It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raw UFO Footage UFOs Hovering Over Water in Florida

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
The problem with this video is that its unclear and the camera is either deliberately or not being used to make the object seem to move by zooming in on them ever so slightly, this makes the lights appear to move further apart when in fact they are still.

The last time I saw some thread like this it was decided it was car's on the other side of a lake moving around.

I'd go the same for this one as every so often just above the lights and either side you see a little flash of light which for me looks like a cell phone being held up to the ear.

I agree it's not the clearest. And for all I know it might just be boats. I really don't know. But just because my opinion is in the minority doesn't make me wrong. I am simply saying I don't know (this rant isn't directed at you
)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Actually that is EXACTLY what you are saying.....look at your thread title. "Raw UFO Footage UFO's Hovering Over Water in Florida"

That is not my title.

I am not about to re-do a title due to the sensitivity of the topic or other people's opinions.

Hey, I think Caddy Shack should've been called Goofy Gopher but...I didn't attack Hollywood for misleading me.

What the HELL is wrong with you?
Go away already.

This is YOUR thread correct? Which means it is YOUR title stating clearly that these are UFO's over the water in Florida. Because you chose to title it exactly as the YouTube video you regurgitated shows that this is EXACTLY what you think. If you didn't put the title on this thread then did aliens modify it after you posted?

If this was up in the air and you didn't know what they were then perhaps a title more along the lines of "Strange light on the water in FL" would have been a bit more appropriate? Again...it just points to the fact that all you are doing is searching YouTube and regurgitating OTHER people's posts/videos without even giving an ounce of thought to the content yourself...no research, no proof, and no facts.....like I said before....I could go on YouTube and search UFO and re-post every video I find. If I pose no opinion on the matter and give no indication of what I did to try to understand or research what I posted I would expect everyone to treat me the same way.
edit on 4/11/12 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Ya I'm not convinced they're boats either (shrimp boats anyways). I live in sw fl, and see a lot of strange stuff. I've seen shrimp boats (father-in-law owns one) and the movement of these vessels do not coincide with how shrimp boats operate. SB's drag a net. Staying in one spot does them no good, neither does going in circles. They also go out in two's and share a net, which means they stay parallel etc.. IMHO not trawlers.
411 on shrimp boats

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

But really Human... you bring a Gulf Breeze story into the picture as well ? Come on dude. Remember the model they found in Eds attic after he moved out?

home.comcast.net...

As far as the current one you brought... yah they are UFO's:

(U)nidentified (F)loating (O)bjects. Sometimes referred to as boats...fishing boats... night fishing...with lights.

But hey its all good. Now go get another. And you can do better than this right?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I was doing a search on YouTube trying to see if anyone else filmed what I've been seeing the past 2 weeks in Florida. Why do I have to explain, validate and defend myself?

I always use the original title. You're obviously not familiar with my style. I also ALWAYS give my opinion. To which, in this particular thread, I never said they were 100% UFOs. I stay---- neutral.

I can see by your threads/posts and especially your introduction thread, why you're like this. Sorry you're the way you are.

But I tell you what, this is not a very nice way to treat other members who have done NOTHING to you but start a thread that didn't suit YOUR persona. You're extremely vicious and mean-spirited and don't think that doesn't matter at the end.
Your arrogance and persistence is more annoying than I can ever be in all my worse days combined.

If you ever want to apologize, you know where to find me

edit on 11-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

But really Human... you bring a Gulf Breeze story into the picture as well ? Come on dude. Remember the model they found in Eds attic after he moved out?

home.comcast.net...

As far as the current one you brought... yah they are UFO's:

(U)nidentified (F)loating (O)bjects. Sometimes referred to as boats...fishing boats... night fishing...with lights.

But hey its all good. Now go get another. And you can do better than this right?

I brought up Walters because of the location and the reflectiveness under the UFOs.
I happen to believe Ed Walters. The model was planted. MUFON screwed up. That's my strong opinion.

I also deeply believe Billy Meiers. Again, that's my strong opinion.

To every person walking this planet, there's an opposing opinion.
So...that's all this is. Yours and mine. Not right or wrong.

There is not one single thing in this entire Universe that everyone will agrees on. Not even the damn weather. So is it any wonder there are dueling opinions about everyone...especially when it comes to this?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr0pthr3

Ya I'm not convinced they're boats either (shrimp boats anyways). I live in sw fl, and see a lot of strange stuff. I've seen shrimp boats (father-in-law owns one) and the movement of these vessels do not coincide with how shrimp boats operate. SB's drag a net. Staying in one spot does them no good, neither does going in circles. They also go out in two's and share a net, which means they stay parallel etc.. IMHO not trawlers.
411 on shrimp boats

I've noticed how polite this side seems to be compared to the vicious and venomous attacks by the naysayers. Why is that?

dr0pthr3 politely states s/he doesn't believe.
Simple. Courtesy. Concise.
dr0pthr3 says nothing about seeking non-professional help or how ridiculous others are for not agreeing.

