It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Aliens Are Here But We Are Not Ready

page: 4
4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

I quite glad you brought this up!!!

Assistance was offered by at least 3 different groups; Andromds, Orions, and Pleiadians. That assistance was REFUSED by Terrestrial "leadership".

So, if ya want our help, tell your governments, not us! (we are already aware)


Who refused? When? Proof? Why do you need to have us OK what you can do without needing our OK? Why not just save our butts, is that too much to ask? What are you going to do? Teleport to Abalognia or wherever you come from....today?


Who refused? Japan, US, most of the G20, and the United Nations.
When: several hours after the event.
Proof: Yeah Right! You should know full well that the governments of your world would not allow that to be available. There are only a handfull of people on or off world that even have any first hand knowledge, and everything I have is second hand.

ET is not responsible for your problems, nor are we here to pick up after some "idiot-child". Your problems, natural and self-inflicted, are yours, therefore, YOU must bear the responsibility to resolve them. We may offer assistance, out of the kindness of our hearts, but we are in no way compelled to do so. If you decline that assistance, we have not the right to force it upon you.

Why not just save your butts? Is it to much to ask? Perhaps not, but before we can "save your butts" you must ask, not as individuals, but as a unified people.


edit on 27-4-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda
 


Partly true and partly untrue, but there are many groups and levels of those overseeing. I believe those meetings took place and that this world is being held hostage by a small very negative group and freeing themselves is actually out of humanities hands, in that its not possible, the polarities are a part of the tests, that is the process where people are choosing their own frequency, or basically next step or realm and while there is room for change, some of those polarities are beyond the scope of ordinary human efforts.

Humanity is not exactly designed to have that unity based on those polarities and massive differences in age of soul being reflected in large portions of some people able to live under and spread truly regressive unequal violent systems.

This is a testing ground/school.

There are going to be more awakenings with the Cme's and energy incoming, and there is truly going on behind the scenes, even whole memory wipes and missing time for earth.

We have a wonderful team watching over everyone here however, and so much is being done. But the Higher Ups and our true Teachers/Guides and Family do not leave the students who are in the vulnerable position of memory wipes, in school, being lied to and bullied by the parasites who are determined to take over the entire school and entrap everyone here, and harm the children. The Higher Ups, comparative to the parents and creators of a school, love the children and recognize their position as kindergarden students, in the school that is managed by wolves (sorry, this is not in reference to your site, andromedans or your beautiful wolf friend, in your home, its really and truly just a common term for what I'm trying to express. So a quick apology, not intentional that way) and scoundrels, and they are doing a great deal, and there is so much more that can and will be done, and in the end we're going to be very surprised to discover how much help we all had to even get through this, and to be able to be strong enough to mitigate and transform negatives into positivity.

Anyway, understand what you're saying but know we're getting so much help here.


edit on 27-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

I quite glad you brought this up!!!

Assistance was offered by at least 3 different groups; Andromds, Orions, and Pleiadians. That assistance was REFUSED by Terrestrial "leadership".

So, if ya want our help, tell your governments, not us! (we are already aware)


Who refused? When? Proof? Why do you need to have us OK what you can do without needing our OK? Why not just save our butts, is that too much to ask? What are you going to do? Teleport to Abalognia or wherever you come from....today?



Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Who refused? Japan, US, most of the G20, and the United Nations.
When: several hours after the event.
Proof: Yeah Right! You should know full well that the governments of your world would not allow that to be available. There are only a handfull of people on or off world that even have any first hand knowledge, and everything I have is second hand.


Who are the primary sources and why can't they come forward and inform us first-hand? I know someone who can get them an ATS account.



Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
ET is not responsible for your problems, nor are we here to pick up after some "idiot-child". Your problems, natural and self-inflicted, are yours, therefore, YOU must bear the responsibility to resolve them. We may offer assistance, out of the kindness of our hearts, but we are in no way compelled to do so. If you decline that assistance, we have not the right to force it upon you.


So, basically, you'll jump a teleport and leave us to eradicate ourselves. Do I have that right?

If so, thanks, aliens, but in the end all, you're worthless.


Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Why not just save your butts? Is it to much to ask? Perhaps not, but before we can "save your butts" you must ask, not as individuals, but as a unified people.


