It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Here But We Are Not Ready

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This is just a theory and not based on any physical evidence but to me it makes sense. Out there we have trillions and trillions of Galaxies that each have billions and billions of stars. It for me would be naieve to believe that we are so special that out of all of this we are the only living, intelligent beings. Statistically there is likely to be life forms at all stages of evolution, some close by maybe and some far away. Our own Galaxy is rich in resources and habitable planets by human standards yet we are yet to find evidence of life (that has been made public anyway). So given this the common man would not be wrong in suggesting if there is no evidence of life then it does not exist. WRONG.

We are still discovering life forms on our own planet and not just carbon based either. In the trenches of the ocean bed it was relatively recent that we discovered Silicone based life forms living off of volcanic vents deep under water. We still are now way near to identifying and cataloguing our own species on this planet too. In fact it is looking very likely that there is life in other parts of our own solar system that we are yet to discover, like on Mars where they are now almost certain they will find bacteria underground. One of the moons of Jupitor isclassed as being more likely to harbour life than not too as well with it having a liquid ocean under its surface.

So my point being, if they cannot find life in our own solar system at this point despite evidence for it existing, then how are we supposed to identify life forms hunderds of light years away from our solar system. The answer is in reality that it is unlikely that we would with modern technology. We do not understand what is inbetween our local solar sytems yet and what affect anything that might be there would have on our efforts for galactic communication.

Anyway even if we could not pinpoint life at this stage of our development, if advanced life is out there they could make contact with us right? Well yes of course they could but why would they want to at this stage. If they have technology to travel to other solar systems, maybe even galaxies then why would they get involved with our race aside from observing us from afar. To become so technologically advanced in my opinion a race has to be millenia old, this means they will have had to have found a balance with nature around them as to get to their stage of development they will have needed to survive it and this takes harmony with nature. This would lead us to believe that the race would not be so violent as we are and would look to get into balance with any other life it encounters or relies on.

This race although technologically advanced would likely have focused its development on providing resources for the advancement of its race and for extending life expectancy. Its medical sciences would be so far advanced and its ability to produce food and materials would be way beyond what we could imagine.Why design to fight? Is the Universe not big enough for multiple races, are there not enough resources out there for us all to share if you have the technology to get to them? The answer is easy for me, the technologically advanced race will have no function for fighting, no need to do so and they would not be agressive at all, they will let their technology and minds advance their race and not destruction like we do.

This is why they will not show themselves on earth, we are primative, violent and hinge on mutally assured distruction at all times. We cannot make peace with our own people never mind with another race. They do not need our resources as they can mine from any planet or asteriod that is uninhabited. So why approach us, just observe and catalogue our species and one day they will decide that we are ready and that we won't seek to destroy them out of fear and ignorance.

We are not yet ready for this as a race and we are far from it. Do not expect any aliens to come visit us any time soon in the public eye.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

check this out
www.thenewearth.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

This is just a theory and not based on any physical evidence but to me it makes sense.

That is one imaginative brain you have for that is one long post on a theory without any physical evidence. However, I do give you credit for writing such a long hypothetical theory. In which you may be proven right one day.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCh0de

check this out
www.thenewearth.org...

I have heard many times about that Council but I always took it as pure trash. I am just asking for my curiosity, do you (and others) believe in such existance of the Council?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
When they choose to make contact (if not already) all depends on their objective(s). We may be ripe for them to save us from self destruction, enlighten/educate us, enslave us or ????
edit on 25-4-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Do not expect any aliens to come visit us any time soon in the public eye.

This part does not fit.

In reality more and more are waking up and are expected to wake up. Which is why a certain Canadian researcher released the fact that humans are naturally telepathic recently. But it was controlled, ie. a materialist who discounts all NDE's, and the writings and knowledge of one of their own test subjects, Ingo Swann, to tell us that our natural psi is only due to the earth storing all memories like on a hard drive in the source field, but not due to Spirit/Soul.

The distinction is important, and the lies and distortions is how they control the matrix, and enslave people. On the one hand, a trap for those with faith, on the other a trap for the secular.

But that they used him signals immediately they understand that the Magnetic Field which partly is blocking our memories is greatly reduced, that this field is affecting how psi we are, that CME's affect this field, photons, and that we're supposedly going to be peaking in 2013.

When people say humanity is waking up more, its a true cycle and it relates to the Sun/Photons and Magnetic Fields, and to our soul memories.

