It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do ATS members ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
I have a real big problem with the hotmail thing.... Like honestly who in America still uses Hotmail in the first place let alone the CIA....

That bothers me quite a bit... I hope you are telling the truth...

If you are, someone is screwing with you and they think you are crazy

To use Hotmail for them is same as using a burn phone.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack
Wow this thread is all over the place

Its cool reading your guys post about abilities and specialties, I have one or two but I'm shy and dont like to share.

I woulda did a stake out and sent in a paid actor as me (you can find them and they can be had cheap).
And watched from a distance to feel these guys out. If the situation was cool then I mighta poped in and said hey. I would have shook hands with the fellow I was meeting and get a good deep look into his eyes to see what was really going on. Maybe grab a cup of joe and a doughnut on uncle sam and maybe entertain a conversatoin for a few.

Just for the record I wouldnt work for them, personally my specialties (gifts) are mine and its something that I treasure and value and am very private about. But I would go to the meeting to see how these guys would approach an individual with a specialty RV in this case.

Good job trusting your gut OP.

-citizenjack

Well from what I felt out if I did go it was several options.

1. Kidnapped and used like a towel once used up and no longer needed thrown out (Killed off).

2. Job offered which is usually until you die or they burn you.

3. Killed off.

The feel was not so good if you know what I mean.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Troll???

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexei
Troll???

You decide on your own

I got no problems with your decision and what one you make

Also welcome to the thread

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysterion

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by MrMysterion

good thing you didn't go

you would have been turned into a cipherman
[castrated, lobotomized, and put into a VR/sensory deprivation tank]

Oooooo what do you mean ?

It sounds all mysterious and interesting to know about.

Please do expand on it new knowledge is always welcomed to be shared

Like your humor but, this is the part were you run. I would walk carrying a bullhorn. They make a move I shine a mega light on them. I don't like them getting away with bullying people in the dark.
edit on 5-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I would say go to the meeting alone, then try to send us a post card from Gitmo or whatever hole they throw you in under the National Security Act

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Gee mr Mysterion why not just post your rv s on Ats? going by what John Lear has to say it is the same as going to the CIA

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hey, MrMysterion check your U2U

edit on 6-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: took out a space

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
Hey, MrMysterion check your U2U

edit on 6-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: took out a space

Already did nothing received

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I'll send it U2U. The write up is a little long so I may have to break it up. Also I'm at work so my time is not entirely my own.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

The whole thing should be in your U2U now.

I'll back in about 2 hours.

signing off for now.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

The whole thing should be in your U2U now.

I'll back in about 2 hours.

signing off for now.

No problem
"Takes out detective pipe and starts smoking in a gentleman like manner"

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
I have a real big problem with the hotmail thing.... Like honestly who in America still uses Hotmail in the first place let alone the CIA....

That bothers me quite a bit... I hope you are telling the truth...

If you are, someone is screwing with you and they think you are crazy

To use Hotmail for them is same as using a burn phone.

Yeah a burn phone that has all your computer information, plus logs of everything you sent and received and your internet history...

Seems legit. as I have been going through this pages, Im calling more BS

"I have vibes that the sun will set in the west tonight" see I have powers too...

It's called being vague, we've seen it before with that dude on Crossing over... "i see a N, is anyone with the name.... nancy? Nate?" until you get one right see?

Also you keep deflecting, which in any social situation states youre hiding something

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Oooooo what do you mean ?

It sounds all mysterious and interesting to know about.

Please do expand on it new knowledge is always welcomed to be shared

THEY can modify human beings into hive mind drones via ego deletion [takes less than a week nowadays] the hive is composed out of thousands of deep-isolation tanks hidden worldwide, each cipherman [or tadpole] is hooked up to a VR headset that provides instructions/commands, they are sort of like psychic -killer bees ever wondered about MIB?
these are susceptible types who are being ridden[possessed] by a cipherman, once mission is over, cipherman leaves agent-medium's body and agent-medium has a blank space in memory/blackout for the period concerned, no need for fancy gizmos. [this is also how some people deemed threats get discredited: a cipherman gets in them and a person seemingly "loses their Sht" and kills their family in particularly gruesome ways]

this is way above CIA

your contacters may have only been pretending to be cia [or were cia agents being ridden]
i'm curious, could you elaborate in more detail your session to check out your interviewers seems too vague
also:
have you ever RV'd a military base?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

People do have free will to resist this, but from the cases where people with strong will to be themselves are targetted, they are tortured by these technologies, and rarely does anyone even believe its going on. They can't take our free will away unless the slippery slope of permissions and turning off questioning occurs. This is why its so important for humanity to actual wake up, see through this world, because the gnostics are very spiritual, and they know its true, they've been taking pineal stuff for years, thousands, and meeting with negatives. They have distorted basic universal virtues, not laws, into a negative rule book, of karma and yet one thing they do operate with is this permissions game. Because they don't get keep the school otherwise. Which they won't anyway. People are being freed here. Traps are being sprung.