Clue: ain't happening and this is a reaaaaaaaally lame excuse, we have to be "unified" like you aliens are? When you're not? When's the last time you had a Draco-Reptilian over for dinner? You aliens are as split apart and have less reason to be with your oh so superior intelligence than us "idiot children".

The further I get into this "local alien" declaration, the less it makes one bit of sense for either aliens, locals, local aliens or idiot children.

I am summarily unimpressed.

EDIT: Your website? "Summary" not "Summery". You're welcome.

Signed,

The Idiot Child



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AnthraAndromda
 


Partly true and partly untrue, but there are many groups and levels of those overseeing. I believe those meetings took place and that this world is being held hostage by a small very negative group and freeing themselves is actually out of humanities hands, in that its not possible, the polarities are a part of the tests, that is the process where people are choosing their own frequency, or basically next step or realm and while there is room for change, some of those polarities are beyond the scope of ordinary human efforts.


This is exactly what I am posting about. you aliens and alien knowers-representatives can't keep your stories straight? Why is that? With all the technologies and superior intelligences you have at your disposal and you can't get your commo on human-alien history on the same page?

Neither of you agree with Tolec. None of you aliens et al in this thread fully support the GFL recounts. You're all over the place.

You have meetings, what do you talk about? Alien sex? Obviously you aren't sharing historical notes. Doesn't this frustrate you? What kind of examples are you setting? Why should we trust you aliens with as much as our bubble gum when you have as many or more problems as we do?

Aliens, you're blowing it.



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Think the Op is right about a lot of things but wrong about one vital thing
Aliens are already here - but do not pronounce themselves to the world at large for reasons the Op has stated and other reasons too - You would not believe them and the waters have been muddied by ungenerous (Human) souls who feed like psychic vampires on the gullible who want to believe something that has real truth IE Aliens are here-



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Very good research OP. The Nazis definetely had contact with the aliens that are here. It wouldn't suprise me if all of the evolutionists are aliens trying to deceive the general uninformed population



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Think the Op is right about a lot of things but wrong about one vital thing
Aliens are already here - but do not pronounce themselves to the world at large for reasons the Op has stated and other reasons too - You would not believe them and the waters have been muddied by ungenerous (Human) souls who feed like psychic vampires on the gullible who want to believe something that has real truth IE Aliens are here-


Thanks for the input.

First, are you an alien, alien knower or alien studyer? It makes a difference.

Next, aliens are in communicado with humans all the time. Heck, we have two or three [more?] on this thread. If you mean "disclosure" as in all or most of humanity, ok, maybe, but this is an easy problem to solve. Fly a few hundreds alien transports in, the bigger the better so I'm not buying into "Gosh, you won't believe we are aliens" argument.

If aliens are here, where? U.S? You got passports are are you illegal aliens.
No seriously, make up your own rules, do you? Go suck up somebody else'e resources, ours are scarce.

Panic? Aliens don't show themselves b/c it will panic the masses. Maybe. But that problem isn't going to go away so that doesn't wash either. Like I have said, you better get your alienasses in gear, if this Fukishima thing blows, your excuse is going to be "heck, we didn't want to panic you or meld into your business."

You better have really good rayguhns, aliens, there are going to be some seriously pi$$ed off people looking for you.

So that leaves some super-secret reason that aliens aren't either helping or showing their alienfaces. Screw that. We got governments that play those games, we don't need aliens deciding for us what is good or bad, right or wrong, what we should know and what we are too much us, the idiot children, to be informed.

Why not leave? I don't see any benefit to aliens other than as kewl topics for discussion forums.

Oh, it's not like your the most wonderful aliens either. You rape our women, draw the seed from our men, abduct and terrify our children, experiment on us like lab rats, kill our animals and leave them bloodless [WTF is that all about?], implant us, ad infinitum.

Thanks for that, btw.



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blargcakes
Very good research OP. The Nazis definetely had contact with the aliens that are here. It wouldn't suprise me if all of the evolutionists are aliens trying to deceive the general uninformed population


Well, Joseph Farrell has spent a lifetime on that very subject and he has never found one shred of evidence that is the case. Neither has Peter Levenda.

Aliens=evolutionists.
Sure, why not?



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by robhines
reply to post by AnthraAndromda
 


Hi there, have posted my experience in the Aldebaran Aliens thread so disregard my private message. I remember you writing about Aliens before so I just thought I'd ask for advice. Hope you're doing well anyway.


