It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

If any of this were true......do you really think it would still be in the public's eye, and freely available on YouTube?

Think about it.......for three seconds.

(SAME goes for the thread's OP).....

EDIT- Part of me kinda wishes it was true.......that's the "exciting" part.....but, real life is a bit more mundane, methinks.
edit on Sun 22 April 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

EDIT- Part of me kinda wishes it was true.......that's the "exciting" part.

That's kind of how I feel, but then the rational part kicks back in and reminds me what this would actually imply.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
You really should try to get a handle on what actually constitutes evidence.....

LOL that's so funny. Maybe you should get a handle on what constitutes evidence?

"Evidence" is pretty much anything that tends to prove or disprove a fact in issue. Go ahead & look it up in evidence law, maybe the Federal Rules of Evidence would be a good place for you to start. But b/c I'm nice, I'm going to provide a link for you w/ some basic info on evidence.

Get a Clue: Evidence Used to Establish Identity

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

This thread is to research and establish which side today's Political, Military Industrial and Espionnage Elites are targeting with the Strategic Defense Initiative.

That's not what the Subject of the thread you started says.

Quote: SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target? which is completely illogical from the get-go.

Is it is SECRET, then no one knows.

Mods, can we move this thread to the HOAX bin now?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Yes, I'm sure you worked very hard on that.....Once again though it bears no relevance whatsoever to the matter in hand. However if we ever do need to confirm the identity of an alien in the future, we'll know just the man to turn to!

edit on 22-4-2012 by squarehead666 because: format

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Hello GS! I would not worry about the Agency that was created under IKE while Truman was President and given even greter power after IKE became President. Now let's look at the World back then and what was happening.

The United States came out of winning WWII as the Dominant Super Power with Nuclear Weapons and shortly after the Dominant Economic Super Power. This started after 1945. The U.S. Created the Worlds First Nuclear Bomber Wing...the RAAF 509th Bomb Group. It was the 509th Bomb group that dropped the first two Nuclear Bombs in WAR. The 509th was located in 1949 at Roswell New Mexico.

After the events at Roswell and the subsequent recovery and transportation of all recovered material...inorganic or otherwise...to Originally called Wilbur Wright Field then changed to Wright Patterson Air Force Base...with the Host being the 88th Air Base Wing....this became the main center of Reverse Engineering of all Captured or Bought Non- U.S. Military Craft and other High Tech. recoveries or even Lower Tech. Craft as to ascertain these crafts weeknesses. Anything that was sent here was done so by first the RAAF...or other U.S. Military Services then after certain Protocols were initiated...the AGENCY as I will call it here...was responsible for coordination of transport, classification, Need to Know Basis and at first was called Project Sign but was later changed...appropriatly to Project GRUDGE.

The AGENCY was designed and chartered by IKE after extensive research by many High Level Members of both the Military, Scientific Program Directors, Intell Groups and Men who had extensive expertice in exacting influence and keeping secrets. Lockheed Aircraft Corp. was one of the First Private Groups to gain extensive access to recovered materials and Lockheeds...Lely Johnson asked Tony Lavier...the pilot who found the perfect place to conduct Proing Ground Experiments...flew over a Dry Lake Bed in a place known only as AREA 51.
Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

You are partially correct and partially incorrect. Although the Nazi's were avid record keepers...there was the Nazi....Flying Bell. A craft very much like the one recovered in Kecksburg PA. and it was a reality.

[binned the remainder of the post a whopping set of inanity on the Nazi Bell]

Sorry to interrupt but having read all of Joseph P. Farrell's works inclusive of:

Reich of the Black Sun (2004)
The SS Brotherhood of the Bell (2006)
Secrets of the Unified Field (2008)
The Nazi International (2008)
Roswell and the Reich (2010)
Saucers, Swastikas, and Psyops (2011)

..he would be quick to pint out that you are full of it.

edit on 22-4-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)

I have not read any one of these papers or Books.
I only post about things I know and have been made public or come into the Collective Conciousness via Media or other ways.
You seem to have a pattern by which you follow that I have noticed seems to be an OVER REACTION to what a few people say on a Conspiracy Board. This has me interested. A person who does not believe in some of the things posted here...and this also includes me...will say their peace and move on. But YOU...seem to have an agenda. Whether this agenda is personal...or emotional baggage you are intent on shedding...or just plain anger from a sense and reasoning that I have yet to fathom....is unsettling.
I know some folks here can get caught up with a subject but YOU seem very intent on following very SPECIFIC Topics and very Specific PEOPLE. I know you are not a Professional in a certain field as to act in the manner you are now doing is too overt and I can only come too a few unfavorable conclusions.

I hope I am wrong and you are not naive enough to do something stupid but seemingly well spoken people have tested certain Walls Before and the result was not pretty. So I will give you...for the time being...the benifit of the doubt....and I will only say this....I am a Good and Loyal Friend....and I have no issue debating a subject or even being proven wrong...not seldom...but it happens. I will congratulate you on any accomplishment of doing this and admit being wrong.