It's amazing.

Thanks for your kind words and making them hopefully.... reflect upon their unwarranted behaviors.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I was doing a search on YouTube trying to see if anyone else filmed what I've been seeing the past 2 weeks in Florida. Why do I have to explain, validate and defend myself?

I always use the original title. You're obviously not familiar with my style. I also ALWAYS give my opinion. To which, in this particular thread, I never said they were 100% UFOs. I stay---- neutral.

I can see by your threads/posts and especially your introduction thread, why you're like this. Sorry you're the way you are.

But I tell you what, this is not a very nice way to treat other members who have done NOTHING to you but start a thread that didn't suit YOUR persona. You're extremely vicious and mean-spirited and don't think that doesn't matter at the end.
Your arrogance and persistence is more annoying than I can ever be in all my worse days combined.

If you ever want to apologize, you know where to find me

edit on 11-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

Don't hold your breath for the apology. I get extremely annoyed when someone posts blabber without a single thought of their own or even trying to figure the subject out. You say you were trying to research what you have seen the last 2 weeks. The only posts you have made about what you have been seeing in the last 2 weeks have been you sitting in your yard for 10-40 min at a time looking at the sky and seeing lights move. Please explain how that in ANY way relates to this thread at all. These are lights on the water, not in the sky, and do not behave anything like the lights you describe as seeing in the sky.

And again, you are basing your argument on a video that ANYONE could have put on the net with a title like that just to get some hits. You do understand that people are paid on YouTube that garner a lot of views? There are many that do this for the money that YouTube and other advertisers pay them because of the traffic they draw to their site.

I won't claim arrogance but will happily claim persistence. Without persistence nothing would get done in this world.....I am not one to idly sit by while I let others tell me what to do or see. Again...your thread title, your thread, your responsibility to prove what you posted. Like I posted a few posts back...because there is a video of the world exploding, does that mean the world exploded? Can you prove it didn't because I could use your argument and say that because of what I feel and have seen I KNOW it exploded (just a point, I don't really think the world exploded).

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

For you to sit on my thread for over an hour and try to garner stars while you scold me... is very disturbing to see,

You permeate and exude nothing but negativity and ugliness.
This will be my last acknowledgment to you. Get well and feel better soon

To others:
This has nothing to do with my 2-week UFO sightings. Just happens to be in the same state.
Nothing more. Nothing less.

But to segue into this a bit more on a personal level, I have absolutely positively seen (twice) these round objects hovering out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, in the daylight.
I pointed it out to many people on the beach and every one saw it and no one could make sense of it.

So in summation, UFOs hovering over bodies of waters happen all the time. In fact, they even submerge themselves hence USOs.

Can boats, once in a while be mistaken for UFOs? Of course they can.
But NOT...I repeat, NOT in the daytime

So once you personally have had this experience it becomes a dubious tasks not to be too dismissive. Especially on a video.

Now let's all wave buh-bye to the threads' bully above

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Actually I was stating that objects in the video were NOT shrimp boats (IMHO), as others jumped out and said. I provided the link so members could see that the lights in the video do not behave like trawlers. You're right though. Members should post with respect. I'm on the fence with this one. Thanks for the thread, and I look forward to future ones.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

For you to sit on my thread for over an hour and try to garner stars while you scold me... is very disturbing to see,

You permeate and exude nothing but negativity and ugliness.
This will be my last acknowledgment to you. Get well and feel better soon

Now let's all wave buh-bye to the threads' bully above

Garnering stars? You think that is why I am posting on this thread? My opinions that I have posted are on your thread topic and the fact that you mislead people. You have flip-flopped all over this thread saying it IS aliens by your thread title then saying it might be boats but probably isn't, back to saying it HAS to be something other than boats because you just "know" it. The fact that I have gotten a lot of stars on this thread should show that people actually believe what I am saying, not because I am persistent.

And while, on this thread, I may permeate and exude nothing but negativity and ugliness, it is far better than to permeate lies, untruths, inconsistencies and ignorance based on non-factual videos without research or any evidence to back it up.

You say you are trying to show what you have been seeing for the last 2 weeks then in another post you say that this video isn't what you have been seeing for the last two weeks....which is it?

Flip-flop away....and please continue to regurgitate these amazing videos of UFO's.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

So the average person (who VOTES for a president) doesn't know the difference between water and sky?
Is that what you're suggesting?

This is Florida we're talking about ... The average person couldn't figure out how to CAST a vote down there not so long ago ....

Boats ...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well, back to the investigations about this case now...

