It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion -- The U.S. military is making plans

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primus87
Greetings,

Should Aliens Invade........ I do not care for whatever reason........... It is for sure they will never succeed...... in securing victory.......... But after the invasion is thwarted.......... and If i survive........ I shall make sure......... each and every race in the galaxy who could have intervened and stopped alien attack on our Planet........ will pay dearly for the death every Human.................

nite everyone............. m off..........

Proud to be human........

Primus..............

lol... do you ever stop babbling the same nonsense over and over again?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
What would scare me is if there were to be a press conference with the major leaders of the world and the aliens saying they have an agreement to work together for the betterment of humanity.

Then you'd KNOW we're screwed.

The most valuable thing Earth/Terra has to offer any alien race is sentient conciousness. Let's see what happens, 'cause I'm ready for a show!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If hell is real, and I think it is, then we should be making different plans.

In case aliens from heaven come to earth, how would we know if they are friendly or hostile?

The ufo phenomena seems extremely complex as ufos&aliens can cloak, teleport, levitate, telekinesis, etc....from different dimensions or from different planets and solar systems. They should have taken the topic seriously from day 1 rather then give us bits and pieces and let everyone decide for themselves.

I am pretty sure what we call angels and demons are good and bad aliens respectively.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primus87
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Please do clear what is your point actually......... your point is jumping everywhere.........

Primus.............

My point is they probably wont attack us for any reason other than the fact they don't like us and want to destroy us while we are still easy to destroy. Therefore, they wont be coming here to steal the planet, and they could destroy us by a number of different ways without worrying about the state of the planet (such as knocking our planet out of orbit). Point being, we wouldn't have a chance in hell of surviving such an advanced attack, and it we be over before we realized it had happened. Therefore, if an alien species does visit the Earth it wont be because they want to harm us. But it will be people like you who rush into everything with guns blazing ready to "kills me sum aliens" that will provoke them into retaliation. Stop getting sucked into this whole false-flag alien invasion nonsense and try to discern the underlying agendas before pulling out the guns cowboy.
edit on 8-4-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Greetings,

So you are saying that........ there won't be an invasion......... Good for everyone......... what kind of space base weapon she is talking about........??

she also mentions levitated cars...... green industries...... reduce CO2 emission....... etc......... what kind of energy source was she referring to......??

Who are the other witness and whistle blowers........? please provide a link...........

What if she is an agent of the aliens........??

She does accept there are aliens.......... so how come she is sure there won't be an invasion..........??

Primus............

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Between that and this:

“"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."
- Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992.

...not to mention my own personal thoughts about "aliens" or whatever,I'd say this kind of event would be the Grand Finale if the NWO can pull it off!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

They are space travelling race....... and they hold grudge against a race that is so young.........
thats is kinda hilarious...........

One question for you how will they fling Earth into sun........?? and please aliens are not God...... do remember that.......

One more question.......... why don't they like us.........??

One more question....... What if a person comes to your home with lots weapons in a Tank........ what would you consider him.........?? friendly........?? or hostile.......??

Primus...............

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
"And please, aliens are not God"

...heh...heh...heh...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Like the way he states that the greatest civilisations have become so because they banded together to fight against something.
World government, brought about by the dropping of differences to fight an alien threat.
If they come good luck to them, i hope they wipe out every single aspect of "Government", and im sure if it is the real thing, and not a massive contrived false flag to bring about world governance, a new world order, spoken of by reagan, that it will be over just as soon as they wipe out the deep underground bases.
If it is a contrived "war" it will drag on and we will have a magic bullet that will bring them to their knees after they have decimated the world and it's resources, just like the crappy hollywood movies we have all been programmed with.
What government is is a big frikkin lie, designed to keep you where you are and them where they are.
The sooner it and they are consigned to the dustbin of history the better, i cannot in good conscience stand on the sidelines and cheer for the humans when all they do is kill people for resources, i can welcome my alien overlords who have faster internet and better technology, and they can kill humans just the same, either way those in control kill people and their isn't much i can do about it but bitch.
But a least we can maybe access better technology and know that maybe in a few generations our kids will have a better life, if we get rid of the morons that have a debt slave fixation.

