It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

what would you see exactly? you actually think that the space weapons up there are bright shiny lasers that go "pew pew" ?

This is exactly what is being suggested in the first video in the OP.

So...why the conflicting stories?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

There were actually many battles fought within the period of the cold war which were related in some way with the cold war...The Korean war comes to mind for example.

Anyway, what are you trying to say here? That there isn't actually anything to see of this war? If so, why did you post a video in your OP where they show some sort of weapon being fired in space and captured on film from the shuttle?

Come on mate, you gotta keep your story straight!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes, that's exactly the sort of thing GetSmart is looking for. I hope it helps him.

Actually, even if it is way over your head and includes keywords which make your brain go "tilt", Unity 99's post had some inspiring information. Had you gone to the trouble to read through countless abductee accounts, you would have learned that there is an interdimensional or "transdimensional" aspect to many Close Encounters and abductions. Some UFOs episodically appear and disappear from military radars, as if they entered our dimension and left it at will.

Certain UFOs are larger on the inside than on the outside, and certain Aliens are able to go through walls and otherwise interact in ways with physical matters which Military Intelligence scientists cannot understand, much less explain or reproduce. Yet they leave very physical traces of an actual presence in this dimension, leading quite a few researchers to confront the fact that there is a recurring aspect of this phenomena which involves dimensional travel - to and from somewhere we know nothing about.

Even physicists expect that it is far more likely that any visitation phenomena would be more likely to come from another dimension than from impossibly distant galaxies. And there is the matter of their being able to fold space-time, that brings up an additional facet to the puzzle. Of course, those who demand proof with pictures in hand before letting their neurons fire away a single spark won't find it easy to follow. But I happen to find Unity 99's posts inspiring, without needing them to comply 100% to any preset standards.

Getsmart

PS. If anything in the above text upsets you inordinately, please go to the trouble of a 5 minute Google search before subjecting the entire forum to your inability to comprehend.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes, that's exactly the sort of thing GetSmart is looking for. I hope it helps him.

Actually, even if it is way over your head and includes keywords which make your brain go "tilt", Unity 99's post had some inspiring information. Had you gone to the trouble to read through countless abductee accounts, you would have learned that there is an interdimensional or "transdimensional" aspect to many Close Encounters and abductions. Some UFOs episodically appear and disappear from military radars, as if they entered our dimension and left it at will.

Certain UFOs are larger on the inside than on the outside, and certain Aliens are able to go through walls and otherwise interact in ways with physical matters which Military Intelligence scientists cannot understand, much less explain or reproduce. Yet they leave very physical traces of an actual presence in this dimension, leading quite a few researchers to confront the fact that there is a recurring aspect of this phenomena which involves dimensional travel - to and from somewhere we know nothing about.

Even physicists expect that it is far more likely that any visitation phenomena would be more likely to come from another dimension than from impossibly distant galaxies. And there is the matter of their being able to fold space-time, that brings up an additional facet to the puzzle. Of course, those who demand proof with pictures in hand before letting their neurons fire away a single spark won't find it easy to follow. But I happen to find Unity 99's posts inspiring, without needing them to comply 100% to any preset standards.

Getsmart

PS. If anything in the above text upsets you inordinately, please go to the trouble of a 5 minute Google search before subjecting the entire forum to your inability to comprehend.

Certain people with certain psychological issues not excluding a susceptibility to influence by social media and the collective unconscious have demonstrated in lab conditions that can be independently verified and replicated, a propensity for hallucinations and dream states describing with an uncanny accuracy the majority of these so called interdimensional abduction accounts.

In other words, interdimensional is code for psychosis.

edit on 21-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

There were actually many battles fought within the period of the cold war which were related in some way with the cold war...The Korean war comes to mind for example.

Anyway, what are you trying to say here? That there isn't actually anything to see of this war? If so, why did you post a video in your OP where they show some sort of weapon being fired in space and captured on film from the shuttle?

Come on mate, you gotta keep your story straight!

My story is quite straight, thank you. I am simply replying to posts which say that we'd be in the middle of shrapnel if there were any shots being fired in space. This is simply not true. There could easily be combat situations in other theaters of war far from our planet and out of our view, without us being at peace? For example, during the Korean War, how many Americans directly "Saw" the effects battle without being shown them by TPTB? Only those sent to combat duty. In this case it might be the same, with a very limited contingent of Military Space Program personnel operating High Tech Space Weapons. And if so, this would mean that we are in a serious security situation, with whoever is out there.

