It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Just thought I'd stop in and say thanks to GetSmart for posting that short video about The Terra Papers. I started listening to the audio version last night, but only made it to the 13th video (18 total).

It's quite an amazing story and I can't wait to finish it today. It really answers many questions that I have had over the years and I encourage everyone to listen to it in its entirety if you haven't already. It's very eye opening and discusses trends and activities that we're seeing in real time.
For anyone interested, here's the YouTube link to the first video/audio:

Excellent thread by the way.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Anti-UFO Dogmatists, take your knocks and get yourselves a life outside this thread. My contention remains intact. I state that I believe that we are today in a State of Diplomatic or Military Conflict, or War with and/or against Extraterrestrial Aliens, and that this is evidenced by the US Military buildup in Space along with the US Secret Space Program possibly run in conjunction with the Russians.

Lime green 5?

Calm down. State what you want. The fact that no one of value believes you doesn't mean you can't howl endlessly like a hyena at night .

"Or", "or", "or", "and/or" and "possibly". Yeah, you got all those bases covered.

Or not.

Possibly.

edit on 22-4-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

How immature can the hecklers prove to be?

Remember: Please don't feed the trolls.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

THE US SECRET SPACE PROGRAM IS A MILITARY OPERATION AIMED AT ALIENS.

You can cluck and clamor all you'd like but you'll never be able to stop this message, which shall reach anyone who has learned to read.

Methinks you overstate ATS readership. I know at least ten people who can read who never, ever and never will read ATS much less your posts.

Here to help anyway that I can.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

NOTE: THIS POST IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE AUTHORITATIVE EVIDENCE

Good. It didn't.

CLICK Hear to see John Lear's Theories

No. I won't. He's gone over the Hill of Sanity.

John Lear is not alone to have awakened to the fact that not only is NASA purposely lying to the public and airbrushing most of the photos released...

"Most"? How many have been released? How many of those were airbrushed?

Proof, of course, talks the talk. The rest is pigwash.

Oh, I forgot your Disclaimer--------->. NOTE: THIS POST IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE AUTHORITATIVE EVIDENCE.

My bad.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

I just wanted to say thanks to you for continuing to bump this thread,

so more people can read and absorb this important information.

Have a great day!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

His latest sentence echoes my feelings regarding the SECRET SPACE WAR in which I presume that "whoever is in charge of these matters..

Oh no. Bad, bad news. The SECRET SPACE WAR which isn't much of a secret...is over.

Time for Tolec. This interview actually has great news in it because the Andromedan Council are making serious headway on the battle to rid Earth of the Reptilian and Hydra races. Really. I love him so hard.

Tolec stated that the base just destroyed was the last of them. This is a very good thing and I do really believe what he said. Every word. And, I genuinely give thanks to those off-Earth groups who have put their lives on the line for the safety and well-being of Earth as well as many other off-Earth civilizations into the future. Leave a postal, will send cookies.

Man I would have loved to have helped him and do my part for mother earth.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
With the above, this debate about space war would then seem moot.

If you are a believer, then you simply have to believe the Galactic Council. War is over.

If you you're more of the sound mind following logical paths to solutions type, there never was a war.

In the end, either way, NO WAR.

With that, go kiss your sailor, or your nurse, whichever way you swing or have a biological predisposition towards, and we'll all call it a day.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

The SECRET SPACE WAR which isn't much of a secret...is over.

Does anything ever just end? Especially wars?
Everything is cyclical in nature and history will always repeat itself.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
OK, this childish behavior stops now or peoples posting privileges will. No further verbal warnings.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I was wondering, did you ever see this thread?

Naval Space Command

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

I was wondering, did you ever see this thread?

Naval Space Command

Hi Ranger's Dad,

Thanks for the head's up and for the link to that thread. I had read it as well as a number of other sources regarding the high probability of the US Navy being in charge of matters Extraterrestrial and running the SECRET SPACE PROGRAM. This made sense because aside from the 3-dimensional aspect of airspace which goes to greater heights in Outer Space than the depths of Submarines, the Navy has the most historical experience and cultural know how in matters such as "docking", navigation, lengthy patrolling in hostile regions plus the fact that sea ships aren't all that different from airships!

