It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion -- The U.S. military is making plans

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The negative imho alien are already controlling the ptb, most are not even aware, they just go along for the sheer promise of power. They are here, the species that are in contact with the controllers of humanity do not need to invade, they have already done so, are in the thick of it. So who is planning on ruining their plot? Is the msm charge to get humanity to fight the only ones who would help them defeat the bad ones?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom
The guy being interviewed mentions a need to be prepared against a threat that is not currently seen as a threat (a neutral entity) and that were we to make known to, say, another country, that we were making preparations to defend ourselves against them, they would respond negatively.

So? We just stick the word "alien" in there and no one takes offense or action.

They are not preparing for an alien attack, they are preparing for a domestic one. He also mentions the 'aliens' motive of collecting natural resources more than a few times.

Uh huh. Aliens.

Uh. No. Fail. He would have needed no special permission to say that. In fact, there would not have even been an interview because we already know that the military is prepared for war with NAMED nations and organizations. If we are engaged in hostilities with another, it makes no sense to hide that fact on a TV interview so that we won't offend the acknowledged enemy.

They are ALREADY prepared for a domestic attack and to think MSN is going to waste time on continuing to beat a dead horse is absurd.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Is the msm charge to get humanity to fight the only ones who would help them defeat the bad ones?

That's a real possibility imo. In any case, whether we have already been invaded or not, it appears that 'TPTB' are going to declare war against the ones who come to free humanity. And as I've been saying, if we are attacked by an interstellar species I doubt we'll have much chance anyway, and it'll probably be over before we realize we were hit. So I think the risk of attacking them based on an order by our Governments will only end badly for us. If they did come to help us free ourselves from the controlling elite (whether alien or not) and we reacted by attacking them they might just think to hell with it and destroy us all.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

Originally posted by kalunom
The guy being interviewed mentions a need to be prepared against a threat that is not currently seen as a threat (a neutral entity) and that were we to make known to, say, another country, that we were making preparations to defend ourselves against them, they would respond negatively.

So? We just stick the word "alien" in there and no one takes offense or action.

They are not preparing for an alien attack, they are preparing for a domestic one. He also mentions the 'aliens' motive of collecting natural resources more than a few times.

Uh huh. Aliens.

Uh. No. Fail. He would have needed no special permission to say that. In fact, there would not have even been an interview because we already know that the military is prepared for war with NAMED nations and organizations. If we are engaged in hostilities with another, it makes no sense to hide that fact on a TV interview so that we won't offend the acknowledged enemy.

They are ALREADY prepared for a domestic attack and to think MSN is going to waste time on continuing to beat a dead horse is absurd.

Sure it is already known that we are prepared for war with named nations and organizations. But, surely, we could here be preparing for war with as-yet-unnamed nations and organizations whom we here refer to as 'aliens' so as not to tip anyone off. Or, perhaps, to indirectly let such nations/organizations know that we are not ignoring them.

It's a cop-out if you ask me.

And as far as MSN wasting time? Come on...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The U.S. military is making plans in case of an alien invasion. For those who know it all, you'll probably ignore this video. However, apparently the military is not so sure that aliens are figments of overactive imaginations. If they were, they would not have given the guy in the video special permission to discuss this publicly. It looks as though many people of importance in government and in a position to make policy and decisions have decided that this is an important enough, and real enough, possibility that it should be part of contingency plans:

MSN Australia Alien Invasion Interview
edit on 8-4-2012 by Visiting ESB because: Nothing edited

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mate395

The U.S. military is making plans in case of an alien invasion. For those who know it all, you'll probably ignore this video. However, apparently the military is not so sure that aliens are figments of overactive imaginations. If they were, they would not have given the guy in the video special permission to discuss this publicly. It looks as though many people of importance in government and in a position to make policy and decisions have decided that this is an important enough, and real enough, possibility that it should be part of contingency plans:

MSN Australia Alien Invasion Interview
edit on 8-4-2012 by Visiting ESB because: Nothing edited

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho
remember when they made Zombie Apocalypse plans 'just incase?'

I dunno. I'm still hoping the aliens are peaceful beings. or at least most of them.
why are they calling them 'enemies' right off they bat?

[Part 1/2]

Because history is a testament that every advanced race only tried to steal the resources of and enslave the opposition. It's how every civilization advances. To advance you must have resources...a lot of them, you must have workers, you must have total control over the populace or YOUR ideologies will be superseded by someone else's agenda who might be evil and greedy for resources in their own right, this will always promote wars, which will then eat up resources, consequently the victor will then have to take over the civilization to get their depleted resources replenished.

