It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Is Massing Troops On Iran's Northern Border And Waiting For A Western Attack Read more: h

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
So is this for real, or some planned show by all parties?

(Maybe, we'll never know.)

What is the current position, or opinion of the individual NATO countries? Do they even have autonomy? Are they united in the motivations of Israel and the US?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct

Originally posted by GhostLancer
reply to post by CALGARIAN

It is as if there is a greater intelligence playing us like a real-time strategy video game. And that game's title is:

"THERE WILL BE WAR."

This is so so TRUE! I have said something very similar to this before.

Are we ever going to get along? Are we always going to make war with each other until finally one day we completely destroy our selves?

It seems as if we humans are being played like pawns in some sadistic game of the Gods..

-Alien

This reminds me of something I read in the Nag Hammadi writings (the oldest Coptic 'christian'/gnostic literature).

From the Gospel of Thomas:

"16) Jesus said, "Men think, perhaps, that it is peace which I
have come to cast upon the world. They do not know that it is
dissension which I have come to cast upon the earth: fire, sword,
and war."

www.sacred-texts.com...

-----

It's all very bizarre.

For an upcoming HBO show 'Game Of Thrones', there was an ad campaign which read "War is coming." So in New York City where I live, all the buses and taxi's had huge ads on them displaying the words: "War is Coming" on them, driving all throughout the city.

I don't believe this is coincidental.
edit on 12-4-2012 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The buildup we are seeing in the Middle East is preparations for the upcoming Gog Magog battle spoken of in the Bible. We will see this war before the start of the tribulation. This whole Arab Spring event that started in 2011 is nothing more than an Islamic takeover of the Middle East. The Muslim Brotherhood is responsible for the takeovers of both Egypt and Libya. Syria is the current target. Assads father expelled the Muslim Brotherhood from Syria in the 60's. Now they are trying to come back with the help of Saudi Arabia, Turkey, NATO, and US allies. How many here realize that the fall of Egypt and Libya was prophesied in the Bible to occur? How many realize that this prophecy talks about the Antichrist being responsible for the takeovers of each respective nation? The implications of this prophetic fulfillment are mind boggling. Its fulfillment proves that the Antichrist is alive and well and is somehow associated with the Muslim Brotherhood. Crazy times we live in for sure.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
the gold collar cowards that run the world purse strings - preach debt and death.
this is what they want - so long as they continue to have their cigars and caviar whilst tucked into their hidey holes.
...'beware of the military industrial complex.' Ike

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CrikeyMagnet

Hello there Crikeymagnet..YEP!

I am thinking Mitt R., will be the next prez...and there are LOTS of stories out there about how Mitt and Bibi were good buddies from WAY BACK..

This "tells" me.. there was more to the "hot mic" thing a while back... when he was talking to Medved.(sp?)

Yep, the elite will have their war come hell or high water, along with a massive population reduction.. It is clear people are NOT trying to resolve things.. it is just one threat after another, like schoolyard bullies gearing up for the big fight after recess, or after school lets out... sigh.. sad eh?

All of us peasants are about to be tossed through the fan soon... it's going to be a weird ride.. and ugly one.

And the Martin-Zimmerman thing is a GREAT diversion to boot.. keep EVERYONE focused on a bigger than OJ SIMPSON trial while we gear up to begin WW3????

Things are really smelling rotten in Denmark, so to speak..

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It makes me wonder why the media isn't reporting this like it should be. It seems to me that this would be more important than the Trayvon Martin case.

I find this much more interesting, and problematic.

On one hand it could mean war, on the other it could just be a bunch of rattling sabers.

I hope it's just sabers.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Breaking Wind: Japan is massing troops on the border of Iceland!

Kylearan

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

What if Russia decided Mexican Terrorists bombed Moscow sites and they wanted to respond by deploying 5000 troops in Mexico to clear out a few Cartels as a retaliation, it would turn into a huge international event and possibly large scale war.

edit on 9-4-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

THIS... makes no sense.
edit on 10-4-2012 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

It makes sense because the Russians would take control of Mexico, build bases stocked with personnel, arms, and every conceivable vehicle made, including aircraft. You think the US would want that / allow that.

NO WAY, so yes it would become a huge international event....

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kylearan

Breaking Wind: Japan is massing troops on the border of Iceland!

Kylearan

Even stranger, Canada is amassing hundreds if not thousands of troops in the southern parts of Canada and the US is doing nothing, absolutely nothing. But there are strange sounds being heard from the northern states; sounds very much like laughter....
edit on 13-4-2012 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Not sure why most people feel Russia is some sort of threat to the US/NATO Even with China & Russia & Iran the western forces out number & out class them in every possible way, lets hope it doesn't happen because the death toll would no doubt be far higher than both World Wars, all i see is people fear & warmongering WW3 scenarios on here, and backing threats coming from Iran, and Russia contently supporting anything anti west regardless of being right & wrong,

Putin is showing some balls. I hope China, India, Pakistan, and others do the same.

Putin Speaking Against Syria regime change

edit on 14-4-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Its interesting that there was a report out of Britain that they were thinking that in the future their policies might diverge from the US policy, if the US decides to encroach on Asia.