The Aldebarans are an intresting bunch. Their star is a bit remote, as compared to Sirius, and other Orion grup stars. As I understand they are a Human species (as oposed to and differentiated from "humanoid"), generally friendly, and having low level FTL technology.

I read much of your OP in the other thread (in your sig) A rather good rendering of the process of awakening.Although, after having been through that via Western Ceremonial Magick, I understand all to well how difficult the process can be for some. although, the results are well worth any efforts applied to self-realization.

Thank yu, yes, I'm doing quite well,hope you are as well.



Cool, and yeah not too bad thanks. I obviously can't take what you've said as fact, but will add it to the research I'm hopefully doing shortly in the Aldebaran thread, so thanks!

I'd almost forgotten about that thread in my sig too. It made a lot of sense to me at the time and still does, but I can see how it'd be difficult for some people to understand. Not that it's much to do with intelligence, (I think we all have the basic intelligence to get things like that, and much of what's in the philosophy and metaphysics forum.) it's probably more about where your awareness currently is and what beliefs you have about things.



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 


Not wishing to be rude but
Human Beings create their own problems
You seem rather aggressive to the idea of Aliens though the Aliens you refer to I do not believe exist

Are Aliens to blame for what ails the world
Surely you can see who is to blame for the worlds problems
Nuclear Energy is a time bomb - A Human idea.
Do you think Nuclear power is a good idea
Did you have a choice
Who decided to build the Nuclear Power Plants
Who profits from them
Why did they ignore the warnings of Geologists who for told of such a disaster
Why did the MSM not report on this

Why do Human beings wage war against their own kind in the name of peace
Who profits from such wars
Who loses who wins - Human Beings yet Humans divide themselves into nations and groups against themselves
What do you want Aliens to do that you can not do yourselves
Do you believe Aliens are more Intelligent than you are potentially if you took your blinkers off
Or do you prefer Sci Fi fantasy






edit on 27-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 


Not wishing to be rude but
Human Beings create their own problems
You seem rather aggressive to the idea of Aliens though the Aliens you refer to I do not believe exist.

See? No one can tell which aliens are aliens, which aren't whose lying, who isn't, it's a mess. Guess who can unravel that?

Aliens.

Aggressive? You bet I am; aliens have been pi$$ing around doing nothing of any value I can tell and we humans have been coddling up to them like their demi-gods. They ain't. It's time for aliens to put up or shove off.


Originally posted by artistpoet
Are Aliens to blame for what ails the world
Surely you can see who is to blame for the worlds problems
Nuclear Energy is a time bomb - A Human idea.
Do you think Nuclear power is a good idea
Did you have a choice
Who decided to build the Nuclear Power Plants
Who profits from them
Why did they ignore the warnings of Geologists who for told of such a disaster
Why did the MSM not report on this

Why do Human beings wage war against their own kind in the name of peace
Who profits from such wars
Who loses who wins - Human Beings yet Humans divide themselves into nations and groups against themselves
What do you want Aliens to do that you can not do yourselves


It's our problems, said that, doesn't mean aliens can't solve them for us. What else are they doing here that is of benefit? I don't see anything, nothing at all.


Originally posted by artistpoet
Do you believe Aliens are more Intelligent than you are potentially if you took your blinkers off
Or do you prefer Sci Fi fantasy

edit on 27-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)


Of course they are, why do you think I keep asking for aliens to do something? The only thing we seem good at is destroying everything around us...including us.

I say, "aliens love us or leave us".



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by denya11
reply to post by michael1983l
 





This is just a theory and not based on any physical evidence but to me it makes sense.


That is one imaginative brain you have for that is one long post on a theory without any physical evidence. However, I do give you credit for writing such a long hypothetical theory. In which you may be proven right one day.


Everything you always wanted to know about the ET presence or lack thereof but were afraid to ask:

www.zetatalk.com...

www.zetatalk.com...

Lot's of great info for inquiring minds.



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 

So if Aliens are not going to sort out Human Beings problems - Then who is?
Or will you just roll over and give up



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 

I do understand your frustration with all these so called Aliens
They are charlatans praying on the gullible - some are psyops agents for sure
Others are delusional people



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by denya11
reply to post by michael1983l
 





This is just a theory and not based on any physical evidence but to me it makes sense.


