It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion -- The U.S. military is making plans

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

I was walking. I left the back of the Amtrak Staion in Charleston, West Virginia..the station was getting ready to close..I begged the guy working there whatever night in Sept-2006 to please take me to a hotel and he would not..and I was afraid to take a Taxi so I just said Damn and Walked myself..I left out the back door and went across the rail road tracksand dropped my Blanket and Pillow on the Tracks and went up a small hill and started running to the left and my mind goes blank...I am then on some other bridge I am guessing about 1 or 2 miles to the left of the Amtrak Station and a local Cop picks me up. I was in shock! I didnt say anything to the officer other than to please take me to a hotel. He did a female transport and took me to a small hotel across from some small hotel there..near a Hospital where the family members of the hospital stayed at. I told whatever young guy working there that I had my CNA LIC and he gave me some kind of discount on the room for like 30 someting for the night. The locks on the door were bad and there was a crawl space under the bathroom sink..I did not feel safe there. I first called my oldest son and begged him to come and get me! I then called other family members that told me it would be a few days before someone could come and pick me up. The next morning I took a taxi and went back to the Amtrak Station and the damn station was closed. I was going to get back on the damn train for Montana. Anyway, My cell phone was dead and the Taxi had already taken off..so I had to take off walking and I went across the same Bridge that I had been taken from and made it across and took some steps to the left and walked to a Holiday Inn Express..there is a McDonalds near this hotel..I payed Cash and some guy by the name of Mark waited on me..and he took a copy of my DL..anyway I am going to skip out details..but the main goal was just finding a place to stay that was safe until my family could come and pick me up..The Aliens had Screwed me up and I was just sort of out of it! I did not feel safe at the Holiday Inn Express..so I took off on foot again and at some point met up with the Fire Department doing something at the Celebration going on..I asked them how to get back to my hotel..I meant the Holiday Inn Express..but then I really did not want to go back there so I went to some other Hotel and payed about 85.00 and a White Male with a Black Crow Tatoo waited on me..he gave me some damn room that was like on the 8th or 9th floor with an adjoining door on it..I didnt feel safe there and someone attempted to break in and I called 911 from the room and the police came and couldnt find anyone. The same damn thing happened over and over again..meanwhile my family was en-route from NC to pick me up...Someone continued to get in my room and I kept on calling 911 until finally the Police told me that if I continued to call 911 they were going to lock me up..and then some damn foreign officer..came and told me that if I didnt stay in my room he was going to tie me to me damn bed..Someone pulled the Fire Alarm at the Hotel..Some US Senator staying at the Hotel attempted to make the Police to Hold me in Damn West Virginia..and the Fire Department Guys saved me from the damn Police in Charlseton, West Virginia..you can track what I am telling you from whatever Fire Alarm Report from Sept-2006 and find the Fire Department Guys from that time Period! My Family finally shows up and I walk out to the Truck and hear some Foreign Guy on his cell phone tell someone to contact Damacus..I keep on going to the truck and fell out in the back seat in shock and just layed there praying that I made it out of that State! I have requested that MUFON put up cameras on those bridges!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by Visiting ESB

if Aliens have the technology to make it to earth we best hope they come in peace...

we would have no technology to compete with that.

That's pretty much what i'm thinking. If they can get here, without a doubt they'll "roflstomp" over us in no time. The ONLY viable option would be to hide in underground bunkers and hoping for that astronomically small chance they won't have ways to detect it.

Then again, I think one of the most common anti-alien invasion arguement still holds: if they wanted to kill us, they would've done so a long time ago. Hence you can conclude it's highly unlikely they'll be hostile towards us.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Its REAL! Wake UP! They are already here!

I know they are here, but I didn't lost my sense of humor because of it. Don't tell people to "wake up" if you don't know the difference between a joke and a serious comment. It makes you look like an @$$.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Seen a few, but not whilst in the office.

I think it used to be like that, now it's a matter of safety. I.e. There is something else in direct conflict with me. It's a matter of utmost safety. I.e. if it's a UFO as in "unidentified" and it's a set of lights, you have no choice but to ask tower or en-route control about what is in your airspace.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Look how we treat the muslim countries, now picture how we would treat aliens..

