It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do ATS members ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by MrMysterion

Oooooo what do you mean ?

It sounds all mysterious and interesting to know about.

Please do expand on it new knowledge is always welcomed to be shared

THEY can modify human beings into hive mind drones via ego deletion [takes less than a week nowadays] the hive is composed out of thousands of deep-isolation tanks hidden worldwide, each cipherman [or tadpole] is hooked up to a VR headset that provides instructions/commands, they are sort of like psychic -killer bees ever wondered about MIB?
these are susceptible types who are being ridden[possessed] by a cipherman, once mission is over, cipherman leaves agent-medium's body and agent-medium has a blank space in memory/blackout for the period concerned, no need for fancy gizmos. [this is also how some people deemed threats get discredited: a cipherman gets in them and a person seemingly "loses their Sht" and kills their family in particularly gruesome ways]

this is way above CIA

your contacters may have only been pretending to be cia [or were cia agents being ridden]
i'm curious, could you elaborate in more detail your session to check out your interviewers seems too vague
also:
have you ever RV'd a military base?

MIB by any chance are these the guys that drive in the black 4WD's and have really pale white skin almost none human looking type of skin ?

Have you ever RV'd a military base?

I'm not gonna go into specific details but yes I have RV'd many bases. However, I will share some of the stuff I saw there at a later stage. Also I have been given the privilege to RV once some organizations that are quiet influential in USA.

Some more stuff you requested regarding the so called email interview with the questions involved from them:

Given the serious nature of this situation, I have some follow up questions that I am hoping you could answer that will help us understand the situation better.

How did you obtain this information? From whom did you obtain this information from? When did you receive this information?

How did you know that one of the soldiers has a tattoo on his upper right hand?

How do you know that one is either a Captain or a Lieutenant?

Where are the Gaddhafi compounds?

Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?

Yada yada yada and so forth it went on until I told them that I did it via RV, that is when they jumped the gun and asked for the meeting.

I hope that helps you out to figure out who these guys were and if they were CIA. Now that I do look at it from your point of view, this could have been a side type of organization that intercepted the email.
edit on 6-4-2012 by MrMysterion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Also you keep deflecting, which in any social situation states youre hiding something

Well of-course I am it is not like I am going to share the whole information.

I only share what I feel is right to share and when it is the right time to share it.
edit on 6-4-2012 by MrMysterion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Something very interesting happened today that makes me question the music industry and several factors. I will begin gathering information and start to write up a post about it soon. I just can not believe that things are so obvious yet we never see what is right in front of our noses.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Good Morning Vietnam!!!!!!
Love that movie

Anyway while I am still figuring this music stuff out a bit more, I thought why not discuss something while we are here.

So during my younger years I never did any martial arts. However, one time me and my friend were play fighting he is half Korean and Japanese. During the play fight when he went in for the punch I sort of smoothly side stepped grabbed his arm and flipped him. Both of us were in shock well I think I was mostly and I am pretty sure he was too cause he knew it was a martial arts move that was executed. However, he knows I never did any type of martial arts practice at all so you can picture our confusion.

We had this multicultural festival at school one time roughly when I was 15-16 and there were these guys from Japan I think who were practicing with wooden swords. I believe they called them Kendo if I remember correctly, over all sounded like fun and I did decide to try it out. Now what confused me is the fact that when I had the sword I had a strong urge to close my eyes and center myself. After which it felt as if the sword and I were one also it was an extension of my soul in a way. I did beat the guy in the fight and at the end he bowed kept asking me who my teacher was. I told him that I had no teacher he looked puzzled, after he asked if I wanted to learn more but the silly 15-16 year old me said no.

So ladies and gents is it possible to be parts of a past life skills seeping into this life? and If it is past life skills what would we be talking here?

Leave your interesting comments and ideas bellow

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join