It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by godfather420

LOL. Kurt Haskell IS a truther. He's been on InfoWars, and Alex Jones, etc.

As for Patrick Kennedy:

MR. KENNEDY: We — as I mentioned in my statement, Mr. Chairman, if we unilaterally revoked a visa — and there was a case recently up — we have a request from a law enforcement agency to not revoke the visa. We came across information; we said this is a dangerous person. We were ready to revoke the visa. We then went to the community and said, should we revoke this visa? And one of the members — and we’d be glad to give you that out of — in private — said, please do not revoke this visa. We have eyes on this person. We are following this person who has the visa for the purpose of trying roll up an entire network, not just stop one person.

That is wildly different than a US Agent getting him on a flight.

Kurt Haskell says:

I became further saddened from this case, when Patrick Kennedy of the State Department during Congressional hearings, admitted that Umar was a known terrorist, was being followed, and the U.S. allowed him into the U.S. so that it could catch Umar’s accomplices. I was once again shocked and saddened when Michael Leiter of the National Counter terrorism Center admitted during these same hearings that intentionally letting terrorists into the U.S. was a frequent practice of the U.S. Government. I cannot fully explain my sadness, disappointment and fear when I realized that my government allowed an attack on me intentionally.

During this time, I questioned if my country intentionally put a known terrorist onto my flight with a live bomb. I had many sleepless nights over this issue. My answer came shortly thereafter. In late 2010, the FBI admitted to giving out intentionally defective bombs to the Portland Christmas Tree Bomber,the Wrigley Field Bomber and several others. Further, Mr. Chambers was quoted in the Free Press on January 11, 2011 when he indicated that the government’s own explosives experts had indicated that Umar’s bomb was impossibly defective. I wondered how that could be. Certainly, I thought, Al Qaeda wouldn’t go through all of the trouble to plan such an attack only to provide the terrorist with an impossibly defective bomb.

Kurt Haskell also never claimed he has proof the "Indian man" was a US Government agent.

HE made the logical leap that:

A) because, at various points, the US, as it's known to do, sells terrorists fake weapons, and then arrests them, B) Umar must be a US patsy and, that
C) the "Indian man" must be a US Agent and that
D) the visa stuff that Kennedy referred to was him admitting that the US intelligence community played along.

But that's a huge number of logical leaps, none of which are backed up by evidence.

Very typical conspiracy theorist behaviour, but certainly not "evidence" of the claims you're making.
edit on 20-4-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

Wow man. You wanna believe that huh. Its called plausible deniability.

Kurt is not a truther just because he was on the Alex Jones show.

Not everyone who can think outside the box is a "truther". That is a label that I hate. Because I seek truth does not mean I agree with every conspiracy theory out there.

But man WOAH. If it is not obvious to you what happened you are a full fledged idiot.

First it was no one let him on the plane, but then its okay they did but it was to stop a larger plot.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by grey580

What's your reason for lying? I really want to know...

Because... If you expect me to believe 1 piece of tin and a wheel looking object is a whole plane with luggage and people.....

Go look at planes crashing into something.
Try to debunk all the facts.... Like whole windows right next to the hole not broken where a wing should have taken it out...and that's just 1 of thousands of pieces of evidence that a plane did not go threw. I have read 100's of reports from pilots and engineers that know a plane didn't hit.

Men in suits don't pick up a couple tin parts from a deadly plane wreck.

Why DO YOU LIE?????????

Iwish wish wish with all my heart for a thumbs down button!!!! 2nd line..... Said w/ lotzzzzzzzzz of sarcasism...gasp.. Was that my 2 nd line?
edit on 19-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Thumbs down 2 nd line

First off I don't need to lie.
Secondly are you an expert in airplane crashes? I'm not.
And if you know about other evidence how about linking it?

Oh and I'd to post this picture.

miamiheraldstore.mycapture.com...
this is the crash site of valuejet 592
en.wikipedia.org...
as you can see not all crashes are the same. In the case of the valuejet crash it's like there was never a plane at all.

Much like the pentagon crash the valuejet crash didn't have a plane left to speak of.
edit on 20-4-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

There's tons. You claim the planes would have to hit specific points. Why? The planes hit different places on the buildings with similar results. On top of that, the WTC towers weren't built like any other skyscrapers and therefore there's no benchmark for your basic claim.

You also say that a small number of guys couldn't hijack the planes, due to staffing, but that ignores the fact that the policy for dealing with hijackers is too cooperate. They had no idea the people were planning on crashing the planes, so the staff and the passengers mostly just cooperated. Google it if you don't believe me.

That's just two things, but the whole thing is like that.

EDIT: one final thing: Dick Cheney being a lying scumbag isn't proof of anything past Dick Cheney being a lying scumbag. He had a lot of other reason (as did Bush) for wanting to hide their connections to, for instance, Saudi Arabia, and a Saudi connection to the Saudi Osama bin Ladin.

