It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Here But We Are Not Ready

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

I like James Gillilands meditation he had online/youtube. I posted it and wrote up my experience it, but for some reason he's taken most of his wonderful meditations offline. I have them downloaded but won't reload them as its up to him to do so. But, in that meditation he asks, at one point, that we quickly learn the lessons we're meant to learn, and that it be healed. That we as a human race discover the karmic lessons, for karma is not about punishment, but about learning, and if we could ask ourselves on a deep level, taking responsiblity for the world around us, for what we allow in our governments, vote for, endorse apparently, for what we are co-operating with.

ie. Do we know the difference between legislation and law? Do we understand that even following a legislation that is illegal and against common law, and harms others, makes one a criminal anyway, or against the constitution for example.

Do we understand that even when protests don't work, we can opt out and say, NOT FOLLOWING THAT CRIME, and not cooperate with them at all, in such large numbers they don't know what to do with us.

Fukushima was not an accident. Neither was the quake. Tokyo University called the spade the spade when they brought up HAARP.

The Stuxnet virus was on the computer and so their third coolant system failed. Israel (Stuxnet was CIA/Mossad thingy they used in middle east, and it was designed for offline systems, to work on Siemens equipment.

Lauren Moret brought this up, and also, that Israel had done a security update on Fukushima computer system 1 month prior to the accident.

www.yomiuri.co.jp...

www.rense.com...

What is it that we as humans, wishing to not be sheep or children, need to learn to become more grown up, to be more self governing and soveriegn, and more politically aware, more able to manage our planet, make decisions, see through the corruption?

This is one issue is quite important.

One cosmic event could make this planet glow in the dark, there are many many Fukushima's waiting to happen.

Should we ever use nuclear power?

There are billions starving to death, and homeless in every country, children dying every other second, and what are we as a mass, because solving things takes the many, what are we doing about it?

Do we value poltiical, economic, philosphy, religion and place ISMS above ABC fundamental issues that should always be in place, that we are all equal co-owners of this planet, land and resources.

Basically, you wonder why ET doesnt shut down Fukushima.

Like I said, the ET's that operate out of this frequency are the ones I've mostly had bad experiences with, but I don't believe they're all negaitves, however there are alot of agendas taking place. And some of those may be the plans put into action by TPTB, following their Boss's instructions, negative ETs.

We're having earth itself go through missing time, and all of us are having some really long days, sort of like Groundhog Day, and htey're cleaning up some of this already, ie. why aren't we seeing a lot more sickness and death since 3 reactors went into meltdown?

But this is a school, and its interactive and we need to take responsiblity and start to ask, what are we doing wrong, what do we need to see, and ask our Source and Higher Self to deprogram us, to nudge us to open our eyes, to see through this world.

And we can also do that under the stars and ask for al the truly positive beings follow only the Highest Love and Goodness in existence, to help.

In other words, in this school, we're not being given the answers to the tests.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars
That makes sense but the time is quickly ticking away. Fukushima could blow at any hour. Aliens have been coddled maybe what they need is someone to give them a good tongue lashing?

Maybe. If they're around and it makes some of them do something to help it'll obviously have been worth it.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I whole heartedly agree with your theories on why Alien beings haven't visited this planet (at least OPENLY) yet. I personally believe that I'm very open to Alien-beings, for I'm Atheist and would most likely assist them if requested, and if they visited, without being forced.

The same way in which I oppose violence (except yelling at inanimate objects when they don't do as I like during stressful moments), and hate the idea that this planet is constantly teetering on the edges of mutual assured destruction should the US/China/Korea/Europe/The-Bat#-Mental Middle East press the big red button on their Nuke Launchers.

One day...And I hope it's soon, do we as a collective change for the better and finally look at "The Bigger Picture" (here meaning Alien Life, Interstellar Travel etc etc).

Ben, x

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Yes they are here and our governments know it and have been keeping it from us.

The big question is why?

Now, before I get flamed. If any of you out there have not researched this for 30 years and read some books on this, then I'm not even going to rebuttal or defend my self because uneducated, unresearched and close minded people are not worth my time. Sorry, not going to spoon feed you.........can direct you if you want to do some serious research.

Start out with four, just six books.

* UFOs and the National Security State Chronology of a Cover-Up 1941-1973 and
* UFOs and the National Security State Chronology of a Cover-up 1973-1991 both by Richard M. Dolan and published by Hampton Roads.
* Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls by Nigel Kerner published by Bear & Company
* The Threat by David Jacobs, published by Simon & Schuster
* Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs published by Harper Paperbacks..........Mr. Marrs is a real investigative journalist, worked under Walter Cronkite. He's been on ATS. A really intelligent, forthright guy.