That is one imaginative brain you have for that is one long post on a theory without any physical evidence. However, I do give you credit for writing such a long hypothetical theory. In which you may be proven right one day.


Everything you always wanted to know about the ET presence or lack thereof but were afraid to ask:

www.zetatalk.com...

www.zetatalk.com...

Lot's of great info for inquiring minds.


Aliens Play God

No thanks. I'm not interested in aliens making judgments over who is a Servicer-Of-Others and who is not. who lives by your rule, who dies or doesn't get an "Escape Route".

Who made you god? god?



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 

So if Aliens are not going to sort out Human Beings problems - Then who is?


Apparently no one but this doesn't mean that aliens get a pass on not doing anything. They can, they haven't and apparently, so far, they wont.


Originally posted by artistpoet
Or will you just roll over and give up


Got a human answer to the Fukushima global tragedy that's a hair-breath away? Humans don't. Aliens do.



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 

I do understand your frustration with all these so called Aliens
They are charlatans praying on the gullible - some are psyops agents for sure
Others are delusional people


Sure but I don't care about them, I care about the real aliens including the ones that are involved in this thread.

Are you saying you don't believe they are aliens on ATS or know of real aliens?



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Aliens, attention. I have to go and cut the grass before the sun goes down. Unless you could hold the sun up in the sky for me?

Fat chance, huh? Out raping and abducting and feasting on horses?

I'll be back and you aliens and alien representatives and alien-knowers can continue to dodge my questions and offer nonsensical answers while the world goes up in one hyooge radiation cloud.



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars
Aliens, attention. I have to go and cut the grass before the sun goes down. Unless you could hold the sun up in the sky for me?

Fat chance, huh? Out raping and abducting and feasting on horses?

I'll be back and you aliens and alien representatives and alien-knowers can continue to dodge my questions and offer nonsensical answers while the world goes up in one hyooge radiation cloud.



Gotta admit I'm totally with a lot of what you're saying. The whole situation seems like a sham. The only thing that keeps me sane (most of the time.
) is that there has to be a proper explanation to this that would make sense to us if we only knew what it was. That's what we should be trying to work out, and I get the feeling it's not just about trawling around on the net looking for facts, but equally about looking inside ourselves for answers.

It's not an easy process really, and I'm with you on thinking that if they're out there they should appear now and do something. They aren't doing though so we have to try and work it out. I know you're angry now, I was for a long time too and often still end up like that, but once you start letting that pass and the red mist clears, so to speak, you might find that there's some clues there that can start leading you towards some clarity.
edit on 27-4-2012 by robhines because: added



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 


I see a typical want proof, when none can ever be given, which shouldn't be the issue at all. Considering how many people are affected by this, from astronauts, to scientists, to police officers, to military, to politicians, to many professionals, all the way to world wide grass reports reports. But this is considered, highly classified information. Yet leaked all the time, in a kind of you can't prove anything, so there!!! the jokes on you, what the hell can you do about it arrogant fashion.

I'd like to be polite and peaceful about this issue, but instead its a massive crime, including the buried tech and the abuse of this planet, of billions upon billions on this planet, its so outrageous a crime it makes me want to


By the way, this isn't personal nor directed against you, this is really directed against all those who are raping this planet, robbing citizens in an arrogant, in your face, mocking manner, and even of their right to advance and progress technologically, in their basic understanding.

Its something beyond sickening.

People have died speaking up on this issue.

I myself, though just a private citizen have undergone property surveilllance, air surveillance, phone surveillance, had vehicles follow throughout town trips and long distance trips, including odd trailors parked out back, nonstop for months, and odd mormons at the door. What do I mean by odd. Two men, dressed in black, evening, British accents, claiming to be missionaires, with eyes that sweep everything, serious cop look, fbi look. And when you send them away and go out back, a moment later, a woman is at the back of the property, in a black jacket, not walking by on the school grounds, but peering in at the fence.

The proof is in the testimony, in the disclosures, in countless annals of earth history, and can be found out yourself with seeking.



So the experiencers do what they can to share what they know about the situation, and hears this cry for proof and nothing but ridicule for everyone that has ever come forward and again it makes them want to heave.




top topics



 
4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join