I like the way the big alien spaceship was round, just like that thing seen near the sun recently, more programming?.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

There is one more i forgot to say...... She is demanding "PRIVATIZATION OF SPACE"....... fu***ng b**ch......... she is a member of the group of military-industrial complex who want space to be privatized.......... Or she is an agent of aliens........

BUT SHE DOES NOT HAVE ANY GOODNESS FOR HUMANS EITHER WAY........

If you are with her as her staff......... you are a traitor to Humans...........

Primus..............

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I can see your point. However, the animal kingdom does it out of a natural need and a natural impulse called symbiosis. Let's say that a Crocodile has food between his teeth, there is the Plover bird that actually cleans it for him, because naturally some food between the teeth can get quite painful. This is a natural symbiosis function which is based on the religious side of the fence as 'GOD in control' or on the Darwin side of the fence as a natural sub-process of the progression of "evolution", in this case because the croc cannot floss he just opens his mouth and he gets flossed if he's not a jerk. The bird in return get's fed.

This is not at all like a human political strategy or crafty, cunning calculation and the usage of intelligence and imagination to create tools of torcher, mental manipulation, and the desire to use all of the humans' emotional processes against them to instill slavery.

We clearly have outdone the animal factory by far my friend. Their actions are a result of "natural selection", our is a desire for evil, good, power or unity of all, and unfortunately power rules the game. I know, the lion in the jungle is hell-bent on power too, but it's only because he is hungry and naturally bigger and stronger and more dangerous than the rest of the jungle.

International bankers are weak cowards and frail old men who by intelligence and evil desire can outsmart the whole of the world and but just a few of them too.

You said,

Perhaps if they were from Mars and did not have the ability to travel interstellar, but needed resources, I could see them coming here to take them, by force if necessary...

Who is to say they are not from mars. I have no clue where they are from. but if they are from much further out, what would they be coming for, if not resources or another planet to conquer? Vacation?

The whole universe may be teeming with resources, but who is to say that the universes that they have spanned had the 'proper' resources that they needed for their way of living. resources may be great but they are no more valuable than dirt if your standard of living requires another type of resource that maybe only planet Earth has.

You mean that they would come light years for little ol' earth when they know that we would just try to kill them and dissect them and torcher them for information on how to become more like them and then reverse engineer their craft in a final slap to their face? If they had made it here already and we had caught one of them (which some say has happened, I don't truly know), would they then keep vacationing here?

Would they [as an intelligent race] keep trying in vain to show us a better way, as we slaughtered them one by one, everyone that tried to befriend us? You know this would happen as well as I do.Everyone of the aliens (if in existence) that steps foot on the ground (if not in total control of the human race) will be cut into small pieces and placed under a microscope or put in a cage for experimentation. After a few years of this even an unintelligent alien, benign or not would wise up to the way earthlings roll and would want revenge for a fallen patriots of their race who died in vain for a race who will never appreciate their kind, no matter what they do?

I don't see any other reason why they would even come here, if not for resources. If they did live nearby planet earth, it only makes sense that they would be privy to the same resources as planet earth, and being far more advanced would suggest that they have been here much longer, suggesting further that the depletion of resources would be imminent at some point and would have to be searched for to replace. Earth would not just give those up to them in a gesture of friendship, as we are told daily that we are running out ourselves.

Animals are not like human's we have a freedom of conscious choice on a level that they will never attain and we use it to control, slaughter more effectively and to enslave others with. Some use it for love and light, but the light is soon dampened by darkness like a candle burning in mud, it will only burn so long before it burs into the mud and disappears.

