It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well, quite the trooper are you, but I am sure Jim is a big enough boy to speak for himself. I can say whatever I desire without being vetted by you or your associates. Let it be clear that I never said I had ever been agent for any government. I would under no circumstance accept to betray and deceive people, much less make it my profession. Regarding my history and background, you obviously know nothing of me. And the only reason I spoke of that activity as a journalist was simply to better convey in context what I had learned on the job. I take exception at being called a liar as I am as honest and straightforward as it gets.

However, in this case I will make an exception, as your delirium has such a comical character that it keeps the gallery amused. Thanks warmheartedly for the lovely entertainment you provide us all with here! I am starting to look forward to your postings, wondering to what new depths you shall plunge... In order to prevent you from totally derailing this thread into personal attacks and pointless rants, I shall make sure that some useful information comes of it for the sake of other ATS members here. There is a website specialized in Space Warfare and another called Space Daily which, despite being asepticized and mainstream, with constant monitoring might from time to time bring some interesting perspectives:

Space War

Space Daily

Also, this while not the most recent information, this account of moon installations may help folks here better understand that the assumption that we are alone in our own planetary system is unlikely as can be.

GS

edit on 23-11-2013 by Getsmart because: congenial discussion brings truth to blossom, insults are fodder for lies and deception.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Getsmart

Regarding the Secret Space War there was recently published a photograph taken from the International Space Station which is reported to be showing us the reentry of Albert Einstein - an waste-laden ISS supply shuttle. While I am not an expert in space image analysis, there is the assumption that for a fire to burn there must be presence of certain gasses, and I wonder if sufficient amounts of combustibles would be aboard such a supply cargo hold?

The space object shown in the photograph is clearly highly flammable at very high altitude where little if any gaseous substances would be present to support such a blaze. Earlier reports of re-entry damage to satellites were that the metal would weaken from heat, causing them to break apart into small pieces before the entire vessel would have time to combust and become engulfed in flames. To the inexperienced eye, this therefore looks a lot more like a space craft which was shot down by a plasma pulse in an unofficial Space War engagement. It seems to have been hit, and is burning up BEFORE entry into our atmosphere.

Looked like a typical large space vehicle reentry burnup to me, but then, I don't know all the things you think you do -- so carry on without me or my knowledge, you don't need me raining on your parade. Cheers!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
First I wish to apologize to fellow members for the above video link not working. Below you will find it in proper working order. John Lear outlines the presence of intelligent beings on the Moon who are NOT US, and states that for half a century we have been interacting with them there for mining purposes.

This is of course a debated point, and there are folks who have a deep set distrust of John Lear for stating things which most people would rather not believe. Yet, from my own experience sighting a Draco Reptilian Warrior and from a life of investigation of geopolitics and societal manipulation, I am quite sure there is a direct or indirect involvement of world powers with beings from elsewhere. So here is this short segment for contextual reference, expressing quite clearly that there is not much which is truthful about the official space programs, much less a potential Secret Space War, if such were to exist.

To make up for the earlier glitch in video posting, let's take a look at another one, which comes with an article showing that among known openly disclosed military projects, the US is currently testing flight speeds of Mach20 as we speak. We can readily wonder what is not said, when this level of information is not kept under wraps.

The triangular wedge of zoom is capable of reaching Mach 20 – approximately 13,000 miles per hour – according to DARPA. At such speeds in Earth's atmosphere, friction subjects the vehicle to temperatures of more than 3,500 degrees Fahrenheit.

SOURCE: Military loses contact with hypersonic test plane

JimOberg

Looked like a typical large space vehicle reentry burnup to me, but then, I don't know all the things you think you do -- so carry on without me or my knowledge, you don't need me raining on your parade. Cheers!

Hi Jim,

Please don't think you're perceived as raining on anyone's parade. This isn't a parade of assumptions made out to be fact, even if it might be perceived as that. If you have experience identifying a given image as being a "typical large space vehicle reentry burnup" then so be it. I happen to find the opinion of a proven ATS contributor to be far more reliable than that of an official NASA statement, please forgive me for being skeptical of their truthfulness to the point of cynicism. Had NASA been on the level since it's NAZI beginnings, then we wouldn't have to contemplate that their every declaration may be disinformation.

