It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Is Massing Troops On Iran's Northern Border And Waiting For A Western Attack Read more: h

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat
post removed by staff

Is Russia really the 2nd Military Firepower in the world? I think Russia would need to include the former Soviet Union to rank 2nd, but if we are going to do that, shouldn't Israel be able to include the NATO? It is silly to think that a war between Russia and Israel would not include allies, but I do believe that Russia would be biting off more than it could chew. Most likely, Russia believes that China is the game changer, but China may have learned more from Russia's mistakes in WWII than Russia did.
edit on 10-4-2012 by onthedownlow because: Talking while I typed, ooops

edit on Tue Apr 10 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
How many troops again?

Until I hear that they actually moving to ally themselves with Iran this is just another saber rattling tactic.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by onthedownlow
Is Russia really the 2nd Military Firepower in the world? I think Russia would need to include the former Soviet Union to rank 2nd, but if we are going to do that, shouldn't Israel be able to include the NATO? It is silly to think that a war between Russia and Israel would not include allies, but I do believe that Russia would be biting off more than it could chew. Most likely, Russia believes that China is the game changer, but China may have learned more from Russia's mistakes in WWII than Russia did.
edit on 10-4-2012 by onthedownlow because: Talking while I typed, ooops

I will post the link again. Btw, it takes more than active members into consideration, if that were the case it would be China at No 1.

Russia Military Strength
edit on Tue Apr 10 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by onthedownlow

shouldn't Israel be able to include the NATO?

since when has Israel been a member of NATO ?

source www.nato.int...

North Atlantic Treaty which was signed on 4 April 1949. The organization constitutes a system of collective defence whereby its member states agree to mutual defense in response to an attack by any external party.

now correct me if i'm wrong ..Nato has 28 members ..ive heard Israel have been trying to become the 29th member .. NATO was set up to defend Europe/america from fascism and the old soviet union

source... www.project-syndicate.org...
Israel getting membership would open a whole can of worms ...the UN should be the main player not NATO..

scary times we live in

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by onthedownlow
Is Russia really the 2nd Military Firepower in the world?

Yes, no doubt about it. Im thinking number of active servicemen, how much they could draft in case of fullblown war and expenditure.

It is silly to think that a war between Russia and Israel would not include allies,

Its not silly, its retarded, but thats the way this shill I answered to pictured it. Read his posts.

but I do believe that Russia would be biting off more than it could chew. Most likely, Russia believes that China is the game changer, but China may have learned more from Russia's mistakes in WWII than Russia did.

I wouldnt say Russia will move first. They dont have to, and waiting plays on their behalf. All they need is good cause so the nation will go after their singing/dancing/polarbearsaving/MiGpiloting/judofighting/diving leader Super Wlad. They are bit hungry to see him in real action.

China already is 3rd world superpower. The usual balance of two major players is off. And who said anything about Chinese and Russians going together, do you guys know just how much they dislike each other? Anyone here ever heard about Sino-Soviet border conflict?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

Also not only that, China would never agree to Israels demands and would side with Russia because China + Russia + Iran is mutual benefit for all parties. Israel would be cooked and vaporized.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Isn't the problem the Zionists are in control of governments? They are elected, or pay for the elected officials to execute the plans. It might help a little to bomb Israel, but the real problem lies with Zionists in positions of power making decisions for the governments.

It might be a good idea to call a Bilderburg Meeting in Israel, then during the meeting, Russia could launch a few bombs over there for the main course. That might take out 5% of the key trouble makers.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jim3981

It might be a good idea to call a Bilderburg Meeting in Israel, then during the meeting, Russia could launch a few bombs over there for the main course. That might take out 5% of the key trouble makers.

5%?
I think youre being generous. At least add a 0 to that number!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jim3981
It might help a little to bomb Israel, but the real problem lies with Zionists in positions of power making decisions for the governments.

I cant believe what im reading. Bomb and help looks really surreal in one sentence.
People that should be hanged for whats happening in todays world do not sit in governments. They don't show up on big annual meetings with their enforcers and servants.
Thats the whole trick, we cant even name them. At least not with certainty that there wasnt someone else pulling the strings.
edit on 10-4-2012 by stainlesssteelrat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!

No bickering!!!
No name-calling!!!

Please discuss the topic in a civil manner.
We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

Failure to abide by the rules will result in further post removals and temporary posting bans.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Since Oboma is not going anywhere and we know how muchOboma backs Israel I'm not to worried

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Thank You for posting this and I hope more stories follow. I've felt like the lone voice in the darkness more than once over the past months in trying to point out that Russia isn't kidding...they are NOT a 3rd world nation we can kick in the chops...and they are willing to fight us. Quite possibly..FIGHT US...over Iran. The Coast of Iran can basically SEE the Coast of the Russian Federation.

