It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

What's with the personal attack about my age?

My questions weren't directed towards you. Why would I have to know them personally to be able to judge their words and actions? How many times since Eisenhower has a president come forward with a warning accompanied by an apology? None that I can think of, but then again, I'm only 5 years old.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

What's with the personal attack about my age?

There were no personal attacks about your age, your unhappiness with my post which rightfully dealt with the ultimarte silliness of your questions has driven your ego into overdrive.

The math is simple. Eisenhower was a 19050s President. With me?

How old were you in 1950? Were you yet born? You certainly didn't have your Ph.D Psychiatry at that time or am I also wrong about that?

Why would I have to know them personally to be able to judge their words and actions?

You stated they were "plum crazy or not", do you not remember your own post. Ego.

How many times since Eisenhower has a president come forward with a warning accompanied by an apology?

Hundreds? Tell me since you have the answer.

None that I can think of, but then again, I'm only 5 years old.

No wonder you have no sense of history.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I've stated this before, as well as someone else:

To the believers - The Galactic Council has proclaimed the war over. NO WAR.
To people like myself; skeptics - There never was a space war. NO WAR.

With no war being a factor on both sides of the argument, the OP is moot.

Anything beyond that is bickering over whether anything ever actually happened at all.

I have tried this line of reasoning, it fails to dent the concrete perimeters of those minds we have directed.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

First of all, Eisenhower's speech was about the Military Industrial Complex

Correct. He was also the first president to appoint a science adviser. He established DARPA in order to prevent "technological surprises." As a conspiracy theorist, you must understand the veiled meaning of that phrase.

and Reagan made the comment about everyone uniting if there was a threat from outside this world.

Even you use the word "if." It was a hypothetical way of illustrating how the world could unite.

What does Nancy have to do with any of this?

It's a joke. Think about it.

It was Reagan who also stated that the movie ET was shown at the White House before its release into the theaters.

It's good to be the President. What other films did he get to see first?

Second, the government probably loves you because you've placed so much trust in them to even think they tell the public everything.

Where do I say that?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Oh my, as if there would ever be a record kept of anything that would alert others, to the existence of the Nazi's deep black operations, and ufology, ie serial numbers and any oddities. Every bit of information in this world is massively controlled, we would never get such something that you could find a massive hole and thus lead to more clues. Its black operations, such as our CIA/Mossad, etc, conduct. They cover their trails very well.

Many scientists know perfectly well, talking straight about it is another matter.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

You're right and this thread has been hijacked by naysayers and those who aren't able to think outside of the box.

It doesn't matter if I were alive in the 1950s or not. I'm able to watch videos from back then and I'm able to comprehend what is being said. Eisenhower admitted he made a mistake. He believed it was his responsibility to warn us about the Military Industrial Complex and apologized to the American people because he sold us out. I believe that he was also apologizing to the future generations as well.

Have fun sitting in the box you keep around yourself. It must be quite cozy.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Oh my, as if there would ever be a record kept of anything that would alert others, to the existence of the Nazi's deep black operations, and ufology, ie serial numbers and any oddities. Every bit of information in this world is massively controlled, we would never get such something that you could find a massive hole and thus lead to more clues. Its black operations, such as our CIA/Mossad, etc, conduct. They cover their trails very well.

Many scientists know perfectly well, talking straight about it is another matter.

I left my gibberish translator at home, would you mind?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I think believers and naysayers alike should read this article about Reagan, the CIA, and how each dealt with sensitive information.
www.presidentialufo.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I think believers and naysayers alike should read this article about Reagan, the CIA, and how each dealt with sensitive information.

Thanks. I was struck by this conclusion.

Bush took office and the world continued on. There still was no proof of the extraterrestrial presence.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Despite the "here today - gone tomorrow" situation that prevents most Presidents from being told the truth about the UFO situation they are responsible for, President Reagan is acknowledged to have known more than most Presidents.

Reagan had, after all, played the role of secret agent Brass Brancroft J-24 in his days as a Hollywood actor. He had been chairman of the Junior Secret Service, a group formed by Warner Brothers to publicize Reagan’s secret agent movies.

Hilarious. I just had to share.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

That one measly line is the only part you wish to draw attention to from that long and detailed article?

I rest my case.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

In effect, President Reagan was much like any other job holder in the world just playing a role, like an actor in a stage play.

Stunning.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Why did you leave out the part that talks about his role as Governor to California?
I find it significant that Ah-nold followed Reagan's exact same path. Coincidence?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

That one measly line is the only part you wish to draw attention to from that long and detailed article?

I rest my case.

There's a thread on whether or not Draco-Reptilians have gonads you can clutter now that you're leaving this one.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Excuse me, but I've been reading your posts and overwhelmingly you bring up the vastness of space. And imply logically ETs missed us, they couldn't find us, I guess.

There is a logic, and by real probabilities and possibilities, not only did ET not miss us, but earth is a project, and all planets, statellites and even many asteroids, are projects, and nothing ever evolves naturally.

