It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Is Massing Troops On Iran's Northern Border And Waiting For A Western Attack Read more: h

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky1

Ya I bet you hear that a lot, dhimmi.

No never heard it except from you. What is it exactly since you say it a lot?

I never suggested Israel would attack Russian territory.

Then how would Israel 'wipe the floor' which is exactly what you said

Try again dhimmi troll.

You keep saying that. is that a club you belong to? I want to join, sounds pretty cool

Your other nonsense isn't worth quoting.

Please quote the nonsense and try to counter it. Otherwise you are spouting dhimi this and dhimi that.

Your li'l intellect is dominated by your ignorance and hatred of Jews.

Where is there hatred of jews? Please show my quotes on that otherwise take your trolling elsewhere

But you are welcome to try again, dhimmi troll.

Three times in this thread, seems you have a limited vocabulary? Are you proud to be a zionist?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Yea that Topol-M would rip Israel a new one and then spooky would call the russians Dhimmis for using it lmao

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky1

How would russians invite their own destruction by using the Topol-M? Russia would wipe the floor with israel before israel even gassed up their jeeps. Russia has probably 10 times the nuclear weapons that israel has, not to mention a more capable air force and heavy armor units.

The fact of the matter is that these troops on the northern border are there to stop an israeli advance and which is what they will exactly do.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Russia has been out of the war games for a long time now...they are getting itchy trigger fingers. They are tired of seeing the U.S. attack all of these nations..they want in...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
More posturing. No one has the scrote to start this war because in order to "win" you would have to defeat your enemies and conquer them and under the U.N. statutes, you cannot conquer and hold land indefinately. The days of exterminating your enemy utterly so they cannot come back years later to kill you in your sleep were over long ago.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
More posturing. No one has the scrote to start this war because in order to "win" you would have to defeat your enemies and conquer them and under the U.N. statutes, you cannot conquer and hold land indefinately. The days of exterminating your enemy utterly so they cannot come back years later to kill you in your sleep were over long ago.

Shame that.............

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin

Originally posted by spav5
I am not sure what Russia's motives are(maybe just the oil)..but I am glad that ONE of the big boys is willing to stand up against the sociopathic war machine that is taking countries and elected leaders down like dominoes.

Peace

How times have changed ..a few decades ago Russia were the devil reincarnated ....now we are secretly backing them to keep the NWO elitists in line ...the plot thickens

If people would look closer at Russia maybe they would realize it isnt necessarily the lesser evil. New boss is the same as the old boss.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Spooky1

How would russians invite their own destruction by using the Topol-M? Russia would wipe the floor with israel before israel even gassed up their jeeps. Russia has probably 10 times the nuclear weapons that israel has, not to mention a more capable air force and heavy armor units.

The fact of the matter is that these troops on the northern border are there to stop an israeli advance and which is what they will exactly do.

Maybe you keep missing the point I make over and over.

I concede that if it were a giant, existential slug-fest Russia would undoubtedly win. They have more nukes and better delivery systems for them. And Israel is about the size of an NFL stadium.

However I've also stated over and over that they will not launch nukes or the Topol b/c they would most likely then be on the receiving end of Israeli and/or US nukes. Don't forget it's exceedingly likely that Israel has nuclear second strike capability in the form of its Dolphin class submarines.

With regard to Russia getting the drop on Israel: not going to happen. Israel probably has the absolute best intelligence service, and almost definitely has utterly penetrated the Russian military. I think it is highly unlikely they could attack and catch Israel unawares.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Spooky, can you please at least provide some entertaining comments if you are going to troll. I am very bored of reading your comments that provide nothing to this thread.

Go troll another thread if you want to boost your ego over the net because i really want to see a good discussion on this topic

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by daveyboy1991
Spooky, can you please at least provide some entertaining comments if you are going to troll. I am very bored of reading your comments that provide nothing to this thread.

Go troll another thread if you want to boost your ego over the net because i really want to see a good discussion on this topic

What's wrong, boy?

Does the fact that Israel would utterly destroy Russia in any small-scale conflict upset you?

So sorry!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Yeah the Russians are real big on following the UN handbook on proper treatment of the vanquished, World War II would have probably ending a year sooner if the Russians didnt have half their army raping and looting from the Ukraine all the way to Berlin most of the time. Afghanistan was no different, they killed and displaced civilians by the millions, lined up the mullahs and shot them.

Personally I hope we see a return of this type of warfare, it's the way things used to be and should still be. I would love to see the Russians tear through the entire middle east, Israel included, like they did through Eastern Europe and Germany in WWII. Grind those people into dust and shut that whole region up for the next century or two.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Russia is not going to do a damn thing. Let me put it to you this way, Russia backing Iran with it's military is like slamming on your car brakes at 80 mph to avoid a dog turd. It's just not worth it, period. All Russia is concerned with is it's money and trade, nothing else.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Thanks to the OP for the linked article. It is well written and makes a lot of sense. It is not just somebody's personal blog. Reading it carefully I get the impression that Russia might be considering taking advantage of any moves the US/Isreal make against Iran, to, not so much defend Iran as to do messy things in ex-soviet states like Georgia, in order to solidify Russia's military security in the region.

