It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion -- The U.S. military is making plans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mufcutcakeyumyum
I am not sure if I missed something in regard to the SKA, but this article dated March 2012, doesn't even place it in Australia, or was there a last minute change of heart?

Take a look:
techie-buzz.com...

Article dated 10th March 2012, and on 14th March it was switched to Australia.
edit on 8-4-2012 by Mufcutcakeyumyum because: (no reason given)

video.foxnews.com...

The SKA is to be built in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Islands of Indian Ocean. And you bet it's NO COINCIDENCE the fact that the nucleus is in Pine Gap area.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Let's reduce the amount of disinformation here ok?

Firstly, there has been no decision yet as to where the SKA will be built.

Australia and South Africa are the final two choices...

Sites in South Africa and Australia have been short-listed to host the central core of the SKA telescope. If located in Australia, the SKA antennas would extend as far as New Zealand and if located in South Africa, the SKA antennas would extend to the Indian Ocean islands.

The SKA nucleus will not be centred around Pine Gap, here is the proposed layout of the telescopes:

Pine Gap is near the green circled location.

And finally, the SKA is designed to look at the centre of the universe, not the best way to detect an incoming invasion....

edit on 8/4/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
After looking at all the evidence it seems tremendously clear to me that the 21st of December 2012 is the deadline. I believe Governments know that aliens are going to reveal themselves on this date... and I have a terrible feeling that our psychopathic Governments are not going to greet them nicely even though they are aware the aliens represent no real threat. We'll be tricked into believing the aliens have come to attack us and they'll use fear to prompt us into initiating an attack against the visitors. I swear I will be so ultra pissed if they try that.
edit on 8-4-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Greetings,

World governments should put their differences aside......... and unite and develop weapons and defenses........ against aliens......... Maybe who knows....... alien invasion was something Humans actually needed to unite and ultimately rule the Universe......... I just wish governments could declare about the invasion much earlier...... so that people who can actually help......... could have time to help to defend........ Our Home world...........

To those who think technology superiority is everything........ well then you really need to listen to the story of David and Goliath...... and also learn advantage a species has in its Natural Environment..........

This is Our planet....... and I FOR ONE DO NOT INTEND TO GIVE IT UP WITHOUT A FIGHT........ No matter what.......... !!

Have Fun,
Primus

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Primus87

alien invasion was something Humans actually needed to unite and ultimately rule the Universe

Rule the Universe?

Please... come to your senses and stop thinking we need to conquer everything.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Regarding my earlier post about what my Mother saw last night. Well she isn't the only one. I also found this online while searching to see if others saw what she did.

Saturday, April 7, 2012
Large Orange Glowing Object Spotted Flying Over Cambridge Ontario

Date: April 6, 2012
Time: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Orange object.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: A large, orange glowing orb, kind of the color of an ember, sort of floating up into the sky from the horizon. It was at about 700 feet above me, then crossing the sky and disappearing into a pinpoint.

Source Link

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

First, people in the world and media can be like those flies let out of the UFO in the beggining because they love to talk about fantasies like 2012 just to get you thinking about it. Do you want them to have psychological dominance over your mind, body, and soul by making you think about it causing you minor emotions and a major waste of time?

Second, the thread title is correct because it would be them coming down to take over the world staging it as an alien invasion.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Greetings,

Get real...........?? whats that suppose to mean..........? I believe...... It is Humans who shall dominate the Universe or at least couple of million galaxies........ I am kind of Optimists......... and you should try it to......... I hear Optimism is good for health of mind and body..........

Have Fun,
Primus

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

alien invasion was something Humans actually needed to unite and ultimately rule the Universe

Rule the Universe?

Lets hope that the aliens that may visit us don't have the same attitude as Primus

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Let's reduce the amount of disinformation here ok?

Firstly, there has been no decision yet as to where the SKA will be built.

Australia and South Africa are the final two choices...

Sites in South Africa and Australia have been short-listed to host the central core of the SKA telescope. If located in Australia, the SKA antennas would extend as far as New Zealand and if located in South Africa, the SKA antennas would extend to the Indian Ocean islands.

The SKA nucleus will not be centred around Pine Gap, here is the proposed layout of the telescopes:

Pine Gap is near the green circled location.

And finally, the SKA is designed to look at the centre of the universe, not the best way to detect an incoming invasion....

edit on 8/4/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

video.foxnews.com...

So, as a good Australian citizen concerned with so much misinformation, you should sue Fox News and the alleged expert in US military technology Allison Barrie, and I'm posting the link to Fox News video again, because she is speaking in behalf of the US government and she pretty clear says that the arrays will be built in Australia, NZ, South Africa and Islands of Indian Ocean. She's not talking as if it's "not decided yet" and ALSO she's loud and clear when referring to detection of alien threats. Not to mention the self-explanatory title of the article "Protecting the planet from little green men". And before you say that Fox News is not credible, remember the Allison Barrie is speaking in BEHALF of the US military.