I am also a person that NO ONE or GROUP would want as an ENEMY as I am not quick to anger and it would take a catastrophic event for I to become anyones ENEMY. I have a very keen sense of when something is not right and although this sense is not 100% accurate...it is fairly close. Something is UP WITH YOU. I hope it is something that you can get out of your system or redirect to it's proper creationary point...but as I have said...I have a feeling. Please prove me wrong. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I am also a person that NO ONE or GROUP would want as an ENEMY

Espousing on a forum that you are a bad ass is useless. No one cares. No one listens. No one is the least impressed. It ruins your credibility. If you have problems with intelligence agents then you should stop posting immediately. Why give them more info?

Which aliens do you guess TPTB Star Wars Satellites target?

edit on 23-4-2012 by AlchemicalBinoculars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo

But YOU...seem to have an agenda.

YOU seem very intent on following very SPECIFIC Topics and very Specific PEOPLE.

PulsusMeusGallo was banned, then he turned up as two other usernames, which were also banned.

All of the attention "certain people" Get - and this thread in particular - has me thinking that the concern isn't so much about disclosing the existence of aliens, but about all the other nasty stuff that would come out if they let the cat out of the bag. For ex, the Shadow govt has committed treason & engaged in numerous crimes, such as murder, kidnapping, mind control experiments, and genetic research on live human subjects. They fund their activities with illegal drugs. All of that might come to light, & I'm sure certain individuals would really prefer it didn't. And thus, the official story is this is the only planet w/ life on it in the entire universe. lol

Anyway, NASA Nazis - Paperclip

edit on 23-4-2012 by someotherguy because: If they open the alien Pandora's Box, all the shadow govt's crimes could be exposed

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This thread is beginning to get my full attention. There are master disinformation agents at work that are attempting to derail this thread from its OP question. Why is that? Because they wish to deflect our attention? It's irresponsible to think we've alien brothers fighting along side us, or are coming to rescue us. Humanity needs take accountability for its own actions. Beware.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

I think you have misuderstood my intent. There are certain things you do not know and certain things done and said...not by me...which is setting my internal alarm off. I abhore Violence but I have been trained to be very good at it and whould never resort to hurting anyone...but I will not be threatened in a manner you probably do not know about.

So if my latest post left a bad taste in your mouth...for that I am sorry...but I would ask you to Trust me for the time being as I am fairly certain...Something Is Up...which would not be good for any of us. I could be wrong...but I very seldom am as far as reading something of this nature.

As far as trying to come off as a Bad Ass...it was not directed at anyone in general...this is why I offered out a hand and said I can be a Good and Loyal Friend. And I will admit I have a Massive Ego...but it it necessary by Job and Nature of what I do. If I offended you....I am sorry. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

For this reason, we can better explain why for certain posters is it considered to be less unscientific, less politically incorrect, and possibly more valid to entertain notions of the US Military being involved in Wartime Preparations against ALIENS... than to consider the very strong likelihood that the same Military might be using their currently operational SPACE-BASED WEAPONS AGAINST ALIENS?

I'm sorry, but you need to explain this one to me. Are you saying that either:

1. The military might be making plans to use weapons against aliens

OR

2. The military might be making plans to use weapons against aliens?

Furthermore, I'm curious as to what weapons systems you believe to be "currently operational."

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I think you have misuderstood my intent. There are certain things you do not know and certain things done and said...not by me...which is setting my internal alarm off. I abhore Violence but I have been trained to be very good at it and whould never resort to hurting anyone...but I will not be threatened in a manner you probably do not know about.

I had not understood your overt paranoia until I looked back on your p[osts in this thread so I apologize for taking liberties in comment with your condition.

There a things that you do not know that I know by the by.

So if my latest post left a bad taste in your mouth...for that I am sorry...but I would ask you to Trust me for the time being as I am fairly certain...Something Is Up...which would not be good for any of us. I could be wrong...but I very seldom am as far as reading something of this nature.

No, I cannot give you that consideration after my review.

As far as trying to come off as a Bad Ass...it was not directed at anyone in general...this is why I offered out a hand and said I can be a Good and Loyal Friend. And I will admit I have a Massive Ego...but it it necessary by Job and Nature of what I do. If I offended you....I am sorry. Split Infinity

No problems, I work with egoists all the time. Remorse often follows episodes.

To summarize, and thanks for your patience, it has been demonstrated that if there was a secret war, Tolec has sinformed us it is now over. If there was no war, the thread is meaningless. If Tolec is wrong, then nothing in this thread offers one bit of concreteness to the postulations of you and yours that any secret war - which by definition would be a secret DUH - exists or could be known to exist.

Although this may be of small value to you, your representation of the position, which echoes those of a couple of other posters, this concept that there definitely is a secret war by damned, has been severely damaged. Confessions of ego, expressions of remorse notwithstanding.

