It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion -- The U.S. military is making plans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The U.S. military is making plans in case of an alien invasion. For those who know it all, you'll probably ignore this video. However, apparently the military is not so sure that aliens are figments of overactive imaginations. If they were, they would not have given the guy in the video special permission to discuss this publicly. It looks as though many people of importance in government and in a position to make policy and decisions have decided that this is an important enough, and real enough, possibility that it should be part of contingency plans:

MSN Australia Alien Invasion Interview
edit on 8-4-2012 by Visiting ESB because: Nothing edited

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Wow interesting post and its legit too wonder whats going on if they let this guy talk about it on MSN

+68 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Aliens are already here.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

my gut feeling is that this is just TPTB floating a little alien attack to see if their is a fear reaction...
i would not be surpised if there was a plan on the back burner to use holographic tech and some black tech
to make us "think" there was a real alien attack so they could pull the martial law card.

looks like they are getting pretty desperate and looking for all avenues to keep in power.

I think 2012 is going to be a really interesting year. definately going to be some wild cards played this year.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
remember when they made Zombie Apocalypse plans 'just incase?'

I dunno. I'm still hoping the aliens are peaceful beings. or at least most of them.
why are they calling them 'enemies' right off they bat?

+38 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
we are probably being run by aliens right now and we don't even know it...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rwguessjr

my gut feeling is that this is just TPTB floating a little alien attack to see if their is a fear reaction...
i would not be surpised if there was a plan on the back burner to use holographic tech and some black tech
to make us "think" there was a real alien attack so they could pull the martial law card.

looks like they are getting pretty desperate and looking for all avenues to keep in power.

I think 2012 is going to be a really interesting year. definately going to be some wild cards played this year.

Thanks for the response. I think they know any kind of threat of attack, no matter who from, will elicit fear. As for the holographic scenario, Blue Beam is a hoax, but that's for another thread. So, I'd have to disagree and think that "they" have possibly found themselves in a position that they have to prepare us for something big, bad and unavoidable. They may have failed at finding a way out of this and now have to salvage what's left of public trust. They could impose martial law for almost any reason. They could, for example, create a false flag to do so.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRottenTreats
we are probably being run by aliens right now and we don't even know it...

That's a very real likelihood, although those who are here and intermingling with humanity are here for more mundane purposes, like commerce. They're trying to prepare us to accept their incursion on a peaceful basis, while it's possible that simultaneously there is another race/races who want Earth and intend an attack. We can't rule that out, despite the promises of "light beings" and "benevolent" ETs. Until those ETs actually DO something, I'll consider their promises to be BS.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hah... now that's one that peels my eyes.

No xfiles music, no mock questions directed to elicit an obvious answer.... umm, yeah.. and I know the reporter from the tv here, she's not in it for the giggles.

Interesting interview. fingers crossed it does have legs... I don't think it will, but this is the first time I've ever seen anything like that reported for the sake of it, and if anything... the only time I'd ever ponder a reason behind it as being slowly slowly getting people accustomed to hearing about it.

I also wanna know where half that footage comes from, far too well done for just an interview, and I've never seen any movies with it.. apart from the obvious stuff that is..

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho
remember when they made Zombie Apocalypse plans 'just incase?'

I dunno. I'm still hoping the aliens are peaceful beings. or at least most of them.
why are they calling them 'enemies' right off they bat?

No one would listen if they were planning a Surprise Party for the Aliens...

It's a contingency plan for an attack, so they have to be enemies by default.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
They prepare IF a terrorist attack happens and many other things. It's an "IF" senario and we should be prepared for it but it's highly unlikely it ever will happen in our lifetimes.
edit on 8-4-2012 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

A lot of that footage came from a national geographic film 10 ways the earth could end or something along those lines. It covers robot take overs, alien invasion, plagues,etc. it's on netflix.

In my opinion ETs have been on/around our planet for some time mostly working behind the scenes unknown to almost everyone. They have submerged bases, underground bases and are in some cases walking next to you and me and we don't even know it. An ET that I've come into contact (it was not a pleasant contact) with was almost the height of an average human. I know I sound nuts but they are very real and feel our species isn't worthy of what we have.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Thats annoying the stupid site wont let me watch the whole thing. But anyway i dont really like how the woman says that an alien invasion couldnt really happen. What? why cant it? But i am glad that some sort of plan is being thought up for an alien invasion. It sure would suck for aliens to invade and us have no idea what to do.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rwguessjr

Ya sound like
Project blue bean roll into
Da4k Kn1ght

Remember what the father of rocketry said before he died
the last card they will play is the alien invantion

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
The U.S. military is making plans in case of an alien invasion. For those who know it all, you'll probably ignore this video. However, apparently the military is not so sure that aliens are figments of overactive imaginations. If they were, they would not have given the guy in the video special permission to discuss this publicly. It looks as though many people of importance in government and in a position to make policy and decisions have decided that this is an important enough, and real enough, possibility that it should be part of contingency plans:

MSN Australia Alien Invasion Interview
edit on 8-4-2012 by Visiting ESB because: Nothing edited

Well I am glad they are putting the plan together.
We have aliens invading on a daily basis now finally the government will do something.
What is the plan to keep them from walking access the boarder at will?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Australian Ladies and Gentlemen, Alien Invasion is on tonight on Nat Geo.

Interesting to note: The advert says,"They were not prepared for the first gulf war, They were not prepared for Katrina, But they are prepared for......."

Seriously, WTF? Really?

Are we missing something here? Just a while ago the White house flatly denied any Alien /UFO encounters.........and now they are fully tooled up for a fight with the interstellar big boys?

How up yourself do you have to be as a country to think that they could defend themselves against any being that can make it this far to say hello?

Just by being here in the first place should point it out that they are WAY more advanced than us.......Please, get a grip.

Is this disclosure.............it's gotta be?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

All we have to do is get the plans for that force field deal and it will be all over for those little green guys. They got such little spindly arms and legs, my cousin’s got a five year old that could pull out a can of whoop ass on those UFO boys

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

Either they know that they are, or like one poster above said false flag alien attack.

Just finished the video, they made it pretty lame. Just put aliens as the potential threat to not cause any political issues internationally.
edit on 8-4-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
its got nothing to do with aliens invading, its and excuse for a NWO

his words "band together to overcome an enemy threat"

Whateva

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
found this video

edit on 8-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join