It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Multiple Personality Disorder??? Serious?!! WTF!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Don't listen, they are making thing up to try and unsettle you. I suggest you make a new thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Influenced by me..no I actually like sleeping. Think what You want. O don't have any disorders. Jesus Christ.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3litechasr
I have said it in other threads...there is a weird vibe... like things are getting out of sync.

I can't put my finger on one thing and when I try to meditate instead of slowing down my mind accelerates out of control.

You're not meditating properly! If you do it properly you can shut any of the current strange vibes out. I've had a lot of it too but it's basically just fear and anxiety that you should spend time being aware of, (it kicked in big time for me a couple of months back with it being 2012 and all.) then when you meditate focus on your breath and let all the other crap just drift past. Don't try and shut it out, but when it comes into your head don't fear it, don't get anxious, let it pass and carry on meditating.

Your mind is strong if you use it properly. It only takes a few minutes of concentration on the breath for the natural calming energies of your mind to kick back in around your body. Once you access that again, you'll know you can get past it. Hope this helps if you see it.
edit on 24-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I just wanted to express my respect to you because you admitted and in same time you stayed on the thread.
Not many would have guts to do that.

edit on 24-4-2012 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2012 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Try reasearching.
Google ''Al Bielek''. You know, from Philadelphia experiment, the USS Eldridge guy.

So basically you have no proof......

Just sstating something is researched and documented because someone says so doesnt mean they are.....

Seriously...........STOP TROLLING THE THREADS.........

If what you say quantifies as "documented aliens"

Then I guess my MOle people are documented too........especially since they are in fairy tales and kids books........

More documented then your "aliens" you spoke about

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer

Multiple Personality Disorder??? Serious?!! WTF!!

Your prevalence for a pervasive fascination with this phenomenon and an obvious display of attempting to garner attention as well as your inconsistencies and attempts to defraud the ATS community bespeak of a host of underlying pathological conditions effecting you.

You are sick. Please see a doctor.
You are in no condition to reliably and safely make a self assessment.

You might think you feel fine, but, it's not the case. You are sick. You need help. You could be a danger to your child/children and you don't even know it.
Please, go see a doctor before you hurt your children.
If you are COMPLETELY HONEST with the doctor, and the doctor says you're fine, then, fine, but, until then, please, by all means, go get yourself checked out by professionals before you hurt yourself or your family either physically, or psychologically.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Don't listen, they are making thing up to try and unsettle you.

On the same token you could say that people are being fed this stuff to try and unsettle us when they post about it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
There is a Good chance your daughter simply had a dream , probably a Nightmare. I have had a dream about UFOs blowing up our moon , and then one attacked me out in the field and i blew it up by throwing my dog at it. Just so happened to be the Chihuahua.

edit on 24-4-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Okay for the record my kids do not watch alien shows, we do not own any cable. We got rid of TV like 4 years ago. I do not tell my kids about aliens, or anything scary. Like I said I like my sleep..don't need scared kids running around here. So no there was no influence from me at all. I don't go around scaring my kids...not only is that stupid, but it's cruel and mean.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

As said before, please urge this person to speak with a professional. If you've even the slighest bit of education regarding psychology, even just Psychology101 from community college, you'll know that people will 'pick up' on certain things, and a number of pathological issues have certain predictable thematic variations.

Something falls outside your remit of reality and logic does not make it not real. Maybe this person does not help but then again maybe they do not. I have seen things in my life that no psephologist or doctor could ever understand.

Reality is relative and the universe a mirror...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

How could she dream this when it happened to her during the day?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Oh and have some faith in the Human race please. If Aliens turn up and we're about level on tech and numbers, we're not going down without a damn good[snip]fight, that I can assure you.

If you think you've seen Humans evolve, wait and see what happens if a bunch of fascist Aliens turn up and try and wipe us out. Then you'll see what we're capable of.

That's without mentioning any allies we might have.
edit on 24-4-2012 by robhines because: added

edit on 24-4-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Have used any kind of Occult objects? Do you practice any kind of Wicca , something of that sort?

2nd.

link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer

Okay for the record my kids do not watch alien shows, we do not own any cable. We got rid of TV like 4 years ago. I do not tell my kids about aliens, or anything scary. Like I said I like my sleep..don't need scared kids running around here. So no there was no influence from me at all. I don't go around scaring my kids...not only is that stupid, but it's cruel and mean.

So your kids have absolutely no outside influences, no one they know has TV, they never hear about anything alien or anything like that..........in the age of cell phones, billboards, advertisements, internet.........

Do you keep them locked in a closet?

Also note, people had imaginations before the internet, and TV...........ill let you take note of history prior to the modern age, where plenty of mystifying and strange creatures were imagined into being

This total external cut off seems unlikely unless theres some sort of extreme isolation..........

Or unless youre lying
edit on 24-4-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

link   

one question :

why was your alledged friend told this ?

his capacity for action , is to put it bluntly , limited

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Actually you're the sick.one because everyone has to have a disorder. Another reason we got rid of the TV.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Why would the aliens announce that they are coming?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Stop listening to this thread. Ask the Mod to close it. AshleyD is a mod I know. Folks are not ready to hear you, they are just looking for conflict.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join