I think it is narrow-minded to think that the animal world through a natural process of 'give and take' for their own survival, could even be compared to what is going on morally, ethically (another thing animals don't subscribe morality) technologically, politically, religiously and otherwise.
The reason is because we have a conscious choice and we use our imagination to be free or to enslave, to build or to destroy, to help others or to hurt others, to share or steal. Although SOME human attributes are replicated by animals, such as basic behaviors, it is nowhere near the choice level we have and not applicable to this discussion unless even remotely on this level.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Primus87

They are space travelling race....... and they hold grudge against a race that is so young......... thats is kinda hilarious...........

Yes it is quite hilarious when you think about it philosophically. A young child must be given time to mature properly. All I said was that it's the most likely reason out of all the possible reasons which have been presented so far. That does not mean I think it will happen, and it probably hasn't happened for this reason. And in fact I clearly don't think it will happen if you read what I've been saying. I've been saying they will most likely come to help us.

One question for you how will they fling Earth into sun........?? and please aliens are not God...... do remember that.......

Who knows how they might do it. All they have to do is knock us out of orbit a little bit to destabilize the orbit and put our planet into a death spiral headed straight for the Sun. While you may suggest I overestimate their capabilities, I would suggest you underestimate the capabilities of an interstellar species. There are many other ways they could destroy us, the point is we wouldn't stand much chance. Real life never happens like the movies where we magically find that one vulnerability and overcome all odds.

One more question....... What if a person comes to your home with lots weapons in a Tank........ what would you consider him.........?? friendly........?? or hostile.......??

That would depend on many different factors. Who they were, what they wanted, the feeling I got from them. You are basically just admitting you are scared of any species which possesses technology so far ahead of us. Your reflex action is to simply shoot first and ask questions later. The problem is that reaction will most likely get you killed when dealing with a tank loaded with weapons.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Primus87

She is demanding "PRIVATIZATION OF SPACE"....... fu***ng b**ch.........

Err wtf are you on about. You were advocating that Humans should rule the entire damn Universe for christ sakes. Sheesh....

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Maybe the Kepler telescope or SETI did find something so we are getting protocol in store. Alien technology could be made up of a completely different set of chemistry and biology. So maybe we are looking at an invasion from a human type species that could live on our planet. Interesting.

It could also be a false flag and/or related to the Grey Aliens.

Maybe that is the chance you take....get the attention of aliens...have them travel all the way here...kill them and take their technology...and become more powerful. Or side with them.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
reply to post by Phenomium

One more thing. Everything said here is in a perfect world scenario. Human's have never learned that war is not the way and never will. History is replete with examples of this as well. We have not slowed down !!
We have created better more efficient ways of killing en masse like never before.
We are not evolved enough to have diplomacy without war? It is but a mere decision, not an evolutionary process. Everything does not have to be so Darwinian.

You said:

If every single human, especially the ones that are disgustingly rich were that way, we would never be having this discussion.

Oh, but they are, and they always have been, and it will always be this way as long as we have choice. The choice of evil for profit and control, as the engine behind the intelligence to accomplish it, will forever be the way things are done here. Because it is human nature at it's core to be evil. Despite some overcoming it with the help of GOD,morality and ethics or not wanting to be involved out of fear of loss (of life, children etc)... without these human morals and code of ethics all humans would be either evil or dead. The desire for a better way, is nothing but HOPE, it is not our reality, nor has it ever been. Mankind, if able to learn from the futility of war is certainly showing no signs of wanting to. We also could never have leaders because there will always be one guy that wants that leadership and the fame and respect that comes with the title, there will always be jealousy and this man will go to war with the leader to usurp his position for said fame and fortune and the women that flow like a river towards those men of respect and power. What man alive would turn that down just for the women alone?

Not a perfect world we live in my friend, and it is only getting worse. Not better. When we learn that war is futile, this is the day we will all be exterminated by nuclear war first. We are almost there now.
edit on 8-4-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Let me step in here for a moment to respond to some of your observations.

