It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raw UFO Footage UFOs Hovering Over Water in Florida

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Do you have fishing trawlers in Florida? Here in Oz I go night fishing a lot, and have seen pretty much the same as in the video, the prawn trawlers zig zag in formation to maximize there catch, also those dim lights in the
Background moving up and down, those lights could be easily 2-5 km away, and with waves the lights do move up and down, and Those sorta boats do have very bright Lights on them, usually up top of a tower rack which makes the lights look higher, I'm not trying to troll your post, I rather like your posts

I thought it may be "nice" to add my opinion with detail on why I think it's boats

P.s please keep posting your findings, I'd rather make my own opinion of a video rather than someone else deciding its fake. We have enough of that happening in the Media

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
I am really intrigued to know what you have been seeing . Im guessing that you know about satellite flaring (not sure thats the right term) , but even some of the more famous UFO sighting and hot spots that charge people to visit then take advantage of the fact that certain satellites will momentarily catch the sun and get very bright for a few moments.

However when you say that they move in zig zag patterns sometimes , and are visible without night vision, I would like to see more.

I would LOVE for all of you to come here, hang out in my back yard and see this too.

But no. I don't know diddly about satellite behavior. But I do know simple science and simple laws of physics.
If we have satellites seemingly, ricocheting in the sky practically every night... I have to wonder what other types of technology they have.

I am 53 years old. I've watched the skies for many many years. I have never before noticed this much night activity in my 53 revolutions around our Sun.
I also know what I saw when that red/orange triangular UFO glided over my house last week too. I mean, I don't know what it was but I know what it wasn't.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I see a couple of lights moving around. It's night time, no clear image, nothing to point to as an alien ship.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
How are these not boats, I'm confused.

You can clearly see the reflection of the lights. The reflection is directly beneath, indicating that the light source is very close to the water. i.e. on the water. i.e. a boat.

You can believe whatever you want, but you are wrong.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Man! I see stuff like this all the time in the intercoastal and Atlantic. seen a bunch of lights like this when we go to the Key West or Islamorda.every.....single.......night! Never figured them to be alien craft of a secret military project. I alway thought they were just boats.

Now you being from SE Florida should know better. But then again I just assume that all use Floridians that live on or near the water know what we are actually looking at.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The problem with this video is that its unclear and the camera is either deliberately or not being used to make the object seem to move by zooming in on them ever so slightly, this makes the lights appear to move further apart when in fact they are still.

The last time I saw some thread like this it was decided it was car's on the other side of a lake moving around.

I'd go the same for this one as every so often just above the lights and either side you see a little flash of light which for me looks like a cell phone being held up to the ear.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

This is exactly what I was thinking!

In Florida, especially around the panhandle where this video was shot, it would be shrimp boats. But they probable behave the same just circling in the opposite direction than an Aussie Prawner since you guys are on the other side of the equator

Unless your going after the Prawns like on District 9. In that case I dont know what to say

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by AlanQaida

This is exactly what I was thinking!

In Florida, especially around the panhandle where this video was shot, it would be shrimp boats. But they probable behave the same just circling in the opposite direction than an Aussie Prawner since you guys are on the other side of the equator

Unless your going after the Prawns like on District 9. In that case I dont know what to say

Hmm? And I thought it was only the water in toilets and the kitchen sink that flowed opposite

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

You can clearly see the reflection of the lights. The reflection is directly beneath, indicating that the light source is very close to the water. i.e. on the water. i.e. a boat.

Do you believe in alien UFO's? I'll even take it down a notch. Do you believe the people of Earth have crafts that might resemble some of the more common UFO-shapes? Like triangle?...and oval?

If so (and I would think you're saying 'yes') then...do you think they are devoid reflection capabilities? I mean, is their material matted and flat?

Here's one of Ed Walters photo

I don't want to get too off track but my point is, UFOs have been known to reflect light.
Point two: this is in the same area as the photo above.

Believe what you like but at least keep an open mind. I am not saying this is proof positive but I'm also not ruling out boat either. I just think it's more likely NOT boats than the likelihood that it is.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well, I could side with there being UFO lights in the video, but will not please you to hear that I believe they are the 5 set flosting up to the right of the 2 very bright ones. I understand you want the 2 bright ones to be your UFO sighting, but they are not moving erraticly enough. They appear to be moving quite slowly, which leads me to say those are boats.

Also, a set of flashing lights do go between the bright pair (the ones you think are UFO) which IMO, is an airplane or jet.

I want to believe, too. But, this just isn't what you're fighting to have us believe.

I say fishing boats - a popular thing to do, since lights attract fish at night (cheat-fishing, I call it).

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

You made this thread....burden of proof is not on the posters afterwards, it is on you. I will ask again as I did in my first post....show me ANYTHING in this video that has a reference point to the lights hovering. And to your own argument....show me a UFO?

Didn't think so....

They are boat lights....you live there....go out one night and look at the water and you will see them to...shocking I know.

Your continued posting of absolutely nothing as far as proof of anything you claim to see and basing it ALL on YouTube videos with dramatic titles is what I find to be the most annoying perpetuation of ignorance I can think of. I don't follow your crazed threads on whatever thought crosses your mind on an hourly basis....I am forced to see them because they show up on the board all the time cluttering the real researchers that actually have something to say based on research they themselves have done....not re-posting obvious hoaxes and spewing ignorant theories and thoughts all over the screen.

Your continuous chastising, disapproval and attempt at villainizing me as some sort of pariah has been duly noted

Let us know when you find out what most of us already know

And again, you still avoid my initial request for proof of this light hovering or even being anything other than a boat. This is YOUR thread....therefore YOU have to prove it.

I am not attempting to make you look like a pariah, you are doing very well at that by avoiding anything anyone has asked about this being boats and providing only a video that you found on youtube and regurgitated on ATS for some stars and flags.