We have alot myths, and history relating to ET presence on this planet, and there has been a lot more sightings and disclosures since the atomic era as well. There has always been an ET presence on this planet, not withstanding we are hybrids ourselves.

Earth is a school, and while in tests we are given what we are ready for, or what alligns with past lives, work, steps. But the job is seek. No one has to spend 15 life times reaching a higher level, you can seek and start to question everything and gain so much in 1 lifetime.

And the whole universe/cosmos is highly interactive in the school.

So people can push those limits and make the veil part more by seeking, and they'll get some wake up calls, and some of those may be cosmic for many, because this is already happening for many.

Then comes the whole idea, of the kind of cycles they put out in their movies, media, in gnostic beliefs of cycles and harvests and human as the latest batch of cookies out of the oven, for some beings that feed off our flesh or Light/Soul, which is really what it would be about, the draco's or those who didn't choose to try and progress, and who grow their abilities by vamping off those in the tests who are failing.

There are many bloodlines who believe this.

I really don't. That is not what I see, instead the true Higher Ups healing people and deprogramming from this game, and if there are consequences for some, that is not something I will envision, rather put my trust in the Depth and Width of the Love above, and that in their hands. However, we are all operating on different general overall frequencies, which is why they work so hard at lowering our frequency with fear, gridwork, and we need to become more conscious. Start to work at overcoming the programs, being kind, forgiving self and others, if we get angry, sit down with a sheet of paper and pretend you are your own counselor and take responsiblity for the anger, don't blame another, even if it seems its their fault, really forgive them, and pledge to only try to enourage and help them but not interfere or control, and ask yourself to write down, why you're really angry, what button got pushed, where does it come from?

In other words perfect ourselves, and raise our frequency.

The CME's are also doing so.

More and more people are going to see more of whats behind the scenes.

And also, if we all were actively asking for help from the Highest Love and Goodness in Existence, in the Reality and the Truth, and all who are this, serve this, in the cosmos as well, We Would Have The Help We Need . The Curtain Would Lift!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I do not believe they would not fight.... We have been around for millions of years, yes millions. We have found homo sapien bones that are millions of years old and main stream science will not except it because it would change allot of printed theory's. After all that time we still fight... You probably believe that we grew up to this point. Think about this. In past 60 years we have came farther then we have in all of the 1000's of years we have on documentation. Why is that?
Like you said their is potential for life in all corners of the universe. Its a massive place. Just think about all the color full entity's out their. Totally different planets possibly even different emotions that we will never comprehend. Imagine a alien race witch its basis is war. As soon as a baby is born they are indoctrinated into war. Trained to fight and take over planet resources. The way I see it their will all ways be war. ITS THE LAWS OF PHYSICS. Every reaction has a = and opposite reaction. Yin and yang, good and bad, hot and cold ect..

Who's to say that we are not all ready in contact with them? We have developed flying saucers. The first time the public widely heard about these disk was at the same time Roswell happened. That was 60 years ago Goverments around the world have discovered how that technoligy works by now. So screw the space race, we are all ready past that nasa just does not want you to know.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

I am not discounting other theories as all it is at the moment is a theory. Although when looking at it objectivly in my own head, I find it highly unlikely that a destructive race would suceed to the point where its technology was advanced enough to cross galaxies. Like I also said once you have this kind of technology, there is nothing you could want that you could not get from uninhabited planets and asteroids. There would be absolutely no reason to fight in my opinion, fighting causes casualties and is detremental to the existance of a species, why would they want to hinder themselves if there was no need to.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Considering we have no idea whatsoever who these aliens might be, what they are, their agendas...nothing, nothing at all...the point of this thread is moot.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bers81

Originally posted by TheCh0de

check this out
www.thenewearth.org...

I have heard many times about that Council but I always took it as pure trash. I am just asking for my curiosity, do you (and others) believe in such existance of the Council?

No absolutely not! The "Andromeda Council" is wholly MADE-UP!

As is most of the other crap about some "orginization" that "looks after" the welfare of any species other than itself.

Now, if you want to talk about some group that is not unlike your United Nations, one that has no authority, nor ability to do anything, then, and only then, might you find something, but you need look no farther than Earth.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

There are galactic organizations and councils, for every system and parnterships akin to the the United Nations but different, and with many agendas, its just not like we have in our literature, which seems more like nets to put people waking up in.

When you're on the other side of dense 3d forgetfulness, this gravity/frequency you are more working on things you want to be working on, that are suited to your level of development/awareness/abilities, and its more about personal choice, so it wouldn't be like our authorities and councils, unless a person gave their power away and got stuck in a kind of light construct, which is possible for some, so they're stuck under hierarchies until they wake up more.