Protecting Saudi Arabia is as valid an explanation for their behaviour as anything else. So again, it's not proof of anything.

edit on 20-4-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

Well, I would be stupid of me to claim there has to be a specific point to hit, but is it really that random? You really can hit any old spot? no matter where? Since there wasn't such an event recorded in history...we really don't know if it is expected that such buildings should fall in the first place. Why assume that it's normal? How do we know that...have we tested that anywhere?

Staff was mostly cooperating? So they had contact with the staff ? With hijackers ? How would they know that? I'm sorry, maybe i've missed that part of the story. There were a lot of aspects of it. I could have missed that.

edit: It is kinda ironic that you would quote policy for dealing with hijackings when all policy failed on that day...heh...maybe at least that part worked out well. Maybe the passengers went out peacefully in to the sunset.

And in light of everything you've just said about Dick and Batman, and having in mind that all apparent hijackers were of Saudi origin, you are willing to let that go as...what? a ok? Let's not go there 'cos we might ...find....what ? What reason is good enough to cover for 3000 deaths? you tell me...
edit on 20-4-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

No one has proof someone LET him on the plane.

You can choose to believe that, but that's not what the evidence says.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Not everyone who can think outside the box is a "truther".

Perhaps not, but why is it that so many, including yourself, tend to ignore, or to dismiss, the contents of said "box"? That's what you keep doing by only providing insults to those that disagree with you. I feel that is not only arrogant, but TRULY just as ignorant.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

No one has proof someone LET him on the plane.

You can choose to believe that, but that's not what the evidence says.

Your previous post disproves this statement. He was a "known terrorist" under watch. Kennedy says that revoking his visa might have let him know he was under watch. So instead of revoking his visa they LET him on the plane. Of course they will not tell us who in the intelligence community did it. But his statement is a 100% someone LET him proceed.

People wonder why I get mad and call you an idiot. This is willful ignorance and just outright BS, and I am sick of it. This attitude that everything is alright is getting old and it pisses me off.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

That's not true at all.

Many people "under watch" simply have their phones tapped etc.; they're not being followed 24/7. There's a very strong chance that no one in the US gov had any idea he was getting on a plane that day.

We don't know though, as we don't have the evidence.

The difference between us is that you're happy to invent evidence; I am not.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by shortsticks

This is ridiculous...this is still going on??? seriously,anybody with half a brain and some info knows,this was an inside job,the video titled "twin towers insurance policy" has been removed why? hhhmmmmm.... apart from that there are several other reasons why this is going on,too promote fear too the public in order too cause wars too keep our eyes of the ball...yes,did you not see the goal? cos its 10/0 now too the government...theyve betrayed us at every step,and will continue too,depopulisation is kids games compared too what they are really doing...betraying the human race...they are frightened,and they dont know what too do...
dont think im dumb cos i dont put apostrophes n # in,u want too see me do that? fine...
The dumbass's thought i was a very dumb individual but couldn't see the transparency of their own government's agenda's,it's ridiculous ain't it???

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I recently discovered that many hours of audio was released to MSNBC as well as the two journalists who went on to record and use them as a basis for a book. My question to the forum is whether or not the actual interview has been released in its entirety and if not has talk of its release been heard of? Also I ordered the authorized book of the attack and the perpetrator any thoughts on the book would be appreciated as well.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OMNISLASHER

Even "IF" Obama does know,ain't # he can do,he's probably more scared than you.
Why do you think they killed jfk??? He knew too much,he was gettin into the nwo agenda's nerves.
p.s,there were 4 shooter's,not 2.
and for those who say,there was one,look further,and further....till you reach #ing 4!!!
In saying that,it's probably why they recruited Obama,no loyalty,no patriotism in him,he's not even an American
citizen...as posted for the past few months,and put a sapena on by judge joe sumthin,the highest judge in the world apparently,in America at least...he refused too comply with the law,he's claims too be above the law,he won't supply his birth certificate n #,even recently one the people who forged it or somethin stated it was a fake!!!
"why won't he just prove who he is???" so many people have heard about this now he has been refused another term,if he tries again...without proof,even then,the citizens don't #in trust him anymore!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OMNISLASHER

Well that's some cogent and convincing evidence there.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by shortsticks

So, seeing the plane that then hit the pentagon is not good enough? I know the missile that could have done that because that is my job, ordnance, and that is not what I saw.
Do you realize what that amount of fuel does burning all at once?
I am just saying, you cannot tell my eyes that the plane pulled up while an AGM-84 hit the pentagon instead.
You're a day late, admittedly. Being military, you should know better that clean up of sensitive scenes are rapid.
I am sure you cannot convince those who lost those loved ones that they ran away from home instead of being on that plane either.
Food for thought.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Maybe this is the wrong thread to post this in