Angry civilians will not like the new laws and rules and will either be enslaved or rebel. The dance goes on. As for advanced civilizations, either they are no different than we are, or everyone on their home planet is hypnotized or brainwashed into total submission. Counting the different types of personalities [however many on their planets] many will not be able to be hypnotized and with free thought and free choice....many will choose to be evil and many will choose to be good...just like on planet earth.

If they do have technology that does brainwash every single being on their planet, then this is NOT free will, which is enslavement of the mind, thus whomever the leader may be has already proclaimed himself a dictator of mind and body and free will has been removed. Hence, he will be evil. Notwithstanding, the absolute burden of the lack of proof, this is not to say they aren't here or coming here, but no civilization will come such a long way and use their currency and deplete their own resources to help out another warlike civilization who is hell-bent on destruction and mayhem,receiving nothing in return to replenish their coffers.

Whether real or imagined, these aliens have a horrible reputation as it is. the only good word on them is the "HOPE" that they will save us from ourselves. I do question as to whether they are hiding here in underground cities or large military bunkers as there truly is a lot of unexplained activity in our government concerning these entities which some would say was impossible to hide the truth were they to really exist. This is resolved with compartmentalization of Government Intelligence on every level. One level will place their piece of the puzzle and it is then passed onto the next clearance level. The levels will not get anymore information, if they do, each agent will get a different lie.This way, they will know who it was that is the most prone to spreading gov't secrets, because the lie that is spread will be the one told to any given agent.

If this rumor is spread, the government knows which piece of misinformation was told to which agent and will know exactly which one spoke out. Although just a lie, this agent will then be discredited, fired, harassed, mocked or even murdered for the act of betrayal alone. This is why we will never get disclosure. They don't want us to have the truth and never will. I suspect that either aliens or demon 's masquerading as aliens are behind the systematic demise of mankind though. Every species ever known has tried to survive...not make themselves extinct. Nature teaches us this. Yet, generation after generation, we are the only species that tries to not only render ourselves extinct, but animals and even nature itself. This is counterproductive to mankind's survival...indeed our world's survival.

I further suspect, that even the International Bankers are serving these (whatever they are) for protection of their own families, while being rewarded at the same time with money, power and (one would think fame), but herein lies a mystery...they don't want fame, they hide like cowards so that they can calculatingly strategize to destroy mankind and all of it's generational lineages as well.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
[Part 2/2]

This takes so much patience that hundred's of years go by as each drop of poison is added to the blood of human kind. This is to condition us unto destruction and not to move too fast so as to peak interest in their motives and strategies. Kind of like hunting for deer, if you don't know the deer's ways, and study the deer and come equipped with the proper tools to fool your prey, then forget about catching it, killing it or outsmarting it because it will smell you a mile away and you will forever go hungry. (Who cares PETA / vegetarians?, plants are living beings too so back off). Back on topic, the sheer patience involved also suggests that there is a lineage, not our own, that is working hard to systematically destroy the human race. The reason why we should all worry is because business has picked up immensely in the last 20 years as if they are at the cusp of victory, IE. a checkmate or...

they feel like they are losing their grip and need to act quick to secure lest they lose their foothold or the whole plan that has taken generations to create. I would bet it is first option as we are clearly losing this war against humanity.
I think they are evil for this reason, were they to exist, without proof of existence.. we are not prone to fight, as no one fights something that doesn't exist.. right? All the signs are there though that SOMETHING other than human is clearly at work here to destroy all human kind.

Between HAARP, wars, mass imprisonment/torcher, MONSANTO and GMO's, Fluoridation of water, designer diseases (created in labs), Cattle injections and farm takeovers, planted politicians who [whether fat elephant or fat ass] seems to be hell-bent on enslaving the whole world and not just their own country, political ideologies such as Genocide, human experimentation, using technology meant to increase productivity and using it rather to increase work hours with less pay or [let's call it what it really is SLAVERY], creating organizations that is in the best interest only of those who would seek our demise like the CIA,FEMA,NSA,FBI,DOD,DOA,DOE,DOE,NSC,ATF,IRS,WB,FAA,DARPA,the IAO and The list goes on and on.

This is why I think it is fair to say that they would be evil and NOT benign to humans.
edit on 8-4-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Haha 'band together'. Sure...maybe against the PUPPETEERS!

Assuming this isn't just a distraction or pointless time-filler, if The People are about to witness SHTF then Their best tactic may be to push the DIS-info out first to keep Us all scared.

Fear...We don't need that BS.

So, if ETs are 'coming home' as some have mentioned why would we humans be so far removed from them? If this is their home planet than they could be more like family than not...doesn't mean they wouldn't be upset about our treatment of the planet of course...