Who is to say they are not from mars. I have no clue where they are from.

There is a very minute chance they are living withing our own solar system. It would be remarkably astonishing if we have managed to miss the obvious signs of an advanced intelligent society living on other planets in our solar system. Therefore I think it's safe to assume they come from another star system, and it's best to keep the conversation within that realm of speculation.

The whole universe may be teeming with resources, but who is to say that the universes that they have spanned had the 'proper' resources that they needed for their way of living. resources may be great but they are no more valuable than dirt if your standard of living requires another type of resource that maybe only planet Earth has.

There are entire planets made of diamond. Most of the elements within our Universe are abundant. There is nothing special about the conditions of Earth which would result in elements not found abundantly else where. The only types of elements which are possibly hard to find in the Universe are those which do not typically occur under natural circumstances, and as far as I know Earth does not meet any of those special conditions which enable the production of such rare elements. Therefore I think it's also fairly safe to assume there is nothing of vast significance to be mined from Earth.

Would they [as an intelligent race] keep trying in vain to show us a better way, as we slaughtered them one by one, everyone that tried to befriend us? You know this would happen as well as I do.Everyone of the aliens (if in existence) that steps foot on the ground (if not in total control of the human race) will be cut into small pieces and placed under a microscope or put in a cage for experimentation. After a few years of this even an unintelligent alien, benign or not would wise up to the way earthlings roll and would want revenge for a fallen patriots of their race who died in vain for a race who will never appreciate their kind, no matter what they do?

Actually most Humans are nothing like what you describe. It is the black project scientists and hill billy gun slingers who would react in an unkind manner to beings of an extraterrestrial nature. You will find that the vast majority of people want disclosure and want to be welcomed into the so called galactic society. Most average people have no desire to cut them open and figure out their biology, they merely want to interact and befriend other alien species to learn more about their place in the Universe. It is the negative elite who don't wish for this to happen, because they know it will greatly affect their ability to control us and brainwash us into believing false nonsense. That's what makes it highly likely they will try to initiate an attack against any alien species who openly visits our planet whether their intentions of malevolent or benevolent. The will of the elite powers has not much to do with the will of humanity as a whole.

One more thing. Everything said here is in a perfect world scenario. Human's have never learned that war is not the way and never will. History is replete with examples of this as well. We have not slowed down !!

Once again you are mixing the desires of our rulers with the desire of the masses. It is our leaders who squabble over resources and land, it is our leaders who use propaganda and lies to force us into war. None of us really want to be sent to murder and be murdered en mass. We are simply instructed to out of fear that if we don't we'll be attacked. If our ignorant docile leaders were more adequately trained in the art of negotiation and realized the futile waste of resources that goes into war, and weren't so psychopathic we wouldn't be led into large scale wars. Not many people actually want to be involved in most of the wars happening on Earth right now. They want those wars to stop, they even receive false promises that those wars will stop, however our leaders continue to incite wars and conflict.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7
This guy sounds optimistic in defeating an alien foe.

But personally, I believe all it'd take is a global emp, and we're done. Cute video, and ideas lol

They'll use are own sun against us!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

She said......... " that van brauen said that we can transform military Industrial complex into space industrial complex"...... These private firms for a long time have been haunting governments world wide to privatize space..... so that they can do whatever in space........ But Govt institution like NASA, ESA, ISRO have been long preventing that...... They creating scenarios of WW I and WW II........ where these guys intentionally let Americans die...... so that govt allows them to get more freedom......... to go about doing there business......... and ever since....... Military Industrial complex has effectively taken over the govt......... That is why US constantly goes to war.......

Believe me when i tell you this......... Once space is privatized........ they are the once who will create space based weapons and turned them on the populous ........

What I intend is for Human race......... and what they intend to do is for themselves and money.........

Primus.........