The ones they tend to target with their beehive technology are those they keep programmed, those that aren't striving or pushing for their goodness, in other words they are using their karma or consequences, or make sure you're wearing clean underwear.

They're not going to succeed because though they like to call people sheeple, there are many who are aware of the corruption, even little old ladies at the checkout counters. They are so concerned so many are awake, but how could they not awaken??? The TPTB's greed was so extraordinarily out of control that they've violated public trust and done extremely horrible things. People notice, so its their own excesses and massive self indulgence of their shallow power hungry natures, that causes everyone to notice something is massively wrong.

Basically, if he is living by striving for goodness and faith, thinking of others, seeking within, praying for and holding a world of equality, doing the work he came to do, then they don't have the correct credentials to take over his case, they can't harm him/touch him in ways they might like.

That is why people who are waking up, are often targetted by negative encounters and events, to try and make them trip up and act negatively, so they can get a foot hold in the door, and enact some consequences.

They try to lower people's frequency to access you, because the Dark Side doesnt have permissions and Good people do experience some protections.

Also make sure you don't sign any of their contracts.
edit on 6-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

(taken as part of the whole message)

......."Basically, if he is living by striving for goodness and faith, thinking of others, seeking within, praying for and holding a world of equality, doing the work he came to do, then they don't have the correct credentials to take over his case, they can't harm him/touch him in ways they might like.

That is why people who are waking up, are often targetted by negative encounters and events, to try and make them trip up and act negatively, so they can get a foot hold in the door, and enact some consequences."

editby]edit on 6-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)
This part ofthe message hit me quite profoundly. For the past few nights I have been experiencing what I would describe as "attempts by darkness to entire my mind" I know this sounds weird. This started as I became more aware of what I consider my "true reason for living" and have been making concious efforts to bring myself "closer to the light"
I was confused by this odd new occurance in my "right before sleep" meditative state. I have been successful in fighting this feeling (accompanied by dark visions and flashes in my mind) back. I am proud to say I have been successful! Once again I know this sounds far out. But as has been discussed on may different forums lately it does seem to be a time of awakening and enlightenment for may. WHAT A RUSH!

The OP by MrMysterion has turned out to be something far more profound, for me, than I would have ever thought. At first I was a debunker, actually declaring "Hoax". Now I have a different take!

Look at everyone that it has brought together.

Peace and light to you all, out there in the world

edit on 6-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

edit on 6-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: more spellin'!

edit on 6-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: wht is my post so weird looking?!?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

testing my text. trying to figure out something

PS weird how my last post looks so weird, Gremlins (not the car) tryin' to bring me down

edit on 6-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: PS

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Dear OP,

The insignificant nobody me will never know if what you experienced was a hoax, or something genuine. Perhaps I may share an insight that you may consider, on the basis that it is not a hoax.

As a child and a teenager, I had often scoff at 'super-powers', that it only exists in the over-wrought minds and media influenced public. But as I grew older, I realised that I am not the epitome of knowledge, both natural or man-made kinds. In my quest for knowledge, I would leave no stone unturned and cover every possible angle.

Throughout the course of our current civilisation, there were many whom had the gift of the 6th sense, either knowingly displayed by them when the course of events proved them right, or unknowingly by doing the right thing and at the right time, saving many lives.

I have no wish to dispel your beliefs, but if your claims can be verified, then I would suggest that you respond to those organisations that may best make use of your gifts, NOT for themselves, or your greed, but for the sake of mankind. Let them coduct the tests, for they do have the necessary funding to prove results. If you are true, you may be able to save many lives, but if you false, no harm done, you are lesser human than anyone of us.

Just make sure you check those organisations' credentials throughly, that you are serving the well-being of ALL humanity, and not for just the selfish elite few. Check out their facilities, locations and identities, and countercheck with verifiable corresponding agencies so that you may know for certain whom you are truly serving.

And as an added safety precaution for yourself, for you are fellow precious human being, just make sure that you would never be subjected to some surgical experiments should you prove true. You are not a guinea pig. Leave photos and verifiable documents of yourself to others whom you can trust, unknown to those organisations, so that in the event if any adversity happen to you, they can trace and search for you.

I wish you all the best of luck.
edit on 6-4-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Why did you contact the CIA? Are you crazy?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
Why did you contact the CIA? Are you crazy?

Not really crazy however, you would consider what I did is crazy.

Yet.... I wanted to test myself and see if I was not going crazy.

So you kind of see the reasoning behind it.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join