I KNOW WHERE YOU CAN FIND 9-11 steel from the towers in america

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Look up youtube for the clip of Ehud Barck's interview directly after 9/11. It may have been on the same day, please check it out, it was on BBC News live, so not time to edit him. Everything he stated was tooooooo, on the money. he predicted an ongoing war to topple all the middle east states on by one etc.
check it out, either this guy is Nostradamus of he knew everything. like i said this is oooooooold news.
it should not take a brain surgeon to figure it all out, but over 10 years later idiots are still scratching their heads and looking for holographic planes etc etc etc.
If there was a civil trial, the amount of circumstantial evidence that point to an inside job would be by far enough to secure a guilty verdict.
As everyone knows, you only need to look at who ultimately profits from all this.
You would not only have to be stupid to Attack the US but you would have to be insane and even if the bombers were either, then how does a bunch of nutjob's plan and execute the biggest terrorist attack in history?
if we are then to believe they were religious fanatics...even they would understand the net result from such an attack would be US invasion of the middle east...it just does not wash...it never did.
The it carrys on and on the circumstantial evidence.
the leader of the plan is finally killed, when (the boogey man) has finally served his purpose. if they had found Bin laden before the attack on Iraq there would have been no need to go to war, so they had to "not find him" for as long as possible. Then drop him in the sea, and dispatch of the team of navy seals who killed him.
please, how could anybody buy all this crap.
Stop with all the scratching your heads for video footage etc. the circumstances do not back up the official story one bit.
The USA gov, or at least elements of it, must not believe how dumb the citizens are, i myself cannot believe how dumb u all are. there has to be something affecting the population to buy this. I dunno. Something in the water, or food, or microwaves or something in the air. but something must have affected the US populous to be buying this continual rubbish. I dont even think the TV propaganda could be responsible on its own.
they have to be doing something to the population for you all to ever have bought this.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by splitlevel

he predicted an ongoing war to topple all the middle east states on by one etc.

As everyone knows, you only need to look at who ultimately profits from all this.

how could anybody buy all this crap.

Its not so difficult to predict,when one understands world history and realizes that the numerous medieval crusades were more or less the "western powers" trying to topple the "middle east" and history seems to repeat itself through the ages,meaning the elites like to make it repeat itself...

The profiteers from war are the political elites and the powerful big business industrialists and those who are made to pay the price of war,are the youth of any country,who are brainwashed and perpetually fed into the bloody steel jaws of tptb's war machines and it was not so long ago,when men were shot or hanged for refusing to murder the people their governments wanted eliminated...

Because the truth is too horible for most people to face and so denying the brutal reality that tptb would intentionally kill a few thousand of their own citizens,is easier for them to live with,just like i think happened at pearl harbor,that i made a thread about and was met with around 95% opposition...

War is evil and those who start wars are posessed by evil and blinded by greed and we are all living and dying in a very wicked world that was hijacked by evil forces long ago...
edit on 21-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by splitlevel

Are you serious?

Do you think OBL was like, "whoops... I didn't figure they'd invade the ME, I'm an idiot"?

Here's a quote from OBL, from 2004:

"All we have to do is send two mujaheddin . . . to raise a small piece of cloth on which is written 'al-Qaeda' in order to make the generals race there, to cause America to suffer human, economic and political losses."

One of the MAIN goals of 9/11 was to force the US into Afghanistan, so that it would be dragged into a war which would deplete it's resources and divide its people.

Don't be a maroon.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You can't, at least one would hope a rational person wouldn't, assume that someone IS a killer, simply because they benefited, as a side-effect, though not directly, from someone's death.

When your family dies, and leaves you money in a will, shall we all assume you must have murdered them? Would that be the only logical conclusion, one most people would be too naive or emotionally fragile to reach?

Orrrrrrrr...

Can't good things, come from bad things? Can people take advantage of situations and make something good for themselves out of them?

Try just a bit harder.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

When your family dies, and leaves you money in a will, shall we all assume you must have murdered them? Would that be the only logical conclusion, one most people would be too naive or emotionally fragile to reach?

On an individual level,people murder their own family members,or pay someone else to kill them all the time,for the monetary gain they hope that persons death will bring them...

And so as a reflection of that reality,on the national level,governments murder their own citizens,or pay others to kill them,in order to gain massive amounts of money and power...
edit on 21-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yes, silly, but that doesn't mean that benefiting from a crime makes you the criminal that committed the crime. That's where your logic falls down.

People say, for instance, that China has greatly benefited from 9/11, because they have bought up huge swathes of Africa while the West was busy in the Middle East. Should we assume that China was behind 9/11?
www.policymic.com...

China’s chance: How 9/11 played into Beijing’s plans in Asia
www.theglobeandmail.com...

Or maybe it was Iran?

Iran winning from war on terror, analysts say
edition.cnn.com...

Maybe it was Canada?

Harper says post-9/11 Canada safer, more confident
www.cbc.ca...

And sure, lets role out your logic a bit more:

Italian cat inherits €10m fortune
www.guardian.co.uk...

Which seems absurd until you see this damning evidence:

edit on 21-4-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
i have no doubt that it was a plane that hit the pentagon.I've watched the other video'd hitting the tower's for so many hours from so many different angle's,that any fleeting doubt is gone...terrorist's hijacked planes did alot of damage not just to property and live's but psyche..for us out here who already have seen act's by our Gov. that have been abusive and corrupt,it would be easy to say they are capable,but to much evidence exist's to make me believe it wasn't orchestrated by a extremist named Bin Laden.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join