You know that the 2 billion Chinese and 1 billion people of India and 1 billion people in Indonesia, could overrun any country that tried to stop them if there was any sort of conventional war.

Today they are our allies since we trade heavily with them but wise leaders would be building a moat and be able to pull up the drawbridge. Thats just common sense. My strategy would be to use the Christian card and to say that although we are a mixed bag of cultures and religions, we still want to maintain our Christian heritage and are not ready to change cultures.

And in order to do that, we have to SERIOUSLY discourage immigration from non Christian nations. Seeing as how everyone has their own country and no one else would like to change their culture to some other that does not suit them, as is clear when people immigrate to other countries and do not adapt to that culture, but rather build enclaves in other people's countries and adopt an US VS THEM POLICY AS HAS BEEN SEEN FAR TOO OFTEN, am I making myself heard or shall I go tell it from the mountain?

I will give you an example if you want. The driving out of residents out of Vancouver, by the Chinese who have illegal suites everywhere, do not pay much in the way of tax, have no respect for those sorts of laws, charge unreal rents to Caucasians and almost free rent to Chinese people to take over neighborhoods, thereby maintaining their culture of gangs and mob activities.
And of course Surrey, BC, which is now little India, and I for one, as a citizen of this country, am not very pleased that my ancestors died on the field of battle preventing take over of countries and yet this is happening before our very eyes by the weak minded money worshipers, who would sell their home to the highest foreign bidder, even if it meant selling the ground it was built on to them as well.

edit on 14-4-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

Russian wealth? If california was a country russia would come in one spot behind cali at 15. As a financial power russia is irrelevant.

As a military power they are relevant but they are nothing compared to what they were as the soviet union. Just like the us they have enough nukes to wipe out the planet. But they wont use them against a country with similar or greater nuclear power. Nobody wants a mass extinction.

Russia is not going to fight the us over iran. Neither would china. In a nonnuclear fight russia couldnt keep up without chinese assistance. If they did combine forces there is still duch a wide gap in tech it wouldnt be that interesting. Besides the us is not going to march five million troops into china. And if either of them got involved it would quickly get out of hand because there are countless countries that would love to be rid of Putin.

I figure iran/israel is an imminent conflict. I hope it is only the two of them. But I cant see the scenario where that limited engagement takes place.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

WASHINGTON – The Russian military anticipates that an attack will occur on Iran by the summer and has developed an action plan to move Russian troops through neighboring Georgia to stage in Armenia, which borders on the Islamic republic, according to informed Russian sources.

"Iran is our neighbor," Rogozin said. "If Iran is involved in any military action, it's a direct threat to our security." Rogozin now is the deputy Russian prime minister and is regarded as anti-Western. He oversees Russia's defense sector.

www.businessinsider.com...

What if Russia decided Mexican Terrorists bombed Moscow sites and they wanted to respond by deploying 5000 troops in Mexico to clear out a few Cartels as a retaliation, it would turn into a huge international event and possibly large scale war.

We know what happened when ICMB's were deployed during the Kennedy years in Cuba. Potentially the end-of-the-word if the Russian PM reacted and gave the Russian Subs to go ahead on US Ships who were dropping depth charges... Something as simple as that.

With all the US/UN/NATO Troops in the Middle East and Russia standing it's ground near Iran. Anything could happen

total bull#

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
DAVID ICKE - WW3 is about to happen
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Isn't this an effort of globalization? Bringing the remaining population(people who survive in the WW3) to a one world government. Depopulation Agenda of reducing the population to about 500 million

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

"IF either Russia or China, EVER wanted the US or Israel dead ... the US and Israel ... would BE dead, plain and simple." Goes the other way around too, for the US at least. If the US wanted Russia or China gone. They would be gone. We all have the nuclear power to blow apart the Earth. Theres a reason though that I prefer the US being the worlds superpower compared to oh say China or Korea though. Most of the time, they work for the people. Even for places like Syria they are working for the people. They aren't going around looking for wars to start like a lot of people believe. Although the government is absolutely stupidly corrupt, they do an O.K job on peace. Now if China or Korea were in power, they would go around and threaten/bully everyone with a NUCLEAR strike for any problem. I'm all for having a backbone, but that would be going to far in some cases.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by SecretFace

seems you do not know about their biological ,psychotronic/geophysical/scalar and civil defence/underground complex-city capability.

Russia kicked West's rear thrice .In Russian civil war,in ww2 ,in korean war.

Scuse me. I had to say something about that statement. In WW2 the US did not fight the russians. The germans were not part of "the west" then. And China was responsible for helping in the korean conflict not russia. So two of the three instances you posted were wrong.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'll bet Mexico has asked Russia and China to protect them from the US if the US invades Mexico. Gotta have a plan when you are a benevolent nation surrounded by big hungry corporate run countries.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
is this source real? can I get a confirmation? because it would be in "breaking news" right?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
You know what - Vladimir Putin said yesterday straight out that Iran was a friend of Russia - and as far as I'm concerned, Russia can get f***** along with Iran when the time comes for war, how does that sound? I think it sounds good. That's just how I feel about it, and I'm part Russian, so...There it is.
edit on 9/6/12 by chernobyl69 because: profanity

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join