It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raw UFO Footage UFOs Hovering Over Water in Florida

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

DISCUSS THE VIDEO - THATS IT !!!!

You will be post banned.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
[snip]

I totally understand why some of you say it's a boat. I get it. I further understand this is Florida. Land of boating. I get that too.
But what you MAY (and I use that word strongly yet lightly) be honing in on is what LOOKS to be reflection.

Let me give you guys a refresher course. Not all UFOs are saucer shape. There have been reports on hundreds upon hundreds of different shaped UFOs throughout the world and throughout, time.

Given the mere fact that we live in a Universe with at least a quadrillion galaxies it would be foolish to think there are only a few set 'designs'.

But here's just one random page of different UFOs and if you didn't know better, you would say these TOO look like they're above water. Or "ON" the water as some of you conclude

www.uforth.com...

And just because it's night time (giving us less of a vantage point to know it's TRUE shape and identity) doesn't give the 'boat' side any more credence.

It's okay to think they're boats. In fact, it's okay to believe they're boats. But I implore you to keep your minds door open.

edit on 11-4-2012 by elevatedone because: removed unecessary comment.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
No offense but it does seem to be some type of boat. It doesnt even move. It just seems to be drifting in the water.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Car head lights.. *Yawns*.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This video and most any video that is JUST unidentified lights that are NOT doing anything typically UFOy is entirely unacceptable.

Is this really what people are using as 'evidence' that some alien civilization is visiting us?

Standards really need to be set higher than cluttering up space with nonsense like this.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

This video and most any video that is JUST unidentified lights that are NOT doing anything typically UFOy is entirely unacceptable.

Is this really what people are using as 'evidence' that some alien civilization is visiting us?

Standards really need to be set higher than cluttering up space with nonsense like this.

I think the majority of people feel most of these UFOs are government vehicles anyway.

And no. This is not the standard for evidence. This is just a video. Grant it, the owner used some pretty luring words in his title but....it is what it is.

But see, I made a thread about lights I am seeing almost nightly and if I did the recommended request of 'filming it' for ATS..... I'll fall under the same exact scrutiny as this.

People (I hope) film these events for themselves or to show their family and friends. YouTube just happens to be a venue that's available to share to the public.
I guarantee you, I would never film something unidentified and put it through the abuse of a public hosting site that allows you to leave comments.

I am like the law (or what SHOULD be the law)...everyone is innocent until proven otherwise.
There is no reason for me to think this guy is knowingly filming a boat or two.

Because once again, if I could (which I can't) film my UFO lights....and know Chinese lanterns and satellites will be the consensuses even THOUGH..I know differently.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dextraphite
No offense but it does seem to be some type of boat. It doesnt even move. It just seems to be drifting in the water.

No offense taken. You stated your opinion. I encourage that. I just hate the hatred that some feel a need to share on these threads.
Thanks for sharing

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero
Car head lights.. *Yawns*.

Really? I think you alone so far, stand alone in that theory! But hey?...who knows.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Druscilla

I think the majority of people feel most of these UFOs are government vehicles anyway.

And no. This is not the standard for evidence. This is just a video. Grant it, the owner used some pretty luring words in his title but....it is what it is.

But see, I made a thread about lights I am seeing almost nightly and if I did the recommended request of 'filming it' for ATS..... I'll fall under the same exact scrutiny as this.

People (I hope) film these events for themselves or to show their family and friends. YouTube just happens to be a venue that's available to share to the public.
I guarantee you, I would never film something unidentified and put it through the abuse of a public hosting site that allows you to leave comments.

I am like the law (or what SHOULD be the law)...everyone is innocent until proven otherwise.
There is no reason for me to think this guy is knowingly filming a boat or two.

Because once again, if I could (which I can't) film my UFO lights....and know Chinese lanterns and satellites will be the consensuses even THOUGH..I know differently.

Respectfully, if you're seeing unidentified ambiguous lights, and you're seeing them nightly, and you think them a wee bit dodgey and possibly UFOy, then, by all means, especailly if you're seeing them nightly DO something about it, take a hike over land, a boat ride, bicycle, a car ride, horse, camel, canoe, or lawn chair with balloons strapped to it over to whatever area these dodgey bits of questionable lights are occurring and find out exactly what they are.
Add in some video and you're in the business of denying ignorance whatever they turn out to be.
If, like this video, it turns out it's a boat, you can show, hey, yup, it was a boat.
If it turns out to be something else, then whatever that something else is, then, you've got close capture video as oppose to a couple of bubbas sitting around saying "what is it? uh, I dunno?" instead of actually making an effort to close distance, get closer and find out what it is.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It even looked like car lights until the water was revealed to show it is in the water. And it is not an aicraft, it is anything but a craft. It's a boat or someone dropped something lit in the water, no orbs, no saucer, nothing. If you can't distinguish this. then you shouldn't watch the sky, who knows, Venus and Jupiter may look UFO to you, or Mars and Regulus, or Saturn and Spica, yet alone other stars..

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Ahoy, H.A....A star and a flag fer yee, matey.
It could be something other than a boat. Gulf Breeze certainly has been a ufo hot spot.
The jury is still out on Ed Walters, from what I've seen over the years.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
that's clearly a ufo - unidentified floating lights.

edit on 11-4-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Totally. Are you attempting to redefine the F in UFO to mean floating? Soon, it we be made clear to you by a MOD just what you're doing wrong. But don't worry, I never know what I'm doing wrong either.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
i looked at the video and i'm sorry to say this but it looks like a boat.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I'm usually buying into most of the UFO videos but you can actually see the distance between the lights of the "craft" and the reflection of them in the water... Either the UFO is literally on the water's surface or it's a boat.

I'm leaning towards the latter.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I also deeply believe Billy Meiers. Again, that's my strong opinion.

this statement right there....
you've lost me man, you lost me

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by gortex
Hovering Over Water ? , I see no evidence that they are hovering , I would say its more likely that they are floating in the water , boats with lights reflected in the water .

At least you're being open. You use words like "likely"

It could be in the water. I don't think it is.

Gulf Breeze is a huge hot spot. See Ed Walters.

I know to every single person and/or event...there is negative press. Not here to defend anyone or anything. All I know is I've personally seen objects hover over the the ocean in the daylight before.

I am also seeing star-sized objects crossing the night skies lately.

I have also seen a red/orange triangular UFO last week.

So, boats?
Yeah.
Could be. I doubt it though.
Besides, one mistaken UFO doesn't negate the thousands of other eye-witnessed UFO's being seen around the world.
So at the end of the day, unidentified objects are triumphing over identified objects in the year 2012.

Well, I can clearly see the horizon on the water and the way light converges to a point of perspective from the reflection on the water. Even some rippling effect going on. I'm with boat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join