It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Aliens Are Here But We Are Not Ready

page: 5
4
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 

I do understand your frustration with all these so called Aliens
They are charlatans praying on the gullible - some are psyops agents for sure
Others are delusional people


Sure but I don't care about them, I care about the real aliens including the ones that are involved in this thread.

Are you saying you don't believe they are aliens on ATS or know of real aliens?


I have read things by people on ATS that I find a fantasy
Yet I have read a few things which make me believe their are some, a few Aliens on ATS
Yet these Aliens are probably not aware they are Aliens
But you have to calm down and listen because if you are angry that can only cloud your vision
So much non sense is talked about Aliens and so much deliberate disnfo is put out
I would beware of those who claim fantastic things and details of star systems and channelings
Like I have said psyops is at play
Let me explain
You get some deluded person who is recruited to set up a sting operation and get followers believing in their crap - some whiny voiced so called Channeler - then their disciple like followers buy into the sham and defend it and also fool one another - this is how cults work - it is both sad and laughable really
Who sets up such New Age psyops and for what reason should be your investigation
I already stated this that the waters have been muddied.




posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars
Are you saying you don't believe they are aliens on ATS or know of real aliens?


If they're out there, of course. This is the biggest conspiracy site on the net, there'll probably be several around if so. (*waves*) The bit that sucks is that it doesn't seem to make much of a difference. We're still in the same situation and things are still completely screwed up.

Can sense this is starting to wind me up now too, back to meditating.

edit :


Originally posted by artistpoet
But you have to calm down and listen because if you are angry that can only cloud your vision


I think this is important for you Alchemical, like I mentioned in my last post too. If you're angry your mind won't make the types of connections it would've done if you were calmer.
edit on 27-4-2012 by robhines because: added



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Are we ready? For an end to the corruption and being shown hints of what they've got, but won't share. Imagine the reality of crafts, probably crystal base, ie. the way crystal seeds grow, but maybe not, however this gives GMO a whole new look, growing on the vine, then taking time to mature, and continuing to grow in space.


2010 Mercedes Benz Biome Concept

They're more than ready, we're more than ready.


edit on 27-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
who are you (or anyone else) to decide wether we're ready or not?
are you the leader of humanity?
do you have the power to know exactly how every single living thing on this planet is going to react?

did you all take a vote or something?

who can really decide wether we're ready or not, them or us?
and who are WE really?
the beings on earth right?

does that include my cat? the birds outside?
WHO GETS TO DECIDE?



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If they are so advance then we should be in total ignorance of them. This leads us to either they have a problem with "the lowest bidder" thing too...like "crap the cloaking device has blew a fuse again" or we have social engineered it all up from nothing.

I agree that we would most likely be food to them in our advance state compared to theirs, (kind of like cows to us) so since they are not harvesting us in the open then I would think it is all social engineered for I doubt we would ever have a clue they are anywhere near us in the first place.




edit on 27-4-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 

I get what you are saying
Yes the world is ready for change - it is heart breaking to see all the suffering
Instead of caring for it's people government leaders serve the worst type of Humans
Psychopaths for sure who care little for you and I - so much that could benefit Humanity is witheld
We can not wait for leaders
We have to act and become independent and co operate with each other in doing so
Just to care and treat others as your brothers and sisters is enough to get the ball rolling
Each person is responsible for themselves in making the change we wish to see



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AnthraAndromda
 


Partly true and partly untrue, but there are many groups and levels of those overseeing. I believe those meetings took place and that this world is being held hostage by a small very negative group and freeing themselves is actually out of humanities hands, in that its not possible, the polarities are a part of the tests, that is the process where people are choosing their own frequency, or basically next step or realm and while there is room for change, some of those polarities are beyond the scope of ordinary human efforts.


Actually, that is kind of dependant on which "plane" One is working with. Much of what I've said that apears "untrue" is actuallyoly true on the Earth plane, and is superceeded on higher levels. I chse t work rimarily with the Earth plane, that is the easiest fo typical T. Humans to understand.

Yes, the world IS being held hostage, but, the group responsible is, at the lowest levels, misguided T Humans. I don't want to say any more at this time, but, looking at current events, it is easy to deduce.



Humanity is not exactly designed to have that unity based on those polarities and massive differences in age of soul being reflected in large portions of some people able to live under and spread truly regressive unequal violent systems.


T. Humans are a rather diverse people, this diversity can foster some rimative emotion, emotions that were required for survival ... 100,000 years ago. There wuld necessarily be equal diversity inall areas, including spiritual.

While this may be a weakness in the species, it is also a strength. It can also foster competition between micro societies, this spurs technology.Frtunately, as time passes, microscieties learn to trust and unity proceeds naturallity.Most of Eath is already "unified", and the whole world knows who the rogue states are.

