It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raw UFO Footage UFOs Hovering Over Water in Florida

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Human_Alien

But really Human... you bring a Gulf Breeze story into the picture as well ? Come on dude. Remember the model they found in Eds attic after he moved out?

home.comcast.net...

As far as the current one you brought... yah they are UFO's:

(U)nidentified (F)loating (O)bjects. Sometimes referred to as boats...fishing boats... night fishing...with lights.

But hey its all good. Now go get another. And you can do better than this right?

Not to get off topic but, why does that picture look like a pencil drawing?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by 4hero
Car head lights.. *Yawns*.

Really? I think you alone so far, stand alone in that theory! But hey?...who knows.

Sorry you statement di not make me feel bad for being alone, I gave my opinion on what it looked like at first glance. It's way more feasible than a bloody UFO! You seem to be the only one who thinks it's a UFO!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

What's so strange about the boats with lights on the water and the twinkling in the haze? Not sure I get this one?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Thanks HA, every film of a UFO may or may not turn out to be something 'otherworldly', but regardless it all adds to the research on the subject, even it it ultimately just aids identifying common or 'Earthly' objects, it's useful.

And no....that is clearly lights from a boat WAY out on the water....you can even see the reflection of the lights ON the water. If one goes out then someone on the boat simply turned a light off then back on.

I don't see anything that could remotely be described as 'clear'.

It's dark, there are lights from unidentified sources over water..in the dark.

Of course you can see the reflection of the lights in the water...did i mention it was dark, and over water? Lights tend to reflect on water..in the dark..whether a boat or an illuminated space scraft, or meteorite...moon, or flashlight was the source.

How does a light being reflected in the water at night preclude the source being a space craft?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

He's not the only one who thinks what he thinks...over 70% of the world thinks there is more to the 'bloody UFO' phenomena than is so fervently being rubbished at every opportunity.

And you might want to reconsider you sig line, as it's advice you seem to be ignoring.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wintchman11

I'm usually buying into most of the UFO videos but you can actually see the distance between the lights of the "craft" and the reflection of them in the water... Either the UFO is literally on the water's surface or it's a boat.

I'm leaning towards the latter.

Excellent way of making your opposing opinion known

Thanks for that extremely civil post.

I wish this could be the poster-post of not agreeing

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

I also deeply believe Billy Meiers. Again, that's my strong opinion.

this statement right there....
you've lost me man, you lost me

Sadly?....to each his own

Stick to the subject. Not the press covering said-subject.

What a travesty of mankind. Really. Most depend on what others say instead using their third eye intuitive.
Whatever.
See ya all on the flip side

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

What's so strange about the boats with lights on the water and the twinkling in the haze? Not sure I get this one?

Thanks for your insightful and humorous post.
We can now.....move this line along.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Originally posted by intrptr

But really Human... you bring a Gulf Breeze story into the picture as well ? Come on dude. Remember the model they found in Eds attic after he moved out?

home.comcast.net...

As far as the current one you brought... yah they are UFO's:

(U)nidentified (F)loating (O)bjects. Sometimes referred to as boats...fishing boats... night fishing...with lights.

But hey its all good. Now go get another. And you can do better than this right?

Not to get off topic but, why does that picture look like a pencil drawing?

(Buzzing in)

What is..........because that's all they've got?

(and that is right Human_Alien and it's still your turn)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Can I ask you a legitimate question?

If a person were produced who could attest to that being nothing more than boat lights, would you concede you were wrong? I mean, even going so far as procuring the owner of the actual vessel to clearly state to you the truth?

Or would you find some reason to continue doubting the proof, i.e. he's a paid shill, or a liar, or whatever?

I ask because in my personal opinion, your head is so far down the rabbit hole that you will NEVER accept a mundane explanation, regardless of whether it's correct or not.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I won't say anything about the video because to me it looks like Unidentified Lights... I just don't know. Could be anything.

However, what I will add to this thread is that I have a friend that lives in Florida and he's been posting fairly often on his Facebook page that he is seeing UFO's over the Gulf.

