It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion -- The U.S. military is making plans

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
The U.S. military is making plans in case of an alien invasion. For those who know it all, you'll probably ignore this video. However, apparently the military is not so sure that aliens are figments of overactive imaginations. If they were, they would not have given the guy in the video special permission to discuss this publicly. It looks as though many people of importance in government and in a position to make policy and decisions have decided that this is an important enough, and real enough, possibility that it should be part of contingency plans:

MSN Australia Alien Invasion Interview
edit on 8-4-2012 by Visiting ESB because: Nothing edited

That's a very rookie interview, she should have asked to produce evidence of ET existence and other proofs before going with 3rd grade questions, but I think the station was just filling air time with more lies as usual.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyinghaggis

Originally posted by game over man
Maybe the Kepler telescope or SETI did find something so we are getting protocol in store. Alien technology could be made up of a completely different set of chemistry and biology. So maybe we are looking at an invasion from a human type species that could live on our planet. Interesting.

It could also be a false flag and/or related to the Grey Aliens.

Maybe that is the chance you take....get the attention of aliens...have them travel all the way here...kill them and take their technology...and become more powerful. Or side with them.

SETI was sending YOOHOO HERE WE ARE messages to the entire universe. But there was no risk as no aliens exist and it was shut down because it was a waste of time and money. Hey, wait a minute, didn't I read somewhere that the US Navy took over, fired it back up and were operating it again? How strange. Could it be that one day the SETI guys received an incoming signal that was beyond human comprehension, and its getting closer?

The MIC, having made the world safe from"commies"and "terrorists" could now be pulling off the biggest most expensive swindle in history, or on the other hand maybe they've screwed up, big time, and don't quite know how to break the news. Never mind, total annihilation could be light years away yet, so why worry.

No need to send out messages to off-world entities. They are already 'here'. They have been here far before SETI was even conceived of.

For all you know there could be one right next to you at a higher or lower vibration both of you unaware of each other's presence for the most part.

You cannot possibly believe that such advanced entities think in terms of 'controlling' another civilizations resources as physical resources pale in insignificance to technology/concepts capable of faster-than-light traveling - such an immeasurable concept would have to be beyond physicality.

Step outside of the biases that have been created for you in the mind and think for a moment from a neutral stand-point.

If a faction of 'extraterrestrials is so advanced that they can travel between solar systems, then such a group is obviously spiritually mature enough to comprehend that all things deserve equality and love as there is an inherent unity betwixt all portions, no matter how big nor small, of the Universe.

There is a point where spirituality and science combine. This is because, in simple terms, the Creator exists - not as some off-world conceptual entity that many religious dogmas spuriously portray the Creator as, but as the Consciousness that exists in each and every portion of the Creation. Both the Creation/Creator are the same entity expressing itself in unique portions; each portion whether less or more aware, bigger or smaller, 'good' or 'bad', dark or light, left or right, seen and unseen by the human senses, is equal and perfect. This concept is the concept that is understood by those who are "more advanced".

They do not see a Human as a lowly, hopeless, easily controlled entity. They see that within each entity is the infinite presence of the Creator. The "I am" that can never be anything other than the "I am". They are the same for within them is the same divine essence that is within you and within every thing.

You know these truths deep within you for you are the deepest truth, but nobody ever thinks to 'look'. Instead they let the Ego speak while the soft voice that is there soul - who they truly are - drowns in the chatter of the mind.

When the majority of humanity is aware of these truths, their truths, then there will be contact on a tangible level by those benevolent beings that watch over each and every one of you with great Love.

You're never alone.

You've made it this far haven't you?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
fake alien invasion propaganda to create fear about the return of our brothers and sisters, because they are here to help us wake up and to remember...

the powers that were are against this, because it means they will lose power and the people will be free.

do you need for me to explain it any other way?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

This is interesting, it comes from Discovery TV show built to increase channel popularity based on sensationalism. Even though, Alien threat, or perhaps - an Alien hoax is a possibility. Some conspiracy theories can reveal some interesting info's. Remember Blue beam project, Von Braun, NWO, Illuminati, 90% - depopulation, 2012 apocalypse?
I have authored a thread back in the days on Von Braun's warnings about faked alien invasion. Yu can go check it out if you're interested at this Link.
Watch this speech as a reminder:

What you guys think of aliens coming to earth every now and then just to bring us back to stone age so we can't become a bigger threat for them? It's the actuall story from Mass Effect 3. It could be true..