There is also the possibility that the SDI was only designed to fight the ever so frightening Russian or Chinese armies and that it happens to be used occasionally for another purpose, to fend off UFOs? In this case it would be more like sending a "warning signal" to Aliens, just like a small dog that barks to scare off a large one? FWIW

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Certain people with certain psychological issues not excluding a propensity for influence by social media and the collective unconscious have demonstrated in lab conditions that can be independently verified and replicated, a propensity for hallucinations and dream states describing with an uncanny accuracy the majority of these so called interdimensional abduction accounts.

In other words, interdimensional is code for psychosis.

Well, we're the amateur psychiatrist now, dredging the UFO and Alien threads to tell people they are crazy? Isn't that what they said about General Forrestal, when he tried to warn us and was hospitalized before being suicided out his window? Thanks but no thanks. That isn't going to work here, simply because when you are unable to wrap your mind around too complex a concept, it doesn't make those who can crazy. I'd say it is a symptom of undeveloped critical thinking and only the ability to evolve within rote programming? lol

GS

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I tried to make a thread on what I meant by the consequences. This only gave a few experiencers, no way will I make a bigger one, because its pretty hard to post when others don't come on to discuss their own experiences relating to the topic, ie. any others who have have experiences and found that being kind or positive and trying to work to overcome all troubled areas in their family (my family that I grew up with and around me fights alot and I am passive/aggressive in the end trying to deal with it all and spend a lot of time praying, meditating and seeking for miracles and help with all of the difficulties and have done so for nearly 30 years), that there are changes that occur when you are striving to overcome and be Love. That there seems to be an access or permissions thing occurring, and our negativity gives the bad guys more access.

Well people don't come on to share simliar experiences, though did find a few who shared that in videos in the past.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Because it all relates to our level or grade of love and what we're doing.

Dolores Cannon in her books, also gives a further piece of the puzzle, in that we're constantly shifting or changing channels, rising up, lowering again, due to many things on earth, negative articles, family difficulties, giving up at times, how we treat our own body suit/temples. Not to mention, they code the language, religions and just about everything to be under the Logo's of their negative demigods and entities, so its as if they're handing huge segments of the population over to them, and they've actually been contracted to do so from what I was told by insiders.

So, its about intent of heart. We have to participate in this life, and should just seek within and always run with the meanings in our hearts and not look to authority outside ourselves or definitions for things but seek within.

TPTB simply are immature in their setting up traps, for they think their misconception of a rule of rigid laws, that extends to Higher Levels, and that works even if you cheat or stack all the cards up on your side is valid, but when you're seeking within and connecting to more of your own soul and Guides, you see them as the tiny tots they are, and that there are no laws, only Virtues above, to help and not harm.

For example, worrying about debt here is irrelevant, for debt is actually a crime, its slavery the way our system is run, and everyone is actually co owners of the land/resources/world and anyone who thinks they can set up banks and slavery and credit debt are criminals. Its so completely different than the tools the dark side try to use to entrap.

However the problem here is, we're also in different grades, and the school is kind of an interactive thoughtscape, so if you think they have a point because your own love isn't big enough to see through money and slavery, then you are kind of falling into their hands. You have to seek above this channel of thought and above the dark lords of those channels access to you by not being on those levels.

But after seeking for years on how to keep negatives from accessing ,or even neutrals, if they call that being neutral, for some of them seem not so much evil as cool and scientific, but, more of the answers have come and how to be less in their hands.

So many experiencers don't know how to stop the negative type access from occurring. But are answers in how to stop it, some do it via their strong Faith ,but that only works due to their thought and strong belief, or due to their living the Love aspects of their faith. But its striving for higher frequency that takes us up out of their hands. And there are others who can assist, who will even intervene.

Edit to add: Personal Protection and how its done, by raising frequency and Love, is also relating to the Planet.

ie. if earth can be seen, with all its problems, as a lower frequency tough school that is a micro of a macro universe. The the individual is the micro of the planetary experience.