Peace

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
How are these not boats, I'm confused.

You can clearly see the reflection of the lights. The reflection is directly beneath, indicating that the light source is very close to the water. i.e. on the water. i.e. a boat.

You can believe whatever you want, but you are wrong.

Do you believe in alien UFO's? I'll even take it down a notch. Do you believe the people of Earth have crafts that might resemble some of the more common UFO-shapes? Like triangle?...and oval?

If so (and I would think you're saying 'yes') then...do you think they are devoid reflection capabilities? I mean, is their material matted and flat?

Here's one of Ed Walters photo

I don't want to get too off track but my point is, UFOs have been known to reflect light.
Point two: this is in the same area as the photo above.

Believe what you like but at least keep an open mind. I am not saying this is proof positive but I'm also not ruling out boat either. I just think it's more likely NOT boats than the likelihood that it is.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

Sorry,but you're not helping your case by using Ed Walters as an example.He's been proven to be a hoaxer.As for the video you posted I think it's just boats and nothing more.There's no proof it's in the sky.It clearly looks like it's in the water.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
the video looks like pong without the ball bouncing back and forth, and the gulf breeze photo is nothing more than a flashlight shining through that stupid home made hat..........your posts are beyond absurd.....

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

You can clearly see the reflection of the lights. The reflection is directly beneath, indicating that the light source is very close to the water. i.e. on the water. i.e. a boat.

Do you believe in alien UFO's? I'll even take it down a notch. Do you believe the people of Earth have crafts that might resemble some of the more common UFO-shapes? Like triangle?...and oval?

If so (and I would think you're saying 'yes') then...do you think they are devoid reflection capabilities? I mean, is their material matted and flat?

I don't want to get too off track but my point is, UFOs have been known to reflect light.

Believe what you like but at least keep an open mind. I am not saying this is proof positive but I'm also not ruling out boat either. I just think it's more likely NOT boats than the likelihood that it is.

Sorry,but you're not helping your case by using Ed Walters as an example.He's been proven to be a hoaxer.As for the video you posted I think it's just boats and nothing more.There's no proof it's in the sky.It clearly looks like it's in the water.

I was interested to find out so I searched out Ed Walters. From what I can see, it looks like a few people think he's a hoaxer but most people seem to agree that he's not. So I guess he's a hoaxer in your opinion?

I don't have any proof either way and I have no interest in the outcome of whether or not Ed Walters is or is not a hoaxer. The problem I have is when people say that when it was never proven to be true.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview

Originally posted by nightstalker78

I was interested to find out so I searched out Ed Walters. From what I can see, it looks like a few people think he's a hoaxer but most people seem to agree that he's not. So I guess he's a hoaxer in your opinion?

I don't have any proof either way and I have no interest in the outcome of whether or not Ed Walters is or is not a hoaxer. The problem I have is when people say that when it was never proven to be true.

www.ufocasebook.com... I believed Ed Walters' claims for a long time.Then I did my own research.Look at the his photos.I mean REALLY look at them.They are not genuine.I believe he may have seen something..but then he decided he wanted to make money off of it and kept the story going.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
UFO -- Unidentified Floating Objects

Now that boats and trains and automobiles can be labeled UFO's, I too see them every day. OK, not to be a total spoilsport, I'm glad people are looking for UFO's under every cloudbank, for when and if these things finally land and stick out their paws in friendship we have to have pics for them to autograph.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
So 4 flags and 5 pages and this gets front page on ATS? Must be a slow day ...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Anyone who says they're boats without a doubt is clearly a retard. Hahaha. Just joking. Seriously though... Where the hell are all the wakes formed by these so called boats in the water? Huh? The reflections don't show any! They seem to be hovering. It could be lights on a string tied between two boats but the lights CLEARLY AREN'T FORMING WAKES.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

It kind of looks like boats to me.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Havemoresense

I hear that.. am finding that ATS is starting to go down hill people going of topic and videos like this. crazy year up to now on here. il stick with it till 21th

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join