It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
the Navy has the most historical experience and cultural know how in matters such as "docking", navigation, lengthy patrolling in hostile regions plus the fact that sea ships aren't all that different from airships!

I'm a commercially rated pilot. I own a 35' SeaRay.

I am also a tender man and I will simply say you are vastly incorrect.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Adding to my previous post due to lack of space ...

In summary, we can have aliens. We can have hundreds of billions of aliens in the universe.
What makes that possible, however, is the same thing that makes it near impossible for any one alien culture to interact with another, let alone form Galactic Councils, and wage wars over the control of this tiny little bit of mud we call home.

With that, you can settle for a happy compromise. You get to have all the aliens you ever wanted and more, but, with a catch that you'll most likely never ever see them, nor them us.

Lastly, something I only indicated in the above post is the factor of TIME.

Not only is the size of the universe bogglingly VAST, but, the time frames involved for the development, maturity, and exploration phases of a culture of alien species are so great, that, even if on the tiny tiny improbable chance aliens were to poke around in this neighborhood, they probably found a dust could of gases still working to form our proto-sun, or maybe some newly formed planets still molten and glowing, or, possibly even the narrow sliver of time counted in hundreds of millions of years compared to the BILLIONS of the universe, they find the first beginnings of biological slime, or even multicellular life.

To hit us as a target in both Time and Space at our current level of development, or even simply thousands of years ago on chance is such an impossibly small value, as to be ridiculously impossibly small.

That's just for ONE single alien species to find us.

And then here we have supposedly dozens or multiples of interested alien species all at war or collaborating or something like out of some hollywood movie? It's so improbably improbable that the chances of such happening would be equivalent to someone firing a gun at random, in any direction, in the dark, blindfolded, where the bullet then finds a trans temporal wormhole, travels back in time and kills the shooters grandfather thus cancelling out the shooter.

YUP.

edit on 22-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

You are the one seeking proof....... and debunking alien theory then why not just give the proof to the rest.........that there are no aliens and you were right.......... because you are determined to say that there are no aliens..... or at least that there are no space faring races....... so lets see the proof........ you seek proof of existence....... i seek the proof of Denial...... thats it.....!!

The thing is you chose not to believe........ Even in the possibility............. Your bases are also circumstantial.....

Primus.............
edit on 22-4-2012 by Primus87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart who stated

"Today they are fully authorized to infiltrate social networks and any other internet communications or discussions, with considerable official funding. Yet what interests might those Cointelpro operations serve, those of the nation or those of certain members of the Military operating in undisclosed Above Top Secret programs?"

Is it your claim that there are ATS members who are COINTELPRO that are supported and originated by ATS Owners? Because that is exactly what your quote above says

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo

"Today they are fully authorized to infiltrate social networks and any other internet communications or discussions, with considerable official funding. Yet what interests might those Cointelpro operations serve, those of the nation or those of certain members of the Military operating in undisclosed Above Top Secret programs?"

Is it your claim that there are ATS members who are COINTELPRO that are supported and originated by ATS Owners? Because that is exactly what your quote above says

i read it that way ands that's an unbelivable claim. ATS in kahoots with the intelligence world? sending in posting clowns to disrupt threads and make life miserable?

good jebus...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

i read it that way ands that's an unbelivable claim. ATS in kahoots with the intelligence world? sending in posting clowns to disrupt threads and make life miserable?

good jebus...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well that's 2 post bans. This thread WILL stay on topic and cut out the personal junk.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwoEggz

good jebus...

Well folks, that's a whole lot of quoting of quotes. Since I am at the origin of this misunderstanding, may I clarify things please?

You must not merge two sentences which are subsequent but not mutually dependent. I stated the following:

1. Today they are fully authorized to infiltrate social networks and any other internet communications or discussions, with considerable official funding.

This simply means that the United States Government has authorized and funded INTERNET FORUM SURVEILLANCE AND "PENETRATION" by the US Intelligence Agencies, be it the CIA, the NSA, the FBI, Homeland Security, FEMA or any other similarly crisis oriented organizations dedicated to some surveillance and oppression agenda. This is a matter of fact which can be verified in any official news service.

2. Yet what interests might those Cointelpro operations serve, those of the nation or those of certain members of the Military operating in undisclosed Above Top Secret programs?

This is fairly explicit. I am asking a perfectly legitimate question for any citizen of any nation: are their government funds being spent on doing what was assigned officially, or are they being diverted and used for the agenda of some special interests, lobbies, Secret Government, unofficial Black Ops or even to protect the prosperity or the safety of those who subvert government powers and government funding under the cover of operations which are at the highest level of secrecy, typically referred to as Above Top Secret, meaning those structures and institutions which operate Above the level of the President of the United States. There was only a coincidental resemblance with the name of the website which hosts this forum, which was not at all called into question in that post.

I hope that this explanation suffices to clear up a misinterpretation. I do not know whether the owners of ATS or of any other Internet Conspiracy Forum have been approached directly or indirectly by any official Counterintelligence Program. If so that's their business and their own responsibility, and each of us must take ours. FWIW

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Thank you for the clarification however I don't believe it for a minute.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Dying nasa scientist reveals truth about life on mars

Posted b/c a friend said that he did what the video entitled "Dying Nasa Scientist shows how to contact beings" said to do, & something DID happen. Not recommended! (That's why I'm not posting it here).

Anyway, there are more of his videos that some people might find interesting.

NASA Jim's channel

edit on 22-4-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Having lost his mind; like others in his dept, and dying, he took what he knew and tried to share it... but his insanity and, I'm sure morphine, combined with his knowledge to create a chaotic mosaic of information. One must understand that the information he had acquired is what drove him insane, so weed through his insane mind and ramblings, and look at the overall result.... hmmmm...NOTHING.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LjGdAoUtEq
reply to post by someotherguy

Having lost his mind; like others in his dept, and dying, he took what he knew and tried to share it... but his insanity and, I'm sure morphine, combined with his knowledge to create a chaotic mosaic of information. One must understand that the information he had acquired is what drove him insane, so weed through his insane mind and ramblings, and look at the overall result.... hmmmm...NOTHING.

Back again so soon?

LjGdAoUtEq

Really afraid people are going to look into this information, huh? LOL OK

And really classy to show such disrespect for the dead.

Dying Nasa Scientist talks about alien life

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Can't believe this is still rolling on.....How do you know who's voice that is? It could be anybody.

You really should try to get a handle on what actually constitutes evidence.....Nothing I've seen so far is even close to evidence supporting the theories you have advanced.

edit on 22-4-2012 by squarehead666 because: S & P

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
Can't believe this is still rolling on.....How do you know who's voice that is? It could be anybody.

You really should try to get a handle on what actually constitutes evidence.....Nothing I've seen so far is even close to evidence supporting the theories you have advanced.

edit on 22-4-2012 by squarehead666 because: S & P

I listened to that "video" which had no video and it has zero, nada, no value as anything except a pitiful prank.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Which would make it just one of several in this thread that fall into that category.

Here's something relevant to the topic and (just for novelty) real:

edit on 22-4-2012 by squarehead666 because: (misread previous post - apologies)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join