So, the way is paved to what frees this earth as well. Love. Being Kind. Overcoming reactions to things and deprogramming from everything they want us to buy into in order to keep us under their thumbs, convincing us we owe them, amongst other things.
edit on 21-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Good information

Originally posted by Druscilla

... when telescopes are narrow field and focused far away and when UFOs fly at Mach 10 if not far faster yet ...
GS

The ISS travels at about 17,500mph around the globe. That's a little over mach 22. I've seen the ISS in the early evening sky innumerable times. It's not all that difficult.

As described before in one of my posts that you completely ignored, there's a group of enthusiasts that do satellite spotting, just as there are train spotters, plane spotters, bird watchers and such.
With satellite spotters, the most 'prized' satellites to 'collect' and keep track of are the one belonging to black ops, CIA, and military interests.

It's not that hard to spot and keep track of objects going mach 22 or even faster when you're very familiar with what goes on in the night sky.

In regard to your statements about a 'Cold War', what happened to your OP with the Star Wars satellites? That sounded pretty hot to me. Are you abandoning that claim?
Are you grabbing at any and every convenient explanation that you can possibly grab onto in an ettempt to be right about at least something?

edit on 21-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Thanks, want to be friends?

Hope you do,

Mr. Jon Medinet

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Really? Try googling Project Paperclip. And also if Hitler "killed himself," then why was the skull purported to be Hitler's that of a woman?

project paperclip had nothing to do with NASA , the organization wasnt started yet.....

you can make up your own skewed ideas but you cant make up your own facts.......

As for the report of his skull being a womans...you DO know his wife was killed with him right?.. there have been may "reports" of many things.........like this webpage.....its a report that there is a secret space war with aliens.......

That doesnt mean its true

Im utterly dumbfounded at times at how some peoples logic operates

You keep jumping back n forth on your theory.......totally ignoring actual data............attacking other members who bring up valid points.........making huge assumptions...........

I have to depart this thread......it is clear that logic and PROOF are not an interest to you, in trying to validate your claims.........

And i refuse to feed the trolls......good luck to anyone else on here trying to inject some common sense into this particular "debate" (to be honest i see no debate happening)
edit on 21-4-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Actually, even if it is way over your head and includes keywords which make your brain go "tilt", Unity 99's post had some inspiring information.

Then why don't you discuss them with Unity, instead of derailing your own thread again by waving your hands and trying to convince us that you're smarter than us?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Hey man, I'm back on shift. You're to move over to Blocula's threads until you're off.

Ok, so where were we? Right, no such thing as a SECRET SPACE WAR...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Reality is not contingent only on Positive observation ...

Originally posted by someotherguy

This is what gets me. You have described your eyewitness account of what appeared to be a Draco Reptilian. Eyewitness accounts are *direct evidence* of alien existence. There are thousands of such accounts from reliable, credible sources.

There it is.

Credible, credibility went out the window for you and your list sisters ages ago. That leaves unverified personal stories which could just as easily, and with much much higher probability, be lies, distortions, factless mental masturbations, delusions, quasi-dreams, drug induced ramblings and a dozen other worthless states of mental relapse.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

.[snipped usual enormous amount of rambling text]

Dolores Cannon in her books,

This is the same Dolores Cannon that claims on 21Dec we all will turn into crystalline creatures. Yup, same one.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Bob Lazar goes on record to recount his experiences at the S4 Facility, Groom Lake, Nevada > reverse engineering alien technology. In part 2, it sounds like he is talking about folding space & time ...

Zeta Reticuli Aliens: Robert Lazar 1 of 4

Zeta Reticuli Aliens: Robert Lazar 2 of 4

edit on 21-4-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Greetings,

Hmmm......... Quite a wreck here............ so as i see it the following questions are the reason for this mess.....

1)Are there Aliens/Extra terrestrial lifeforms(s).........??
2)Are the Aliens visiting Earth and have they some how intervened in Human civilization.........??
3)Are the Governments aware of aliens and hiding the truth............??
4)Role of Nazis in space exploration.........??

If i miss any questions out lemme know...........

Moderators.......... i am kinda new......... so not sure about the posting etiquette........ so please be kind..........

Answer:

1)Are There Aliens/ Extra terrestrial life forms........??

