It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Here But We Are Not Ready

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Yes the stuff we're told here is not just lies and distortions, not just to ridicule ufology, its actually pens, traps, they're trying to lure, and keep those awakening in, putting just enough truth, because the New Age concepts, are old age, and energy work, healing, grid work, unconditional love, progression, light workers, there is enough truth in this, to lure, but, then the rest is fourth reicht, fake, pryamid, heirarchal, traps.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Dis-info agent. No way you know any of this. It's pure conjecture on your part.

Thats a new one!, well for me anyway I'm guessing you don't know "who" I be. Perhaps you should go "clicky-clicky" on a few links, and maybe do a wee search.

No thanks, let's be direct and quick, who the hell do you think you are?

Hmmmmm...

Is this "evidence" [that you cite] selective or collective? Research your "evidence"? Are you daft?

You seem to have some issues with "due diligence", perhaps you should read and try to understand the idea and thought of others. You might also attempt to understand any sicence they present. Although, I guess you need do this if you seek truth.

Good luck.

Oh ... sorry; I'm your friendly local ET.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill

Originally posted by Unity_99

There are galactic organizations and councils, for every system and parnterships akin to the the United Nations but different, and with many agendas, its just not like we have in our literature, which seems more like nets to put people waking up in.

When you're on the other side of dense 3d forgetfulness, this gravity/frequency you are more working on things you want to be working on, that are suited to your level of development/awareness/abilities, and its more about personal choice, so it wouldn't be like our authorities and councils, unless a person gave their power away and got stuck in a kind of light construct, which is possible for some, so they're stuck under hierarchies until they wake up more.

But there are patrols and agendas, in our solar system and galaxy/universe.

There's no evidence of your claims. You got this information how?

Personal experiences, primarily, and also when you are an experiencer, and pushed inside to seek really hard, the most important seeking anyone can do is not skygazing, that is just part of the reality around us, but to actually meditate and connect with your own soul, your Super Consciousness and Infinite Self, because you already know everything, and that is where you can make, through persistant seeking, some real break throughs. CME's help a lot in that too, actual memories come back.

But that knowledge is there, this a thoughtscape, what I've been shown is a dreamscape.

As far as the experiences, I've been taken off planet, taken to crafts, the moon an asteroid base, a station by the sun, a large craft/station during a physical abduction, I don't know when they do it physically and when they pull you, but that family abduction with wounds and missing time for my second oldest son was physical.

The ETs inovled were human, tall, strong chested, dark haired, and blond haired. In some cases there were greys invovled, when we had wounds that was a grey abduction, and ended up somewhere else, by a group that patrols. Though I chose sleep, was offered a choice that night, to stay awake or sleep and I chose sleep, very strong primal fear involved and knew inside what would happen was not something I wanted to remember, nonetheless, I have some memories of things past being with the greys.

Sleeper, Lou Baldin has alot of good information regarding ETs and the solar system. While there are points I don't agree with, nonetheless, his information means he's got deep inside knowledge.

And nothing you believe ever affects the truth of what we've gone through.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Yeah, that's about what I thought.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
As far as the experiences, I've been taken off planet, taken to crafts, the moon an asteroid base, a station by the sun, a large craft/station during a physical abduction, I don't know when they do it physically and when they pull you, but that family abduction with wounds and missing time for my second oldest son was physical.

The ETs inovled were human, tall, strong chested, dark haired, and blond haired. In some cases there were greys invovled, when we had wounds that was a grey abduction, and ended up somewhere else, by a group that patrols. Though I chose sleep, was offered a choice that night, to stay awake or sleep and I chose sleep, very strong primal fear involved and knew inside what would happen was not something I wanted to remember, nonetheless, I have some memories of things past being with the greys.

And nothing you believe ever affects the truth of what we've gone through.

Well.

I say.

