It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

What do you do for a day job if you don't me asking?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420

What do you do for a day job if you don't me asking?

I don't have a problem telling you, but ... Mind if you ask why you want to know?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TyrannyNews
reply to post by delusion

1. First known photo taken "after" event at Pentagon

You've probably seen further images where debris is strewn throughout at least some of the lawn shown free of debris in the photo above.

2. Not just 1, but 2 of the flights purported to be involved in 9/11 were never scheduled. Period. So, the kludge of manifests and weird explanations aren't very convincing.

3. 2 of the planes purported to be involved continued to be in service for years after 9/11, according to FAA records.

4. For those that ask the question, and rightfully so "where did the planes go" or, as I would think to ask as well, "where did the planes come from" here's a photo of Pinal Air Park in Arizona, known to be a CIA and black-op tentacle...

5. I've carefully researched the plane "witnesses" and was baffled by how few purport to have actually seen the impact. Most lied, for reasons I can't imagine and others seemed to disappear when attempts were made to follow-up on their accounts.

6. Although the person didn't reveal their identity, his story was interesting as a means to understand possible scenarios. He claimed to be driving his usual route to work in the pre-dawn hours on 9/11. He claimed to have seen a light pole laying on the grass median that appeared to have been bent. This, of course was in the vicinity of the Pentagon.

I will stop here to not upset those who want to dig further into the OP's claims. But, there you have it. I am a truther who doesn't support the so-called methods some truthers employ. That being said, I especially don't support the methods employed by the conspiracy denouncers. From my experience, they know even less. The difficulties will be much worse for them as the days roll on.

Nice work, good on you for going down that route, and thanks for telling me things I did not know.

Your point 6, would imply a pre-bent light poleto give the illuson of a plane flying over, but was it on the approach path? Obviously that's implied, but was it actually? One might have been being repaired. And bent, as in, not its regular bent shape? And who were you referring to?

Point 5, maybe because they only had a limited field of view when the plane flew over, they didn't see its whole flight trajectory. But they knew what happened after that, so they remembered seeing it impact when they didn't actually? Might not be deliberate lying.
Well, unless there was no plane of course.
But then why do you allude to the planes at the cia base? Were you implying they used a plane from there? Or did you mean that they hid the scheduled one there, and instead used a missile for the impact?
But if it was a real scheduled flight, why do you bring attention to the lack of a scheduled flight?

Point 1, I think the photo that show's debris is taken much much closer than that one, but I'll have to check. Certainly is interesting if there's a real discrepancy.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Just plain curiosity.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

Ah... ok... professional musician

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by shortsticks
reply to post by Alfie1

thanks, looks good just my first glance at it. my first-hand knowledge confirms there were no plane debris.

Fortunately we don't have to rely on your confirmation. Aerospace engineers have considered the engine parts at the Pentagon :-

www.aerospaceweb.org...

Have you ever considered the possibility that the airplane parts were in the building before the missile hit?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

edit on 21-4-2012 by AllIsOne because: double post

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

That plane went down in a Florida swamp and immediately disappeared in the water. Apples and oranges ...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

Have you ever considered the possibility that the airplane parts were in the building before the missile hit?

The problem with that question is that there was no missile! I'll bet you never even considered that!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

You realize that a Boeing 757 is like 16m wide and that hole in the Pentagon is only about 5 meters, right? Debris does not = terrorists. # anyone can get plane debris and throw it around to make it look like an accident.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SonofLeod

Dozens of eyewitnesses, charred bodies in airline seats, inside the pentagon, etc.

Or just believe random # you read online.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by shortsticks
reply to post by Alfie1

thanks, looks good just my first glance at it. my first-hand knowledge confirms there were no plane debris.

Fortunately we don't have to rely on your confirmation. Aerospace engineers have considered the engine parts at the Pentagon :-

www.aerospaceweb.org...

And the vast majority of people making statements that confirm real planes struck the towers and pentagon and the vast majority of people who found pieces of airplane wreckage,were officials,who were or still are getting their pay checks from the state and government...

and all other testimonies and accounts heard and filmed from the mainstream public,could have been spoken by people following prearranged scripts,just actors and actresses paid to lie,paid to say what we wanted and still want to hear and sworn to secrecy...

Most people would do just about anything for envelopes stuffed with hundred dollar bills and theres a bottomless source for that money,the governments legalized extortion of our hard earned money called taxes and if there were real airplanes involved,they were most likely remote controlled airplanes,with or without real (innocent and unaware) passengers...
edit on 22-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Thank-you for sharing your story here, and I hope this helps to ease your burden.