Also, there MAY be many reasons why we're not ready or deserving of new technologies and discoveries--not evolved enough or civil enough for 'galactic life', but why is that? We would be a lot further as a society if not for all the control and poison and division and lack of abundance being heaped upon our shoulders.
IMO you cannot fairly judge Humanity under these present conditions. Give Us TRUE freedom then see how we bloom.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Great post!! I can't help but think this is part of the new world order's agenda..have a common enemy humanity will fight. Always gotta have our guns up ehh

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HellstormRising
reply to post by mainidh

An ET that I've come into contact (it was not a pleasant contact) with was almost the height of an average human. I know I sound nuts but they are very real and feel our species isn't worthy of what we have.

Care to elaborate?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

sorry for the rudeness....... which usually do not adhere to......... but you did say that i should prove to masses that supreme supernatural beings exist.......... on that i said that you are delusional......... because i never said so.........

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

When I was learning about Building Inspection Technology I was purchasing books from the ICC (International Code Council). There was a manual they were offering that I did not buy because I was pretty broke and didn't really need it. It was a manual for training and certification of fireman. There was a chapter it stated on what to do in the event of a crashed alien vehicle. I will try to find out more about this since it kind of ties in I think. It seems first responders have possibly had a contingincy planned and in writing for quite a while.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdaptationNation

Originally posted by HellstormRising
reply to post by mainidh

An ET that I've come into contact (it was not a pleasant contact) with was almost the height of an average human. I know I sound nuts but they are very real and feel our species isn't worthy of what we have.

Care to elaborate?

Yes, please, by all means, elaborate!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Interesting post...

But I have to respectfully disagree with you about aliens needing to be brainwashed in order to not behave like humans do over resources, and not continually fight wars.

If I put my benevolent hat on.... at some point, people (and aliens) realize that they HAVE to get along for a BETTER chance of survival. You can see hints of it in the animal kingdom here on Earth, where some species have lived in synergy with others in order to have a longer and more sustainable chance of survival. There have been times in history when humans have done the same.

Will there be fighting and disagreement? Sure, but we are not evolved enough yet to know how to do it without violence and war.

Will we eventually run out of resources? It would probably take a long time if we actually used our technology to more effectively extract and use resources (or even create them) instead of making people rich. Understand what planned obsolescence is, which is why we're 100 years behind the technology we should be using right now. If I already have an iPhone 9 built and working and can secure all of the parts for it, but we're only on the 4S, why would I sell you the 9 if I could milk you for the 5, 5S, 5GS, 6, 6G, 6GT, etc.... an advanced alien race would be beyond this. Greed and money would not be their motives, which is the large part of the problem in today's world. Even if they ran out of resources, it is very narrow-minded to think there aren't enough in the rest of the universe. Perhaps if they were from Mars and did not have the ability to travel interstellar, but needed resources, I could see them coming here to take them, by force if necessary... we would do the same currently. However, I'd have to think they would exhaust all other options first, where as we like to take the easy route.

The issue, as I see it (and to support part of your post), is that a very large part of the world is motivated by greed and self-preservation. When that is your motive, you look to take from wherever you can, even if it means by force. It's why people will lie, cheat and steal to get where they want to be in life. It is fueled by a sense of self-preservation and pure survival instinct. Greedy people have a disorder of sorts, because they can never have enough resources to secure their sense of self-preservation and survival. Where you and I go to work every day and *usually* have a sense of happiness with basic survival, greedy people do not. And when you threaten someone's sense of survival or self-preservation, what extent would you go to if you felt threatened?

I believe a benevolent species of alien would have had their wars, lost their resources, and learned the hard way to arrive at the same conclusions... that they need to be "other-preservation" and think about how they all need to work together to attain a more sustainable and peaceful civilization. When all you think about is other people, that is what it would take. If every single human, especially the ones that are disgustingly rich were that way, we would never be having this discussion.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Greetings,

Should Aliens Invade........ I do not care for whatever reason........... It is for sure they will never succeed...... in securing victory.......... But after the invasion is thwarted.......... and If i survive........ I shall make sure......... each and every race in the galaxy who could have intervened and stopped alien attack on our Planet........ will pay dearly for the death every Human.................

nite everyone............. m off..........

Proud to be human........

Primus..............

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
False Flag Alien Invasion.....

....Are we ready?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
THERE WILL BE NO INVASION

i am telling you this because i know what is going on

i am a part of the ground crew

i'll let Carol shed some light on this subject...

Dr. Carol Rosin in the Disclosure Project
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Good post mate......... its finally refreshing to see someone with brains posting something useful and good....... Hats off to you...........

Primus.............

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Please do clear what is your point actually......... your point is jumping everywhere.........

Primus.............

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join