It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by Getsmart

In my first response to this thread, I basically said, with respect, mind you, there is no secret space war.
If there was, we'd see it.
If there was, amateur astronomers who are ALWAYS looking UP, who aren't paid by anyone with any interest, would have seen SOMETHING.

what would you see exactly? you actually think that the space weapons up there are bright shiny lasers that go "pew pew" ?

what a limited understanding you have

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

what would you see exactly? you actually think that the space weapons up there are bright shiny lasers that go "pew pew" ?

You would see spacecraft where they don't belong. You would see satellites disappear or fail to make their scheduled appearance. You would see evidence of damage to the lunar surface.

what a limited understanding you have

I won't even go there.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by QQXXw

You would see spacecraft where they don't belong. You would see satellites disappear or fail to make their scheduled appearance. You would see evidence of damage to the lunar surface

your view of space conflict comes from popular sci-fi which shows me that you have a very limited understanding of the subject

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

your view of space conflict comes from popular sci-fi which shows me that you have a very limited understanding of the subject

Since I am clearly completely unfamiliar with space combat, please enlighten me. Isn't that supposed to be the point of the thread in the first place?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

reply to post by QQXXw

Since I am clearly completely unfamiliar with space combat, please enlighten me. Isn't that supposed to be the point of the thread in the first place?

I'm in for a good, professional lecture too. Especially from someone who knows all about space combat, uh-huh, can't wait, will I need a pen and paper?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw

reply to post by QQXXw

You would see spacecraft where they don't belong. You would see satellites disappear or fail to make their scheduled appearance. You would see evidence of damage to the lunar surface

I concur. Please, explain to all of us that don't have your understanding of the subject how space combat occurs.
Instead of 'pew pew', does it go 'zzztt zztt'? That would indeed be a big difference and your expertise in the matter would be quite helpful.

edit on 21-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

reply to post by QQXXw

I concur. Please, explain to all of us that don't have your understanding of the subject how space combat occurs.
Instead of 'pew pew', does it go 'zzztt zztt'? That would indeed be a big difference and your expertise in the matter would be quite helpful.

my dear I am not here to lecture you, rather it was my hope that you and the other posters would understand the error of your ways and start thinking for yourselves on the weaponization of space and in what form it currently exists, rather than relying on pre-conceived notions presented to your in your favorite Hollywood movies

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

reply to post by QQXXw

my dear I am not here to lecture you, rather it was my hope that you and the other posters would understand the error of your ways and start thinking for yourselves on the weaponization of space and in what form it currently exists, rather than relying on pre-conceived notions presented to your in your favorite Hollywood movies

In other words, all YOU know about space combat you got from Hollywood and because you think we think that's how things are, you thought you'd try to sound smart about the subject.
Me thinks you thunk that thought wrong.
Please, if you're going to write a check with your mouth, make sure your booty can cash it.
YUP.

If any or all of us are in error as you claim, then without your sagacious wisdom and life long hands on experience in the matter to repair our error, all we still have is our supposedly erroneous knowledge based on experiences and backgrounds I'm quite sure you are unfamiliar with in consideration of the anonymous factor present in posting on this forum.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

Actually, I get daily bulletins on the weaponization of space. So can you:

www.spacewar.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

The TOPIC at hand is to courteously discuss alternative theories about WHICH ALIEN SPECIES is possibly allied with the United States Military Secret Space Program and the Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex which presumably orients our Exopolitics and gives the strategic framework in which Spatial Battle Tactics are planned and implemented.

I don't think we're going to get the same level of professional curtesy on ATS that we are accustomed to. Just ask yourself *why* these people who claim to hate this thread spend so much time on it? lol

Another thing which is not clear to me, is which theory is most valid regarding what are the Greys? Where they are from and what is their agenda?

My information/understanding is that they are from Zeta Reticuli, & have some sort of problem with their lymphatic system that they are trying to fix. They are abducting people for experiments, which is definitely wrong, but it seems they just want to solve their problem, then they will leave us alone.

Apropos SDI, Reagan had mentioned an alien threat, so maybe that was the *real* reason. A lot of critics at the time thought it was preposterous to try to shoot down a missile w/ another missile.

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Really? The Nazis? NASA wasnt even formed yet, and hitler killed himself in a bunker in 45.....

Really? Try googling Project Paperclip.

And also if Hitler "killed himself," then why was the skull purported to be Hitler's that of a woman?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Reality is not contingent only on Positive observation ...

