It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do ATS members ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Wow this thread is all over the place

Its cool reading your guys post about abilities and specialties, I have one or two but I'm shy and dont like to share.

I woulda did a stake out and sent in a paid actor as me (you can find them and they can be had cheap).
And watched from a distance to feel these guys out. If the situation was cool then I mighta poped in and said hey. I would have shook hands with the fellow I was meeting and get a good deep look into his eyes to see what was really going on. Maybe grab a cup of joe and a doughnut on uncle sam and maybe entertain a conversatoin for a few.

Just for the record I wouldnt work for them, personally my specialties (gifts) are mine and its something that I treasure and value and am very private about. But I would go to the meeting to see how these guys would approach an individual with a specialty RV in this case.

Good job trusting your gut OP.

-citizenjack

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Actually they wanted to meet with you because you gave them information that you shouldn't have known, and they're not buying your RV story. Congratulations, you are now a "suspected terrorist".

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
i would have gone to the meeting but i would have hid so i could see if there was someone waiting for me. then, if they didn't look legit to me, id have gotten outta there

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
They'd want to kidnap you.

If someone calls up and tells them stuff they shouldn't know, saying they can see stuff "remotely", they'll fill their underpants.

Think about it - If you did see something that they were trying to keep under wraps, what else might you see that they are trying to hide? That could just be the tip of the iceberg.

...people who are able to RV could cause these secretive b@stards a whole lot of trouble. Before you knew what had hit you, you'd have a sack over your head - waking up in the desert being told to dig your own grave...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by EPH612
reply to post by MrMysterion

I probably wouldn't be too worried. But if that happened to me I would be keeping a 9mm pretty close for a while, just in case. But then again, I'd ALWAYS keep a 9mm pretty close, but that's just me.

Don't need a 9mm when you can absorb things like a sponge. Lets just say I watched lots of spy movies and martial art/ hand to hand combat videos when I was younger.

9mm should only be used as a last result.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

lol. I've never been a very coordinated individual, so I reach for my 9mm or knife before I try anything kung-fooy.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by EPH612

lol. I've never been a very coordinated individual, so I reach for my 9mm or knife before I try anything kung-fooy.

Even more of a reason NOT to reach for the 9mm.....uncoordinated and gun should never be used in the same sentence....LOL.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysterion
reply to post by reitze

Will rent it out and does sound like a funny movie since it has war and comedy genre in it.
I did take it they used a so called burned email just like a burned phone as stated in my OP.
The problem with my RV is that I have no control over it the darn thing turns on by itself.
One of the other things I RV'ed was a invasion/ destabilization list which is odd, it was something like this:
1. Iraq
2. Afghanistan = ...marijuana... [War for perscription OPIUM too]
3. Egypt
4. Libya
5. Saudi Arabia= however I am not sure if anything went down there
6.Syria
7. Iran...
Anyway I have said enough already I guess. I am still considering if I should be releasing all my RV sessions.

One aspect to challenge your RV credibility is whether it truly is past/future. That exact list has been floating around in the defense-industry for at least 10 years - as a fear of the reformed "caliphate". For example, this article and dozens like it come up from a google search with date range of 2000 to 2002.

Plan for Caliphate

BTW, this is one of the primary reasons sharp minded christian conservatives are so alarmed about Obama and suspect him of being a closeted Muslim while faking Christianity like a secret agent man. Pakistani Government Minister: Obama For Caliph!.
+Here's the trailer to that movie, Men Who Stare at Goates. IMHO, its both funny and thought provoking:

edit on 4/5/2012 by reitze because: +trailer

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I have a real big problem with the hotmail thing.... Like honestly who in America still uses Hotmail in the first place let alone the CIA....

That bothers me quite a bit... I hope you are telling the truth...

If you are, someone is screwing with you and they think you are crazy

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
I have a real big problem with the hotmail thing.... Like honestly who in America still uses Hotmail in the first place let alone the CIA....
That bothers me quite a bit... I hope you are telling the truth...
If you are, someone is screwing with you and they think you are crazy

Get real, what email system or identity would the CIA NOT USE? Of course that's 1 reason everyone immediacy suspects them way more often then they'd ever have budget to do - sorta like blaming the mafia, KGB, Mossad, or any other covert organization.

Who knows who messed with the guy? But if it were you having strange experiences the speculations would be the place to start in gaining a view of what's up. So is something like an anonymous screen name blog. Sure we don't know either.. but having had experiences I couldn't explain in 1994, I understand how it feels to be spooked to the point of questing for answers. My best answers came from reading over 500 books, to the point of gaining a "faith" with a "strength" I call "Jesus balls". Id hope a similar outcome for anyone, rather than assuming they're crazy. Of course that's a possibility too - but starting with that label and the associated drugs is quite crewel (in my opinion).

