It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthEvolves

Maybe it's a whistle blower.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Lol! Sorry dear. The only thing you have destroyed here is your credibility. Silly girl.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer
reply to post by Druscilla

Actually you're the sick.one because everyone has to have a disorder. Another reason we got rid of the TV.

Actually, no, she is not sick. She is thinking logically which is something you apparently aren't. Not everyone has a disorder, nor such a need to go crying wolf or making these grand stories about abduction.

TV doesn't corrupt people, only certain material does. What good is it if you got rid of the TV but yet fill your mind with other *^*&* stuff.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Honestly. We've been treat like crap by our own for thousands of years, and we're already about sick of things. If an invasion happens? Some of us will be going off like the[snip] bomb. We've been pushed around long enough.

So who's bothered? If it's going to happen, believe in yourself and prepare.
edit on 24-4-2012 by robhines because: added

edit on 24-4-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

OK ok that's like the 5th time you mentioned to seek help, send a u2u for [snip] sake

reply to almost everyone else that has commented over and over and over

As for the rest of you... Congratulations!!! you have proved your points and debunked this story (like it needed it in the first place), you don't have to continually rub it in.... or do you?? Is that how YOU seek YOUR attention... to be the one to point out someone’s short comings over and over and over again?

On Topic....

I just want to know if "this person" screamed when you showed the pictures of reptilians.....

and could you record it for me....

edit on 24-4-2012 by FORMe2p00p0n because: I got some poop on my hand

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Okay I guess it is hard to believe that yes my husband and I put a limit to how much computer time they have, which for my kids it is limited. My girls go on the computer to look at YouTube videos of American Girl Doll videos. They are into dolls, they don't go to their friends houses often, as they are busy and we are pretty busy. No my kids friends don't talk about aliens, if they did they would have already have said something about it. I have a normal family life.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I had a dream roughly about 6 months ago about these giant winged reptilian creatures attacking humans out in the open. I hope this dont become real lol...i shall stay positive knowing in the dream i escaped.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Ciakars are said to have an IQ of 3000. Bigger brains, see?
Ciakar invasion is a VERY bad news. I though Athena spaceship would shield us...
Who sat down with them and administered the IQ test?

link   
Sounds like your friend has schizophrenia of a paranoid type.

That's not being mean, just truthful.

link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Yeah okay, I am the bad Guy, yet you let your kids watch alien shows and I don't.

Nice.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Even though I said what I just did, I'm kind of contradicting myself really. If any crap goes down I'm going to be one of the people trying to find peace. So if this is true and there's any peaceful Aliens out there that need some help, tap me up already, you jerks, before some of the idiots do.

You know where I am, and I'm sick of this charade already! For [snip] sake it's 2012!

Why oh why can't we just wake up. What is wrong with us?

Aliens don't exist? Spare me your already worn out delusions and lies. I'm not and never will be buying them. My eyes have been opened already so save it for someone else.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Pffffft.............There is not going to be an invasion...

wake up and smell the air

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer
reply to post by Destinyone

Think what You want. O don't have any disorders. Jesus Christ.

You have these drugs in your system and I think it messes with you, more than most people think. I used to anxiety, and depression meds, but they never helped me at all, ever. I stopped taking them and I have learned how to deal with my emotions, and learned how to control them.

From another post from this OP.

Before you say you have no idea what it is like, well i do. i get seasonal depression every year some worse than others and I still get my anxiety, I just have taught myself to deal, basically, and I have over come it. Let me say for the record my anxiety was so bad there for 2 years I refused to leave my house alone. I have overcome that.

Another quote from the same post noted above. You say in this thread here you have no disorders, yet in another thread you admit to anxiety and depression, and that you aren't currently taking meds because you stopped them on your own. Not from a physician who told you to stop them.

Stopping some meds is just as bad sometimes as taking illicit ones. There are a lot of issues...particularly depression which are NOT easily controlled just by will alone. Unless you can force you body to produce more serotonin, norepinepherine, and dopamine. These are 3 main neurotransmitters in your body which are linked to depression.

The more I look into this the more I see someone looking for attention. And she got it. Even if it's bad attention.

What's the saying? There's no such thing as bad press? Or something like that? Attention is attention.

link   

link   
Consequently I have a friend whose friend told him that aliens are among us, more specifically certain species of whale are in fact their space ships. They will attack in three weeks and kill us all.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

Why on Earth would you want to bring this on? If its true it kind of reminded me of a Dean Koontz novel. The Taking about aliens terraforming the Earth and we were the Harvest eventually. But in the book they started off with rain and then were fungii and then eventually able to kill and make the dead come to life again. The aliens hosted through human bodies after they were capable of killing us.

Been awhile since I read still remember pretty clearly.
Sure left an impression on me.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I also think this would be fun if true, but after checking my insta-ATS almanac fact book, OP's are 0-589 when making the "trustworthy friend" claim.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Guys. The invasion probably started a long time ago. Look around yourselves and at this planet. Take your fear and eliminate it. I wonder if agents are reading this? If you're on our side I'm already with you. If not, there's a whole universe of beings out there that don't take kindly to invasions. Protesting and angry Humans are the least of your problems if so.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhinoceros
Consequently I have a friend whose friend told him that aliens are among us, more specifically certain species of whale are in fact their space ships. They will attack in three weeks and kill us all.
What those aliens don't know is that right after they wipe us out, there is another race of aliens coming in behind them. They are giant beings and are the progenitors of the asian race. They have been tracking them and are here to kill the whale ships.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The OP must hold 'This person' in great store, a few months ago he said this on another thread,

"Until I actually see one they don't exist!" Yup, he was referring to reptilians!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join