This is what gets me. You have described your eyewitness account of what appeared to be a Draco Reptilian. Eyewitness accounts are *direct evidence* of alien existence. There are thousands of such accounts from reliable, credible sources. And yet, many on this thread keep clamoring for "proof" of alien existence. OK, how about thousands of eyewitness accounts? How about alien artifacts? How about images depicting aliens dating back to ancient times? How about descriptions of alien battles that occurred in the past, such as in the Mahabharata?

Really, this is too basic for this thread. People who don't know about aliens even existing should maybe start out on a beginner thread, or check out the Disclosure Project. There, they can listen to military men, pilots, astronauts, etc, give testimony as to what evidence of alien existence they have witnessed.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The crafts themselves are less mechanical, they are technology but, they're not like our crafts, perhaps on the lower levels they are, but some of them are like doors into their worlds, homes, directed by consciousness.

All I know is there are sides, that our earth group also is ET infiltrated, that those ET's seem to be a combination of some who operate out of earth bases and bases around us, say the moon and underground. And there lies the trick, because they're also constructing cloning, or creating holographic suits, as was posted above, bodies, that entities enter, via sacrifices, not just from inner earth, though that is part of it, but they open stargates, when allignments occur overhead to hellzones or lower frequency realms, around us.

ie. 9/11, was during a Sun/Saturn opposition and that invovled bringing in some big baddies from Saturn. Stargates opened.

So theyre working with NEGS, most of the time, though that is also infiltrated. Infiltration goes both ways.

But if you're an experiencer, and you witness on numerous chopper chases, surveillance when you have in house visits, including TR3B's (black triangles) joining in the scouting and staying in the night to monitor.

If they're going to create an enemy side to ET, as some of the news shows have speculated, what we do to counter an ET invasion.

Well, unless highly rigged and set up, are they really using their own Negative side for this plan? It could be the same group, our negative coalition playing bad cop/good cop, because our PTB certainly don't care how many of us they harm.

However should they ever truly attack ETs, and I knew they were ETs via contact, and connection to the group, then something big might be going down, for if anything does happen to earth, there will be interference, and I have been shown that cosmic arrest team.

I would really wonder at how much fighting would be taking place if the ET presence was nearing the Winsors and Rothchild's. Because I see the cosmic arrest team, dressed in blue uniforms, and saw myself with them.

Also defining ET would be hard, the only definition I choose, is corporal, no matter what dimension, they need to enter a body suit, or be born, so from a corporal realm.

The technology is not as important, to me if you can explain it, its lower level. They wouldnt even be able to touch that kind of tech.

And it would be akin to The Light Inflowing, Biggest Cme's you can imagine.

I had protection given to me that ended what was roughly 3 X a week, access fro gynelogical, negative stuff, couldn't get it to stop even prayers and meditations and asking the archangels to step in, nothing stopped it, though did have an angelic intervention or ET, during one of them, he stopped that completely. So I knew there were sides in all even the ufology.

But when this other group that seemed related to both the cosmos and a higher channel from our planet intervened, it was a Frequency Battle, they were raising and holding frequency and creating some kind of construct while one faction of the greys attacked. And I'm sure this is done with language and sound. Our technology has nothing to do with this.

edit on 21-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

You would see spacecraft where they don't belong. You would see satellites disappear or fail to make their scheduled appearance. You would see evidence of damage to the lunar surface.

Another example of irrational assumptions without any factual basis. Space is immense and seeing a spacecraft at any given time is statistically unlikely, especially when telescopes are narrow field and focused far away and when UFOs fly at Mach 10 if not far faster yet. Satellites would only disappear if they were hit, not in a Cold War status quo situation with occasional skirmishes. The moon would only show evidence of damage if huge thermonuclear or more powerful yet explosives were used, and again only if battles took place on the visible side. Such diatribe doesn't make for the hard facts you always clamor for. Hold yourself to your own measure, or suffer the consequence of being proven insincere and unforthright.

GS

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes, that's exactly the sort of thing GetSmart is looking for. I hope it helps him.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Another example of irrational assumptions without any factual basis. Space is immense and seeing a spacecraft at any given time is statistically unlikely, especially when telescopes are narrow field and focused far away and when UFOs fly at Mach 10 if not far faster yet. Satellites would only disappear if they were hit, not in a Cold War status quo situation with occasional skirmishes. The moon would only show evidence of damage if huge thermonuclear or more powerful yet explosives were used, and again only if battles took place on the visible side. Such diatribe doesn't make for the hard facts you always clamor for. Hold yourself to your own measure, or suffer the consequence of being proven insincere and unforthright.

