It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer
reply to post by amongus

So now I am a troll because of what I posted 7 years ago?? I thought a troll was someone who did this constantly I don't post regularly. I wanted to share something that was told to me by my daughter, that was what I meant by something's were confirmed. I don't believe in the alien stuff anymore. Up until two weeks ago. So Yeah this freaked me out a bit. Btw Phage is not a goddamn God, I don't care about that poster.

Lets call it what it is OP, Amongus pointed out a thread that you started years ago in regards to your so called experience of "abductions". It is was just a dream as you pointed out and not something else, I can tell you have a very very active imagination. It is obvious that you actually believed that you were abducted and actually showed physical signs (if im not mistaken, that is what I read).

With that being said, It looks like your daughter probably has an active imagination too and you have probably exposed her to UFO's, aliens, etc. I know this for a fact because I have two sons and they see my posters, books, movies, etc so they are very well familiar with that topic.

Either you wanted to take everyone for a ride (which you did) or you simply are in need of more attention.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
OK. Now it makes sense. Your very young daughter is the one "visited." That's why the person doesn't own a camera or phone. They are too young to use it.
But you have made posts for years on ATS under different user names that have berated posters...sometimes legitimately over posts concerning reptilians such as this one here under the name Mysticalzoe where you over and over again claim aliens don't exist.

umm ohh...so what the skin changes color, this is all you have? This is not proof that reptilians exist..I have yet to see any proof just distorted pictures. Lame! Epic Fail!

And now...suddenly... because your young daughter with an overactive imagination tells you of aliens visiting her right after she hears of a new planet similar to earth, and suddenly you are a "believer" again. Enough so you start a thread...this one....and push on ATS that we are all about to be attacked.

I'm not trying to flame you here....I'm just trying to point out that now I understand parts of your story. But for someone who was a firm a disbeliever as you claimed to be....you suddenly believe your young daughter?

Sorry...I'm still not believing this actually happened anywhere other than in her imagination. As to why you posted this....I still don't know. Maybe it was just too good a story to pass up the chance to stir up ATS????

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

What more can I say...

Des

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The way it looks now... I wouldn't be suprised if there was no daughter but multiple personalities coming out to play.

Multiple Personality Disorder, anyone?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Good try.

"I don't really get into this whole UFO thing".

You claim to have witnessed ufos

You claim to have been abducted.

You then start a thread about a "friend" that says aliens are coming, but if you dont believe in it, why post it?

Troll.

Excellent job my friend. I'll suggest to not pay attention to this OP, he cannot be taken seriously IMO.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

The way it looks now... I wouldn't be suprised if there was no daughter but multiple personalities coming out to play.

Multiple Personality Disorder, anyone?

My thouhts exactly.

Yet the OP paints me as the bad guy for pointing out her other posts.

Insane.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I think OP truly have a daughter.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

wow...that is the probably the most interesting concept that i have read on ATS in a long time.

kudos to you for thinking outside the box

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by amongus

I think OP truly have a daughter.

I agree...she probably has a *young* daughter, who has been influenced by the OP/MOM...and had a bad dream.

The OP did in her opening post, state the *person* who told her this story, was a normal person. Implied they were an adult, with normal work days.....

My take...the OP is seeking attention. Uses ATS to post threads that will get the most payback for her.

Des

edit on 24-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

But why would the daughter dream about a planet invasion from Ciakars? If she's so young, how come those informations are stored in her thinking processes?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

But why would the daughter dream about a planet invasion from Ciakars? If she's so young, how come those informations are stored in her thinking processes?

If the story about the daughter is even accurate, I would say influence from the OP herself.

Children are impressionable....

Des

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Your friend seems to describe Ciakar race. They are the creators of reptilians. The Ciakars are from the Draconnian Empire, based on Thuban star. They basically look like wigned velociraptors and they are VERY intelligent.

I dont buy it and i dont buy the OP sorry....

Thuban star? Come on....

P.s. this was also Posted on GLP , would you happen to be a former member?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Why would the OP scare his daughters with stories like that?! I sometimes had visions at that age. Maybe she did have one after all?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I am a recent member, go to my profile and you'll see.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

Some people must think that we're all gullible idiots, hence these stories.

Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Ciakars are said to have an IQ of 3000. Bigger brains, see?
Ciakar invasion is a VERY bad news. I though Athena spaceship would shield us...

And you know any of this HOW?

Who tested these "peoples"

YOure just throwing out random stuff w out any proof of anything.....

Could just be making this stuff up off the top of your head.......

P.s. I know for a fact that Mole People have an IQ of 4000 and brains double our size, prove me wrong
edit on 24-4-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It would be one thing if she actually had mentioned the planet where they came from and the species, etc. but she did NOT. As a matter of fact, I think you are the one that even brought those particular names up, not her.

Kids have a very good memory and they are impressionable as someone else mentioned. My two sons have watched countless of UFO shows with me and I am not surprised when one of the tells me he had a dream he was aboard a rocket flying into the sun. At the time, I also thought it meant something, but then I remembered we watched something online that matched the description. You cant take everything kids say seriously.

My money is that the OP has no daugther, probably a teenager, and looking for attention.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Ciakars are said to have an IQ of 3000. Bigger brains, see?
Ciakar invasion is a VERY bad news. I though Athena spaceship would shield us...

Get help, quick.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Try reasearching.
Google ''Al Bielek''. You know, from Philadelphia experiment, the USS Eldridge guy.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I am a recent member, go to my profile and you'll see.

I'm kinda hoping you aren't another figment of her personalities, err I mean profiles

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join