Too many people, not nut jobs but credible people have been silenced - read Grey Aliens, this is all documented.

We are talking airline pilots (my nephew in law has seen one but will not file a report because he loves his $100,000+ a year job), doctors, lawyers, politicians, ex presidents, astronauts, news people, large groups of people, etc............it's not just your Pot growing farmer that is high all day and hallucinating.

Simply put down the remote, the video games, the vampire novels, the beer, and whatever else is distracting you (on purpose) and do some heavy duty research.

We are ready but for some reason, our governments won't or can't tell us out and out "they're here".

Another good book is *** "Connecting the Dots" by Paola Leopizzi Harris, very good book.

Right now I am re-reading Nigel Kerner's books because it's really a mind blower.

All the authors I have mentioned are very credible - they are lucid, intelligent and very reality based.

While I have never been to a UFO or Star Trek Convention (have only attended business conventions) I have e-mailed two of the authors back and forth and both, to me, seemed very honest, straightforward and intelligent researchers.

All of them are very well educated people.

Yes they are here, they've been here for a long time and now are within our government, military and law enforcement.

No big tripods, no spaceships a mile wide, blasting lasers at people screaming and running for their lives.

That is too dramatic and primitive way of war fare.

Now, the future of war fare, the way to really conquer a people is to infiltrate, divide, assimilate covertly and conquer.

Yes takes longer but way more efficient.

A slave that does not realize they are enslaved will never rebel.

A prisoner that does not realize they are imprisoned, will never try to escape.

Description of video:

MJ-12 refers to an elite TOP SECRET military group called into action by United States presidential order to investigate and conceal real alien and UFO encounters.

Written by Jim Marrs, New York Times best-selling author of Crossfire, Alien Agenda and Rule by Secrecy.

This story and the trail of scientific discovery presented in this film proves that the official US government position on UFOs has been, and still is, a carefully orchestrated deception designed to hide the most extraordinary secret in recorded history. Includes the shocking facts behind this amazing story and features video, photos, and secret government documents, along with a fascinating series of spellbinding interviews with investigators, witnesses, researchers, scientists, astronauts and the best known most credible UFO authorities in the world today. Packed with expert analysis, in dept commentary and unforgettable conclusions about this alarming cover-up.

Also ON DVD - Full Version with Bonus Features 320 mins. On 3-DVDs. Cat. #U661. Go to www.UFOTV.com....

edit on 28-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
David Jacobs video below, those of you not familiar with him, he seems, to me, very intelligent and honest.

Half-Blood ET/humans Among Us

No description of video.

To conquer, really conquer a people, a planet - you infiltrate and assimilate.

Have I ever been abducted or met a grey? No, not that I can recall (don't want to).

Have I ever seen a UFO? Yes, years back with my brother in law who knew his aircraft. This aircraft was about the size of MS Word Arial size 8 small o (letter o).

It was way up there, very high and shot back and forth, zig zagging so fast it was remarkable, turns that back then were impossible (according to my brother in law).

Now, my brother in law, a very reality based man, did not believe in ghosts, esp, witch craft, esoteric "frap" or little green men from Mars................he was also a real tough bull dog kind of guy - never saw him scared except that one night.

My posts is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

To conquer, really conquer a people, a planet - you infiltrate and assimilate.

Did we need to infiltrate and assimilate to conquer cows? Did Europe need to infiltrate and assimilate the American Indians to conquer the Americas? (and that was small gap in technology...think of millions of years gap) If they been here a long time then they could have "conquered" quite easily a long time ago, and today it would just be a norm to have alien overlords.

You have vast collections of evidence and knowledge on this I assume for the last 30 years...it's a shame none of it is actually alien in nature....at some point don't you think we need something alien as proof/evidence/fact?

It is amazing that people just do not see how this was all socially engineered over the last 100 years from stories into reality. Just look at the history of all this on how it started as simple saucers and evolved into a much more complex storyline, and so UFOs evolved the same way...very simple then more complex almost like it took time for society to conjure up a better and better storyline over the years...

In the end, sooner or later someone is going to need to actually produce something alien...and it has not happen yet in 6000 years.

edit on 28-4-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

Fine. contact info? Mobile? Starphone? Telepathic wavelength and frequency?

Get this D'Arna-Shat over here now. You or me?

All you need is the name. So go find a telepath, and have at it.