So you're saying there is a war going on in space, but there are no battles. If there are no battles, how do you know there is a war in space?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

So you're saying there is a war going on in space, but there are no battles. If there are no battles, how do you know there is a war in space?

Did you never hear of the Cold War, do you not know about posturing and positioning in strategic moves prior to any major engagement. Have you not learned of anything to do with military strategy? I used to be a war journalist and happen to know something about the matter, and a bit or two about strategy too. Distant warfare could take time to prepare for, there are major and minor conflicts, each with episodic battles and large or limited casualties and damage. There are alliances among enemies in potential conflict without declared escalation or direct engagement, and there is also the "Permanent War" which goes on between the intelligence services of any nation's military even during peacetime. Please, heed Someotherguy's advice and get some educational primers in the basics or simply stand by politely and attempt to learn something. Thanks!

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

... when telescopes are narrow field and focused far away and when UFOs fly at Mach 10 if not far faster yet ...
GS

The ISS travels at about 17,500mph around the globe. That's a little over mach 22. I've seen the ISS in the early evening sky innumerable times. It's not all that difficult.

As described before in one of my posts that you completely ignored, there's a group of enthusiasts that do satellite spotting, just as there are train spotters, plane spotters, bird watchers and such.
With satellite spotters, the most 'prized' satellites to 'collect' and keep track of are the one belonging to black ops, CIA, and military interests.

It's not that hard to spot and keep track of objects going mach 22 or even faster when you're very familiar with what goes on in the night sky.

In regard to your statements about a 'Cold War', what happened to your OP with the Star Wars satellites? That sounded pretty hot to me. Are you abandoning that claim?
Are you grabbing at any and every convenient explanation that you can possibly grab onto in an ettempt to be right about at least something?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I was wording vaguely to compress the post. The group that intervened. It was 2 days of checkups from them and at that point I didn't know for certain if they were negative/neutral or positive, but suspected they were leaning towards the postive because I wasn't harmed, because they always use a woman tehcnician and the males guard in some sort of hard uniform. And it was semi physical access.

The groups that use women technicians with women and male guards, are usually human or very similar to us, and have sensitivies, honor ours. They are more positive.

However this group could not walk amongst us, the male guard was touching the roof so in uniform he was 8 feet tall, and she was around 7 or just a little more. And I had to relate that the childhood couple I had some memories from, they just kept growing bigger and bigger. In this case, after I decided to be kind he showed his outline and gave me a complete image of himself. In other similar cases, a light would flash down as if down a vizer, a light flash, and he would half appear. So its as if they are phased or partly in and partly out of our channel.

The next day I had thought it was the greys doing their typical gynlolgical and was really trying to blast out a huge No, when it was a woman that met my mind gently, and only after I wrestled with being kind and the best I could be no matter what, and so being kind to the doctor, that is when he appeared, and communicated. The information that was given, was that they came from Taurus, 65 light years away, and Telos/Mount Shasta, on the higher Frequency. They always build bases, observatories, and conduct rituals, cult behaviors, in areas where there is real ET activity for them monitor, and what I believe TPTB are doing, is trying to lower the frequency of those areas, so they can affect "crashes" perhaps and steal technology, or access these higher frequency beings.

The area I grew up in is similar. And in fact its connected. So South Okanagan is similar.

It was this man and woman, who the next day, due to intervening stopped me from experiencing 3 X a week activity. I have only had 2 more scoop marks, one just after that, outside the door, they could not enter. And with my son, unexplained wound that healed up into a small triangular scab, his too. It seemed that access only occurred, due to their success at stirring the pot and creating more fights amongst the kids.

That is something else,

www.montalk.net...

Excellent articles here. If you read about ufology, or are an experiener, and most experiencer's have mixed type of experiences, ie more than one group around them, if not all experiencers, and if not all humans here.

Then, results from this can be very negative, sleep disorders, phobias, depression, life changes, fear based controls.

He writes good articles talking about how they stir the pot, ie computer breakdowns are often done to elicit lower frequency temper tantrums say, anything to keep people stirred up. You can look over life and note the areas where you fail repeatedly, things that are like your personal buttons. Those are put into place, or maintainged by this negative group so they can continue to have access.

Wherever you note patterns pay attention, and start to pass this stuff through, holding calm in all storms, because we're constantly going up and down in our frequency and switching channels.

There is protection from the lower ones but its part of our lessons to find this.
edit on 21-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join