I hope we will have a chance to further explore the US Navy's implication in the SECRET SPACE PROGRAM, which nobody can deny lol, and I also link you to another thread which also indirectly is related to this one.

* RELATED THREAD IN THIS SAME FORUM SECTION - details below

I note that there is another topic on the first page of this very same UFO and Aliens section which is very interesting and ought to be a source of useful information for anyone posting in this thread. Ot strangely hasn't attracted a single post from any number of active posters in this thread, neither ColAngus, ManBehindTheMask, DJW001, Druscilla, or even PulsusMeusGallo have posted in that thread. Yet it should be very much fun for them given that it implies not only that Aliens do exist, that UFOs do indeed visit our planet, and that an Alien Invasion is forthcoming. I expect them to be there shortly to spread their immense knowledge and pervasive powers on a similar topic which doesn't involve the Exopolitically Critical Strategic Defense Initiative. I hereby point any who may be interested to consult this very interesting subject

Alien Invasion -- The U.S. military is making plans

I expect the adamantly "scientifically oriented" group of posters to be as forceful and vehement in their arguments there against the same premises, when this topic calls into question many of the same things. However, there are 2 major differences between these two threads. One is that Fighting-off an Alien Attack would be within the normal duties of the Military Command, placed under the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, the United States President. However, using Space-based weapons against an undeclared enemy would NOT be within the scopes of their legally prescribed duties if not ordered by the top authorities, first Congress and second the President.

The second reason might be that Project Bluebeam which was described by former Nazi and former NASA Director Wernher von Braun (cousin of Eva Braun), of plans for a False Flag Alien Invasion* which the US Military Black Ops might be coordinating if not entirely operating directly, could be true?

If so, Military Cointelpro would never seek to debunk that notion, but would instead draw attention away from certain key incidents in our Airspace which show prior knowledge and/or illicit alliances with illegal complicity with undisclosed UNAMERICAN powers. *

That thread has been here at ATS since 2009, and seems to support the same premises that this thread does. First that Aliens exist, and second that the US military is preparing for armed conflict, also known as war. The key difference being that this thread alleges that STAR WARS SATELLITE SYSTEMS are currently being used to illegally fire against and undisclosed enemy. This means that those in high command positions acting in this way are not only engaging in acts of war without congressional authorization, they are also concealing from the Commander in Chief of all the nation's armed services critical information concerning a STATE OF WAR.

For this reason, we can better explain why for certain posters is it considered to be less unscientific, less politically incorrect, and possibly more valid to entertain notions of the US Military being involved in Wartime Preparations against ALIENS... than to consider the very strong likelihood that the same Military might be using their currently operational SPACE-BASED WEAPONS AGAINST ALIENS?

I trust that their presence here in numbers is not due to being signaled by one another or by a third party to contest this topic, given that ONLY THE US MILITARY would be likely to be bothered by this Topic, if it is actually a FACT... For I seriously doubt that they are legally authorized to engage in ACTS OF WAR WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL and that the entire hierarchy involved in such WARFARE might be brought to COURT MARTIAL?

Today they are fully authorized to infiltrate social networks and any other internet communications or discussions, with considerable official funding. Yet what interests might those Cointelpro operations serve, those of the nation or those of certain members of the Military operating in undisclosed Above Top Secret programs?

This field manual (FM) provides guidance to commanders, counterintelligence (CI) agents,and analysts. The first four chapters provide information to the commander and staff while theremainder provides the tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) required to aggressively identify, neutralize, and exploit foreign intelligence attempts to conduct operations against the United States (US) Army.
Counterintelligence Field Manual 3 October 1995 - DENNIS J. REIMER, General, United States Army Chief of Staff

Types of operations Above and Below Echelon level (EAC / ECB)

“My job in psy-ops is to play with people’s heads, to get the enemy to behave the way we want them to behave,” says Lt. Colonel Michael Holmes, the leader of the IO unit, who received an official reprimand after bucking orders. “I’m prohibited from doing that to our own people. When you ask me to try to use these skills on senators and congressman, you’re crossing a line.”

