It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is galactic federation real or not?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Yes exactly. But there also is the Orion Empire, which is under Draco control. The GFL tries to rid us of those.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
All im saying is this, if the GFL does exist then why have they not contacted me yet?

I wouldn't scream my eyes out or panick or punch somebody... okay I might punch something if they snuck up on me

But no contact. From anyone in the world that is notable. Dont really think they exist. Like that other dude said, it's possible out in the universe. But not really here. Chances are very unlikely.

I believe in psychics. But I do not believe when people say ufos are going to appear here and there at this time.

edit on 26-4-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bobthealie11

real

relax and ask yourself

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

Hey, I am surprised! This is going pretty well after all! Thank you for your advice on this thread!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece
All im saying is this, if the GFL does exist then why have they not contacted me yet?

I wouldn't scream my eyes our or panick or punch somebody... okay I might punch something if they snuck up on me

But no contact. Dont really think they exist. Like that other dude said, it's possible out in the universe. But not really here.

I believe in psychics. But I do not believe when people say ufos are going to appear here and there at this time.

message for you and ALL....

if you would like a showing or contact(if you are honestly ready for that
), then do this..

go out into nature, away from the city, alone and with a loving/honest thoughts ask for a showing...

i predict good times

me, i have made contact

edit on 26-4-2012 by cornucopia because: added a word

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

I wouldn't scream my eyes our or panick or punch somebody... okay I might punch something if they snuck up on me

But no contact. Dont really think they exist. Like that other dude said, it's possible out in the universe. But not really here.

), then do this..

go out into nature, away from the city, alone and with a loving/honest thoughts ask for a showing...

i predict good times

me, i have made contact

I'd rather not considering the possibly bad outcomes from doing that. There aren't any other ways?
I'd figure they'd tab into my psyche and realize everything by now and eventually make contact.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hi Jibby, one page one this was part of your comment. "If they are real.... they sit back and let this suffering and chaos continue."Doesn't that sound familiar? um ..... god? ergo draks = god hmmmm

AND

All cows eat grass, my dog eats grass, my dog's a cow (same logic as above)

: )

Have a great day

Steve

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hi Cornucopia

I have actually sold my res near a town, moved to the bush on close to 1000 acres (rugged bushland) have heaps of positive vibes and always ask them to appear. The silence is deafening. But I hope one day for .... how you said? A pleasant surprise. And to the next poster after corni, no, I don't reckon they will be nasty. Maybe they'll even take away my arthritis Can always hope. But re Gal Fed? Jury is still out but hope it is real

Warm wishes

Steve

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Short answer.

No.

how can you possibly know the answer to that question.

just to even begin to answer that question you would need an interplanetary spacecraft to search for evidence of a federation.

just to even begin to answer that question you would need an interplanetary spacecraft to search for evidence of a federation.

Hello Randomname,

Don't we have any of those interplanetary spacecrafts?

Voyager 1 & Voyager 2

And what does GFL claim?

The Galactic Federation of Light is a group of over 3000 star nations who have
several million ships currently surrounding planet earth.

Link

My short answer was no.

My real answer should have been

I would not call this a hoax, I would call it a MASSIVE hoax !

But that's just me.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

), then do this..

i predict good times

me, i have made contact

I'd rather not considering the possibly bad outcomes from doing that. There aren't any other ways?
I'd figure they'd tab into my psyche and realize everything by now and eventually make contact.

that is why i said with loving thoughts, there is no way for anything bad to happen...it is cosmic law....

you can trust me, i am your brother and i would never steer you wrong..

i love you

not a joke

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709
Hi Cornucopia

I have actually sold my res near a town, moved to the bush on close to 1000 acres (rugged bushland) have heaps of positive vibes and always ask them to appear. The silence is deafening. But I hope one day for .... how you said? A pleasant surprise. And to the next poster after corni, no, I don't reckon they will be nasty. Maybe they'll even take away my arthritis Can always hope. But re Gal Fed? Jury is still out but hope it is real

Warm wishes

Steve

hi Steve,

hugs

that is awesome!

i too wish to live off of the land and to be out in nature..

eat raw/organic turmeric root, cures arthritis...along with getting your body alkaline and keeping your body in alkaline state...research that

oh if/when the time is right you will see something, feel something, hear something, think something, no doubt

grab a sleeping bag and lay out back with your eyes to the skies one night...

yes

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I wouldn't scream my eyes out or panick or punch somebody... okay I might punch something if they snuck up on me

But no contact. From anyone in the world that is notable. Dont really think they exist. Like that other dude said, it's possible out in the universe. But not really here. Chances are very unlikely.

From what I know the GFL is going to make contact but they, according to the channeled messages, are not going to rush into it. They say they've been slowly receiving themselves, well their crafts, in our skies, really concentrating on 3rd world countries but elsewhere too. That's why so many UFO videos on Youtube will have GFL in title, because people who follow the GFL assume every UFO filmed these days is a GFL craft. I believe the GFL claims to have our planet surrounded with their craft, a fleet of good guys, so they say, and are able to keep out any malevolent races that would want to come to Earth. So according to them they are rooting out the shadow gov't, bankers and all, and are working to get the MSM to stop being such presstitutes and report actual information. When they can get the world wide gov'ts to agree to allow disclosure and the MSM to report the truth AND when a majority of the worlds population becomes aware & approves of them, only then will they make an entrance at the UN. I know, the UN, can't get more NWO than that, but if the current bad guys actually go to jail then you know something good is happening. And when the remove the shadow gov't where do you think these white collar and political criminals are going?

You can see why, according to their plans, they just don't land on the Whitehouse lawn. The good news, I guess, is that they say that day is coming closer and closer.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Isn't that a term from one of the recent episode of South Park?

The one where the space-gangster comes to Earth, and they take all of his space-money?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Agreed, the things I've seen would make most people insane. All you really gotta do is ask with honest intentions all of you would be amazed by what you see.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
reply to post by Soulece

sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

In the right measure.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I feel the gaze of the Cheshire cat and his toothy grin and my eyes feel like yellow brick roads leading me to Brer Rabbit's apocalyptic tar baby zombies,all the while wondering why my hands feel like two balloons which will not allow me to pull the map out of my pocket that leads to Big Rock Candy Mountain that Santa clause gave me while we watched the cow jump over the moon, Scottie beam me up there is no intelligent life down here!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Little problem with the GFL though.

It is not referenced in the bible especially in revelations whatsoever. No parables leading to it. As far as I'm concerned it's not.

So either we do not know the truth of them or they are not there.

I want to believe.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince

Originally posted by swan001

If Draconnians have not attacked yet, it means something is shielding us. That's the Federation.

Sometimes you crack me up with your tongue in cheek replies .

It is tongue in cheek, isn't it ???

Unfortunately I really think that Swan001 is believing what he says...

Peace out

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by bigwig22

After 10 years of reasearches? You bet I do!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join