One can have many theories on universe/big bang/universal cycles, ie. when it gets reformatted and the metaphorical TV set is once again turned on (big bang), I mean theories abound, and our science, ant hill at best, has barely scratched the surface of it, at least in the public frontier, what we are privy to.

The holographic universe, and exactly what kind of "science" ETs use is quite a bit different.

However, lets go with some facts. There are stars billions of years older than ours, that was reported by a physicist. Couple that with the Drake Formula. If you took that down to the very smallest denominator of what could be, a civiliation that instead of blowing itself up, makes it to level 4, far beyond ant hill technology, able to go anywhere, open portals anywhere, see through time, space, (ever heard of the entanglement theory? Is there any space out there really? What is movement? Spatial perception? Time? What are stars? Please think past our faulty theories for a moment because that isn't the science the Universe is made on, or anythign to do with consciousness/intelligence/soul/spirit/energy)

If the tiniest percentage made it, they are now terraforming everything. They create the next cycle, school and turn the TV set on, or if it isn't them yet, it was those very same ones from a previous cycle, Extra Universals.

Please water everythign down to the smallest lowest mental demonminator, for its not going be that. Our class room science is not going to explain anything.

Now, as for history. There is a massive trail of historical evidence including the literal translations of our bible which describe Cloud ships, and Cigar shaped crafts, and bases in mountians and corporal elohim, psalm 82, much better in the literal translation by the way, not to mention, countless records, from the Veda, to all corners of the earth, native records, not to mention our own disclosures, by credentialled witnesses, many willing to testify before congress.

Not to mention, millions of grass roots experiencers.

This is a Ludicrous argument, and as to the Nazi's, I can tell you they were on the moon. You don't have to believe me, but I know 100% its true.

edit on 23-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Another personal attack.
You must be looking for a promotion.

I thought this thread was about secret space weapons and technology that the public isn't privy to, so why are you making this thread about me? Is everything a joke to you? I presented a well written article and all you can do is turn it into something to laugh at. Quite childish of you. This is why ATS is getting on my nerves lately. It's getting more and more difficult to have a mature conversation.

I have no doubts that our government is preparing for a war in space. How can you actually believe that the public is provided all information sensitive or otherwise?
You do know that documents are redacted on a regular basis, right? You do understand that people are executed/suicided because they are considered a threat to National Security, right? I guess it's just a coincidence that all those microbiologists had accidents, right?

It's OK. Maybe you were smart to take the blue pill. Some days I wish I had.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I presented a well written article and all you can do is turn it into something to laugh at.

It's a hilarious piece of garbage, what did you expect?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I have no doubts that our government is preparing for a war in space. How can you actually believe that the public is provided all information sensitive or otherwise?

Preparing is not "at war". Your latter question is superfluous since I never purported any such thing.

You do know that documents are redacted on a regular basis, right? You do understand that people are executed/suicided because they are considered a threat to National Security, right? I guess it's just a coincidence that all those microbiologists had accidents, right?

I don't know and neither do you.

Originally posted by AfterthoughtIt's OK. Maybe you were smart to take the blue pill. Some days I wish I had.

Never too late.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
We have basically, earth divided up amongst various bullies, who run slave pens, and do they have space wars, are some of those crafts, in particular the ones that I saw over the middle school which where there long enough to attract some black choppers like our other sightings did, but apparently did not attract anything, to the point of conducting very nefarious programs with our schools? When we look up is it all ET, or is there China/Middle East space program? Russia's Space Program? Cuba's Space Program? Phillipines?

By the way, the more communistic, the impoverished, ie, North Korea, Cuba, Phillipines, the more it is a home to many many black operations including US ones that involve D Rockefeller and Kissinger and the more notorious names.

However those bullies, at the top, holding the puppet strings, ARE NOT HUMAN. They farm us, we call them dracos because they feed off negative energy.

However, in a duality if the bad is there, the GOOD Is there in high numbers too.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Just an FYI article to illustrate how 'secret' most secrets that are supposedly 'secret', especially if they occur in orbit, are.

Skywatchers Spot US Secret Spy Satellite in Orbit

The sophisticated imaging bird follows a long line of Keyhole-type spacecraft that provide ultra-high resolution imagery for the U.S. intelligence community, according to hobbyists who track orbiting satellites with remarkable precision

In other words, there are entire networks of communities dedicated to spotting and tracking satellites and/or anything else zipping around in space, and they do so quite effectively with remarkable precision.

Add to this the additional set of amateur astronomers which are also a networked social community of obsevers interested in combing the skies, identifying anything and everything they see, plotting it for tracking, verifying that plot on consecutive orbits/sightings, and comparing it to what's already in the public forum for known and tracked objects.

If a space war happens, or had happened, these people would be blogging their little fingers bloody with all the anomalous sightings of interesting 'hits'.
Suffice to say, none of that is happening, or has happened.

To further illustrate the accuracy and proficiency with which sky watchers are at locating, identifying, verifying, and REPORTING anomalous hits, please comb your memory back to the Shoemaker-Levy 9 comet event: Shoemaker-Levy 9 wiki

it was all over the MSM due it's spectacular precedent.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join