It should be known that "unity" under a single government is not a requirement, simply everyne being on the same page will do.



This is a testing ground/school.


I'm not sure I would go there, but, there does seem to be a different spiritual evolution curve happening with T. Humans.

Etharzi od Oma

edit on 27-4-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 





Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Who refused? Japan, US, most of the G20, and the United Nations.
When: several hours after the event.
Proof: Yeah Right! You should know full well that the governments of your world would not allow that to be available. There are only a handfull of people on or off world that even have any first hand knowledge, and everything I have is second hand.


Who are the primary sources and why can't they come forward and inform us first-hand? I know someone who can get them an ATS account.



Primary source: D'Arna-Shat. Alpha female of Pack Andromda, and lead of the current operation.

Disclosure is best left to Earth governments. Course, then again, what do think I'm doing. I' fully aware of your opinion here. I also know that it is based on fragmented and insuffecient knowledge of the subject and your very own fears, and frustrations. All in all, you are trying to understand and failing. Keep trying, someday it will happen.

Don't need an ATS account ... have one.




Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Why not just save your butts? Is it to much to ask? Perhaps not, but before we can "save your butts" you must ask, not as individuals, but as a unified people.


Clue: ain't happening and this is a reaaaaaaaally lame excuse, we have to be "unified" like you aliens are? When you're not? When's the last time you had a Draco-Reptilian over for dinner? You aliens are as split apart and have less reason to be with your oh so superior intelligence than us "idiot children".


As I've stated elsewhere, that "unification" is already achieved with the exception of a few who are too fearfull. The "excuse" isn't "lame"; it's reality.

Yes we are "split apart"usually by 10's to 100's of light years, sometimes millions. And your searation? 100's to 1000's of miles? And yet, even with this split, we seem to work together with little issue. My people travel millions of light years, and get asked to be a neutral "third" in all this. We agreed.



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda
 


I have a bit a mistrust of the earth plane frequency kind of ETs, therein I've had some worse experiences. Higher Ups are Higher Frequency. And they're already undoing alot of this, but not all.

I want people to push onwards towards demanding an end to corruption/greed and disclosure. But I feel there is a plan in place as well, just not sure the emphasis on corporal or the next stage. I mean I could see a happy ending out of the sun expanding or a super nova even, because corporal slavery is of no interest to me, nor watching others endure it either, and because this isn't an ideal existence, not exactly one we want to go home to, this is temporal. So happy ending is something I see, but don't know if its going to prevent, except they're going to be dealt with and they won't like that, and so much better would it go for those running this planet into the ground if they had accepted positive offers and goals. If they had the best interests of everyone at heart, and if they were truly doing all they can to serve others.



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines
 

Thanks for the empathy and encouragement and support. Not getting much of the latter from ATS Members who, I would think, ought to make this their Number #1 priority. Get these do-nothing aliens in gear.
Fukishima is real and there are no, zippo, zero, nada known human answers to obviate the risk.



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 

I do understand your frustration with all these so called Aliens
They are charlatans praying on the gullible - some are psyops agents for sure
Others are delusional people


Sure but I don't care about them, I care about the real aliens including the ones that are involved in this thread.

Are you saying you don't believe they are aliens on ATS or know of real aliens?


I have read things by people on ATS that I find a fantasy
Yet I have read a few things which make me believe their are some, a few Aliens on ATS
Yet these Aliens are probably not aware they are Aliens
But you have to calm down and listen because if you are angry that can only cloud your vision
So much non sense is talked about Aliens and so much deliberate disnfo is put out
I would beware of those who claim fantastic things and details of star systems and channelings
Like I have said psyops is at play
Let me explain
You get some deluded person who is recruited to set up a sting operation and get followers believing in their crap - some whiny voiced so called Channeler - then their disciple like followers buy into the sham and defend it and also fool one another - this is how cults work - it is both sad and laughable really
Who sets up such New Age psyops and for what reason should be your investigation
I already stated this that the waters have been muddied.


I hear you. Keep in mind I am posting not only to the aliens who don't know they are aliens, but the aliens who know they are aliens and the fake aliens who are actually posers playing like they are aliens. Those people ought to be shot on sight for deceiving humanity in our dire time of Fukishima need.



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

I think this is important for you Alchemical, like I mentioned in my last post too. If you're angry your mind won't make the types of connections it would've done if you were calmer.
edit on 27-4-2012 by robhines because: added


That makes sense but the time is quickly ticking away. Fukushima could blow at any hour. Aliens have been coddled maybe what they need is someone to give them a good tongue lashing?