Write a book.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

I have two choices when I consider ET life. I can be sarcastic and say that we'll never find any or it will be a long long long time, like a billion years. Or I can say that since we know there're 100's of billions of galaxies and an estimated two billion earth-analogs and tens of billions of larger earth-like planets in our galaxy alone then it's utterly absurd to even suggest that earth is the ONLY planet that has ANY life. I don't mean intelligent life, I mean ANY form of life. To assert this is the only place ANY form of life has ever formed is like saying this whole universe is a simulation on somebody's computer or that most of our observations of the universe are plain wrong.

I don't agree that the reason the aliens would keep quiet is because we're too violent and they're soooo perfect. Honestly, the reason they would keep quiet is the same reason we don't make overt contact with dolphins. Think about this for a moment. Yes, we've contacted dolphins, but there're plenty of dolphins that haven't seen a human. We're little more than stories to most of them. They probably don't communicate well enough, so what scant information they have on us probably doesn't get conveyed very well amongst themselves. I think that if we ensured that we contacted ALL of the dolphins, it would actually cause far more problems than if left alone. Think about how destructive that would be. And how stupid we would have to be to do that. We're mostly insignificant. Oh, we have our place, just like dolphins do. But we're primitives in the eyes of more advanced aliens.

Let me ask you, what good is giving a dolphin the key to solar power or splitting an atom? I'm telling you that if you want to understand all of htis then look at the relationship between us and dolphins.

We haven't even scratched the surface of this giant universe. Sure, it could be a simulation. It could be gods playground or something. All of our science could be made-up hocus-pocus nonsense. But that's like walking up to your father and laughing in his face and exclaiming madly, "None of this is real. You're not my father!" That's just a very loopy and over complex way of committing suicide.

A 1mm x 1mm square of sky 1 meter from your face holds MINIMALLY 10,000 galaxies. I say MINIMALLY because we know there're more. We're just not certain how many more...

There're many ways to cast the size of the universe. One way to imagine it is just to look at our solar system. If you only consider the sun and the earth and you scale it down to 60 feet then put a soccer ball 60 feet from something the size of 'o' (on your screen). Yes, the 'o' on your screen in three-dimensions is 60 feet from a soccer ball. The soccer ball is the sun and the 'o' is the earth. About 3% of the sun's light that hits this 'o' could power the entire world's electrical grid. This to me is an amazing and humbling idea. It shows you just how small you really are.
edit on 26-4-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
If you are an advanced species, observing the Earth Humans. You would see Humans as a parasite/cancer on this planet.
Humans Pollute the air, that they breathe (and all other animals), They chop down forests and trees, that produce vital oxygen and store carbon. They overfish the Oceans. Pollute the Air, Land, and Water, to suit their own selfish needs.

And how did ET get off their own planet? Mile-long interstellar space ships just don't make themselves.

Stop the self hatred and the self worship.

They indiscriminately kill all other life forms on this Planet, that which they Share.
They enjoy killing other Humans regardless or race, creed or colour.

No, they don't indiscriminately kill all other life forms, they do so for specific and discriminating reasons. They don't enjoy killing other Humans regardless of race, creed or color, they typically do so on account of race, creed, color, religion but for specific reasons.

And I bet ETs are really effective at killing when they feel the need to. Compared to primitive human civilization and our own past, most humans today are FAR less exposed to murder and mayhem than in history. (See stephen pinker). Contrary to propaganda, we have gotten better, on average. Problem is, when we go bad, we go REALLY bad.

Same might be true with ET. THey might have hundred of years of intergalactic peace, but with the stuff hits the rotating white dwarf, it goes really really mega Corellian Super Star Destroyer level bad .

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Ya know ... it's not "what" you think, but rather "WHY".
From your posts so far, you don't have the why covered. Examine the evidence
Do your Due Diligence, only then can you be sure of your opinion.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Ya know ... it's not "what" you think, but rather "WHY".
From your posts so far, you don't have the why covered. Examine the evidence
Do your Due Diligence, only then can you be sure of your opinion.

"Due diligence" on whether or not you're a "local ET". Seriously?