While she prolly won't expect you, she will answer.

Found a telepath. Guess who?

YOU

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"I knw this because I am a reasonable trained, and experienced telepath.

Time to telepath up or shut up I would say.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

In the end, sooner or later someone is going to need to actually produce something alien...and it has not happen yet in 6000 years.

Can you tell us what happened 6000 years ago - What are you eluding to please - Not being funny I would genuinely like to know

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars
Found a telepath. Guess who?

YOU

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"I knw this because I am a reasonable trained, and experienced telepath.

Time to telepath up or shut up I would say.

Busted

But, you see, I thought I already was ("telepathing up"). I'm giving you benefit of information that I have gathered, and analyzed, some of it telepathic, from D'Arna-Shat, and other off-worlders, as well as Terrestrial sources.

So what would you like me to say/

In 2007 I was suposed to return home When I realized the degree of possible danger that Earth was soon to be in, I requested that we stay. I eventually negociated an agreement with my parents, and, I and some resources are still here. Shortly after, early 2008, Mother (D'Arna-Shat ... diplomatic mission lead) began a series of meetings with the United Nations, and the G20 with the intent to bring about disclosure. Disclosure would allow off-world contact and trade, there was also to be technological "upgrades" fr Earth.

This process is currently "stalled" because not all countries can play nice. I guess we'll all see how that plays out.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Can you tell us what happened 6000 years ago - What are you eluding to please - Not being funny I would genuinely like to know

Well actually....nothing...I just use 6000 years as modern man and about the point we had writings etc to communicate. I could have said in the last million years of Homo Sapiens and still been as correct.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Thanks for responding
And explaining - mystery over

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
We've 'been ready' for thousands of years.

It's just the human races' bad luck that those who ET had interacted with throughout history have not been.

If they had found me, we'd be living in Nirvana by now...i'd convince them some of us are power hungry, violent greedy, unfeeling criminals, but most of our species are not, and would welcome them to guide and teach us.

I long for that day.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

There are billions starving to death, and homeless in every country, children dying every other second, and what are we as a mass, because solving things takes the many, what are we doing about it?

The real answer to this problem is less humans. At 7 billion there are more humans on this planet than rats/mice....

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Thanks for responding
And explaining - mystery over

NP

If you think about it, if aliens have been with us for a long time there would be something to suggest other than flashing lights that zip around.

We might find evidence on the moon, in space, on earth of some kind of alien base structure/equipment, but we have nothing....the moon was virgin until Apollo and that place hasn't changed in billions of years.

Another thing that truly shows the lack of evidence is the need to use conspiracies to explain all this lacking. We have nothing because conspiracy X,Y and Z are preventing us from having it....this is just filler to fill in holes as needed, and sadly many need very little to be convince and don't question those holes in the first place. It's like if a person asks "why don't we have any alien artifacts" and the answer is "because the Government has vast underground bases that controls it all and keeps it all from the public eye" "wow, that makes sense" and another conspiracy is born...

I truly have no problem coming on the alien bandwagon, like right now with the right evidence, but evidence is not speculations, assumptions and interpretations that seems to be all we have.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Yes that sounds like a common sense approach
I however do believe in Aliens but have no proof and my thoughts on this are intuitive and encompass many other contributing factors but I tend to keep those thoughts to myself these days. I had to be honest and am not suggesting a discussion of what I believe
However I do have opinions regarding a lot of fanciful things I hear - Makes me sound like an hypocrite I know but if I can offer no proof to those wanting proof so what purpose does it serve to insist on my beliefs
But again you are quite right in what you say

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Yes that sounds like a common sense approach
I however do believe in Aliens but have no proof and my thoughts on this are intuitive and encompass many other contributing factors but I tend to keep those thoughts to myself these days. I had to be honest and am not suggesting a discussion of what I believe
However I do have opinions regarding a lot of fanciful things I hear - Makes me sound like an hypocrite I know but if I can offer no proof to those wanting proof so what purpose does it serve to insist on my beliefs
But again you are quite right in what you say

I don't think you are a hypocrite in your beliefs. I see that you believe but then you don't spout it as a truism. We are much alike in that I have a level of faith that one day we will meet (good or bad) aliens I just do not agree we have met them yet.

To me right now much of this really boils down to personal experiences. It is kind of like believing in ghosts, in you don't believe in them, but if you personally experienced a haunting then you most surly would.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
HUMANS HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GET READY IF NOT READY SO LET'S GET IT ON WITH READINESS.

PEACE

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join