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


I can understand you being cautious of many ET's, many are still firmly founded in the Earthly plane, and very much in step with those frequencies. I have fund that the best way to influence those of a "base earth" type, is to use what they understand, "base earth", these influences, however, originate on a higher plane, in mew age parlance: aprox. "5d". But, withut "targeting" the lwestlevels, these influences will go un-noticed, and be of no benefit to the T. Human race.

Etharzi od Oma



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock
who are you (or anyone else) to decide wether we're ready or not?
are you the leader of humanity?
do you have the power to know exactly how every single living thing on this planet is going to react?

did you all take a vote or something?

who can really decide wether we're ready or not, them or us?
and who are WE really?
the beings on earth right?

does that include my cat? the birds outside?
WHO GETS TO DECIDE?




Go ask your neighbor.

"Hey, neighbor, which do you want, the possible panic of alien disclosure or to be saved from the potentially man-made, alien ignored global holocaust like the Earth has yet to know?"

I'm betting he says "Bring on the aliens."

So its the aliens who are playing god with our lives, our Earth and our futures.



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
"Who are the primary sources and why can't they come forward and inform us first-hand? I know someone who can get them an ATS account.



Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Primary source: D'Arna-Shat. Alpha female of Pack Andromda, and lead of the current operation.


Fine. contact info? Mobile? Starphone? Telepathic wavelength and frequency?

Get this D'Arna-Shat over here now. You or me?



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Disclosure is best left to Earth governments. Course, then again, what do think I'm doing. I' fully aware of your opinion here. I also know that it is based on fragmented and insuffecient knowledge of the subject and your very own fears, and frustrations. All in all, you are trying to understand and failing. Keep trying, someday it will happen.


Fine. don't disclose, just show up and solve the Fukishima problem. do it from PLeides for all I care. No more excuses. They are getting old and they aren't making any sense.


Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

As I've stated elsewhere, that "unification" is already achieved with the exception of a few who are too fearfull. The "excuse" isn't "lame"; it's reality.

Yes we are "split apart"usually by 10's to 100's of light years, sometimes millions. And your separation? 100's to 1000's of miles? And yet, even with this split, we seem to work together with little issue. My people travel millions of light years, and get asked to be a neutral "third" in all this. We agreed.


Talk. All I get is talk. Humans=dumb, aliens=smart. No action just judgments and talk.

Admit it; you aliens don't give a damn about us humans, go away. Seriously. you're a party downer and a drain and of zip value to us in our time of need.



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 




Fine. contact info? Mobile? Starphone? Telepathic wavelength and frequency?

Get this D'Arna-Shat over here now. You or me?


All you need is the name. So go find a telepath, and have at it.

While she prolly won't expect you, she will answer.



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by AnthraAndromda
 


I have a bit a mistrust of the earth plane frequency kind of ETs, therein I've had some worse experiences. Higher Ups are Higher Frequency. And they're already undoing alot of this, but not all.

I want people to push onwards towards demanding an end to corruption/greed and disclosure. But I feel there is a plan in place as well, just not sure the emphasis on corporal or the next stage. I mean I could see a happy ending out of the sun expanding or a super nova even, because corporal slavery is of no interest to me, nor watching others endure it either, and because this isn't an ideal existence, not exactly one we want to go home to, this is temporal. So happy ending is something I see, but don't know if its going to prevent, except they're going to be dealt with and they won't like that, and so much better would it go for those running this planet into the ground if they had accepted positive offers and goals. If they had the best interests of everyone at heart, and if they were truly doing all they can to serve others.


Excuse me.

Unless thee worthless aliens get their alienasses into gear and solve this Fukushima problem, there is a good chance that there is not going to be time to decorrupt, unify, peace, love, dope. Are you listening?



posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 




Fine. contact info? Mobile? Starphone? Telepathic wavelength and frequency?

Get this D'Arna-Shat over here now. You or me?


All you need is the name. So go find a telepath, and have at it.

While she prolly won't expect you, she will answer.


Point me to a telepath, why are you making this so hard? Why don't you call this Dark-Shat and get him/her/it over here?



posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalBinoculars

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars
 




Fine. contact info? Mobile? Starphone? Telepathic wavelength and frequency?

Get this D'Arna-Shat over here now. You or me?


All you need is the name. So go find a telepath, and have at it.

While she prolly won't expect you, she will answer.


Point me to a telepath, why are you making this so hard? Why don't you call this Dark-Shat and get him/her/it over here?


Again, you are not wiling to do any of the work to find the answers you seek.
You do realize that in a scientific sense, I can't "point you to a telepath", you have to find one independantly. Anything I provide would be invalid.

Good Luck.

On another note:
Please get off our case about not helping with your serius issues. Assistance was offered, YOUR governments refused it.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

log in

join