It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Garytgsr

edit on 22-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garytgsr
Someone is smoking to many funny cigs.
Here we go again,someone is able to open mindedly look at the events from multiple angles and from multiple possibilities and they are accused of being a drug addict for doing so...unbelievable...yet very true...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by shortsticks

Not again....

OK....explain the Flight Data Recorder.

Oh, and the EYEwitnesses.

And the airplane debris.

And, no.....the building did NOT collapse the next day.......I felt it, roughly one-half hour after impact. AND the breach at impact point was WIDE....over 95 feet wide.

Maybe someone needs to read the Pentagon Building Performance Report.....(and a few other books, to include those with ACTUAL first-hand accounts to tell.....). Not some 'poseur', here.....

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by blocula

When your family dies, and leaves you money in a will, shall we all assume you must have murdered them? Would that be the only logical conclusion, one most people would be too naive or emotionally fragile to reach?

On an individual level,people murder their own family members,or pay someone else to kill them all the time,for the monetary gain they hope that persons death will bring them...

And so as a reflection of that reality,on the national level,governments murder their own citizens,or pay others to kill them,in order to gain massive amounts of money and power...
edit on 21-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

This is not true. Very rarely does that ever happen and if it did, its someone MKultra or under the influence of others, and programming, OR they are bloodlines.

TPTB aren't really mirroring us, they are stirring the pot, creating the traumas and manipulating the people, who I see as damaged in some cases, but completey innocent and hand everything back to them.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I understand what your saying.But wars are fabricated by tptb who receive massive amounts of wealth and power directly from those wars,into which they have forced (with the draft) many millions of men,who tptb were well aware would be crippled,maimed and killed and those men were threatened with prison and death and sometimes executed by hanging and firing squad for refusing to risk their own lives,while trying to kill who tptb told them needed to be killed and so governments are evil and they have intentionally murdered untold numbers of their own citizens...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by shortsticks

Aren't there witnesses who saw the plane fly over them and slam into the pentagon? Like people at the nearby gas station? Or all those people driving on Route 27 or 395?

witnesses

And I personally know someone who witnessed the plane flying over them and crashing into the pentagon.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

As far as eye witnesses...

If i happened to be in the area at the time the pentagon was struck,but i didnt see anything and then shortly afterwards,someone dressed in a pristine suit and tie,wearing shades and a badge walked up to me and said...

"If you swear to me now,that you'll never tell a soul,because we know where you live,all i want you to do is walk over there to that on location news crew and tell them on camera,that you saw a plane hit the pentagon,i'll give you this envelope filled with $100 bills"...

I would be like,okay...Seriously,its as simple as that...

edit on 23-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Your potential corruption isn't proof of others' actual corruption.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

Exactly my point.
Not all plane crashes are the same.
And they don't all leave debris all over the place.

Thanks for confirming.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If you notice, 'eyewitnesses' is always their 'go-to' pitch when they're getting their ass whupped. I, like you, believe that eyewitnesses cannot be considered as proof of anything other than just how corrupt our system has become. Alot of money changed hands that day, along with alot of threats.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I have ignored this thread but I decided to give you a reply. I work in construction engineering and management.

I had a crew of Iron-workers working in DC that day....they saw the plane, they saw the impact, they saw the carnage. You are not accurate....it was a plane, it did go boom.

I'm sorry if that upsets you but it is what it is. I have 8 people that were on site....the plane went right over them and got their attention because it was so low....it is what it is.....there is no conspiracy here.....

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

I'm sure you will be ridiculed because it doesn't fit into the neatly into someones point of view.

However your story adds more credibility to the plane crash.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I don't know how else to say things...we were doing a rail job in downtown DC....actually adding a rooftop gathering place....it is not a "guess"...it is what happened.

I hope folks will let this crap go....there was no grand conspiracy....it was ugly people doing ugly things.....and we have proof of it.

My field superintendent told me "this plane came across so low....and we knew something was wrong".....that makes sense to me....In don't know why folks would think otherwise.....I trust my iron workers....they are smart, clever and hardworking and have nothing to gain from BS propagation.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

Hearsay evidence is not admissable, and as far as your credibility, it's suspect.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
A cruise missile or a drone reaper was used to blast the Pentagon.

No plane crashed there and the passengers wouldn't be stupid enough to get threatened by little box cutters with terrorists shouting 'Allaakbar'.

Than you have most of these so called 'terrorists' who were from Saudi funded by a Saudi national living in a cave in Afghanistan while Saudi Arabia itself maintains strong ties with US/Israel and multi-billi arms deals taking place every now and than.

Both the perspectives of 'in and out of the box' point 100% towards an inside job.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

You folks can hate and suspect all you want...I actually don't care. I just thought I should share what I knew....believe it or not...don't really care....it is what happened from my crews point of view. Could there have been a grand conspiracy?.....well sure...I doubt it....but ok. I don't think any of you have a solid grip on reality.....I have spoken to people that were there....kept a record....knew what they saw.

It's fine....if you want to disregard real testimony for you opinion...that is ok...happens all the time. I feel confident that my guys told exactly what they experienced....big, bad, ugly.....no worries....they just stated what they saw.

If you want to continue this madness.....you obviously don't care about all the facts....real observers are hard to disregard....but you choose to do so....fine...enjoy your dream......it is not based in fact....at all.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by Damrod

Hearsay evidence is not admissable, and as far as your credibility, it's suspect.

If that is true, then this entire thread is not admissable as evidence, as we are now expected to believe the 'eyewitness' testimony of the OP from what he says he saw, the day after the event.

I guess we can use your post as actionable to close this thread now...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Closing this thread is a great idea.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yes close this thread and lets all believe in the OS as governments never lie or kill their own people.

Lets just keep sipping on the koolaid and carry on as usual.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Matrix1111

As far as eye witnesses...

If i happened to be in the area at the time the pentagon was struck,but i didnt see anything and then shortly afterwards,someone dressed in a pristine suit and tie,wearing shades and a badge walked up to me and said...

"If you swear to me now,that you'll never tell a soul,because we know where you live,all i want you to do is walk over there to that on location news crew and tell them on camera,that you saw a plane hit the pentagon,i'll give you this envelope filled with $100 bills"...

I would be like,okay...Seriously,its as simple as that...

edit on 23-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Really? And how about someone doing the same to get people to say they saw a missile?
edit on 23/4/2012 by Matrix1111 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join