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
fake alien invasion propaganda to create fear about the return of our brothers and sisters, because they are here to help us wake up and to remember...

the powers that were are against this, because it means they will lose power and the people will be free.

Wonderfully put brother/sister.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fichorka

What you guys think of aliens coming to earth every now and then just to bring us back to stone age so we can't become a bigger threat for them? It's the actuall story from Mass Effect 3. It could be true..

Maybe we could put up a fight this time, or maybe there'll even be a bigger group of aliens already here and protecting us one of the times they return?

Either way we won't be controlled by this crap situation forever.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
well, america likes to have a war with just about any nation it wants to have a fight with, so why not expand and take on the aliens now? if a ufo landed they would fire first then ask questions later! tell me if i am wrong and you are a liar......

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If an alien civilization wishes to conquer and colonize the earth they will never do it in a way we already expect. Movies like, Independence Day, Battle for LA and other movies are all based on our concept of war. However, an advanced alien civilization might have a total different concept of war as their scientific level is much higher. They could for example use an advanced biological agent that would destroy only humans, or create a huge magnetic storm around our planet that would simply fry our brains etc etc. We would not even know what hit us.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRottenTreats

I don't know.....but it seems the clowns in DC are from another world.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lusitaniax

I could see them using a biological agent or a crafted virus that could wipe out millions in a matter of a few hours...They would prolly just use a EMP and shut down all of our technology, then fight the war from Earth's orbit.

...Again who knows what they would do, or have done..

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
was this just a video posted in australia or here too?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
So how exactly does the gooberment plan to protect us if the "aliens" are some sort of conscious fungi (the fifth kingdom) with shapeshifting-like capabilities (as some fungi) and a sort of collectivist social order (as most fungi), which takes over the body and/or brain and turns us into what essentially amounts to zombie ants in some sort of twisted sembiotic relationship?

In other words, what makes a gooberment so sure it knows what sort of consciousness or life form it is dealing with when we can't even define consciousness for ourselves? For that matter, how could we call "life" extraterrestrial if we are not certain that consciousness exists/does not exist separate from the mind and body? Without defining consciousness how can we even designate one thing terrestrial and another extraterrestrial or even extra-dimensional unless we first assume the mind-body self is all that is and that it exists in a physical space and time?

People have trouble getting rid of the mold in their bathroom, so how is a military going to fight something similar, but conscious, if that would be the life form we were dealing with?

I'd say either the "plan" is entirely bogus and made-up, or the gooberment knows precisely (or fairly well) what they are dealing with.

Assume for a second that fungi evolved some form of consciousness, and not just that, but some sort of sembiotic consciousness with other kingdoms of life. How would you fight that sort of invasion?

I am not saying that is what is the truth, but I am stating that we put an awful lot of stock in the idea that one must have this characteristic or that to be classified as "intelligent" and therefore dangerous. What if our model for intelligence is wrong, or what if truly higher intelligence does not fight its battles up close and in person, but does so via mechanical devices or other forms of life manipulated and engineered to carry out a specific task, much like we do in modern warfare? What makes us think the "aliens" would attack us with laser beams instead of microbes or genetic and/or chemical manipulation? How would you defend a planet against trillions upon trillions upon trillions of zombie-making "spores" falling from the sky?

As I stated earlier... What makes me suspicious is that either we already know what we are dealing with or it is all made up - plain and simple. Nothing else makes sense except, perhaps, gooberment is really stupid and does really stupid things while spending the money of its supposedly inferior and less intelligent "subjects" in really stupid ways.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRottenTreats
we are probably being run by aliens right now and we don't even know it...

That's a very real likelihood, although those who are here and intermingling with humanity are here for more mundane purposes, like commerce. They're trying to prepare us to accept their incursion on a peaceful basis, while it's possible that simultaneously there is another race/races who want Earth and intend an attack. We can't rule that out, despite the promises of "light beings" and "benevolent" ETs. Until those ETs actually DO something, I'll consider their promises to be BS.

"prepare us to accept their incursion on a peaceful basis"? WTF?

They can ask us nicely and open diplomatic relations for a start.

"Commerce"? Commerce implies voluntary transactions on both sides.

ET coverup = ET bad

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
They're creating a false debate.

I'm starting to believe that the "aliens" were here a very long time ago, and if they wanna invade, they'll do it by corrupting the power structure from the top. The Phil Schneider/Bill Cooper's theory is pretty much relevant, considering the current political context.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

Originally posted by cornucopia

Wonderfully put brother/sister.

Do you trust ET to represent your interests more than humans in government?

