It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by Damrod

Hearsay evidence is not admissable, and as far as your credibility, it's suspect.

If that is true, then this entire thread is not admissable as evidence, as we are now expected to believe the 'eyewitness' testimony of the OP from what he says he saw, the day after the event.

I guess we can use your post as actionable to close this thread now...

Touche'

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You can close this thread, that's fine by me. But, it will not stop us from asking the same questions, over and over, until we get some straight answers.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by blocula

Your potential corruption isn't proof of others' actual corruption.
Its proof of the possibility that people can be made to lie for a price and theres no denying that happens all the time.My hometown hero,bostons one and only psychopathic,serial killing gangster whitey bulger,said that christmas is for kids and cops and he paid off numerous local and state police officers and several fbi agents for a very long time,all of whom willingly looked the other way and ignored his murderous,drug dealing,extortionist rampage,for money...
edit on 23-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Closing this thread is a great idea.
Why are you so concerned about getting someone elses thread closed down? Try worrying about your own threads,maybe that would be a great idea?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
You can close this thread, that's fine by me. But, it will not stop us from asking the same questions, over and over, until we get some straight answers.

As Benjamin Franklin stated:

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Just because the answers do not seem straight to you, does nt mean that they are false, and does not mean that they don't make sense to others.

Side note, thank you to the mod that finally moved this thread from the 9/11 forum to the HighSpec forum, as was requested days ago. Although I dont think the OP will be back anytime soon, he has since disappeared as many trolls do, stirred the pot, and then ran off, probably to make another user name and start anew.

Or perhaps some man in a suit and tie, with dark sunglasses offered him an envelope full off $100's...

isnt Ben Franklin on the $100 bill, this post has just come full circle...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMNISLASHER
reply to post by shortsticks

This is ridiculous...this is still going on??? seriously,anybody with half a brain and some info knows,this was an inside job,the video titled "twin towers insurance policy" has been removed why? hhhmmmmm.... apart from that there are several other reasons why this is going on,too promote fear too the public in order too cause wars too keep our eyes of the ball...yes,did you not see the goal? cos its 10/0 now too the government...theyve betrayed us at every step,and will continue too,depopulisation is kids games compared too what they are really doing...betraying the human race...they are frightened,and they dont know what too do...
dont think im dumb cos i dont put apostrophes n # in,u want too see me do that? fine...
The dumbass's thought i was a very dumb individual but couldn't see the transparency of their own government's agenda's,it's ridiculous ain't it???

The insurance policy only indicates the owner of the twin towers had inside information about the coming 911 attack. Mossad had inside information and offered it to the US govt. Apparently Silverstein took that information to heart and prepared for the inevitable -- conveniently making sure the towers would collapse upon itself. (Some people say the buildings violated asbestos laws and would cost more than the buildings were worth to bring the buildings within code. Hence, the demolition angle. And the explanation to why the WTC building 7 collapsed even though it wasn't directly hit.)

The real question is: Do militant jihadists exist? How long have they been working to undermine the West? Will calling 911 an inside job change the fact that there is an Islamist faction of people in the world who believe it is their "holy" duty to destroy the West? Nope. In fact, if you read the Koran, it is very clear that all infidels should be brought under Islamic law or killed. Which ever course of action, their end goal is world domination.
edit on 23/4/2012 by Matrix1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

The Sword Of Militant Islam > www.masada2000.org...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Corruption exists everywhere. It's a question of who has the least amount of corruption within their "system." Dictatorships are generally the most corrupt. And that's generally what Islamist jihadists are fighting for. They want Islamic dictatorship. So knowing that, how can you accept 911 conspiracy theories at face value without bring that into the equation?

Spin and venting prejudices doesn't answer the questions. It just makes everything all the more difficult to sort out and get at the truth.

edit on 23/4/2012 by Matrix1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Its proof of the possibility that people can be made to lie for a price

Which was never in question, and not relevant to the testimony of particular eyewitnesses, whose testimony must be evaluated critically, not just discarded because it could possibly be corrupt.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Exactly what I'm saying. The threat is real. But global jihadists don't want us to realize it until it's too late. Hence all the conspiracy theories being circulated about 911.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

While we're so busy fighting and arguing with eachother,we wont even notice the evil storm thats gathering all around us,moving a little closer everyday,about to unleash itself upon us and by then,it will be too late for us to do anything about it and the ominous words,russian suitcase nukes the jihadists have already bought with our oil money we keep giving them,whispers in my ears...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
If the planes that hit the pentagon and twin towers were bogus, then nobody will claim lost relatives lost on the plane. Instead we have a few planted stories in the corporate media of make-believe passengers attesting to fighting highjackers.