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I can see your point. However, the animal kingdom does it out of a natural need and a natural impulse called symbiosis.

So do we. What do you think is happening all over your skin and in your intestines? There are other organisms living off of you, and you would die without them doing so. We are already more than capable of living in symbiosis, but not if you always have to compete for things, which we do not and should not be doing.

This is not at all like a human political strategy or crafty, cunning calculation and the usage of intelligence and imagination to create tools of torcher, mental manipulation, and the desire to use all of the humans' emotional processes against them to instill slavery.

Agreed. However, politics has no part in basic survival.

International bankers are weak cowards and frail old men who by intelligence and evil desire can outsmart the whole of the world and but just a few of them too.

Only because we allow it. It's the same reason we allow 535 elite people (Congress, President, Supreme Court) to control 350 million of us. We could change that tomorrow if we really wanted to, the problem is we don't because we're so distracted with all of the disillusionment they throw at us.

Who is to say they are not from mars. I have no clue where they are from. but if they are from much further out, what would they be coming for, if not resources or another planet to conquer? Vacation?

My first answer would be curiosity. More exploratory than anything else. Just like we recently went solo to the deepest known bottom of the ocean because one man wanted to see it, so too might an advanced alien race.

The only resource that original would be the human brain. Everything else is a natural course of physics, and I'm sure they would understand that.

After a few years of this even an unintelligent alien, benign or not would wise up to the way earthlings roll and would want revenge for a fallen patriots of their race who died in vain for a race who will never appreciate their kind, no matter what they do?

Revenge is an archaic thought process, and as far as we know, only human. Tibetan monks understand that there is a natural order to things in the universe, and revenge is not part of them. They know this because they are wise, and we often regard them as the more benevolent humans on the planet. Patriotism is also a concept I don't think an alien race would come here to demonstrate.

I don't see any other reason why they would even come here, if not for resources. If they did live nearby planet earth, it only makes sense that they would be privy to the same resources as planet earth, and being far more advanced would suggest that they have been here much longer, suggesting further that the depletion of resources would be imminent at some point and would have to be searched for to replace. Earth would not just give those up to them in a gesture of friendship, as we are told daily that we are running out ourselves.

We are a planet of 7 billion people and in another topic for a different time, there is plenty of proof that we are mismanaging our resources and have PLENTY to provide for every person on the planet if we did things differently. We have the technology, the knowledge and the means to do it right, but when you hear about the inventions that could change the world, what's the first thing you hear about why they weren't mass-manufactured? Because it wasn't PROFITABLE enough. Thousands of ideas that could change humanity forever, are shelved because they won't make the company money.

We wouldn't chop an alien to pieces or dissect them if we didn't think there was some money in it, or unless we were trying to understand their weaknesses if they were trying to destroy us. I think you have a grim perspective of humans. Just because we have those thoughts in all of us, doesn't mean all of us act on them. That is the difference between "us" and "them" and sooner or later, the odds are going to tip in our favor.

I like to think that it's sooner and not later because we're running out of runway.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
The U.S. military is making plans in case of an alien invasion. For those who know it all, you'll probably ignore this video. However, apparently the military is not so sure that aliens are figments of overactive imaginations. If they were, they would not have given the guy in the video special permission to discuss this publicly. It looks as though many people of importance in government and in a position to make policy and decisions have decided that this is an important enough, and real enough, possibility that it should be part of contingency plans:

MSN Australia Alien Invasion Interview
edit on 8-4-2012 by Visiting ESB because: Nothing edited

It's all for control.

Give the people a reason to be controlled (for survival from some non-existent threat) and you (they) have manifested success.

The Universe is far more benevolent and filled with far more Love, unconditional Love, than the average Joe could possibly even muster with all the lies and negativity he is fed on dishes served daily by the media.

Live carefree, enjoy the moment smile and be happy knowing in a deeper sense that nothing can really destroy you, your consciousness, your awareness, and your journey that is eternal.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join