knows the truth and that the GFL are demons and yada yada yada find Jesus
edit on 26-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

You have admitted that you are merely a fan of Jesus and not his follower. Repent and put your trust in him now and you will have eternal life, if not you will perish. There is conclusive evidence that aliens are demons. You and other do not like to admit it simply because you will not bow your knee and surrender to Gods sovereignty. So many people claim to be searching for truth but they miss the boat completely because they have a prejudice against the bible. Moses, Mohammed, Buddha cannot forgive sins, only Jesus is can, he is God

Nobody has researched UFO phenomen more then Dr. Josef Allen Hynek and Jacques Vallee. After 30 years of research they said that UFO are demonic... Once you have researched the UFO phenomenon for 30 years then come back and tell me what your opinion on these things really are.

You see, this is where you show us that you are not the keeper of the TROOF! First of all, we get you love Jesus, I mean, who doesn't love Jesus, but please, drop your righteous and patronizing religious attitude because it is offensive and unwarranted. Do not tell people what they should be doing. Do not tell me to Repent and put all my trust in him now. If you want to show people the way of our main man Jesus, well, you're doing it wrong. You're going to have to understand Jesus isn't the end all be all, and I'm pretty sure he didn't want to worship as such. This world you live in is diverse, incredibility diverse, so you better start accepting there is a bigger reality around you and that maybe you should open up a little bit. Jesus ain't going anywhere and I'm pretty sure he encourages you to explore, just don't hurt anyone on the way and be nice to people. Your attitude I've seen so far on ATS hasn't been very nice. It's very condescending and at times bullyish.

Second, please, proof that aliens are demons? I think we can all agree we need proof of aliens and demons themselves before we start declaring proof that aliens are demons
, and I suppose proof of angels and God as well.

On last thing, do you really believe only those men have been researching the UFO and alien phenomenon? Like, really? Durp.... So you believe the GFL exists and they are demons?

reply to post by Davian

Your sick of it because you hate God. If you was really interested in searching for truth you would investigate the claims of people calling aliens demons and not simply dismiss it.

Yeah, this is exactly what I'm talking about. You pretty much give religion a bad name.

edit: I can't believe this thread is up to page 17
Thanks Mods

edit on 26-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

Its all good, I can understand where you would feel slightly frustrated by that poster. I felt compelled as well.

As for the GFL? It's plausible. That's all.

I agree, its possible. But not for us here. Maybe else where in the universe there are federations of sorts. But we are not in the BIG club yet. Well that is my personal feeling anyway.

There is a BIG club out there, somewhere, I can feel it.
Yet again, little ole us here on Earth are isolated.. And the GF as the OP put it, I do not think is real. In the context of the post.
But very possible that somewhere in the universe there are others who work together and come together as a galactic family.
While again, we are part of that family, we are isolated at this point.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I can't believe that this is 17 pages long already and still exists. Wow, I get to post on a GFL thread.

But really, those posters that are talking about the Andromedan's and other alien species being real and having "talked" to them, please tell me that ya'll are just saying this in jest, right?

I have no doubt that other civilizations exist in this vast universe. I do doubt that any other civilization would be interested in starting a dialogue with a backward primate species such as ourselves.

If any civilization had the technology to actually come here they would be so far above us that we would be like germs or bacteria to them, a virus deserving only a vaccination.

Instead of believing in Aliens or Gods or any other mythological beings, that haven't helped us in any way as yet, why don't we try to believe in ourselves and put an end to all our pettiness.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

just close the damn thing, or burn it with fire.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
reply to post by alien

just close the damn thing, or burn it with fire.

hey thats not nice.

mmmh fire

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien
Hi People,

Any chance we could potentially get this back to, oh, you know, the topic of the thread.

Pretty sure the topic isn't Jesus and whether or not someone is going to Hell...pretty sure theres a Religious Forum on ATS for that...

...I could be wrong...

Cheers.

Good luck with trying to convince them to hop back on topic. I already tried... And NEVER suceeded.

Anyway, I think GFL exist. That's my answer between you and me.
edit on 26-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Andromeda is a different Galaxy far far away? That would make them the Intergalactic Federation of Light

I think it's just a puppet for a more powerful organization that spans multiple galaxies. Earth is a strategic location in the center of a group of powerful civilizations all within a few hundred lightyears of each other. There are many civilizations seeking this location, but the front runners are the Alpha Draconians and the GFL.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join