It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is galactic federation real or not?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

OK, it only exists as a fake entity in the minds of people who are often delusional. Some realize that and pretend it's true for their own reasons.

Why are you afraid of truth and prefer fantasy to reality?

Stating a true answer to a question is not pompous. Perhaps you could look that up in a dictionary?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Spock is real and here is the proof of the pudding - How could they find an actor with ears like his - hes obviously Alien.
aahhhgggrrr! bloody good point... Then Spock's ears (claiming to be those worn in the very first episode) that sold for a fortune on earBay--- sorry eBay--- were fake!?!? Bastards!! I bought 2 pairs

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I am so confused. I read this whole conversation so far and I have no idea what is going on. It seems everyone is blabbing the ultimate sci-fi story. Can someone explain this whole thing. Like the basics? LOL.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

edit on 26-4-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by artistpoet

Isn't that a webpage?

Or a youtube username?

No it is secret psychological operations or Mind Warfare.
What you say about an original concept that there are Aliens working together to rescue Humanity is true.
Yet knowing of this concept their is a counter Psychological operation at play by dark forces.
The head of Mind Warfare is Col Michael Aquino who is also head of the church of Set formally the Church of Satan
Sounds crazy i know
In the same manner it is very convenient to secret military projects that the public thinks UFOs are Alien as it takes the attention away from them - However I have seen 2 UFOs but feel them to be secret military.
Yet I am not dismissing real Alien craft - I just do not know -
However I am certain there are real Aliens already here.
Just can not prove that to you or any as You would have to live my life and my experiences.
So I am not asking you to believe me on anything
But saying until you know for sure do not accept half truth

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Klingons are real, Galactic federation? Afraid not.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

That's interesting, considering Set has said that Satan does not exist. And I personally believe that Satan is simply the other face of God...because man, being a species of extremes, cannot reconcile positive and negative as being equally productive and necessary in this world. In other words, balance is a foreign concept.

Just look at how we live now.

Now, if you're finished, run along and play in the sand.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Probably not real

There's just as much evidence that the events of Harry Potter actually took place.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dejarmaX

Originally posted by artistpoet
Spock is real and here is the proof of the pudding - How could they find an actor with ears like his - hes obviously Alien.
aahhhgggrrr! bloody good point... Then Spock's ears (claiming to be those worn in the very first episode) that sold for a fortune on earBay--- sorry eBay--- were fake!?!? Bastards!! I bought 2 pairs

Don't be disheartened - Perhaps they are genuine Spock ears - maybe he has spare pairs that attach or detach after all he is not like us Humans

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hr2burn
Klingons are real, Galactic federation? Afraid not.

Wow. The only question is how long it takes before the mods close this thread for review...

Truth of the matter, for those skipping to the end: there is no real proof that the galactic federation council or whatever does or does not exist. No one can prove or disprove it.

It does, however, make for some interesting thoughts...when you're taking a bath or just looking for something to do other than pick your nose.

With that said, this truth-seeker is abandoning ship (or thread, rather). Have a good one!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yeah, but the meetings are really very dull.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Svipdagr
I am so confused. I read this whole conversation so far and I have no idea what is going on. It seems everyone is blabbing the ultimate sci-fi story. Can someone explain this whole thing. Like the basics? LOL.

Ok, you should start with this, Episode 1 which is kind of Episode 4 and work your way to Episode 6 which is kind of Episode 3. You'll have a better understanding once you complete the 13+ hour tutorial:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Starchild23

OK, it only exists as a fake entity in the minds of people who are often delusional. Some realize that and pretend it's true for their own reasons.

Why are you afraid of truth and prefer fantasy to reality?

Stating a true answer to a question is not pompous. Perhaps you could look that up in a dictionary?

If I preferred fantasy to reality, I would be waiting for the Messiah to save our sorry butts from the Big Bad Horned Wolf...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bobthealie11

Its real in Starwars: starwars.wikia.com...

And that's about the only thing its real in.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

That's interesting, considering Set has said that Satan does not exist. And I personally believe that Satan is simply the other face of God...because man, being a species of extremes, cannot reconcile positive and negative as being equally productive and necessary in this world. In other words, balance is a foreign concept.

Just look at how we live now.

Now, if you're finished, run along and play in the sand.

I also do not believe Satan is real - But the Church of Set formally the Church of Satan is real as are real Satanists such as Col Michael Aquino who is also involved in Psychological Warfare Operations

www.usa-anti-communist.com...
edit on 26-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

There are way too many websites devoted to this. Just do a Google search. A basic problem, of course, is that a lot of the information about this thing is channeled ("bullcrap") by a number of different people, and therefore contradictory and confusing. It's a huge space soap opera with conflicts and alliances and good guys and bad guys and little old Earth sitting in the middle with the Earth's government somehow able to keep it all a secret (except for the channelers).

It's like a huge role-playing game, except a lot of the people involved don't think it's fiction at all, but rather the God's honest truth. So it's a lot like a religion (Scientology, mostly), except without the specified rituals and structure of an organized religion, and without somebody like L. Ron Hubbard to tie it all together. Sheldon Nidle tried, but he just isn't/wasn't as clever as Hubbard. And like most religions, it appeals to people who think they're better or more spiritually advanced than most other people.

edit on 26-4-2012 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bobthealie11

Threads like this make me feel stupid, and embarrassed that I even come to this site. You are a kook if you believe the answer to be anything but no. There are no super powerful aliens out there watching Earth. It's akin to a human going into a backwater part of Earth to observe some insignificant algae like it matters.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

if they're real they wont come in and baby sit

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Watch this video

www.galacticfederationoflight.info...

Do they exist........ Yes

Are they aliens or not of this Earth........... Probably not.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
If they are real.... they sit back and let this suffering and chaos continue.

If they are not real.... it's a good sci-fi story of hope.

If they are real and do finally show themselves, I will be sure to tell them where to go, some place where the sun don't shine.

Lets say they are real and have been watching over us since Earth began. Why would it be their responsibility to stop us from harming ourselves? Ever watch Star Trek the Next Generation? They would observe still evolving civilizations and it was against their rules/code to interfere. Makes sense to me, especially from a scientific point of view. But again, why should we depend on them to stop us from killing ourselves? Shouldn't we take responsibility for our own actions?

edit: wow, I got in 2 replies and an edit before this thread gets the boot
edit on 25-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

DING DING DING

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join