Remember Chechnya? Russia will act in its own interests, vis a vis Iran. I'm not sure there is unanimity in Russia itself on the question of what precisely those interests are, but Russia is certainly not enthusiastic about the idea of islamic fundamentalist states having any impact whatsoever on Russian affairs.

Iran is in big trouble, but as long as Russia can satisfy itself that its own security matters are maintained equal to the demands of the evolving geopolitical reality, I don't think the US has anything to worry about.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn
Again western media, play a Russian card (commie card) to gather people into wanting war. The FEAR GAME.

The Russian defence minister is absolutely correct, in his assumptions that an attack on Iran, is a threat to Russia. He is correct, on ALL accounts.

However, his motives are not to *attack* the US, nor Israel. Although, and this is just to inform you people about reality ... the longer you allow US and Israel to play this game, the closer you get to people deciding you need to lose. This logic, should be evident, even to a child.

If the US attacks Iran, there will be movement of Iranian people to the northern border, and they will seek refuge in the Russian republic, and possibly causing Russian intervention, with guerilla forces trying to work out of Russia.. The movement Russia is making, is for the purpose of "closing" this gap.

What is wrong with you guys, don't you have a brain of your own? Can't you even see the obvious???

IF either Russia or China, EVER wanted the US or Israel dead ... the US and Israel ... would BE dead, plain and simple. Russia and China, are their "non-de-facto" allies ... after all, it's the US that GAVE these guys their military capability ... and whatever else, is wishful thinking, and not reality. And just to give this logic, a FINAL kick into your mentality. What is the US doing in Afghanistan, if not "fulfilling" what Russia failed to do in the 80's?

Has it ever OCCURRED to you, that these guys do NOT disagree on dividing the world among them ... but only in HOW to accomplish it?

Has it EVER occurred to you, that ALL of these nations, use the 5 star devil worshippers star, in their flags? (except for Israel, that uses the 6 star)

edit on 10/4/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

Wtf.. If china or russia wanted the u.s.a dead it would be!? Some of you ats'ers be on some stuff!

All you western haters that live here need to pack your # and move to the other side.. The i told you so, wtf was you thinking would be much sweeter..

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky1

Im sorry Spooky but you have an extremely low IQ and an even lower vocabulary. You have been found guilty of being a troll and a bloody terrible troll at that. Please pack up your bag and take your tiny bat home with you. This conversation is for the big boys, Mmmmmmkay?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

What if Russia decided Mexican Terrorists bombed Moscow sites and they wanted to respond by deploying 5000 troops in Mexico to clear out a few Cartels as a retaliation, it would turn into a huge international event and possibly large scale war.

You would seriously have a problem with that? It's Mexico, not the US, and God knows the US government isn't going to do anything about them - they're currently too busy ARMING the cartels. The Russians did mapping overflights in Tupolevs in the late 70's and early 80's in the heat of he Cold War of everything from the Rio Grande to the Panama Canal preparatory to a ground presence, and no one said "boo" about it.

Now that the Cold War is allegedly over, it would spook you for them to take up the slack that the US government is not handling?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Spooky1

just some stats on who has what ...source....en.wikipedia.org...

Country Warheads active/total[nb 1] Year of first test CTBT status[3]
The five nuclear-weapon states under the NPT
1) United States 1,950 / 8,500[4] 1945 ("Trinity") Signatory
2)Russia (former Soviet Union) 2,430 / 10,000[4] 1949 ("RDS-1") Ratifier
3) United Kingdom 160 / 225[4] 1952 ("Hurricane") Ratifier
4)France 290 / 300[4] 1960 ("Gerboise Bleue") Ratifier
5) China 180 / 240[4] 1964 ("596") Signatory
Non-NPT nuclear powers
6)India n.a. / 80–100[4] 1974 ("Smiling Buddha") Non-signatory
7)Pakistan n.a. / 90–110[4] 1998 ("Chagai-I") Non-signatory
8)North Korea n.a. /

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

WASHINGTON – The Russian military anticipates that an attack will occur on Iran by the summer and has developed an action plan to move Russian troops through neighboring Georgia to stage in Armenia, which borders on the Islamic republic, according to informed Russian sources.

"Iran is our neighbor," Rogozin said. "If Iran is involved in any military action, it's a direct threat to our security." Rogozin now is the deputy Russian prime minister and is regarded as anti-Western. He oversees Russia's defense sector.

Rest assured President Saakashvili will pickup his direct line to the white house to inform his paymasters when he spots foreign Russian forces heading south through his country. Georgia is the last country Russia would venture through, so personally I can’t see that happening.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join