It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shuttle astronauts taken aback by odd sighting in space (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Those pesky lanterns are getting technologically superior with each passing day

I wonder if this too is what I've been seeing the past two weeks that look like satellites darting around in the sky? Also, have you noticed how many UFO related stories are hitting mainstream lately? I don't watch/have television but on Yahoo homepage alone, this is the second UFO story in 2 days.
I have a feeling something abnormally unusual is happening.

​If you're looking for proof of extraterrestrial life -- or just like a good government cover-up conspiracy -- you'll want to check out this video of the space shuttle Atlantis' final mission. The video shows three reflective bodies outside the shuttle -- which intrigued astronauts enough to discuss it with NASA's Mission Control. "Doesn't look like anything I've ever seen on the outside of the shuttle, that's for sure," one says. Is it "space junk" or suggestion of an alien life form? Check them out for yourself -- they first show up at 4:50 in the video.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Forgot the link:
now.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The live video seems to display a computerized 'blue-screen' at minute-mark 5:00 as soon as these objects show up. Can anyone catch what it says? Then can someone tell me, why?

Whose in charge of the camera filming?
Where is their prospective that they were able to see these objects first?...then pan over to them? Is NASA controlling the camera? If so, how did they see what was above from their vantage point down in Texas?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
this is the flashing frame at the 5:00 mark.

Its not clear where this frame was inserted, prior to or after the release of the video

screengrab
edit on 11-4-2012 by Coppertone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Embedded video

I think the "computer blue" is actually either the earth or part of the atmosphere. The screen grab from the poster above me certainly looks interesting though.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

AMAZING video. I'll need to inspect is much closer later, I'm a bit busy at the moment. But what idiot made this video, they could have made the explanation cuts longer than a millisecond.

edit: btw, the good stuff starts about half way through for those who don't have time to waste.
edit on 11-4-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Unfortunately whomever posted the original video doctored it up to make their point and ruined the authenticity of it by doing so. There are (that I could find) three single frame messages they placed into the video prior to posting. I wish these people would just place the unedited video up so we can make our own decisions....cool video though.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
For some reason this very old vid is going viral again.

It has been discussed at lengthhere. I also just closed anothere thread on this...

Originally posted by boncho
Currently being rehashed all over the interwebs, posted originally here on ATS:

And

And a bunch more...
edit on 11-4-2012 by boncho because: Posted wrong link.

My original posts to ATS with lots of other videos to watch....

NASA Ufos and Ufo Triangle Formations, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My original post to the site with the links about this event.

My UFO Videos You Want To See, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to those discussions. Thanks

top topics

join