But there are patrols and agendas, in our solar system and galaxy/universe.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

There are galactic organizations and councils, for every system and parnterships akin to the the United Nations but different, and with many agendas, its just not like we have in our literature, which seems more like nets to put people waking up in.

Have you seen these patrols personally? Attended any these so-called meetings? Are you a partner? Or did this come from the inner child swimming in the megaconsciosness of your mind?

Or you made it up or regurgitated Internet articles?

Ok, which is it?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Agreed that they're here but we're not ready. Personally I just see it as common sense to be honest. I hope we're ready this year at somepoint though because growing numbers of us are getting REALLY bored with all of this.

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars
Have you seen these patrols personally? Attended any these so-called meetings? Are you a partner? Or did this come from the inner child swimming in the megaconsciosness of your mind?

I wouldn't mind attending one of these meetings. I'd pass the Reptilians this song as I left :

If there's any angry Reptilians reading : you should work on your sense of humor.

edit : I just spelt humour the American way....figures, seeing as I'm in the 51st state!
edit on 25-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Who's to say that we are not all ready in contact with them? We have developed flying saucers.

I rode one @ Disnelyland.

Originally posted by Infi8nity
The first time the public widely heard about these disk was at the same time Roswell happened. That was 60 years ago Goverments around the world have discovered how that technoligy works by now. So screw the space race, we are all ready past that nasa just does not want you to know.

Wile I am an advocate of the Breakaway Civilization meme, the difference between you and me is that you see it as fact and I see it for what it is.

An idea.

Email Richard Dolan. He'll tell you the same thing.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars
Wile I am an advocate of the Breakaway Civilization meme, the difference between you and me is that you see it as fact and I see it for what it is.

An idea.

Email Richard Dolan. He'll tell you the same thing.

Agreed. One of the current problems with this forum is the amount of people saying this and that is the case when they don't actually have any proof at all. Maybe it makes them feel better to think they know?

There's a difference between intuition and delusion.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

It not only makes them feel better to think they know in many, I beture to say the majority, they have to know.

It's the old "God in a box" pathology. Mystery leaves these folks really, really uncomfortable.

Think about it. The prevalence of this "have the answer," pollution is endemic. Christians, Islamists, Republicans, Democrats...only the children and the dead are outside of this controlling psychopathy.

"Having the answer", imo,. is the single and most devilish sociopathy in the world today.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Evidence suggest not only that they approach, but also that they interact sometimes actively with human beings. They want to remain in the shadows nevertheless. It's not a 'pairs' relationship.

I think they're here to do whatever they need to fit their agenda, and that's all. It obviously don't include 'open contact' as so many has been expecting. I'm not surprised, it's just another representation of our ego. We automatically believe that if 'they' are here, then they should come and be our 'friends' eventually. I don't think we are 'that' special when we see the vast of the Universe.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
deception project + spirit science = awakening

welcome to your awakening

BE LOVE

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

When you're on the other side of dense 3d forgetfulness, this gravity/frequency you are more working on things you want to be working on, that are suited to your level of development/awareness/abilities, and its more about personal choice, so it wouldn't be like our authorities and councils, unless a person gave their power away and got stuck in a kind of light construct, which is possible for some, so they're stuck under hierarchies until they wake up more.

There's no evidence of your claims. You got this information how?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill
I think they're here to do whatever they need to fit their agenda, and that's all. It obviously don't include 'open contact' as so many has been expecting.

Well I hope their agenda includes helping us progress past warring and corrupt governments messing things up for all of us, and also an understanding of how to progress past the way we have governments full stop. Our whole system is wrong and basically just killing us all. There's no wonder so many people think governments are allied with negative Aliens, because it makes you wonder what type of Humans would want anything to do with the things they've been doing for so long.

They're basically just warring around all over the place and allowing corporations to destroy the environment, and I know you can say it's greed, but really, what type of Humans are that bad that they just pretend everything's ok while our future as a species is more or less on a knife edge? Looks like they're more bothered about the state of the economy than they are about the future of all life on the planet, and that to me, isn't very Human at all.

But nevermind, they can just fake happiness and ignorance while we're slowly becoming extinct. The more they do it the faster we all wake up anyway. Bunch of fake puppets.

If Aliens are out there, I hope several groups of them turn up as soon as possible and teach them a serious lesson they'll never forget, because many, or even most of them, are acting like heartless scum and they have a lot of blood on their hands.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join