Your example is apt...because I don't think many people have really thought outside of the Persian Gulf. That isn't even the area I care about....not really. As you note, there is a whole world on the NORTH side of this war Theater that wasn't there in Iraq and isn't there in Afghanistan. A whole world of trouble.

Nothing to worry about. They just need to prop-up the price of oil and gold for a little while longer.
After the famous date 12/21/12, Gold and Oil will tumble, but if you prefer the word CRASH, you will be correct as well.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Russia backed / supported China who fought with the North Koreans.

The Ruskis will do anything and use any nation to maintain their safety buffer from true democracy.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
Just because America is no upstanding citizen, so to speak, in international affairs does not mean that Russia is. Russia is not some knight in shining armor coming to defend Iran from the evil globalist dragon; Russia is protecting its own interests, and, trust me, if they had the means to stand in Americas shoes from an imperialist and globalist perspective, they would in a heartbeat.

It's good that Russia is steadfast in its claim to defend Iran, but being dragged into war against Russia AND Iran is not something we're ready for. We haven't had much trouble in Iraq and Afghanistan because after the obliteration of their armies, the war dissolved into Guerrilla tactics; those who are familiar with Guerrilla warfare know that its purpose is not to win by force but by starvation, and it seldom fails. Look at how effective it's been thus far in terms of draining our piggy bank. Regardless, we've been fighting against Guerrilla warfare in Iraq and Afghanistan; as a result, our troops may not be familiar with combat against an actual army like that of Russia's.

Anyways, conflict with Iran is not desirable. I'd rather risk them getting a bomb than risk nuclear war with Russia and the death of the dollar from China. We're not in a very powerful position, we cannot fight this war for Israel. If Israel wants to fight Iran and Russia, let them send their sons and daughters to be slaughtered, not ours.

You will never see Israel sending it's sons and daughters to be slaughtered as you say, Israel has never been known for it Heroes, they will never put boots on the ground as they lack internal fortitude, now they talk a good stick but look at Lebanon as and example of complete cowardice, firing at civillian targets from the safety of jets and heavily armoured tanks with long distance capabilities with lebanese people running around with rifles and sticks, the same as they do in palestine, fire rockets at teenagers throwing rocks, and they would not be running off at the mouth if they did not have their protector the good old USA behind them.

And the war will never be won in afganistan, just a big fraud for the weapon manufactures, who do you think invented the Taliban? USA and who do you think armed Afganistan USA cost so far aprox 3 Trillion $ and thats all America needs is to get bogged down with another war with Iran, Russia, and China. all for OIL.God help us all.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightBright
reply to post by CrikeyMagnet

Wouldn't the door on a pressurized craft just blow open when unlatched at high altitude, like a shampoo bottle in the cargo hold.

Actually, the design of the door, and the motion of air past it conspire to make it extremely difficult to open. Practically impossible for human-types.

I try to never say impossible. I break things for a living.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrikeyMagnet

Originally posted by LightBright
reply to post by CrikeyMagnet

Wouldn't the door on a pressurized craft just blow open when unlatched at high altitude, like a shampoo bottle in the cargo hold.

Actually, the design of the door, and the motion of air past it conspire to make it extremely difficult to open. Practically impossible for human-types.

I try to never say impossible. I break things for a living.

#*&#! Ya Alberta!

second line for Strathmore......

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Man I swear its always something. I am so sick of hearing about Iran, Iran, I freaking RAN!!!!! That country does not need any NUKE for nothing..period!!!!! Its like saying lets give prisoners guns in prison to protect themselves, uh-huh sure. I don't know why Russia is protecting Iran for? Someone please explain to me why?

But since the Big Bear is playing security guard, the U.S. and Israel might as well shut it down. I don't know what you guys, I'm really getting sick of this waiting game or is the "U.S. government" waiting for the chicken to cross the road?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Good thoughts, Good read, good catch...

And this is the future...

all this escalation.. Will lead, to another monkey doo doo war...

You do not have to be a rocket scientist to see, the tottler building blocks being stacked to be knocked down in the middle east...

If you cannot see the connection between Russia,Iran,South Korea and Syria, and China, and all their trade agreement and diplomatic agreements, your an idiot, and should just keep watching tv....

ITs an alliance.... A very good kept secret... I suppose, because people are still arguing about it....

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

That's the biggest Russian bluff I've ever heard in my whole life.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join