Caveman pilots that were always tardy to their flight school lessons in florida and seemed rather dull-headed.

Rather small isolated fires on the twin towers that somehow managed to bring them straight down rather than tilting over into other buildings and the street.

Something crashing into the pentagon at an extremely low angle and too fast for an airplane. Something dense enough to penetrate a steel-reinforced concrete facade.

No decent camera footage of whatever slammed into the pentagon. Plus reports of seized personal property footage from local business!

PLUS Donald Rumsfeld going on national television to declare "a matter of life and death-2.3 Trillion missing from the Pentagon one day prior to the mayhem.

Anyone that connects the dots will come to the conclusion that either a)alqueda was contracted to kill americans and the government assisted them OR b)alqueda took the fall and it was 100% the military-industrial complex.

There is no other rational explanation. I am sorry!!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Speaking of Donald Rumsfeld,every picture tells a story and this photo says a lot...

Shaking Hands With Saddam Hussein:The U.S. Tilts Toward Iraq 1980-1984 > www.gwu.edu...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It is an evil banker orgy, since they indirectly control the world through private central banking.

"Allow me to control the flow of money and I care not who makes the laws" Mayer Amschel Rothschild

If central banking was public then why the hell do governments borrow? Who buys most of national debt? Printed money can not dissappear as it is illegal to destroy currency. Only the value can be inflated and deflated by any means.....so that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Another famous saying is "always follow the money" as he who has the most can afford to spend the most. Not only for himself, but for his agenda as well. No one stops to question anything in our walmart, mcdonals, fox news super-fast paced struggle to survive. We are being overwhelmed with insignificant stuff as effective distraction.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

While we're so busy fighting and arguing with eachother,we wont even notice the evil storm thats gathering all around us,moving a little closer everyday,about to unleash itself upon us and by then,it will be too late for us to do anything about it and the ominous words,russian suitcase nukes the jihadists have already bought with our oil money we keep giving them,whispers in my ears...

Subterreanean aliens control the bankers(which are also masonic chiefs), religious leaders, monarchs, science, technology, medicine, wars, disease, famine, racism, etc. I feel like it is a lost cause because alternative sites don't get the attention they deserve.

In fact it is a miracle we have not destroyed ourselves yet!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Money is a fabricated weapon of control and domination...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Subterreanean aliens control
Just wondering,have you ever read this thread of mine? > www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Also keep in mind that a similar attack to 9/11 was planned to be carried out in 1991 during senior Bush's time.

So there should have been no excuse for 'low level' precautions being taken since that incident.

Than you have a plane crashing into the pentagon faster than a bullet while the footage is not being released just like how Osama's last moment captured and footage was not released yet we saw both Saddam and Gaddafi met their end in a brutal way?

The BS is getting more and more ridiculous by the day now. Probably because everyone is busy planning to get the ipad 3.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
and you are still here arguing?

I never stated there wasn't a "conspiracy"....I simply stated that I had men, on the ground, in the flight path and a plane did hit the Pentagon. The whole 'other" idea is BS...what happened is what happened....that might fry your little personal theories, but damn man...I don't know what else to say....this is the reason I have avoided these types of conversations....reality seems to not matter here...even with eye-witness accounts.

Go ahead....think the worse...does it matter? not one stinking bit. Yes we have corruption in high places and your claims of this kinda crap does absolutely nothing to fix it. Try making a relevant thread and address the ongoing corruption rather than trying to prove something THAT DID NOT HAPPEN.

My iron workers are clever and honest....they just said what they saw....take it as...well...solid as iron....they don't BS for the fun of it.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Exactly what happened with Hitler. Tactics that the Islamist Jihadists adapted -- by example from Hitler's ally: al-Husseini.

al-Husseini

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join