It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion -- The U.S. military is making plans

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HillbillyHippie1

Your scenario reminds me a lot of a manga by Tsutomu Nihei called "Biomega," in which an alien fungal spore showers the Earth's atmosphere and decimates all life by transforming it into zombie-like drones.

I can say I agree with you on the matter that we have absolutely no means of preparing ourselves for an extraterrestrial invasion because our familiar concept of war is almost guaranteed not to be the same when it comes to that of another, superior sentient species.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

I have a feeling there will be no war against a superior alien race. Surely they would know what we already know, and that is if a virus is introduced into a civilization with no immunity to it, that civilization dies. We know this because of when the Spanish conquistadors stepped onto the Americas and introduced small pox. In War of the Worlds it was the aliens that died from our viruses, so we know all about deadly foreign diseases.

Only, it will be a false-friendly alien-to-human handshake that will seal our doom without the aliens so much as dropping one bomb or death ray.

edit on 4/8/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Originally posted by 11118

Originally posted by cornucopia
fake alien invasion propaganda to create fear about the return of our brothers and sisters, because they are here to help us wake up and to remember...

the powers that were are against this, because it means they will lose power and the people will be free.

do you need for me to explain it any other way?

Wonderfully put brother/sister.

Do you trust ET to represent your interests more than humans in government?

If so, what is the evidence? Not wishful thinking?

My interest(s) are quite simple.

- To serve my brothers and sisters with utmost Love.
- To teach and learn and to learn and to teach.
- To help with the transitioning and awakening process of anyone and everyone at this incredible time on Earth.

I do not need to put my trust in either the 'humans in government' or 'ET'.

No need to take any one faction's side.

No enemies or allies - we are all One.

I put my trust in the One Creator which is all and cannot abhor any.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Primus87

Thank you. I am also ready. have been for some time. Talked about this in my very first post but was laughed off.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj
[mor
Ok then Zombify the human race. Then come for whats left.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

fake alien invasion propaganda to create fear about the return of our brothers and sisters, because they are here to help us wake up and to remember...

the powers that were are against this, because it means they will lose power and the people will be free.

- To help with the transitioning and awakening process of anyone and everyone at this incredible time on Earth.

Sounds great, until the asteroids start falling.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

If a faction of 'extraterrestrials is so advanced that they can travel between solar systems, then such a group is obviously spiritually mature enough to comprehend that all things deserve equality and love as there is an inherent unity betwixt all portions, no matter how big nor small, of the Universe.

What did the Mayans think about a faction of extracontinentals so advanced that they can travel the deep ocean between continents?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

If a faction of 'extraterrestrials is so advanced that they can travel between solar systems, then such a group is obviously spiritually mature enough to comprehend that all things deserve equality and love as there is an inherent unity betwixt all portions, no matter how big nor small, of the Universe.

What did the Mayans think about a faction of extracontinentals so advanced that they can travel the deep ocean between continents?

You will find traveling between planets to be far different than traveling the planet itself.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Sounds great, until the asteroids start falling.

I will welcome our new asteroid over-lords.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The US and some other countries certainly have enough of their own man made triangular craft and other craft in non conventional forms, that they can certainly FAKE an alien attack. Now can't they?

Manipulating perception is a skill.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Yeah right, did you hear what he said at 3:00 minutes into the video? "Prepare for a neutral (Alien) event to not provoke a known enemy"

Meaning, Prepare for war with Iran, Russia and China without setting off the alarm bells in Moscow, Terhan or Beijing.

We all know they invented Blue Beam to project the Anti-Christ signs and wonders on a global scale, if anything during the gear up for the last battle on earth they will claim God is an Alien to get normal humans to fight him.

If any Aliens do show up I will be giving them all the middle finger and shoot at them just to prove they are FAKE!!

The Bible warned us that they were Fallen Angels if you will, they are only 200 so they will need a fake bio bot army to make it look real and fool the foolish.