If so, what is the evidence? Not wishful thinking?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Originally posted by MrRottenTreats
we are probably being run by aliens right now and we don't even know it...

That's a very real likelihood, although those who are here and intermingling with humanity are here for more mundane purposes, like commerce. They're trying to prepare us to accept their incursion on a peaceful basis, while it's possible that simultaneously there is another race/races who want Earth and intend an attack. We can't rule that out, despite the promises of "light beings" and "benevolent" ETs. Until those ETs actually DO something, I'll consider their promises to be BS.

"prepare us to accept their incursion on a peaceful basis"? WTF?

They can ask us nicely and open diplomatic relations for a start.

"Commerce"? Commerce implies voluntary transactions on both sides.

ET coverup = ET bad

Yeah... that was the point of the coverup since the '50s I think. They had this agreement with the hostile aliens, and TPTB quickly became overrun by these superintelligent beings. There was no point resisting.

That would explain why the military-industrial complex has moved towards a "continuous war" agenda, against the people, to ensure total control over human societies.... thus paving the way for a total takeover by the alien entities. Perhaps the aliens are actually weak, and they need the full cooperation of humans in order to take power.
edit on 8/4/12 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

There is nothing special about the conditions of Earth which would result in elements not found abundantly else where.

Then why is it so hard for them to find habitable planets like ours?

It would be remarkably astonishing if we have managed to miss the obvious signs of an advanced intelligent society living on other planets in our solar system.

just because you and i don't own the Hubble telescope, doesn't mean that NASA and our gov't hasn't found these things and are just lying to us as they always do.

Actually most Humans are nothing like what you describe. It is the black project scientists and hill billy gun slingers who would react in an unkind manner to beings of an extraterrestrial nature.

This was my point. By derivation of the whole discussion, one could extract that the elites and the military would be the ones to attack them were they to keep coming. That said, ..They are the ones in power and they are the ones with the weapons. They dictate what happens no matter how many decent people live here that would rather hug the aliens (were they real).

Most average people have no desire to cut them open and figure out their biology, they merely want to interact and befriend other alien species to learn more about their place in the Universe.

Most ordinary people aren't scientists working for the government either....these are the slaves I spoke of. You and I. We have no say so.

One more thing. Everything said here is in a perfect world scenario. Human's have never learned that war is not the way and never will. History is replete with examples of this as well. We have not slowed down !!

(you said

Once again you are mixing the desires of our rulers with the desire of the masses.

Once again, I will repeat, The desires of the masses don't matter to the ones who rule the game and make the rules. We are but rats to them and they want to exterminate us anyway. If beings from other planets came, our opinions would matter about as much as the news of the Enquirer. We would get what we get, like it or not, agree with it or not.

Not many people actually want to be involved in most of the wars happening on Earth right now. They want those wars to stop, they even receive false promises that those wars will stop, however our leaders continue to incite wars and conflict.

The people will get what they get no matter what they want, despite the votes and the desire, we still plummet into wars and inevitable extinction of human kind.

Everything I stated, in my posts you just repeated and validated in a different choice of words with a twist to make it sound like you are adding something new to the conversation. You simply re-stated what I did but in jest.

edit on 8-4-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Right in the begining of the video the space ship they show, kinda looks like a planet from one side. Thats really interesting in my opinion. anyone else?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I’m sure the military has a contingency plan for just about anything you can think of. It makes sense to do so. They would need to be prepared for any situation from anywhere. Whether it’s aliens, zombie apocalypse, disease outbreak, comet/meteor, and many more too numerous to name that may cause the problem. It’s just smart to anticipate what the outcome of any given situation may be and to overcome any adversary. Most people want peace but sometimes you need to know how to defend yourself and what you may be up against.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

The footage comes from a National Geographic tv special about alien invasion. It aired sometime last year I think, in the US anyway. I watched it and have to admit it was pretty much time wasted. it was basically a rehash of the movie independence day, which was ok for a movie but in my opinion not altogether realistic. The documentary assumed too much in the way of "human" traits, strategies and desires on the part of the alien invaders. As someone mentioned, I too hope they are peaceful when they do finally show up. If they are not, I seriously doubt they will be launching "fighter planes" to duel with ours in the air. I doubt they would be landing tanks and troops, or walking robots. That's star wars, independence day and battle LA. With all their superior technology, why o why would they not simply deploy some bio weapon from orbit and leave orbit to wait well out of our reach? It only makes sense. Why do battle with inferiors if it is not necessary?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join