And seriously... Just because the arrays are not dancing around, 300 meters from Pine Gap, it doesn't mean the control nucleus won't be there. Australia is not that big.

edit on 4/8/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/8/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Rule the Universe?

Lets hope that the aliens that may visit us don't have the same attitude as Primus

haha , 'get over here aliens all your technologies are belong to us!'

and of course by US I mean 'merica because our moral compass is so amazing no one else could handle it.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I believe...... It is Humans who shall dominate the Universe or at least couple of million galaxies........ I am kind of Optimists.........

You call that optimism? I call it naive machismo and an unhealthy degree of self-righteousness and inflated ego mixed in with a superiority complex and overzealous authoritarian desire to rule over those who are weaker than you.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

After looking at all the evidence it seems tremendously clear to me that the 21st of December 2012 is the deadline. I believe Governments know that aliens are going to reveal themselves on this date... and I have a terrible feeling that our psychopathic Governments are not going to greet them nicely even though they are aware the aliens represent no real threat. We'll be tricked into believing the aliens have come to attack us and they'll use fear to prompt us into initiating an attack against the visitors. I swear I will be so ultra pissed if they try that.
edit on 8-4-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

You're not looking at the whole picture. The Illuminati apparatus is a puppet of outcast ancient extraterrestrials who are still living on Earth, working in underground bases with the US military and pulling the strings of the governments of superpower nations. Regardless what shills may say, my guess is that this hostile-alien-invasion false flag, may be simply a propaganda against the return of the Ancient Ones who lived on Earth in the past and left the planet. It seems obvious to me, that their return is a threat to the NWO and doesn't interest to TPTB's agenda.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

my guess is that this hostile-alien-invasion false flag, may be simply a propaganda against the return of the Ancient Ones who lived on Earth in the past and left the planet. It seems obvious to me, that their return is a threat to the NWO and doesn't interest to TPTB's agenda.

That's exactly what I just said isn't it?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTSECRET

Originally posted by daaskapital

Rule the Universe?

haha , 'get over here aliens all your technologies are belong to us!'

and of course by US I mean 'merica because our moral compass is so amazing no one else could handle it.

Oh, you're right, no other country would stoop so low to wage illegal wars and screw it's allies other than the US. Very amazing

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

You need to watch your video again buddy.

So, as a good Australian citizen concerned with so much misinformation, you should sue Fox News and the alleged expert in US military technology Allison Barrie, and I'm posting the link to Fox News video again, because she is speaking in behalf of the US government and she pretty clear says that the arrays will be built in Australia, NZ, South Africa and Islands of Indian Ocean. She's not talking as if it's "not decided yet"

She said OR South Africa and Indian Ocean islands, not AND.

Also, I linked DIRECTLY to the SKA webpage and quoted their EXACT words.

Australia and New Zealand

OR

South Africa and Indian Ocean Islands.

and ALSO she's loud and clear when referring to detection of alien threats. Not to mention the self-explanatory title of the article "Protecting the planet from little green men". And before you say that Fox News is not credible, remember the Allison Barrie is speaking in BEHALF of the US military.

Again, if you had watched the video she lays down the 3-4 key missions of the SKA...

One, in all seriousness exploring how galaxies evolve, uh the nature of dark energy, which I think is really cool.....how stars are born, how black holes are formed and also taking on Einstein, they're looking to challenge his theory of relativity and the final one for the defensive piece...are we alone

you're seeing and hearing what you want to hear, stop lying to yourself!

And seriously... Just because the arrays are not dancing around, 300 meters from Pine Gap, it doesn't mean the control nucleus won't be there. Australia is not that big

No, seriously, look at the map the centre of the array is thousands of kms from Pine Gap.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
However, apparently the military is not so sure that aliens are figments of overactive imaginations. If they were, they would not have given the guy in the video special permission to discuss this publicly.

Alternatively they could have a purpose in feeding the public this stuff.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
And maybe there is a reason they are having Easter egg hunts in bunkers... www.ottawacitizen.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hmmm Wonder if i will still be proven correct, as i predicted?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
The U.S. military is making plans in case of an alien invasion. For those who know it all, you'll probably ignore this video. However, apparently the military is not so sure that aliens are figments of overactive imaginations. If they were, they would not have given the guy in the video special permission to discuss this publicly. It looks as though many people of importance in government and in a position to make policy and decisions have decided that this is an important enough, and real enough, possibility that it should be part of contingency plans:

It's time for the last card of the cabal. keeping us in fear for the alien takeover.
We are not feeding in to the 'we need a war scenario' , the people are not stupid enough to accept gmos, the cabal is being exposed on a daily basis, elections are a joke, the pilfering is about done, their hideouts are being found and when the fear through mind control is not as strong as they need in this time field this is the only chance to throw fear into the populace to force agenda 21. We shall prevail!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join