Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Raw UFO Footage UFOs Hovering Over Water in Florida

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I personally watched the video in question minus the sound so I was not influenced by the commentary. To me it looks like a truck coming down a hill and a person filming it thinking that the "lights" are in the sky.
edit on 4/12/2012 by Irish614 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Lol, no probs. I actually hate to burst your bubble, but Vessels anchored at night are obligated to be lit up pretty well actually, so other vessels that are coming into port, or sailing out of port to their next destination, can see them clearly.

I should have actually clarified a bit better about vessels running "dark". The reason they do this, is so their vision isn't impaired in the darkness, and their vision is better equipped to see smaller vessels so they don't have collisions.

I'll also clarify that they still have the glow from the Radar screens and other computers on the bridge, but most of them have night settings, so again, their vision isn't affected as much as it would be if the lights were on. Some of these vessels can get up to 400 metres long, and 60 odd metres wide. Just look at the Emma Maersk, the biggest Container Ship in the world, at present time. 397 metres length, 56 metre beam (width), and a 15.5 draught (how low it is under the waterline). It takes a LONG time to turn something this big, and takes a long distance to pull her up from Full Ahead.

As I said in my first post though, I still think it's a Fishing Trawler. These things are lit up like Christmas tree's, even when sailing and trawling. But that doesn't mean it could be something else. I'm just going off what I have seen before. You see some pretty odd things being around shipping for literally your whole life.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

"Please show me the motor. If not, the anchor. If not that then the bow. Show me a fishing pole. Show me a deck chair. Show me the stern. Show me a life preserver. Show me ANYTHING that will convince ME that these are boats.

In fact, show me the water!!!"

You just proved it yourself that this video is poor quality and could be anything because you can not make out any detail.
Your firing away at everyone that thinks it's a boat and tell them to prove it, show us one detail that proves that this is an object hovering over the water,as you said yourself, you can't see the water so how are you going to prove it was something unidentified hovering over the water.
If you were the one that took the video you could have an argument,(still not proof) but when it's from a third party, come on !, that could be anything, including a planned hoax.
If you weren't so confrontational, and open to the idea that it could something terrestrial, I think you would of had more positive responses to the video. Save yourself some grief and title your post accordingly
"possibly a ufo hovering over the water in gulf breeze? " you would actually have people giving positive input and won't be bashing your post.
edit on 12-4-2012 by zigoapex because: add quote
edit on 12-4-2012 by zigoapex because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join