It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Here But We Are Not Ready

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill
Evidence suggest not only that they approach, but also that they interact sometimes actively with human beings. They want to remain in the shadows nevertheless. It's not a 'pairs' relationship.

I think they're here to do whatever they need to fit their agenda, and that's all. It obviously don't include 'open contact' as so many has been expecting. I'm not surprised, it's just another representation of our ego. We automatically believe that if 'they' are here, then they should come and be our 'friends' eventually. I don't think we are 'that' special when we see the vast of the Universe.

You're pulling stuff out of the air. Right out of the air.

Is this "evidence" selective or collective?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars

Evidence suggest not only that they approach, but also that they interact sometimes actively with human beings. They want to remain in the shadows nevertheless. It's not a 'pairs' relationship.

I think they're here to do whatever they need to fit their agenda, and that's all. It obviously don't include 'open contact' as so many has been expecting. I'm not surprised, it's just another representation of our ego. We automatically believe that if 'they' are here, then they should come and be our 'friends' eventually. I don't think we are 'that' special when we see the vast of the Universe.

Please, do a proper research and then come back to discuss the clear evidence recollected so far.

Regards.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Please, do a proper research and then come back to discuss the clear evidence recollected so far.

It was a simple question.

Is this "evidence" [that you cite] selective or collective? Research your "evidence"? Are you daft?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
There is circumstancial evidence at best of Aliens. The hardest evidence is actually the WOW signal but it has never been replicated since. However this thread is not about evidence, it is about theory and personal opinion. Aliens are very likely to exist it is just finding them that is the problem.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCh0de

the biggest load of b#llsh*t i ever read but it made me laugh my guts out so much now it hurts..thanks for the morning laugh

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeinoz
reply to post by TheCh0de

the biggest load of b#llsh*t i ever read but it made me laugh my guts out so much now it hurts..thanks for the morning laugh

Yet this Tolec fraud went alternative media "mainstream".

www.google.com...

I'm afraid that Master Tolec is prolly why Alfred Webre got his can tootled off a MSM newspaper in Canada - of which those articles do not come up in my most recent Google search.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Please do not bring this thread down with squabbling. Respect alternative opinions but please don't argue.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

I've read your posts. Just saying.

I do believe the contacts had some kind of organization behind it, the particular memories off planet.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I've read your posts. Just saying.

I do believe the contacts had some kind of organization behind it, the particular memories off planet.

That is a loooooooong backpedal from "There are galactic organizations and councils, for every system and parnterships akin to the the United Nations".

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

That is a loooooooong backpedal from "There are galactic organizations and councils, for every system and parnterships akin to the the United Nations".

Gotta admit that alliances makes sense when you think about it.

People rip the Galactic Federation of Light, etc, but the concept just makes sense. People are often going on about how if the universe has been around for so long there could be Aliens out there 1 million years ahead of us and so on, so you then just take two more simple steps :

1) some of those beings have made contact with eachother.
2) they were advanced enough to be peaceful with eachother and agreed to work together.

I personally don't see how it's that hard to grasp, but fully understand at the same time that we have no proof that it's the case.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
"Aliens Are Here But We Are Not Ready"

As for them being here or not I do nor know but as for we being ready we NEVER will be ready. Not in 100 years, not in 1000 years. A few people maybe ready but a far as the human race goes ti will never be ready.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Gotta admit that alliances makes sense when you think about it.

People rip the Galactic Federation of Light, etc, but the concept just makes sense. People are often going on about how if the universe has been around for so long there could be Aliens out there 1 million years ahead of us and so on, so you then just take two more simple steps :

1) some of those beings have made contact with eachother.
2) they were advanced enough to be peaceful with eachother and agreed to work together.

I personally don't see how it's that hard to grasp, but fully understand at the same time that we have no proof that it's the case.

Given that there are aliens, likeminded, etc ad infinitum for the sake of argument, sure, the GFL makes sense. So does a secret space war the Pleidians v.s the ExtraSuperstarians. Or whatever.

www.blossomgoodchild.com...

Blossom, if you haven't already read - claimed the Federation of Light has spoken with her, and they say they would appear on October 14, 2008 in a mass eyewitness account that will force global disclosure.

Tolec did not concur.

Cross-channel channeling by bullchip channelers if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I wasn't trying to imply that such organizations do not exist, only that what has been told here on Earth is for the most part untrue.

Such organizations will exibit rather specific behavior, such as "absolute non-interferrence". They have learned that any restriction, any interferrence in the path/development of any species is neccessarily "evil", and can not be tolerated. However, their actions are almost never known to those being interfered with.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Yeah agreed that there's probably frauds all over the place. Like I said though, was just talking about the concept. So don't worry, I'm not about to get all GFL on you, have still got my skeptical side intact.

edit on 25-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

I wasn't trying to imply that such organizations do not exist, only that what has been told here on Earth is for the most part untrue.

Such organizations will exibit rather specific behavior, such as "absolute non-interferrence". They have learned that any restriction, any interferrence in the path/development of any species is neccessarily "evil", and can not be tolerated. However, their actions are almost never known to those being interfered with.

Dis-info agent. No way you know any of this. It's pure conjecture on your part.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Thats a new one!, well for me anyway I'm guessing you don't know "who" I be. Perhaps you should go "clicky-clicky" on a few links, and maybe do a wee search.

In any case, there are many way anyone can learn these things, so conjecture isn't needed.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You would make the decision for the entire race of humans that we are not ready?
You can only ever speak for yourself.

The Creator, Mathematics, Science, Religion, Chemistry, Physics, The Arts, Your eyes, all spell a story of intelligent design and love, from the most minuscule to the most enormous, to the unimaginable.

We are by no means, alone.

But based on that, I reckon we'd have to be related, so hopefully we don't embarrass ourselves and can act accordingly when they do get here.

Time to remember what civilised/uncivilised really means.
x

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Thats a new one!, well for me anyway I'm guessing you don't know "who" I be. Perhaps you should go "clicky-clicky" on a few links, and maybe do a wee search.

No thanks, let's be direct and quick, who the hell do you think you are?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I happily confirm all that you say, from personal experience.
You said it better than I could x

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If you are an advanced species, observing the Earth Humans. You would see Humans as a parasite/cancer on this planet.
Humans Pollute the air, that they breathe (and all other animals), They chop down forests and trees, that produce vital oxygen and store carbon. They overfish the Oceans. Pollute the Air, Land, and Water, to suit their own selfish needs.
They indiscriminately kill all other life forms on this Planet, that which they Share.
They enjoy killing other Humans regardless or race, creed or colour.

The answer is simple, Humans join must as one, de-populate....share ALL technology, relinquish greed and sloth and basically grow up as a species. We are Only a small PART of a complete ecosystem.

The point is mute anyway, as the past has shown us, Humans will either eventually become extinct, or evolve into some other "stage", after some major catastrophe...hopefully to a better race.
Between now and 4 billion years time, our beautiful Earth will be destroyed by our Sun, as it grows larger everyday. As we still dont understand "The Universe",...... that could be sooner than later.

Maybe then ET might help us....maybe not, Why should they anyway?.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join