I have not read entire thread yet, so forgive me if this has already been asked, when your in the military is there a "rule" you can't speak up against the president or government? Did you discuss with fellow officers at the time that something seemed strange?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'm sorry but you have to be a complete idiot to believe anything related to 9/11. I remember watching the news as it was happening. I was a sophomore in High School and me thinking how impossible it was that 3 buildings could just flat out fall down (one building that wasn't even hit).

I believe that people died that day on the planes. I believe that the planes were possible diverted and blown up over the ocean or something. They used decoy planes to crash them into the buildings. I remember watching a cameraman looking at the building as it was being hit and the lady screaming out that it wasn't a commercial plane.

I will ask this because I'm unsure of these questions:

Were there ever any bodies recovered in NYC of any of the victims that were actually in the "supposed" planes?

I believe they could very well have been shot down over open waters and clean up crews being on site to clean up the wreckage. I guess if we see something wash up somewhere around the world from the plane we'll know.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

His story has already been debunked.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cd5love96

I believe that people died that day on the planes. I believe that the planes were possible diverted and blown up over the ocean or something. They used decoy planes to crash them into the buildings. I remember watching a cameraman looking at the building as it was being hit and the lady screaming out that it wasn't a commercial plane.

I will ask this because I'm unsure of these questions:

Were there ever any bodies recovered in NYC of any of the victims that were actually in the "supposed" planes?

I believe they could very well have been shot down over open waters and clean up crews being on site to clean up the wreckage. I guess if we see something wash up somewhere around the world from the plane we'll know.

A very real and very disturbing possibility,is that there were real planes with real passengers that may have been diverted mid-flight,during some fabricated emergency situation announced onboard the plane and then flown to an unknown location,perhaps to a military airbase and those pilots flying the planes may have been military or secret service agents disguised as civilian pilots and then the innocent,unaware and frightened and so more easily controlled passengers may have been taken off the planes and brought into a building or wherever, willingly or forcibly and then shot and buried somewhere and some of their personal belongings and dna samples were taken from them and their dead bodies to be used as evidence falsely advertised as having been found in the towers and pentagon wreckage...

Theres also another all too real possibility that there were real planes,real pilots and real passengers who were all unaware of what was going on,as the airplanes they were flying in,were suddenly taken over by remote control and then diverted towards the towers and pentagon and then smashed into them...
edit on 22-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TyrannyNews
reply to post by delusion

Regarding the OP

OK. First, the op is almost certainly AstroTurfing. I'm sure some have noticed the OP's almost schizophrenic changes between comments. Might there be similarities between the OP's writing style and those of other new members who chimed in here? What's worse, each of the OP's comments included 1 specific insult. I could write an app (hmmmm?) that could assemble arguments and misdirections at least as good.

Regarding the Pentagon Events on 9/11

This is what always has been hard for me. So many will ask rhetorical questions that cause others to fear going against the grain. It usually works, but will on occasion draw out the fallacies of so many "common myths." I believe this is one of those times.

1. First known photo taken "after" event at Pentagon

You've probably seen further images where debris is strewn throughout at least some of the lawn shown free of debris in the photo above.

2. Not just 1, but 2 of the flights purported to be involved in 9/11 were never scheduled. Period. So, the kludge of manifests and weird explanations aren't very convincing.

3. 2 of the planes purported to be involved continued to be in service for years after 9/11, according to FAA records.

4. For those that ask the question, and rightfully so "where did the planes go" or, as I would think to ask as well, "where did the planes come from" here's a photo of Pinal Air Park in Arizona, known to be a CIA and black-op tentacle...

5. I've carefully researched the plane "witnesses" and was baffled by how few purport to have actually seen the impact. Most lied, for reasons I can't imagine and others seemed to disappear when attempts were made to follow-up on their accounts.

6. Although the person didn't reveal their identity, his story was interesting as a means to understand possible scenarios. He claimed to be driving his usual route to work in the pre-dawn hours on 9/11. He claimed to have seen a light pole laying on the grass median that appeared to have been bent. This, of course was in the vicinity of the Pentagon.

I will stop here to not upset those who want to dig further into the OP's claims. But, there you have it. I am a truther who doesn't support the so-called methods some truthers employ. That being said, I especially don't support the methods employed by the conspiracy denouncers. From my experience, they know even less. The difficulties will be much worse for them as the days roll on.

The photo of the lawn would be great evidence but it is too far away and there is too much smoke. Yes, I have seen the photos with the debris, but they are closer to the building. It seems that more than 50% of the eyewitnesses are sticking to their story. I'm still in the middle about this one.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Someone is smoking to many funny cigs.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
There are some good stuff here... for my next fiction novel... other then that it is rubbish.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Garytgsr

Please stop stalking me.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join