They are really called Watchers not Fallen Angels as the mistranslation would have you believe. The Watchers thought our women were hot so they hit it and made the Nephilm. Godless, soulless Giants who are being made still today and hidden from mankind.

That is the so called alien agenda, the agenda that people cant remember until the are hypnotized. The evil spiritual beings, IE: Watchers can only prey on the weak until they throw a coming out party. Only weak minded people can be hypnotized and that is why they were taken to the spiritual slug fest and made to believe aliens grabbed them and did sexual things to them.

The Watchers need these Giants to do the dirty work here on earth and that is to put man in check so us humans will bow to them like gods.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Huh...I am a US Marine and this is the first I have heard of it...sure we are not just being hopeful like the countless number of "the world is ending" threads... : )

Sniper

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

His body language in the beginning of the interview leads me to believe at least one of his answers was an outright lie.
The questions were well scripted, spouting the same old garbage tptb want us to believe about uniting for a threat that does not exist. I would think after all the wars and false flags people would be able to see through this poppycock for the #*it that it is.

*Sigh*

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Its about time! We do not want landing of ships coming to EARTH! They have got to take them down before they get here. Thanks for this post!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I respect you, as a person. You carry the fundamental view points of a person with a pure heart, and spirit. I think the same way. If we could all follow these basic principals of spiritual activism, we could easily realize our purpose for the life we lead here on earth. Most people figure us humans as a being without true form, or a person of a 3 dimensional reality. We have strands of DNA, not seen or even available to us in this 3rd dimension, and can only be activated when using a prayer or through meditation. This shows us that what we perceive can often be mistaken as reality. When in reality, we exist through spirit and love.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
found this video

edit on 8-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

Wow, thanks for sharing your find of this video. It is one of the most intelligent discussions on this topic I have ever seen. Would it not be great if most media presentations on the likelihood of alien presence, or perhaps threat, could just be discussed in such a level-headed manner, without all of the crap and pseudo-science that entertains most of the population presently.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Just thinking off the cuff here, but didn't America use the war in Europe to pull itself out of the Great Depression? This last financial crisis has affected all countries and has been one of the longest economic crisis I can remember. Surely staged or not an alien invasion would suit to unite us all and in the process of battling these beings, bring the world out of the financial mire we are in?

Just my 2 cents

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by marinesniper0317

Please pay attention to the SKY!! We do not want these things to LAND! Guns will not do us any good...Please I was taken by these things on a Bridge in Charleston, West Virginia near the Amtrak Station..Goggle Earth this Bridge..I was then put on another bridge about 1 or 2 miles from where I was at. Reptil beings took me and Greys saved me. I was on my way to work for Customs and Border Patrol GS-5 level ID 194485 Class 626A Piegan, Montana Sept-2006. You cannot take these things out with GUNS..it will have to be some-kind of Laser Infra-Red Something. Their intelligence is already on the ground..you will be able to see this as Lights, Shadows, Orbs jumping from human to human. They cannot stay in the human body but for short amounts of time. You cannot contain or destroy them. The only thing you can do is to destroy the ships before they land. The ships can appear or disappear and love to hang out in clouds. You can pick them up with whatever kind of heat sensor infra-red technology.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

That's piecing the puzzle together rather well...All the claims of technology "advancements different nations" have put together can FOOL us into believing the unbelievable by visual and radio projections for ALL of your eyes to feist on (all three to see i.e. the eye of the mind as well). We LOVE special effect and watch it occasionally...no frequently...no every f%^$ day (for the most part). The sound coupled with a visual input not to mention that the sound is not heard with you ears but with your mind...IN your mind. This is technologies that some nations claim to possess. WHOOOAAAWW! That's intense!

I have gotten the reaction that this is a crazy notion unfounded and unreal. BUT, I consider this to be possible. It is just the coordination must be impeccable. Anyway, I agree to what you say!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
And this for the religious nuts out there:

Matthew 24:

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join