I could sit on YouTube all day long and post UFO videos every minute. If you are 53 and this is what you choose to do with your time then so be it, but if I were 53 and in FL and had that much beauty to play in on a daily basis with NOTHING else to do, I would not be searching YouTube daily for the next far fetched UFO video of lights floating on the water.....and then acting like it should be taken seriously as proof of anything.

Try going to make some videos YOURSELF and posting them....might lend a little more credibility to your posts, but that would require you actually having to prove something and come up with your own ideas which it seems is a FAR stretch from what you are doing now.

I would be a lot more likely to believe or even give a second thought to a post with a video of what you are seeing rather than a regurgitated video of something I can search for on my own on YouTube. That and most of the videos you post have been debunked and discussed LONG ago on this very site.....speaking of which one was closed today......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Do you believe in alien UFO's? I'll even take it down a notch. Do you believe the people of Earth have crafts that might resemble some of the more common UFO-shapes? Like triangle?...and oval?

If so (and I would think you're saying 'yes') then...do you think they are devoid reflection capabilities? I mean, is their material matted and flat?

Here's one of Ed Walters photo

I don't want to get too off track but my point is, UFOs have been known to reflect light.
Point two: this is in the same area as the photo above.

Believe what you like but at least keep an open mind. I am not saying this is proof positive but I'm also not ruling out boat either. I just think it's more likely NOT boats than the likelihood that it is.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)
You really need to quit will you still have a shred of dignity left.
You have been overruled by, if I'm mistaken, everyone who has replied to you post. There are many good, sound, and practical explainations given for this video you offer all revolving around the obvious answer: BOATS!
This video is NOT anything special. Please accept the obvious and move on

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I just think it's more likely NOT boats than the likelihood that it is.

This is absolutely laughable....you think that the lights in this video are more likely NOT something that is constantly in the water all around your area fishing 24/7 (boats), but imply that it IS likely they are something that has NEVER been factually proven to exist? This could be another religion at this point....blind faith in something unproven sounds a lot like biblical fundamentalism.....just believe what those around say and you don't have to think or research anything on your own.....how blissful.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Move on? Why? Because there's another group of opinions?

Nah.

Once again, I am not saying these are emphatically UFOs. What's I'm saying is, I'm not convinced they're boats.
Why does this bother some of you?

What I am about to say doesn't necessarily pertain to this particular thread or video but:
I am past believing and unto 'knowing".
Now I am just trying to figure out, through all the noise, confusion, mistakes and disinformation, what it is I know.

And I'm not out here for fan support. I have enough people in my life who know what I know and are trying to find out exactly the same thing.

Also, why is it people cop strong emotions with strangers on a forum who ultimately disagree with them? Why do I matter to some?
I have never had ill-feelings to the point of following and critiquing a particular persons threads, and trying to ostracize them like some do on here.

Sure, I would love to be liked by all. Better yet, I would like to be loved by all. But I see here in these forums, that will never be the case. I obviously bother some people. Perhaps I am disturbing their dogma too much for which, I'll apologize. But I won't apologize what I do, why I do it, who I am or what I post.
Peace, love and light

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Why are you still here?

I don't care what you think.
I probably would've been slightly interested if you showed a modicum of respect but you're hellbent on trying to make me look bad. And now that you have strength in numbers... you feel empowered. Trust me, we see right through you.
If you really had an ounce of integrity, you would've said what you felt (as rude as it was) and found another thread to attack. But because you're posturing yourself in a "lying in wait" position on this thread (to which you've already made your stance known) your motives are transparent!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Once again, I am not saying these are emphatically UFOs.
Why does this bother some of you?

Actually that is EXACTLY what you are saying.....look at your thread title. "Raw UFO Footage UFO's Hovering Over Water in Florida" It bothers me in particular because this is complete non-sense and your Flip-flopping on this is/isn't a UFO all over the thread lends even less credibility to what you want us to believe is in the video.. My major problem is that this video is just thrown up as a means to get some recognition for finding it on youtube without doing ANY research or any work yourself to try to figure out what it is. You provide NO explanation and no proof to anything except that you found this video on youtube.....if that was all that was required for belief and proof then I could counter argue that the world does not exist and we have all been annihilated long ago.....

By the way.....this just happened 20 minutes ago....did you feel it?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearEater
Well, I could side with there being UFO lights in the video, but will not please you to hear that I believe they are the 5 set flosting up to the right of the 2 very bright ones. I understand you want the 2 bright ones to be your UFO sighting, but they are not moving erraticly enough. They appear to be moving quite slowly, which leads me to say those are boats.

Also, a set of flashing lights do go between the bright pair (the ones you think are UFO) which IMO, is an airplane or jet.

I want to believe, too. But, this just isn't what you're fighting to have us believe.

I say fishing boats - a popular thing to do, since lights attract fish at night (cheat-fishing, I call it).

I am not fighting anything.

Just because I haven't thrown in the towel and cried "uncle" doesn't mean I'm fighting.

You've made me consider that these might be boats.
Fine.
I am.
I am also considering they might not be.

What is the BIG deal?

I am not screaming on the top of my lungs "LOOK PEOPLE. THESE ARE AUTHENTIC UFO'S AND NO ONE CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE"

I just posted a thread and have an opinion.
What the hell is so wrong about that?

I can't close a thread. And even if I could, I wouldn't.

Did these guys film boats in Gulf Breeze?
Maybe
Does that mean the case has been solved?
Hardly!

In fact, there is no solution. There's no forensics. We're giving opinions based on a video. That's all we're doing.
Good lord. This is what happens when a Mod casts their strong opinions. It's like the 100th Monkey Syndrome gone wild.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join