The list of targeted visitors was long, according to interviews with members of the IO team and internal documents obtained by Rolling Stone. Those singled out in the campaign included senators John McCain, Joe Lieberman, Jack Reed, Al Franken and Carl Levin; Rep. Steve Israel of the House Appropriations Committee; Adm. Mike Mullen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff; the Czech ambassador to Afghanistan; the German interior minister, and a host of influential think-tank analysts.

ARTICLE: US Army deploys Psi-Ops on US Senators

Getsmart

edit on 22-4-2012 by Getsmart because: Cointelpro CROSSES THE LINE of the Code of Honor !

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Primus87

I give you logical and reasonable debate, and you give me assumption based on speculation and circumstance.

1. You've made the assumption that I have said that I don't think there is Alien life somewhere.

Allow me to educate you on the overwhelming vastness of the universe.
Our galaxy, just our galaxy contains about 500 BILLION stars.
Let's pretend that we have some fancy science fiction transporter that let's us travel to anywhere we want to regardless the distance in zero time. With that, we can then travel anywhere in the Galaxy, or even the universe in the blink of an eye.
Now, let's go hunt down some extraterrestrial life. To do so, we plan to travel to every single star in the galaxy, and survey any and all planets and moons for signs of life. This process, let's say, takes one Earth year to complete, regardless the complexity or simplicity of the star system we explore, we're stuck doing a survey for one year solid with each star.
Right, so, after surveying 15 Billion stars looking for life, we've spent more time looking and surveying than the age of the whole universe when we started. We've still got 485 BILLION stars to go too.
That's 485 BILLION more years to complete our survey of just one average sized galaxy, in a whole universe full of galaxies.
The Universe itself will have died of old age several times over if not thousands of times over, or even millions of times over before we complete the survey of even one single average sized galaxy.

Suffice to say, the universe is overwhelmingly VAST, even we we use some imaginary transporter that lets us travel anywhere in an instant.

Now, Lets consider the known universe. Our galaxy, the milky way, as stated, has a rough demographic of 500 Billion Stars. The rest of the universe has about 500 BILLION more galaxies, with each galaxy having more or less anywhere from 300 - 700 Billion stars each.

Yes, the possibilities are indeed quite astounding and because of the sheer scale and mind blowing magnitude of the universe, it's near certain that there is not only just one other intelligent technologically advanced civilization in all the universe other than us, there's room and potential for BILLIONS of civilizations of differing intelligence.

Yes, you heard that right. I'm pretty certain the universe is practically teeming with other life.

On the otherhand, the very same thing that makes all this possible, the very same thing that gives us all these countless possibilities, is also the same thing that makes it vastly improbable for any intelligent civilization to run into or make contact, even by accident with any other intelligent civilization.

The distances and numbers are so entirely vast such that even if every galaxy in the universe had intelligent technological life, meaning some 500 Billion different species, the chances of any other life finding another are still quite extremely miniscule and small down to the almost impossible of probability levels.

Thus, your assumptions about me were entirely wrong, and I've taken the time to illustrate the scale of the universe, it's potentiality, and other details several degrees above any flawed premise based on assumption you've provided.

Even if there were 10 or 100 different species of intelligent technologically advanced civilizations in each galaxy, the distances and numbers of other stars in each galaxy would still make the probability of any other life bumping into any other life marginally miniscule small.

As to the Mars rocks, well, last I checked, those were microbes if indeed they were fossilized microbes, a far far far cry from anything capable of building a flying saucer and waging wars in space. Additionally, in regard to the Mars fossil microbes, they're so old, so ancient, that these microbes could very well be where WE originated from based on the Panspermia paradigm. In other words, since the biology is local to this little solar system, though technically extra terrestrial, it's still essentially not really alien since it's constrained to this Star, and this collection of planets in this tiny little spec of space.
looking at the bigger picture, it won't matter if you find germs and microbes in comets way out in the Oort cloud because on the larger scale of things, it's still extremely local, and thus a potential for our own origin, and patently not really alien.

With that, hopefully you now might understand that yes, there is an extremely high probability for actually Billions of intelligent technologically advanced cultures all over the universe, but, as said, something you're likely going to have an extremely difficult time conprehending is that just because this probability is there, the very thing that makes this probability possible is the thing that prevents anyone visiting anyone else.

edit on 22-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join