It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Why am I not allowed to post comments or start a thread? Please help!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

Theres a member who posted here in this thread quite a few pages back,who said that he/she worked inside the pentagon and that person also said that there were and are dozens of high quality,high security cameras filming 24/7 from every possible angle and from every possible vantage point in,on and around the pentagon and so where are all the films?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420

Originally posted by wulff
reply to post by godfather420

They didn't keep the Manhattan Project secret, when President Truman was telling Stalin (after the successful A-BOMB test) "We have a new powerful weapon we just tested!" and Stalin said "Good, I hope you use it to our advantage against the Japanese!" Truman later said he was happy Stalin didn't press him for more details yet unknown to Truman, the Russians knew EVERYTHING and was already working on their own atomic weapon (thanks to traitors) so you see, there isn't anything that you can keep quiet when humans are involved, someone WILL talk either for ideals or mostly money! (The Rosenberg's did it for both!).

What a strawman.

Oh and the public knew about it?

You know how the conversation went apparently.

Go back to sleep bud.

As a matter of fact I DO KNOW how the conversation went because unlike you I READ history and if you read Truman's bio he said EXACTLY that!
If you could read books (REAL HISTORY BOOKS) you would know this!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Damrod

Theres a member who posted here in this thread quite a few pages back,who said that he/she worked inside the pentagon and that person also said that there were and are dozens of high quality,high security cameras filming 24/7 from every possible angle and from every possible vantage point in,on and around the pentagon and so where are all the films?

To that, I cannot argue...we weren't stationed in the pentagon....we were doing a private corporate building over in the political district near Capitol Hill. As I said before....I trust the iron workers that work for me...they work hard and they play hard and they don't bullsh!t for the fun of it...they always say what is on their mind in the purest and simplest way possible....they never mince words or pretend to be politically correct....which is one of the reasons I love working with these guys...they just say what they mean and don't pretend to hide their feelings.

They will put anyone in their place if the question pops up...they are not timid nor are they stupid....something the rest of the modern world seems to be losing in gigantic swaths....

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by shortsticks

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by homervb

Exactly! The Walmart parking lot has 30x more camera coverage than the Pentagon. It's a budget thing!
OR.... it's a flat out lie, and there are dozens of angles of that strike and impact, but they aren't being released. Now why would they not be released?

They swarmed that gas station like there was no tomorrow.

Guess what? Don Rummybaby came by one day to reassure us all the good work we were doing. And ge\uess what? His bodyguard details were as defeated as anybody could possibly be. Just like looking at the body language of those astroNOTS that didn't go to the moon, their body language said it all: they knew what was going on, and it wasn't the official story. They were defeated, and I saw it in their faces. Now tell me I'm full of shi*. Go ahead. This is a great opportunity to cling to your last remnants of hope! lol

Did u start this thread w/ the intention of convincing people that a conspiracy exists? I, personally, believe that we are not being told the entire story/truth. But, your claims seems make-believe (in my opinion). Your responses have been either defensive, confusing or non-existant. Reading your comment about the moon landing (let me guess, u were there, too) all but confirmed my suspicions. Nice try, sir.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

dis-info agent!!! RUN!!! lol

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by shortsticks

In all honesty i don't think we will ever know the truth.... We are only told what they want us to know, no more, no less..

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I believe a missile hit the pentagon, and here's why !
Eyewitness testimony is unreliable, coupled with the fact that the eyewitnesses around the pentagon
will almost definately have been 'pre-programmed' knowing that two planes had already impacted
the twin towers. So that when a missile flew over them they believed what they were seeing was a plane !
The reason they used a missile ? Because of the surface to air missile defences at the pentagon !
It's harder to shoot down a missile than a passenger airliner !
The simplest and easiest and most conclusive way to prove or disprove all theories of course, is to release
the footage !
Anyone who suggests that there is no footage to release, is an idiot !

Peace

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well, OP, you are totally, completely wrong. I was IN D.C., I SAW the plane, I talked to the cab driver who's car was damaged with 3 other people.

I make no comment about Flight #93 or NYC attacks. But I, along with a great many other people saw the D.C. attack.

It was so widely witnessed that I believe that is why you hear so little about it compared to the other jets. We have all the info on that flight. There are witness statements out the wahzoo about the Pentagon attack.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Because of the surface to air missile defences at the pentagon !

Anybody who thinks there were SAM's at the Pentagon 9/11 is an idiot!

you know nothing about SAM's or their deployment...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Theres no doubt about it at all,high security cameras were and still are filming from inside and outside the pentagon,seven days a week,twenty four hours a day,from every angle and from every possible vantage point and so wheres all the footage? Too damning? Unfortunately at this point,so many years later,i wouldnt totally believe any footage that tptb may release,way too much time has passed, during which they could have altered and doctored all of it...

edit on 5-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

What you say is pretty much what my good buddy has told me. He was a Navy seal for 6 years and has worked at the DOD for 6. His security clearence level is the 3rd highest in the state he's worked under Bush/Chenney but mostly Chenney.

In conversations, he told me a missil hit the Pentagon.
He also told me a missil was shot into the ground in PA where flight 93 supposedly crashed.
Flight 93 was supposed to fly into building 7 but it was aborted while en route. He said a cpl of the actual planes were crashed into the ocean and remote planes were used to strike the towers. passenger planes were also under remote control.

