Alien Invasion -- The U.S. military is making plans

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Stuff man,they are comeing here for our stuff,we have mined the planet bare of some things,and we are a 6 billions strong mineing and processing crew working non-stop stripping the planet,we are like termites whose waste product is refined and mined metals and minerals and the like.They ARE DEFINATELY COMEING FOR ALL OF OUR STUFF.

That doesn't make sense. The universe is full of the same stuff and any species that can do interstellar travel could access and refine it with ease.

If they come our stuff would not be the reason.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRottenTreats
we are probably being run by aliens right now and we don't even know it...

Wow! I've entertained this thought...mostly in private. It's a scary thought, yet fascinating to think about!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pigsy2400
None of this is 'disclosure' or anything like that in my opinion, there are lots of Tv programs out there on Discovery / Nat Geo, Sci-Fi channel, that cover all sorts of bizzare things.

Just because something goes bump in the night,. we shouldn't all automatically assume that it is ghosts, aliens, abductions or a resonance cascade! Most of the time, its the cat trying to get into the room!

Disclosure, is the answer to religion and everything, I know several athiests who would fall for the new Alien cult head over heels that the NWO would make.

Athena and Apollo in exaggerated sensual pose in Raphael's painting, The Dispute. The lower animal nature of man would do any violent carnal nature thing that the Oligarchs want them to.
edit on 13-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: agh

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Toolatetotalk

LOL- True!! They are already here! It looks like the ships have arrived- Melbourne, Australia Monday- Dec-10-2012. They come down from the ships- they will look like a Grey Mist in the sky- Land on Ground and then disappear. The ships usually look like a really bright star that moves around. I know DC, Virginia, West Virginia, Chicago, North Dakota, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia were all infiltrated back in 2006. Keep an eye on the sky!! Best of luck! Amy in NC

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join