You, your group, wish to set the rules for evidence as you see fit and are hammered into a corner by your own inflexibility and refusals to admit to the realities of public forum. That reality is that you are only as good as your credibility as perceived by the Members participating (and lurking about) the thread.

It is clear as a bright Summer's Day that those who oppose your inflexibilities do so mainly because they, and I, disagree with your premises for evidences and as I mentioned give you little to no credence to your posting history. That is not going to change and in my humble opinion is accelerating quickly downward on a steeply declining slope.

I am not suggesting that you discontinue posting, why should I, you and your others are going to doggedly pursue your untenable positions further eroding what little respect you have left and "win the day" in your own minds.

Keep in mind, as this thread digresses, that, in the end, the only trophy claimed will have been one that will not include the conversion of one, single person to your side. In effect, you will have gained no ground, lost substantial footing, and then where will you be?

It is far better to have sough the credibility of Members, gained it, than to have dug yourself a useless hole tooled by self-derision from which you will find it impossible to extricate yourself.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

That 'Nazi UFO' video really is the worst sort of rubbish.....Just what I'm coming to expect from this thread.

"The V-7 Craft was powered by twelve BMW-028 engines which were powered with Helium"

You just couldn't make it up.....Except that someone already did!

edit on 23-4-2012 by squarehead666 because: s&p

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I have a couple questions for you.
1. Do you believe that Presidents Reagan and Eisenhower were plum crazy when they spoke about threats from outside this world and the Military Industrial Complex?
2. Do you believe that our government, or governments in other countries for that matter, release new found technology as soon as it's operational or do they hold onto it for a while?

Really think about these two questions and apply it to where we are today.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I have a couple questions for you.
1. Do you believe that Presidents Reagan and Eisenhower were plum crazy when they spoke about threats from outside this world and the Military Industrial Complex?

No. During President Eisenhower's administration, not enough was known about the Solar System to positively rule out the presence of extra-terrestrial life on Venus or Mars. As Commander In Chief, he could not afford to ignore the very slight possibility that this life might be intelligent and hostile. We knew better by Reagan's time. Contrary to what you might think if you read too many UFO blogs, President Reagan did not believe that an extra-terrestrial invasion was a possibility. He used such an invasion as a metaphor for the Second World War and the possibility of arms control. Nancy Reagan may have been another story.

2. Do you believe that our government, or governments in other countries for that matter, release new found technology as soon as it's operational or do they hold onto it for a while?

That is practically a meaningless question. Governments generally do not develop technology, researchers do. Money spent on research and development can only be recovered if the technology is released as rapidly as possible. As far as weapons go, the whole point to having a weapon is for your enemy to know that you have it. That's why countries like North Korea make such a big deal about testing rockets and bombs. If a country has death rays and flying saucers, they'd be flying in formation over every National Day parade.

Really think about these two questions and apply it to where we are today.

Ditto.
edit on 23-4-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

First of all, Eisenhower's speech was about the Military Industrial Complex and Reagan made the comment about everyone uniting if there was a threat from outside this world. What does Nancy have to do with any of this? It was Reagan who also stated that the movie ET was shown at the White House before its release into the theaters.

Second, the government probably loves you because you've placed so much trust in them to even think they tell the public everything.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

Originally posted by squarehead666
You really should try to get a handle on what actually constitutes evidence.....

LOL that's so funny. Maybe you should get a handle on what constitutes evidence?

"Evidence" is pretty much anything that tends to prove or disprove a fact in issue.

You do realize where you are, yes? No?

It is much more the nature of the evidence presenter than the evidence itself which wins the day on an ATS discussion thread. If you see this tried and true concept as immaterial or unreal, and I suspect you do, at least you have been properly informed and can expect that the results of your further engagement, including this absurd idea of dictating evidentiary rules on a public forum, will continue to be make you feel swell but gurgle down the toilet of public evacuation.

I strongly believe you innately understand the credibility gaps you have created from the unsightly disasters of present and closed threads regarding this duality of Paul thing that warms your bones like a rotting corpse in a gulag.

What yo have to determine is what is truly of import here. Your "blow and show" or the sanctity of the "Secret Space War" argument. you will be judged on your actions, your credibility will be elevated, if possible, or decimated accordingly. As the nature of the evidence presenter goes, so follows his success as an orator.

Which will it be? The high road of professionalism and truth pursuit or the dinge of the rat hole?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

The sanity of these men are neither mine nor your to judge. Unless I missed your close association with them while you must have been, what, minus 20 years old?

Originally posted by Afterthought

Both. History is replete with examples.

Originally posted by AfterthoughtReally think about these two questions and apply it to where we are today.

Why? The questions are absurd and pointless.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I've stated this before, as well as someone else:

To the believers - The Galactic Council has proclaimed the war over. NO WAR.
To people like myself; skeptics - There never was a space war. NO WAR.

With no war being a factor on both sides of the argument, the OP is moot.

Anything beyond that is bickering over whether anything ever actually happened at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join