For an extended, off-earth intelligence, you're not a very bright cookie now are you? But then you knew that - telepathically - so why am I wasting my time typing this response?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Anthra, check your private messages please.

edit on 26-4-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Oh, bad news ET. You're website is dead.

alien.wolfmagick.com.

Should be a no-brainer for an advanced intellect like you. Considering you're a software engineer who loves wolves plays World of Warcraft and stuff.

A-A Facebook BS

edit on 26-4-2012 by AlchemicalBinoculars because: Amazing new information!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

alien.wolfmagick.com.

Should be a no-brainer for an advanced intellect like you. Considering you're a software engineer who loves wolves plays World of Warcraft and stuff.

A-A Facebook BS

Yeah ... sorry about that. ISP was upgrading my service and managed to turn off my static IP. It's all better now.

BTW: if you're ging to call anything BS, be damn sure it really is!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Hi there, have posted my experience in the Aldebaran Aliens thread so disregard my private message. I remember you writing about Aliens before so I just thought I'd ask for advice. Hope you're doing well anyway.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
There is no such thing as being not ready to make contact with another intelligent species. One cannot define what would make you ready or not ready. The only thing one could do is speculate if it is beneficial or damaging to do so. If contact were made today it would most likely be beneficial. If the alien race is advanced they could possibly teach us new technologies. They could give humanity hope and a unifying cause. They may help us by becoming a mediator for warring nations. They may help find solutions to today's economic and environmental issues. The list goes on and I can not think of how new experience or intelligence by associating with another intelligent being would be harmful.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

alien.wolfmagick.com.

A-A Facebook BS

Yeah ... sorry about that. ISP was upgrading my service and managed to turn off my static IP. It's all better now.

BTW: if you're ging to call anything BS, be damn sure it really is!

An alien...who plays World of Warcraft...is not BS?

Btw, can you confirm the hypotheses, no the fact according to Unity 99 that cows come from alien DNA?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
BTW, I'm really pissed at you aliens. What's up with Fukishima? Sitting on your alienasses and the planet is ready to go under? I mean how serious does it have to be before you aliens get involved?

Do your starseeds have to get so corrupted you will have alien retards?

Get a move on.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

BTW, I'm really pissed at you aliens. What's up with Fukishima? Sitting on your alienasses and the planet is ready to go under? I mean how serious does it have to be before you aliens get involved?

Do your starseeds have to get so corrupted you will have alien retards?

Get a move on.

I quite glad you brought this up!!!

Assistance was offered by at least 3 different groups; Andromds, Orions, and Pleiadians. That assistance was REFUSED by Terrestrial "leadership".

So, if ya want our help, tell your governments, not us! (we are already aware)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Hi there, have posted my experience in the Aldebaran Aliens thread so disregard my private message. I remember you writing about Aliens before so I just thought I'd ask for advice. Hope you're doing well anyway.

The Aldebarans are an intresting bunch. Their star is a bit remote, as compared to Sirius, and other Orion grup stars. As I understand they are a Human species (as oposed to and differentiated from "humanoid"), generally friendly, and having low level FTL technology.

I read much of your OP in the other thread (in your sig) A rather good rendering of the process of awakening.Although, after having been through that via Western Ceremonial Magick, I understand all to well how difficult the process can be for some. although, the results are well worth any efforts applied to self-realization.

Thank yu, yes, I'm doing quite well,hope you are as well.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I quite glad you brought this up!!!

Assistance was offered by at least 3 different groups; Andromds, Orions, and Pleiadians. That assistance was REFUSED by Terrestrial "leadership".

So, if ya want our help, tell your governments, not us! (we are already aware)

Who refused? When? Proof? Why do you need to have us OK what you can do without needing our OK? Why not just save our butts, is that too much to ask? What are you going to do? Teleport to Abalognia or wherever you come from....today?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I suppose that's you in the avatar. Cute kids.

Question, why is it with your advanced intelligence you can't spell or have a professional looking website?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join