It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raw UFO Footage UFOs Hovering Over Water in Florida

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
In an attempt to try to find anyone who captured what I've been seeing down here in the last few days....I came across this.

But...I got to chuckle because I'm not sure if I am happy more and more people are filming these objects or....how complacent the average person has gotten.

I mean, one of these objects clearly 'disappears' @ 1:56 then reappears a second later and the guy filming sounds like he's watching some carnival act.
Don't get me wrong, I am not making fun of him but when did we get so nonchalant about strange objects in the sky?

He's gone on to consider this might be military.
That's fine to exhaust all possibilities but I have more of a problem thinking this is military than I do alien. If it's us then, what the hell are we doing out in the middle of the ocean in the middle of the night, hovering objects??

This film is difficult to discern what they're seeing but by the intonation in their voices, I feel this is authentic but unknown.

+36 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Your threads are getting more and more annoying because you start a new one EVERY SINGLE TIME you have a thought in your head. Why can't you keep all your Florida UFO Threads on ONE THREAD?

And no....that is clearly lights from a boat WAY out on the water....you can even see the reflection of the lights ON the water. If one goes out then someone on the boat simply turned a light off then back on.

Come on.....really? Do you have to post a new thread EVERY time you find a video?

And please....HOVERING? Show me a still shot of any single frame in this video that has a reference point to show that ANY lights in the video are hovering.

Sorry....I may be having a "woke up on the wrong side" day, but you need to get a hobby to place your interests somewhere they may be useful or better applied because the videos and stories you come up with are easily discredited as anything unusual.
edit on 4/11/12 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

So obvious it's a boat. That's the problem with 80% of ATS, you post non-sense, and actually think it's real.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Your threads are getting more and more annoying because you start a new one EVERY SINGLE TIME you have a thought in your head. Why can't you keep all your Florida UFO Threads on ONE THREAD?

And no....that is clearly lights from a boat WAY out on the water....you can even see the reflection of the lights ON the water. If one goes out then someone on the boat simply turned a light off then back on.

Come on.....really? Do you have to post a new thread EVERY time you find a video?

Come on....really? Two threads constitutes 'annoying'?
Stop following them then

Simple. You'll hardly be missed.

I love ignorant people who convince themselves what they're supposed to be seeing then spin it into conviction!

I can tell you this much buddy, I ain't seeing 'boats' in my skies here in south Florida so your weak theory holds very little weight.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hovering Over Water ? , I see no evidence that they are hovering , I would say its more likely that they are floating in the water , boats with lights reflected in the water .

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Don't be so cruel and call him annoying there are people genuinely interested in his threads and really want to be notified, and this way he makes sure they will not pass it up as another comment.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havemoresense

So obvious it's a boat. That's the problem with 80% of ATS, you post non-sense, and actually think it's real.

So the average person (who VOTES for a president) doesn't know the difference between water and sky?
Is that what you're suggesting?
That argument has gone back to the Victorian paintings and is getting rather old now.

People who live in Florida usually have a pretty good idea where the ocean ends and the sky begins.

You are obviously wanting to believe what you want.

I've seen round objects (twice) hovering over the ocean in the daylight so this is not only a possibility it is a fact. Get over yourself and embrace the alternative.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FenderWolf
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Don't be so cruel and call him annoying there are people genuinely interested in his threads and really want to be notified, and this way he makes sure they will not pass it up as another comment.

Thank you

Some people love playing hall monitor in an attempt to discredit a thread.

Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Seriously, I'm with the first reply. I thought I would entertain your thread and when I start the video I see lights from a boat on water. You are either a borderline troll filling the site with pointless threads intentionally or you are seriously brainwashed by your own beliefs.

This could have gone into your other thread and by the way.. I ignored that because my opinion is that either you are hallucinating, seeing satellites or making it up. Sorry if I offend but this is an open forum and this is my opinion.

ETA - by the way, It isn't personal against you it's against your use of the site. I see you acknowledge your annoying ways by the caption in your avatar.
edit on 11-4-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Hovering Over Water ? , I see no evidence that they are hovering , I would say its more likely that they are floating in the water , boats with lights reflected in the water .

At least you're being open. You use words like "likely"

It could be in the water. I don't think it is.

Gulf Breeze is a huge hot spot. See Ed Walters.

I know to every single person and/or event...there is negative press. Not here to defend anyone or anything. All I know is I've personally seen objects hover over the the ocean in the daylight before.