I believe him 100% He's said more but Ill leave it at that for now.

in the state he is from..............

had to fix that, sorry.
edit on 8-5-2012 by MNnativeamer because: correction

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MNnativeamer

A very real and very disturbing possibility,is that there were real planes with real passengers that may have been diverted mid-flight,during some fabricated emergency situation announced onboard the planes and then they were flown to an unknown location,perhaps to a military airbase and those pilots flying the planes may have been military or secret service agents disguised as civilian pilots and then the innocent,unaware and frightened and so more easily controlled passengers may have been taken off the planes and brought into a building or wherever,willingly or forcibly and then shot and buried somewhere and some of their personal belongings and dna samples were taken from them and their dead bodies to be used as evidence falsely advertised as having been found in the towers and pentagon wreckage...

Theres also another all too real possibility that there were real planes,real pilots and real passengers who were all unaware of what was going on,as the airplanes they were flying in,were suddenly taken over by remote control and then diverted towards the towers and pentagon and then smashed into them...

edit on 8-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Your "buddy" is either pulling your leg, or grossly misinformed:

Flight 93 was supposed to fly into building 7 but it was aborted while en route. He said a cpl of the actual planes were crashed into the ocean and remote planes were used to strike the towers. passenger planes were also under remote control.

Everything else you claim "he" told you is poppycock.

There are clear, and undeniable radar tracking plots for ALL FOUR airplanes, up until impacts.

There is ample evidence of other sorts, too.

This is yet another "revisionist history" fail attempt.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

A very real and very disturbing possibility,is that there were real planes with real passengers that may have been diverted mid-flight,during some fabricated emergency situation announced onboard the planes and then they were flown to an unknown location,perhaps to a military airbase and those pilots flying the planes may have been military or secret service agents disguised as civilian pilots and then the innocent,unaware and frightened and so more easily controlled passengers may have been taken off the planes and brought into a building or wherever,willingly or forcibly and then shot and buried somewhere and some of their personal belongings and dna samples were taken from them and their dead bodies to be used as evidence falsely advertised as having been found in the towers and pentagon wreckage...

Theres also another all too real possibility that there were real planes,real pilots and real passengers who were all unaware of what was going on,as the airplanes they were flying in,were suddenly taken over by remote control and then diverted towards the towers and pentagon and then smashed into them...

edit on 8-5-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

No, there is not an "all too real" possibility of anything you posted. It's a part of the more ridiculous theories about 9/11. The only thing more ridiculous is the stupid hologram theory. Here's the all too real reality: Hijackers took over the planes and crashed them into buildings, in the largest terrorist action on American soil since Pearl Harbor. Oh, wait, that was a frigging lie also, right?

Technically, PH not being a terrorist attack, but an act of war.
edit on 8-5-2012 by usernameconspiracy because: added even more rational thought

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Why is it that when the planes hit the WTC... we got repeated video footage of it, every day on all the news stations, over and over again... I have yet to see even a grainy video of one eyewitness to the "plane that hit the pentagon". Apparently the wings had no impact on the building. Also, were there any names of passengers who were supposedly on board the plane that crashed?
All the documentaries and stories talk about the people on the second plane to hit, and the one that crashed in the field.
If the government really had nothing to hide, they'd show the video. That's the long and the short of it. In fact, if it really was a plane, they would be showing the video... getting everyone all riled up for war on the "terrorists" who crashed that plane.
For those of you who think it really was a plane because you saw photos of debris... The Pentagon is a government agency. That "debris" could have been planted there before a missile was sent into the wall. Just my opinion.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Eyewitness testimony can be unreliable yes.
However there was more than 1 witness.
In fact in this very thread you have several people who have either been eyewitnesses and or have spoken to eyewitnesses.

They can't all be unreliable. And because there is more than 1 it tends to corroborate the story that a plane hit the pentagon.

I have posted in this thread pictures of plane debris.

However people are acting like Cleopatra sitting in The Nile. No matter what you say. No matter how much evidence you show them. To the point that it's ludicrous for anyone to sit there and say it wasn't a plane.

LUDICROUS!

If you're gonna post that a plane did not hit the pentagon. Please do so with FACTS.
Not some crazy conspiracy story.
edit on 15-5-2012 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
9/11/01 was a false flag event so that banking cabal could dominate more people, land and resources...

aaron russo knew someone in on it...

follow the money...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

9/11/01 was a false flag event so that banking cabal could dominate more people, land and resources...

That's dumb.
Name one bank that has gotten rich.
Just how does a bank dominate people when the people walk away from their loans?
Just how does the banks benifit from being forced to sell land a bargain basement prices?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Sorry, but i am calling you out. Entire width of the impact hole was 96 feet and there was extensive damage around that clearly show a plane hit.

IT WAS A PLANE

Clearly, there is zero evidence of a missile hitting the pentagon. Of course, if a missile hit, that would mean the fire department and first responders would have to be on this whole conspiracy, which makes it even more ridiculous to think. So now we have the fire department, police department, workers at the pentagon, witnesses, other people who more than likely saw the security footage before it was confiscated, etc... all in on this huge conspiracy and not one person has come forward?

-All the people in the Pentagon who have not called for an investigation. Many who are liberal and centrist. They did or said nothing while people supposedly trucked in airplane parts to cover the crime. Why? Again, no answer...

massive conspiracy is impossible

This link alone should make all you conspiracy people rethink your position.

The one thing I would like to add, although I find it unlikely, is if there was a conspiracy behind 9/11, I would say that a few people knew it was about to happen, but decided against stopping it so they could use it for reason to go to war.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39 >>

join