I have found another Youtube link that says: "Enhanced Enlarged Raw UFO Footage of Strange UFOs Over Water":

At the very first we can see that it was filmed by "Mike Hawkins"...
Googling its name leads me to a bunch of videos made by him in Florida and a DVD to sell "Mike Hawkins UFO adventures amongst many other bogus things:

Sells bogus UFO photos and videos, has faked many UFO photos and videos using jet and helicopter models as well as Star Wars toys. Sells anything and everything he can on his website from phony UFOs to boxing and mail order brides. You can also see UFO videos...for $29.95 a pop. One look at Hawkins' website and you'll know just exactly how credible this bunk UFO phtographer really is. SEE: Mike Hawkins exposed

See the ATS thread here

Also, check this out:

The first time I heard the name Mike Hawkins was when I was on UFOAZ talks with Ted Loman, Peggy Kane, and Jim Nichols. Ted was showing a montage of UFO material sent to him and during one of the segments
some pictures and videos from Mike Hawkins were among them.

As the segment with Mike Hawkins material was about to be aired Ted Loman says "The next part of the video footage that we have came to us thru a gentleman that was here on the show about a year ago. Mr Ferris. He had done some work along with Jose Escamilia and the taping out there at Roswell. The rods and different things. So he gave me part of this videotape. I don't know about what you're going to see is actual or its been hoaxed! We've haven't had a chance to check it out. I'm going give some of this footage so you can put it
into the computer and find out whether or not if its transposed."

A quick montage of video and still images played while we talked over the footage. A majority of the stuff was simply hard to believe.

Read the whole paper here on Yahoo! groups

Its main website: ufovideo.net

All of this raise red flags IMO and he should be considered as many others, like SeeingUFOPa, John Lenar Wilson, Jose Escamilla, etc etc....
edit on 11-4-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Afraid it looks like boats in the distance. I spent enough time in the navy, out to sea, and on deck at night, and would see exactly what that video shows many, many times.

If the lights were to suddenly jump up way into the sky, or any other very erratic movement, then I would agree it was something unusual. But with the movement they have, and their placements on the horizon: Boats.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
Afraid it looks like boats in the distance. I spent enough time in the navy, out to sea, and on deck at night, and would see exactly what that video shows many, many times.

If the lights were to suddenly jump up way into the sky, or any other very erratic movement, then I would agree it was something unusual. But with the movement they have, and their placements on the horizon: Boats.

That seems to be the consensuses!
Thanks

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

You may be right.

I personally don't get persuaded by popular vote.

I also know (not saying that this is the case here but) there are HUGE dis-information committees whose sole purpose is to discredit the messenger especially when it comes to UFOlogy!

And while we rely solely on public opinion usually through media venues, sometimes the wrong message gets the majority acceptance.

I am saying this based on personal experience with people I know in this field and I know some fairly high profile people.

I've been interested in this realm for over two decades now and although I admit it's getting easier to get fooled (of course we didn't have CGI-hoaxes on YouTube in the 90's) I also KNOW...to keep an open mind.

But apparently people WANT me to take a position. Usually on their side and if I sway over to the other side, I get cyberly pummeled. So being neutral isn't even accepted anymore. What does that tell us?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven

So the average person (who VOTES for a president) doesn't know the difference between water and sky?
Is that what you're suggesting?

This is Florida we're talking about ... The average person couldn't figure out how to CAST a vote down there not so long ago ....

Boats ...

Good one

I affectionately call them Floridiots but that doesn't mean we don't have a lot of unexplained activity down here.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr0pthr3

Actually I was stating that objects in the video were NOT shrimp boats (IMHO), as others jumped out and said. I provided the link so members could see that the lights in the video do not behave like trawlers. You're right though. Members should post with respect. I'm on the fence with this one. Thanks for the thread, and I look forward to future ones.

Thanks again. I knew what you were inferring

But keeping an open mind is considered foolish and a loss of credibility by some. It's like the ol' "You're either with us or you're a terrorist' mentality.

These negative vermin wouldn't and can't dissuaded me from posting future threads.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

reply to post by elevenaugust

You may be right.

I personally don't get persuaded by popular vote.

I also know (not saying that this is the case here but) there are HUGE dis-information committees whose sole purpose is to discredit the messenger especially when it comes to UFOlogy!

And while we rely solely on public opinion usually through media venues, sometimes the wrong message gets the majority acceptance.

I am saying this based on personal experience with people I know in this field and I know some fairly high profile people.

I've been interested in this realm for over two decades now and although I admit it's getting easier to get fooled (of course we didn't have CGI-hoaxes on YouTube in the 90's) I also KNOW...to keep an open mind.

But apparently people WANT me to take a position. Usually on their side and if I sway over to the other side, I get cyberly pummeled. So being neutral isn't even accepted anymore. What does that tell us?

Thanks

Please list and source the dis-information committees you have first hand knowledge of that are focused on UFOlogy. And if you would please describe your first hand knowledge of and interaction with said high profile people....not stating anyone's name of course as that would put them in danger. I simply like facts that can be verified through evidence. If you can produce that then I am more inclined to listen and believe your story and less inclined to be persistent in asking for these things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join