The difference is that while the U.S. sends Muslim countries back to stone age, ancient aliens could send the U.S. back to the primordial dust of the galaxy.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
those were clips from a show on history or discovery a year or so ago called when aliens attack,old news.I hoping for friendly aliens myself.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
They have had plans like this forever now.. However I really dont think any type of scenerio will prepare them for a real invasion. I dont think humans could stand a chance against an advanced species that is here to destroy us,

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logitech411
They have had plans like this forever now.. However I really dont think any type of scenerio will prepare them for a real invasion. I dont think humans could stand a chance against an advanced species that is here to destroy us,

Since Ufos and aliens were discovered since 1930/40s . Come on, space was a new venture and we made a modern fable surronding the undiscovered space exploration.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Logitech411

I agree completely. But this is a good enough reason to keep that defense funding really high, huh?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

I am about drunk tonight!! So please forgive my Grammar!! The damn Aliens have made me Telepathic and I struggle to do the most basic things! There is a Paper Trail to all you GUYS with ATS IN Charleston, West Virginia..Find the Fire Department Guys from Sept-2006..and the Fire Alarm call..it had to have been before Sept-12-2006...Tell them Thank You for saving my life from the damn Local Police!! I had been attacked by damn Aliens! I am a white female about 5'5 Blonde hair 140lbs. I was just trying to make it to my damn duty station in Piegan, Montana..US Customs and Border Patrol ID 194485 Class 626A.
edit on 8-4-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
The U.S. military is making plans in case of an alien invasion. For those who know it all, you'll probably ignore this video. However, apparently the military is not so sure that aliens are figments of overactive imaginations. If they were, they would not have given the guy in the video special permission to discuss this publicly. It looks as though many people of importance in government and in a position to make policy and decisions have decided that this is an important enough, and real enough, possibility that it should be part of contingency plans:

MSN Australia Alien Invasion Interview
edit on 8-4-2012 by Visiting ESB because: Nothing edited

Think PROJECT BLUEBEAM. The US government have been talking about this for decades it seems more plausible for them to attempt to fool the gullible public with this holographic technology than actual aliens coming down to reek havoc.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chai_An

Think PROJECT BLUEBEAM. The US government have been talking about this for decades it seems more plausible for them to attempt to fool the gullible public with this holographic technology than actual aliens coming down to reek havoc.

Booo, i have a thread on it. in a nut shell, i basically said that Vatican held back technology (dark ages) and we have not yet reached such a height and if so vatican would know. also vatican would have issues as well too. No money, ruination, no banks, this is economic suicide

link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Seen a few, but not whilst in the office.

I think it used to be like that, now it's a matter of safety. I.e. There is something else in direct conflict with me. It's a matter of utmost safety. I.e. if it's a UFO as in "unidentified" and it's a set of lights, you have no choice but to ask tower or en-route control about what is in your airspace.

heavy duty! and that is true...

I couldn't help but think of this song when I seen your avatar.

enjoy,

edit on 8-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Im sorry!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rendier

Mars needs women and they want to drink everyone's blood!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Whatever i got a slingshot and plenty of ammo... i dont play games

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rendier

They are attacking from the inside out. They sent intelligence down first..then the ships are on the way.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

You need some kind of Heat Sensor to pick them up and laser to destroy. Guns are useless.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Catholics are screwed up! I went to a Catholics Church in Greenville SC looking for help even throwing holly water on my head and the priest acted like he wanted to hurt me..I got the heck out of there.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

If a faction of 'extraterrestrials is so advanced that they can travel between solar systems, then such a group is obviously spiritually mature enough to comprehend that all things deserve equality and love as there is an inherent unity betwixt all portions, no matter how big nor small, of the Universe.

What did the Mayans think about a faction of extracontinentals so advanced that they can travel the deep ocean between continents?

This is an excellent point. I don't get the fantastic leap of logic when people say that, because ET is so technologically advanced, they must also be spiritually advanced. The two can exist separately and on opposite poles of good and bad. We in the U.S., for example, currently vastly outstrip many isolated tribes in, say, South America, but does that mean we are any more advanced spiritually?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join