Ans:Yes....... proof provided by NASA's Chandra n x-ray observatory/lab/telescope.......... He saw existence of microorganism floating in space......... You can search it on the web all you want......... you can get all the data you seek........

Now you'll will say what about sentient life forms................??
Well check out BBC news,Science and environment page of 20th April.......... Heading is "Evolution seen in Synthetic DNA". So if scientist can see evolution in lab....... with limited environment........ what is to prevent Evolution from happening in microorganisms......... in space and other planets......... Where there are infinite no. of scenarios and environment........

So likelihood of at least one sentient species other than our own is 100% in this galaxy............

2)Are the Aliens visiting Earth and have they some how intervened in Human civilization.........??

Ans:The answer is maybe........... they are visiting Earth...... but for what reason, that is unknown.......... or matter of dispute........... but it is more than likely they are visiting Earth.........

As for the latter part of the question....... Have these aliens intervened in our past...........?? That is a matter of debate........ because archeologist are not sure where to look the proof of ET visitation or intervention........

Hell Archeologist cannot determine how old is our Human civilization.............. Until recently till 2006 it was considered that Human civilization was not older than 5000BC.... but recent discoveries off coast of India proofs that Human civilizations is at least older than 10,000BC.... some scientist on the project even claim to have found artifacts dating back to 32,000BC........ WOW that is almost 6 times older than previous thought age of our Human civilization.............. You can check about this on the web too......... Search for "ancient city of 'Dwarka' "........

There are weird drawings all around the world that depict sky people or gods........ whatever you wanna call them........ But these painting are still a matter of debate...........

3)Are the Governments aware of aliens and hiding the truth............??

Ans: It seems that government are trying to hide something.......... not sure about that either........... but all the governments have secret...........

In my opinion the government is hiding the truth............ then question comes for what reason....... answers are variable depending on the person you ask..... I find almost all the answer plausible.........

4)Role of Nazis in space exploration and NASA.........??

Well then you need to watch the episode of History Channel's ancient aliens"third Reich" it has many documented facts........ it will clear the mist......... regarding this topic...........

There is possibility of Aliens/Extra terrestrials......... Because there are no proof which evidently say that there are no aliens........

One thing i would like to make clear........ If someone has claims to refute these answer,please do provide proof that what i am saying is wrong and absurd.........

Looking forward to discussion and ridicule........... I always appreciate good open minded discussion with proof........

Primus.................
edit on 21-4-2012 by Primus87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There is a secret war being waged in Space

The video below is literally smoking gun evidence of hostile military action towards advanced extraterrestrial spacecraft, photographed during NASA Space Shuttle mission STS-48.

UFO shoots at missile (CNN)

This is on CNN and shows an objest firing on a missile on a missile test day.

edit on 21-4-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I will not ridicule you about your ideas of a secret space war or a secret dimensional war. For me this topic is most interesting I wish really to know more about it. There are so many hoaxers out there. So I really have no idea where to gather information about this. Actually there are Countries that admit this phenomenon so anyone laughing at you for this actually has no real interest that anything factual about it, gets disclosed.

Last Updated December 6, 2011

The countries listed below have either fully or partially disclosed formerly classified UFO and alien encounter documents. This is happening in rapid fashion and will continue until we have some undeniable facts put forward that the UFO and Alien Phenomena is real.
This lists contains countries that have actually disclosed, those that are in litigation to disclose all or specific files and countries that have released significant aspects of UFO and alien encounters.

1. Argentina
2. Australia
3. Brazil
4. Canada
5. China
6. Denmark
7. Finland
8. France
9. Germany
10. India
11. Ireland
12. Japan
13. Mexico
14. New Zealand
15. Peru
16. Russia
17. Spain
18. Sweden
19. Ukraine (not in English)
20. United Nations
21. United Kingdom
22. Uruguay
23. Vatican City

www.educatinghumanity.com...

I had Chavez once on national tv talking about an ancient civilization on Mars. According to Chavez that Civilization was destroyed by capitalism. But anyways he talks a lot when the day long is.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
ALIEN UFO WARS BATTLE IN SPACE

Nick Pope discusses dog-fights between UFOs & UK military jets

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
There is a secret war being waged in Space

Secret to whom? Obviously not to you so tell us about it. Everything you know. with proof and evidence, this thread is already overburdened with lunatical stories and comjecture.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join