It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi: Amend the First Amendment !!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Go right ahead never heard of a corporation throwing you in jail for not paying them.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
I really don't see why there is so much hate for the woman. But yet again, if the person is liberal AND a female, I guess it's a double whammy in the eyes of a conservative.

Yeah right. It has nothing to do with her profound lack of regard for the First Amendment or the rule of law, must be just because she is female and a liberal. That's the ticket!

Oh God.

Get over yourself.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I really don't see why there is so much hate for the woman. But yet again, if the person is liberal AND a female, I guess it's a double whammy in the eyes of a conservative.

Yeah right. It has nothing to do with her profound lack of regard for the First Amendment or the rule of law, must be just because she is female and a liberal. That's the ticket!

Oh God.

Get over yourself.

Sure, why not ignore the fact that this proposed Amendment is unconstitutional and instead pretend that this is really about some ATS member who is self aggrandizing. That's the ticket!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Oh Pelosi

Get over yourself

He mispoke.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Oh God.

Get over yourself.

Sure, why not ignore the fact that this proposed Amendment is unconstitutional and instead pretend that this is really about some ATS member who is self aggrandizing. That's the ticket!

You're dissecting what she said and using it as something else. Talk about taking things out of context.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Just how stupid do you think people reading these posts actually are? Everyone reading these posts knows full well that my initial reply to you was taking you to task for claiming that peoples complaint with Pelosi was that she was a woman and a liberal. Your reply? "Get over yourself". My reply? Insisting this was about the rule of law and not me. Now you amusingly want to pretend as if you and I have been in some discussion about what Pelosi said. Got any emoticons to describe that insanity?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Nancy herself takes PAC contributions.

Her own "open secrets"

39% so far in 2011/2012 from PACS.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Nancy herself takes PAC contributions.

Her own "open secrets"

39% so far in 2011/2012 from PACS.

This in fact gets straight to the heart of the matter. Anyone who believes that Congress is attempting to limit the amount of campaign money they receive, and under the guise of a Constitutional Amendment, might be interested in buying a shrimp ranch in the middle of the desert. Indeed, Citizens United had nothing at all to do with campaign money being given directly to any candidate and was instead the FEC attempting to silence a non-profit organization from airing its documentary on Hillary Clinton just before her Senate election. This ploy has nothing at all to do with upholding the rule of law and everything to do with silencing people - real actual human born people - who happen to have a corporation.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by poet1b

Answer me this who are the people always try to give the Earth person hood?

Save the planet and all that so which way do you want to have it?

I am not sure about who you are talking about... If you are talking about showing
the Earth some respect and showing future generations respect it would not
be corporately inclined conservatives... They appear to respect supply and demand
and unmitigated consumption, not humans or the Earth
edit on 21-4-2012 by braindeadconservatives because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

reply to post by braindeadconservatives

Acutally Democrats like Pelosi created corporation to give them the same legal protections as a person because liberals always just love to sue them.

Again, I don't understand what you are saying

If they are not people then you can't sue them.

I see we are in George Orwell territory now... People start companies, those companies give
people within the company legal protection in some ways and it also makes the COMPANY
subject to new laws and standards. The people in that company still have all their rights as
individuals... It use to be that Americans thought companies should not take over the government
and rule the people on the behalf of companies, but it appears that you and many others
feel differently now. I think that is twisted and dangerous, Companies do not die and they
cannot be voted out...

Since everyone one and everything thing is at the mercy of the Government and all laws and regulations effect them from people to business they should have a say in what goes on after all this nation is all about "fair share fair play and all that".

The CEO of a company has not lost his vote, he is free to do and say what ever he wants

Anyone who has problems with that is a fascist and they sure the hell aren't liberal

It is a shame that your brand of ignorance has become so popular - it is not fascist to
oppose letting private wealth taking over a publicly funded government - it is common sense.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

reply to post by poet1b

Yeah right never heard of tree hugger eh Right!!!!

And all tree huggers are liberals???

Does that make all conservatives racist because there are some racist back wood Jim Bobs
in the Everglades?

So are corporations take away that ability the same right as you have since everyone is at the mercy of our Goverment they go elsewhere.

I don't have the same rights as a corporation - neither do you -

If a bad acting corporation goes elsewhere GOOD, otherwise they are going to have
to stop subverting the government with their influence peddling and bribery.

i remember something about turning the other cheek and live and let live in there.

Not when they are putting poison in food, systematically tainting the fresh produce supply,
start global conflicts for profit, jacking up the cost of gas with speculation...

And for the simple reason is this country wasn't meant to be a place that favors collectives
over individuals.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
He played the race card!

Oh God he really did play the race card.

buh bye

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

He played the race card!

Oh God he really did play the race card.

buh bye

Well since you can't respond to my points I will assume you cannot.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Not responding because its not worth it don't take anyone seriously with a username as such

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Not responding because its not worth it don't take anyone seriously with a username as such

Probably because it hits too close to home...

I'm not mad

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Then you don't know all that much about corporations.

The U.S. Gov does not throw you in jail for not paying taxes.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by neo96

Then you don't know all that much about corporations.

The U.S. Gov does not throw you in jail for not paying taxes.

Right tell that to these people

Movie star Wesley Snipes
Country singer Willie Nelson
Baseball star Darryl Strawberry
Former Vice President Spiro Agnew
"Survivor" Richard Hatch
Heiress Leona Helmsley
Mobster Al Capone
Tennis star Boris Becker
"Hollywood Madam" Heidi Fleiss

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

They didn't go to jail for not paying taxes.

You just don't bother to learn the facts of reality.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Nancy's PLAN 9 Is Back ! Conquer da Woorld Ma ! .......Your STUPID , STUPID People ! .........Why , I Outta ........

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I really don't see why there is so much hate for the woman.
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Seriously?
You mean you have no problem with Congress passing a 2,700 page bill, and no one except a few that wrote it, have any IDEA of what is in the bill?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join