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

How I derieved my observations:
I went off your avatar, (a gamble?

actually no
funny how you [and apparently OP]
make light of this
RV is merely what used to be called Traveling Clairvoyance, a form of Astral Projection
you've actually stumbled on an ability that for most takes years of practice.

here's what you more or less did with OP's avy
Clairvoyance by means of the Tattwa symbols www.abovetopsecret.com...
from my thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

lol you remind me of Sheriff Alan Pangborn a character in many of Stephen King's Castle Rock stories

after a lifetime of skepticism in the face of a career's worth of supernatural events
he discovers that he's a true magician when his life is on the line,and he can no longer deny the reality of the supernatural; his funny little habit of making shadow-animals and cheap dime store magic tricks manifests as a magical power:

from Stephen King's Needful Things

Alan felt his belly try to fold in on itself, but he didn't move.
Instead, prompted by some instinct he made no effort to
understand, he put his hands together in front of the station wagon's
left headlight. He crossed them, made a bird-shape, and began to bend
his wrists rapidly back and forth.
The sparrows are flying again, Mr. Gaunt, he thought.
A large projected shadow-bird-more hawk than sparrow and
unsettlingly realistic for an insubstantial shade-suddenly flapped
across the false front of Needful Things. Gaunt saw it from the corner
of his eye, whirled toward it, gasped, and retreated again.
"Get out of town, my friend," Alan said. He rearranged his hands
and now a large shadow-dog-perhaps a Saint Bernard slouched across the
front of You Sew and Sew in the spotlight thrown by the station wagon's
headlights. And somewhere near perhaps coincidentally, perhaps not-a
dog began to bark. A large one, by the sound.
Gaunt turned in that direction. He was looking slightly harried
now, and definitely off-balance.

Part of him was announcing that this would never work, even
another miracle of transmutation couldn't save him this time, because
the Folding Flower Trick was used up, it was His thumb slipped into the
loop.
The tiny paper packet snapped out. Alan thrust his hand forward,
sliding the loop free for the last time as he did so.
"ABRACADABRA, YOU LYING #!" he cried, and what suddenly
bloomed in his hand was not a bouquet of ' flowers but a blazing
bouquet of light that lit Upper Main Street with a fabulous, shifting
radiance. Yet he realized the colors rising from his fist in an
incredible fountain were one color, as all the colors translated by a
glass prism or a rainbow in the air are one color. He felt a jolt of
power run up his arm, and for a moment he was filled with a great and
incoherent ecstasy: The white! The coming of the white!
Gaunt howled with pain and rage and fear ...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by reitze

heres the thing... it isnt rocket science to mock an email address. That's why I call this a hoax.. hell it takes about ten minutes of research to use any domain name you want as a spoofed email... Why didnt they just do this??? The tech is there, they can do it...

Also we see this kinds of threads on ATS all the time.... Why not share all the information? If the OP is being truthful, as in if I stumbled into this as the string of events said.. I'd be making myself KNOWN right now so if I disappear then someone will know what happened...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

good thing you didn't go

you would have been turned into a cipherman
[castrated, lobotomized, and put into a VR/sensory deprivation tank]

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

OK, why would they need your phone number...they're the CIA. They could get that in a second flat...well if the servailance they have is really as good as they say. And if you did infact tell them accurate details and you didn't show up
watch your back dude

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If your really unlucky they are taking you seriously and they may think you are a terrorist or have connections to terrorists. Depends what you RV'd? Or one of 2 other alternatives 1. You are making this up. 2. Someone at the CIA is screwing with an 'RV' nutjob just for a laugh. Again depends what you RV'd and how accurate it was. Possibly a poor idea to have mailed them to begin with...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Yeah I don't think he knows what an Inbox is, unless he thinks you sent it to yourself lol.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Thank you to all the people that are helping me understand more and intake new information

edit on 5-4-2012 by MrMysterion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R

OK, why would they need your phone number...they're the CIA. They could get that in a second flat...well if the servailance they have is really as good as they say. And if you did infact tell them accurate details and you didn't show up
watch your back dude

Thank you for your advice

I actually do watch my back I tried to make this technique when I am in a public place filled with people. I some times stop breath in and slowly breath out, then once everything becomes more brighter and still I try to feel anything that is off around me. I am not sure what it would be classified as sensory type of technique and I wonder if there are other ways of doing it. Gives me hell of a headaches sometimes when I do it

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by reitze

heres the thing... it isnt rocket science to mock an email address. That's why I call this a hoax.. hell it takes about ten minutes of research to use any domain name you want as a spoofed email... Why didnt they just do this??? The tech is there, they can do it...

Also we see this kinds of threads on ATS all the time.... Why not share all the information? If the OP is being truthful, as in if I stumbled into this as the string of events said.. I'd be making myself KNOWN right now so if I disappear then someone will know what happened...

All are free to speak their mind and ideas

I did make myself known I sent the whole email history between me and the CIA to only those people I trust. I even printed some out and stored them in a specific location in case if something of that nature that you speak of happens.

I am thorough in what I do

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

good thing you didn't go

you would have been turned into a cipherman
[castrated, lobotomized, and put into a VR/sensory deprivation tank]

Oooooo what do you mean ?

It sounds all mysterious and interesting to know about.

Please do expand on it new knowledge is always welcomed to be shared

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join