I am more than content to relinquish that this image is not evidence of an offensive space war encounter, although it might be nonetheless. Given that not only a NASA cargo ship but also any UFO or space vehicle, with its power knocked out by weaponry, might carry a similar visual signature upon entry into Earth's atmosphere.

More plainly, I would love to be reassured that there is no such thing as the use of offensive weapons in our airspace or planetary outer space, if such assurance can be given. Can you affirm this to the ATS community with certain knowledge ? If so, I shall take any future evidence seemingly to the contrary with a greater grain of salt. Thanks in advance for sharing your candid opinion regarding the use of offensive or defensive weapons against Aliens or UFO's entering our nearby Outer Space, or pray-tell how you came to know why considering such a scenario is necessarily foolish.

Cheers,

Getsmart

edit on 24-11-2013 by Getsmart because: we must seek to disprove our theories, lest they become false beliefs !

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Well, quite the trooper are you, but I am sure Jim is a big enough boy to speak for himself. I can say whatever I desire without being vetted by you or your associates. Let it be clear that I never said I had ever been agent for any government. I would under no circumstance accept to betray and deceive people, much less make it my profession. Regarding my history and background, you obviously know nothing of me. And the only reason I spoke of that activity as a journalist was simply to better convey in context what I had learned on the job. I take exception at being called a liar as I am as honest and straightforward as it gets.

So you deny you keep saying things like this?

Anyone who has lived among "Spooks" will know that what he says rings true.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just as in any other investigation of Highly Classified Above Top Secret casework and national security matters, we must construct an intelligent analysis based upon an array of potential evidence, some of which can be verified and some of which cannot be. This is the nature of official intelligence agency groundwork,

To this post I would like to simply add a tidbit of information I have learned from a former Black Ops assassin who used to ride the Aurora in its day .

Oh, and here is how you go about responding to a query about whether or not you were a trained intelligence agent:

Never a simple "yes" or "no" with you, is it? I could multiply examples but this thread is not worth my time.

Edit to add: I would just like to draw everyone's attention to the way Getsmart consistently covers his spoor by making lengthy non-sequiter posts to bury his mistakes. A journalist who covers military matters would never confuse the homonyms "troops" and "troupes," the way he does:

edit on 24-11-2013 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Am I the only one that thinks Dr. Greer is a Reptilian. His features look strange to me, and a statement lately that 'all e.t.'s are benevolent' is both curious and dangerous at the same time!

I say all this with a pinch of salt. Maybe he's a hybrid.
edit on 24-11-2013 by vivid1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well it is unfortunate but your wrong, the only reason there is war is because of love. Love does fight evil in every way. Of course it strives for peace and all other higher aspirations. But to understand love is to also understand evil. It is the eternal struggle that one day will be no more. Why because love goes to war to end it.
The creator of all, the one true God, will end this struggle one day. But, today we are the war. We are what the battle is over and if you don't see this happening all over the world today then you really need help.

It is almost time when we all face the choice of which side to join. That day is coming sooner than we would like.

Are you ready.........

The Bot

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

vivid1975
Am I the only one that thinks Dr. Greer is a Reptilian. His features look strange to me, and a statement lately that 'all e.t.'s are benevolent' is both curious and dangerous at the same time!

No, you are not the only one who thinks there is something amiss with Greer. IMO, he puts out disinfo. He even said in his recent "documentary" that a Rothschild had backed him. Also, Greer said several years ago that he was giving the US govt a year and a half to disclose, or else he would do it. Well? Still waiting...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

DJW001
A journalist who covers military matters would never confuse the homonyms "troops" and "troupes," the way he does:

Really, I am tiring of this rampage against me, it is getting old and there is a limit to character assassination having any constructive p;urpose. FYI I don't have to "come clean" before you as if you were my maker. However, regarding your comment in quotes, you evidently assume that everyone on Earth is "unilingual" and only speaks English. My work as a defense journalist was not in an English speaking country. Yes, there well over a hundred countries where they do NOT speak English, believe it or not. It so happens that "troupes" was in fact the correct spelling for troops in the language of the publication for which I worked. Furthermore, I never did become a spy although my predecessor in that job moved on to become regional analyst for the US Alphabet Agency known as The Company. Being around spooks doesn't make you a spook any more than being around poets makes you a poet. Yet you might pick up a few cues on poetry? Not that spying is very poetic. I hope you get the picture. Again thanks for your warm comments.

Cheers,

Getsmart

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join