I am also seeing star-sized objects crossing the night skies lately.

I have also seen a red/orange triangular UFO last week.

So, boats?
Yeah.
Could be. I doubt it though.
Besides, one mistaken UFO doesn't negate the thousands of other eye-witnessed UFO's being seen around the world.
So at the end of the day, unidentified objects are triumphing over identified objects in the year 2012.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I think i saw the alien cast a fishing line into the water about half way in .. he must be hungry

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
Seriously, I'm with the first reply. I thought I would entertain your thread and when I start the video I see lights from a boat on water. You are either a borderline troll filling the site with pointless threads intentionally or you are seriously brainwashed by your own beliefs.

This could have gone into your other thread and by the way.. I ignored that because my opinion is that either you are hallucinating, seeing satellites or making it up. Sorry if I offend but this is an open forum and this is my opinion.

ETA - by the way, It isn't personal against you it's against your use of the site. I see you acknowledge your annoying ways by the caption in your avatar.
edit on 11-4-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

Sorry you feel this way.

I just don't see boats.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Dublicate

edit on 11-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
To all the boat seers, prove it!
Show me the boats?

Not an image that vaguely looks like a boat because it's near the water but..show me the motor. Or sail. Or anchor. Or bow. Or stern.

Go ahead.
I'll wait.

Yeah. Didn't think so.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Honestly, I see no "ufo" ...
I see only ULs - unidentified lights.

there is nothing that says these are FLYING nor in the sky....

i truly think this subject of UFOs is extremely out of control.....im truly taken back with it all...

ETA...

for an object to even be remotely considered a UFO - IT MUST BE - shown to be FLYING.
so until somone can show us this light source is FLYING in the skies............this is NOT a UFO!!!! it is ONLY a UL. thats it.

*sigh*
edit on April 11th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The problem for the video in my eyes is there are lights in the background that appear to be higher that the supposed hovering lights , making me believe the lights are on the waters surface ,or just above it on a boat , I see after looking around the web that night fishing is popular in Floria , my guess would be they are night fishing boats .

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Honestly, I see no "ufo" ...
I see only ULs - unidentified lights.

there is nothing that says these are FLYING nor in the sky....

i truly think this subject of UFOs is extremely out of control.....im truly taken back with it all...

edit on April 11th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

You know GEL, you go outdoors and see a triangle UFO fly over your house then....dozens of 'lights' move about high up in the atmosphere ....and try to act like business-as-usual!

I'm surprised you're saying this as a mod on a conspiracy forum! Would you rather us exchange car tips and recipes instead?

Perhaps it's not the people who are out of control rather.....the obvious increase in activity!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I am really intrigued to know what you have been seeing . Im guessing that you know about satellite flaring (not sure thats the right term) , but even some of the more famous UFO sighting and hot spots that charge people to visit then take advantage of the fact that certain satellites will momentarily catch the sun and get very bright for a few moments.

However when you say that they move in zig zag patterns sometimes , and are visible without night vision, I would like to see more.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Human_Alien

The problem for the video in my eyes is there are lights in the background that appear to be higher that the supposed hovering lights , making me believe the lights are on the waters surface ,or just above it on a boat , I see after looking around the web that night fishing is popular in Floria , my guess would be they are night fishing boats .

Again Gortex, it could be. But that also leaves the option of: it might not be too.

That's all I'm saying.

But I appreciate your civil manner because I know we don't always see eye to eye

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
To all the boat seers, prove it!
Show me the boats?

Not an image that vaguely looks like a boat because it's near the water but..show me the motor. Or sail. Or anchor. Or bow. Or stern.

Go ahead.
I'll wait.

Yeah. Didn't think so.

You made this thread....burden of proof is not on the posters afterwards, it is on you. I will ask again as I did in my first post....show me ANYTHING in this video that has a reference point to the lights hovering. And to your own argument....show me a UFO?

Didn't think so....

They are boat lights....you live there....go out one night and look at the water and you will see them too...shocking I know.

Your continued posting of absolutely nothing as far as proof of anything you claim to see and basing it ALL on YouTube videos with dramatic titles is what I find to be the most annoying perpetuation of ignorance I can think of. I don't follow your crazed threads on whatever thought crosses your mind on an hourly basis....I am forced to see them because they show up on the board all the time cluttering the real researchers that actually have something to say based on research they themselves have done....not re-posting obvious hoaxes and spewing ignorant theories and thoughts all over the screen.
edit on 4/11/12 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join